> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC One V - Marriage and Repair

Rep: (165)
Marriage and RepairHTC One V
PictureHTC One V
Description | Discussion »| FAQ В»|Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Firmware » | Games » | HTC One V Owners Club »

Be mutually polite! Speakthank"- by increasing your reputation. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the COMPLAINT button and let us know who helped you.

1. At the moment, it can be argued 100% that the yellow spots / stripes in some parts of the screen are a defect, according to the SC, the screen is replaced, the device is replaced, money is returned
Maxstirlitz @ 05/01/2012, 18:16 *
About the yellow spots on the screen (optical distortion resulting from foreign material). Two weeks ago, I passed it to the SC. Today they called, they said that I could come for an exchange or a refund.

2. Information about problems in the Loader, whose failure leads to a “brick”, has not been officially proved, but there is a place to be

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 26.02.17, 20:06
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (63)
In my case the spots are visible on a white background at the bottom of the display. It occurs when the heated screen (in the area of ​​the touch buttons), ie While viewing a video, game, ... Ph.D. load

Rep: (19)
somsa ie beyond that zazhimaesh button phone goes out after 10 seconds as it should be, then do not start button DERZHISH on for about a minute, and body dies?
If so, then it would be necessary to TP poobschatsya ..
Who are we friends with the English? Ato our bezsmyslenno.

Rep: (8)
Killer @ 03.05.2012, 07:07*
ie that leaves a zazhimaesh button phone goes out after 10 seconds as it should be, then do not start button DERZHISH on for about a minute, and body dies?
If so, then it would be necessary to TP poobschatsya ..
Who are we friends with the English? Ato our bezsmyslenno.

YES

Rep: (0)
Today went to the store "hello" on Khreschatyk asked the seller to hold the on / off button (tel. Was included but not locked) held about minuty- after that he was not involved. Buy until he changed his mind

In short he wrote in TP (online chat), it is not about this nifiga izvetstno.
Therefore, the request remains, who is friends with the normal English, please write in overseas TA, there may know something.
Or even be showered Russian TP reporting this issue, and can decide.
http://www.htc.com/ru/contact/here all the methods of communication with them.
And something tells me that the problem is at all One, just older models, because of their diagonals nobody in cases not popped))

Post has been editedKiller - 03.05.12, 17:54

Killer @ 03.05.2012, 17:44*
Therefore, the request remains, who is friends with the normal English, please write in overseas TA, there may know something.

I'm not friends - an interpreter, wrote about macular unsubscribe if writing time and the Off button

edvard_1 @ 03.05.2012, 17:55*
then compose and off button

then write at least in Russian, even so the more hits, the more likely it will fix.

edvard_1 @ 03.05.2012, 18:50*
doubt (if it offers to remove the battery)

No, they will not correct niche, might just give this treatment to developers ..... And the more they will be. the greater the chance to draw their attention.

arrange a flash mob -probezhat shop and ask the seller to hold the button longer: D
But seriously -That sadness somehow -such things should monitor manufacturer

Rep: (165)
AndreyKS @ 03.05.2012, 21:37*
arrange a flash mob -probezhat shop and ask the seller to hold the button longer
But seriously -That sadness somehow -such things should monitor manufacturer

and the herd was tested on other devices? it can not htc shny Trouble and all android?)

~ Cartman ~ @ 03.05.2012, 20:52*
it can not htc shny Trouble and all android?)

I think for a long time have emerged ...

Here it is interesting because of the built-in battery?
It can wait a month until he is discharged to zero?

Prompt where it is possible to swing the bottle. so hurt bought 5 days and took the corpse lying on the shelf. whether there is a resuscitation methods in the home?

Rep: (1)
Bought this aparata even 30.04.12, constantly surf for possible problems about the glitch to the power button, I can say that this is probably not widespread disease throughout the lineup One v, poprobyval-no disastrous results (about the fact: how daring this, try maim unit deliberately let you know that the store would be exchanged immediately and comrades in the CC) in any marriage.
The general impression of devaysa the most beautiful, the price tag to match the capabilities, everything is stabilized, the rate of pleasing, well and most importantly it re incarnation Legend'y))) that does not say, but this model is primarily focused on the owners of previous versions of the "curved "hull} -)

Post has been editedneyasit66 - 04.05.12, 06:24

somsa @ 03.05.2012, 23:33*
Prompt where it is possible to swing the bottle

this will help? : Sveta:
spaces to remove
http: //www.__youhtc.ru__/2012/04/opublikov...e-v/#more-48862
http: //htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads

the answer came the yellow spots
Congratulations on your HTC One V! I can certainly help you with the yellow spots you are seeing. This is sometimes a temporary matter that resolves itself as the material in the device finishes curing. You may with to try massaging the screen in that area very gently. If the spots remain for more than a few days you may wish to swap the device out with the place of purchase for a unit that is not exhibiting this symptom.

translator
Congratulations on your HTC One V! I can certainly help you with yellow spots you see. Sometimes this is a temporary thing that decides how the material in the device completes the treatment. You can try to massage the screen in this area very carefully. If the stains are more than a few days, you can exchange the device to the place of purchase for a unit that does not exhibit this symptom.

Post has been editededvard_1 - 04.05.12, 12:23

Rep: (1)
edvard_1,
And in the mighty Russian can be? : D hurts overseas difficult to comprehend

is a possible short vremnem phenomenon, if not disappear within a few days -Can be exchanged for another

Rep: (5)
just I noticed that the clamping power button at maturity screen, first turn on the screen and then begin blinking touch buttons ... something more to keep me got sick (: sveta:

So it should be. Then the phone switched off, if you hold for about 10 seconds

edvard_1 @ 04.05.2012, 06:37*
this will help?

Spoiler (+/-)

According to the link will bottle for SC, vostnovlenie?
Killer @ 04.05.2012, 12:16*
So it should be. Then the phone switched off, if you hold for about 10 seconds

And maybe the body .....

Post has been editedsomsa - 04.05.12, 12:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 7:06