AMD Home
Intel home page
AMD

Intel

Comparative testing in games

Interesting:

A huge number of reviews can be found.here. Instruction
Topics on the choice of components

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 17.08.18, 08:41
Reason for editing: reviews

Rep: (2190)
Study(from page 112)

Rep: (0)
Found SA_CKN2, SA_CK3 do not tell me what it means? Or maybe where you can read the transcript of all these signals.

* ozmoziz,
In the datasheet. Study each page - there is a transcript somewhere.Then you can get a job at Intel :)

Rep: (35)
Tell me, in what price range were i5 and separately i7 before the ruble fell?

* fedor0804
In the caps of the assembly topics, look:
Build a gaming PC
Selection of components for BB

WSonic @ 02.21.2015, 21:48*
In the datasheet. Study each page - there is a transcript somewhere.

I did not understand it completely, but it seems to be connected with the operative. He sees all memory, I hope I got off with a slight startle) Thank you for your answers.

Well here again!Meet the new socket 1151

Rep: (1794)
Infa little but at least something:

Post has been editedctich - 11.03.15, 13:05

18 cores with a frequency of 3.6GHz, 36 threads. What is capable of the most powerful Intel processor at the price of 300 000r

New! Core i5-5675C processor review- what the new processor with Iris Pro 6200 graphics is capable of

The integrated graphics are already very close in performance to the younger gaming solutions. But so far I could not get around.

Rep: (12)
I want to slowly update the PC, because prices for new iron soared, looking for with hands.
There are 2 options:
1-xeon 5650;
2-i5 3550.
What to take? For home PCs and rarely games, the performance is about the same, but mother with a socket under 5650 will probably not be found, but if there is, then the video slot will be old ...

Posted on 07/01/2015, 22:26:

If not the topic, I apologize, send to the right

* Sony-ynoS,
Naturally i5. And before you take - find out the prices for new ones. It makes sense to pay extra and take a new percentage on the current socket.

Posted on 07/01/2015, 22:29:

If not the topic, I apologize, send to the right

Selection of components for BB

Rep: (1)
there is a question .... is there a big difference at the moment between I3-4XXX I5-4XXX in performance? because the number of threads is the same, and the price for the same frequency is more than 2 times.

Rep: (1043)
The number of threads is the same, but there are no cores. i3 = 2 cores + HT, i5 = 4 cores.
In the best case, from HT, a performance increase of 20-30 percent. From the cores, it’s almost linear.

The number of threads is the same, but there are no cores. i3 = 2 cores + HT, i5 = 4 cores.
In the best case, from HT, a performance increase of 20-30 percent. From the cores, it’s almost linear.

in other words i3 + ht = 2.5 kernels!

Rep: (5)
I’m sorry, I don’t know where to ask a question and ask here. E7300 processor, mother-asus p5 kpl sm se, 2 GB DDR2. I run the computer, the usual launch screen, where the PC is written quickly on a black background and I notice the error temperatureyr processor below. I understand that the processor t is high. I launched prog everest went where infa about the processor and there:
Temperature Tmax 100 В° C (212 В° F)
I at this time of the current copied the photo from the camera to the computer. Through the task manager, I also looked no prog started. It is not turned off. Why is this temperature and how to fix it? Are there any programs, tests for the processor? THANK.

* martinov79
First, clean the dust, change the thermal grease, check the operation of the fan on the processor cooler, check that the fan is connected specifically to the CPU_Fan socket on the board, and reset the BIOS settings.

Posted on 08/14/2015, 15:10:

And yes:Problems with BB
;)

Detailed testing of new processors

The Intel Broadwell Desktop Review: Core i7-5775C and Core i5-5675C Tested (Part 1)
The Intel Broadwell Review Part 2: Overclocking, IPC and Generational Analysis (Part 2)
The Intel 6th Gen Skylake Review: Core i7-6700K and i5-6600K Tested

Attached images
Attached Image

DDR3 Modules Unwanted with Skylake Processors

All Skylake processors - from Celeron to i7 \ Xeon:http: //www.cpu-world.c...t_1151_H4_LGA1151.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 10:23