> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Huawei File Manager & Cloud + Drive | [OEM] file manager and cloud service from Huawei Ascend P1

Rep: (1152)
Huawei File Manager & Cloud + Drive
Version: 10.4.0.300

Last update of the program in the header:15.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Short description:
file manager and cloud service from Huawei Ascend P1

Description:
The file manager and cloud service Cloud + Drive (optional) from Huawei Ascend P1 (I have 5 Gb of free space).

NOTE: For the cloud service to work, the file manager must be installed first. The SD Card option in File Manager will not work on Android phones without (or virtual) SD card slots, i.e. Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The rest of the application functions perfectly!

Tested on:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (6.0.1)
Samsung Galaxy S IV (5.0.1)
Samsung Galaxy S II (4.0.3)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (4.0.4)

Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1627865

Download:
Version: 10.4.0.300 Huawei File Manager & Cloud + Drive
Version: 10.3.0.303 Beta Huawei File Manager & Cloud + Drive (Post deBurg # 81905166)

Past versions

Post has been editedninja88 - 15.04.19, 21:43
Reason for editing: Version 10.4.0.300

Rep: (34)
I didn’t do it. When you try to go into the cloud, it crashes. So it’s quite possible that you really need 4 android. And I’m not the 4th.

nono,
may be. On my Android 4.0.3, I went in perfectly, registered too quickly. Does the file manager itself work for you?

Does the file manager itself work for you?

Works. By the way, he is smart. Checked in too quickly. But when you enter the cloud, it just closes.
---------------------------
I’ve dug up a topic right now -Cloud + (HiCloud)
It seems like the same thing ...

Post has been editednono - 01.05.12, 04:37

nono,
weird. Or it wouldn’t work at all, or worked, according to the idea, because once the client is launched, then the work in the cloud should go on. Maybe the account has not yet been registered, maybe later it makes sense to try.

vektorq,
I’m from a computer, through the web, I’ve climbed in my account :)
What the program lacks. That which is in 4, and which is not in 2.3.5.
I read the topic by reference, and came to the conclusion that you should not bother much. The file size limit is 100mb. The speed is small.
I will continue to torment dropbox :)
----------------------------------------
Still, this topic did not let me go: D
Having rummaged through the Internet, I found this:
Instructions for using Cloud +
* Download the archive from here and unzip it to a memory card.
* Install AccountAgent, HiDisk, PhoneFinder and PushService. The rest - as needed

Only I installed AccountAgent and HiDisk from this list, I did not set the rest.
Works. I understand this is the same, only the version of the program is older (3.0.6). And they give no longer 160GB, but 5t: D
Attached Image

Attached fileCloudPlus.zip(18.84 MB)

Post has been editednono - 01.05.12, 05:39

Rep: (148)
andro 2.2 - plows without question

Rep: (149)
2.3.7 works

Rep: (13)
I put only the file manager, it works great. Thank.

Rep: (19)
Super. Works great!
I really like this manufacturer ...

Rep: (1349)
I put the file manager, it works fine.
Android 2.3.4

Thelost1295 @ 05/08/2012, 09:39*
Put only file manager

Sosed.68 @ 05/10/2012, 9:00 p.m.*
Put the file manager,

And what, 5 gigs in the cloud do not need anyone? Moreover, when is it possible to manage files through a paired file manager in Russian? I have only 3 gigabytes in Dropbox, and here it’s 5. Yes, plus another Google drive. As they say, there is never a lot of space: yes2:

Rep: (-2)
The file manager is not installed, at the end of the installation it says: "the application is not installed."
Ideas x5 Android 2.3.5
Do not tell me what could be the problem?

Rep: (1)
The application is installed but when you enter any section it falls out, what can be?

Rep: (10)
VIPline @ 05/08/2012, 16:15*
Works great!

Well, of course, it works for you; operators buy huwei mobile phones and probably the manufacturer is in the bulldozer

Rep: (0)
Today I registered in the cloud Cloud +, Google's mailbox, registration was successful. At first, I could not log in with my password, but then, through the password recovery, I created a new one and everything was OK. Here is just a new problem - where are the promised 160 GB ??? I have absolutely 100 MB !!!
Who will advise what? Maybe what third-party software is needed to increase the volume of a cloud drive? Phone model Huawei Honor U8860. Android Version 4.0.3
Grateful for any information.

Limonchik009 @ 08.13.2012, 18:24*
where are the promised 160 GB ???

Ek, you grabbed. For a long time already they do not give any 160 gigs. Read the topic from the very beginning carefully, what do you think the guys and I were talking about?

Rep: (2)
I would even say that they not only do not give, but also take away ... (
Had a stupid upgrade to version 3.0.13 from 1.0.46. It was 5 gig on a cloud. After entering from 3.0.13, the space decreased to 100mb. I decided to roll back to 1.0.46. But here too a bummer - 100mb remained. Not critical, of course, but the sediment remained. We will use guglodisk.
P.S. Naturally, the same account was used at login.

Rep: (3)
Perezalete, please, 404, but I want to return the standard file manager, which disappeared after the new firmware.

Rep: (169)
A nice file manager, but the functionality is minimal, the cloud works, opens archives, can group applications into categories, installed ones can be sent by BT, not installed figs, it sees only a map, there are no settings at all. The MIUI file manager is significantly better.
vektorq, you can also Yandex.Disk 10GB to get :)

Rep: (0)
Thank you so much on myHuawei U8650 flies :)

Screenshots:
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/10/19, 02:57