> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Tipo / Tipo Dual - Discussion | Smartphone, 3.2 "

Rep: (1419)
DiscussionSony Xperia Tipo / Tipo Dual
PictureST21i, Tapioca
Description | DiscussionпїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Games пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image

800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7225AARMv7 processor.
Xperia в„ў ST21i and ST21i2 supports UMTS HSPA 900 (Band VIII), 2100 (Band I), and GSM GPRS / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900.
Xperia в„ў ST21a and ST21a2 supports UMTS HSPA 850 (Band V), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I), and GSM GPRS / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900.
3.2 ”display, shatter proof sheet on acrylic glass.
320x480 pixels.
2.9 GB * (up to 2.5 GB user accessible memory) internal phone storage.
512 MB RAM.
Memory card slot: microSD в„ў, up to 32GB
Dual SIM (Xperia в„ў tipo dual).
1500 maH battery.
103x 57 Г— 13 mm.
99.4 grams.
3.2 MP camera resolution.
4x digital zoom.
VGA video recording.

Accelerometer.
Proximity sensor.
Bluetooth в„ў.
aGPS.

xLOUD sound experience.
Launching on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).

PlayNow в„ў service.
TrackID в„ў music recognition.
Facebook integration with contacts, gallery and the music player.
Sony Entertainment Network.

Tipo Dual differs from Tipo only in the presence of 2 SIM cards.
Device reviews
Utility

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey164 - 12.08.15, 07:35

Rep: (28)
Tipo Dual? Rostest? There is no such.

Rep: (0)
Just Tipohttp://goodmarkt.ru/catalogue/Telefony/Mob...oduct80962.html

Rep: (28)
Just need dvuhsimochnik Android-not black, proizvoditetnost and memory is not particularly vazhny.Dlya wife.

Rep: (1)
People who know how to get in rekaveri mode in this bucket?

Rep: (27)
zhene.vremeni today bought a long time did not consider. but at first vzgyad fuflyzhnye body which is to remove the back cover is terrible, very shaky and soft zaschelkah.steklo which is by pressing progibaetsya.vecherom poyuzat can sell back. and the positive reviews here something that is not found.

Rep: (249)
intercept n,
This means no glass and plastic. Change possible on SE LwW or Mini

Post has been editedWalksik - 10.09.12, 16:37

I liked him.

Rep: (292)
M
The topic has been moved to the “Android Device” section.

Rep: (1)
The people who know tell me, this miracle beginning to live your life, reset does not help, where you can download one from the stitching to roll back it to the older version, or even to another, and then killed when he begins to ferment on the phone to send sms, etc. and m.

Rep: (4)
Ordered Bate dvuhsimochnik of CU, there were over 125 euros with a coupon.
Class: happy:

Posted 11.09.2012, 6:48:

Walksik @ 29.08.2012, 21:29*
This meant that the two simultaneously you can not talk. And in standby mode are both active.
But as with any 2 simnike

That is, if one sim card on GSM, the second on WCDMA.
So on the GSM call can not be on a WCDMA? it is necessary to switch to GSM to talk?

kreative-1c,
GSM WCDMA no difference, with 2 simok not talk at the same time

Posted 11.09.2012, 7:48:

His rival -Fly IQ245 - Discussion (Post # 13326767)
Slightly cheaper, but a little worse

Walksik @ 11.09.2012, 08:48*
GSM WCDMA no difference, with 2 simok not talk at the same time

Sorry, I just realized I can not "talk at the same time is impossible."
For example, I want to call this dvuhsimochnik "tipo dual" he has only one sim card is active?

Rep: (2)
People, tell me, how this miracle of the game and put the application? I used to be a book on Androyd, so there's just a folder on the external memory created and filled, and then the bodies folder does not see. And there is no bend, which sets the application!

kreative-1c,
You can call on any, speak only one. On some will call for one and talk.
This is the principle of any simnika 2, and 3 and 4 simnikov.
To talk on the 2nd Simcoe immediately nuzheno 2 GSM module - which is double the cost and double the battery zhor

Posted 11.09.2012, 9:29:

LESHY,
Download the file manager with the Market and you will be a folder. All that took off on Bluetooth in the folder with the appropriate name

Walksik, ATP, schA try)

Walksik @ 11.09.2012, 10:29*
You can call on any, speak only one. On some will call for one and talk.
This is the principle of any simnika 2, and 3 and 4 simnikov.
To talk on the 2nd Simcoe immediately nuzheno 2 GSM module - which is double the cost and double the battery zhor

Thank you, the most important thing to be able to call on any sim card)

a few did not repent ... file manager download directly to your phone, and whether it is possible on the PC then called Atel? And then how to put it? Is there a special program for Sony, which ustanavlvaet applications from a computer on androyd?

Rep: (27)
kreative-1c, when you say one sim card, the other outside the zone will be. in standby mode to call on both possible.
Walksik, we decided bodies. ostavit.zhene liked. and I was too lazy to go to change.)))

Post has been editedconst - 11.09.12, 11:26

LESHy @ 11.09.2012, 11:59*
a few did not repent ... file manager download directly to your phone, and whether it is possible on the PC then called Atel? And then how to put it? Is there a special program for Sony, which ustanavlvaet applications from a computer on androyd?

Shakes the phone, the file manager, and he set himself. To upload files to your phone from the computer stick a USB cable and has to get out the window to be installed on the Sony PC Companion PC. But I do not know, you can install games through it or not.
Of the games I went:
Minecraft pe
Angry birds
SimCity Deluxe
Wood Bridges
Shine runner
Sonic advance

i3_18rus, like, could not be downloaded from the play store. All breaks after a file jumps. Do not dash a reference from which to download through the bodies and that once established?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 18:38