> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Tipo / Tipo Dual - Discussion | Smartphone, 3.2 "

Rep: (1419)
DiscussionSony Xperia Tipo / Tipo Dual
PictureST21i, Tapioca
Description | DiscussionпїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Games пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image

800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7225AARMv7 processor.
Xperia в„ў ST21i and ST21i2 supports UMTS HSPA 900 (Band VIII), 2100 (Band I), and GSM GPRS / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900.
Xperia в„ў ST21a and ST21a2 supports UMTS HSPA 850 (Band V), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I), and GSM GPRS / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900.
3.2 ”display, shatter proof sheet on acrylic glass.
320x480 pixels.
2.9 GB * (up to 2.5 GB user accessible memory) internal phone storage.
512 MB RAM.
Memory card slot: microSD в„ў, up to 32GB
Dual SIM (Xperia в„ў tipo dual).
1500 maH battery.
103x 57 Г— 13 mm.
99.4 grams.
3.2 MP camera resolution.
4x digital zoom.
VGA video recording.

Accelerometer.
Proximity sensor.
Bluetooth в„ў.
aGPS.

xLOUD sound experience.
Launching on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).

PlayNow в„ў service.
TrackID в„ў music recognition.
Facebook integration with contacts, gallery and the music player.
Sony Entertainment Network.

Tipo Dual differs from Tipo only in the presence of 2 SIM cards.
Device reviews
Utility

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey164 - 12.08.15, 07:35

Rep: (0)
800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7225A processor.

Well, I told you.
By the way, upgrade ship facts in the header.
Xperia tipo Specifications

800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7225A processor.
Xperia в„ў ST21i and ST21i2 supports UMTS HSPA 900 (Band VIII), 2100 (Band I), and GSM GPRS / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900.
Xperia в„ў ST21a and ST21a2 supports UMTS HSPA 850 (Band V), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I), and GSM GPRS / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900.
3.2 ”display, shatter proof sheet on acrylic glass.
320CH480 pixels.
2.9 GB * (up to 2.5 GB user accessible memory) internal phone storage.
512 MB RAM.
Memory card slot: microSD в„ў, up to 32GB
Dual SIM (Xperia в„ў tipo dual).
1500 maH battery.
103x 57 Г— 13 mm.
99.4 grams.
3.2 MP camera resolution.
4x digital zoom.
VGA video recording.

Accelerometer.
Proximity sensor.
Bluetooth в„ў.
aGPS *.

xLOUD sound experience.
Launching on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).

PlayNow в„ў service *.
TrackID в„ў music recognition *.
Facebook integration with contacts, gallery and the music player.
Sony Entertainment Network *.

ps apparently it goes well, especially for 160 euros.

Post has been editedHalmir - 13.06.12, 15:02

Rep: (6)
Attached Image
prices for tipo and tipo dual

Rep: (235)
Zakhar-yakut But is there the prices of other models and Ion Acro?

Rep: (4)
percent armV7 ???

antoxann,
Yes, if I'm not mistaken ..

Rep: (6)
STV2 @ 04.07.2012, 12:50*
But is there the prices of other models and Ion Acro?

Acro in the relevant subject, I see it spread, there is no ion

beautiful

Rep: (12)
phone for students)

Rep: (21)
scrpin1 @ 01.08.2012, 21:31*
phone for students)

for me as for the students of the middle classes

Rep: (17)
Yes guys would see what students go ... Phone for people not stradayuschih thirst for innovation and the pursuit of progress. All with him for the calls and the actual android.

Post has been editedHTC_Man - 02.08.12, 07:53

Rep: (54)
For little money we get a smartphone, which can handle a large number of applications and simple games. The Sony positioned as a device to get to know and understand Androyd whether to buy something expensive or not. Only now meet on the budgetary system is not quite right, then it is better to "middle peasants" afford to take. Although this smartphone saves the price of iron is not the worst (ArmV7) and fresh androyd.

Rep: (-18)
Why not just Memory Games ?! He would pull almost all UTB 90% accurate! (Of course I will be a small lag) Read otzivi HTC Desire C stuffing them almost odnakova in HTZ percent even slightly more reduced frequency of 600MHz (arm7) and also video accelerator Adreno 200, and many go after a hard Memory Games. By the way really looking forward to when I go on sale this beautiful Smart, and competitors in its category it does not, it has everything you need to work UTB powerful battery, 512 MB RAM, its memory is 3GB, percent arm7, tempered glass, dual SIM, plus zadneya Krischke softach and sound ushaya I think it's gorgeous and in the dynamics of the same (the same guys UTB SONY!)
M
3.4. False mistakes and deliberate malicious non-observance of the rules of the Russian language (including abuse of the so-called "Padonkovsky language") are FORBIDDEN. For excessive use of so-called. "Albanism" can be followed by a ban!

Post has been editedAnton1007 - 10.08.12, 14:26

Rep: (743)
I do not know why buzite on this device. I am suffering smartphone choice for over a month. LG 540 crashed, bought SELwW, which passed under the guarantee (and did not like it to me). then I bought the LG P690. I do not know I was lucky or not, but buggy crap (shell browser inhibit) with a terrible location buttons. Tomorrow I'll go try to pass. Tipo saw right now in a coherenthttp://www.svyaznoy.ru/catalog/phone/224/1518689Now I think it may take. Yes, most likely I will do so, if tomorrow all will end well with the return.

Rep: (743)
UPD
not edited my previous post.
deducted on mobility-Review:
The device uses a Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset with an ARM11 processor with a frequency of 800 MHz and a pretty old graphics accelerator Adreno 200. No problems at launch preset programs does not arise, but the attempt to open the heavy web page or run Angry Birds Space will not lead to anything. This phone is designed for use only with standard applications and not too heavy.
It turns ARM11 processor. This information is not from the survey, but from the preview. What is there still percent. and what kind of bird this ARM11?
People who have purchased this device - respond, share experiences in the use!

Post has been editedtapdroid - 17.08.12, 13:39

tapdroid
ARM11 family cores and ARM v6 architecture

Dmitry Chekanov @ 19.08.2012, 18:06*
New review

Do not quite understand how they transferred 129 euros in 8500 rubles - into a cohesive unit 6790, and a 2-simochny version 7390. What in my opinion is an adequate price.

Rep: (7)
STV2 @ 19.08.2012, 18:36*
Do not quite understand how they transferred 129 euros in 8500 rubles - into a cohesive unit 6790, and a 2-simochny version 7390. What in my opinion is an adequate price.

8500 rubles. is taken as the average price of Yandex.Market

Dmitry Chekanov,
Do not take seriously Market prices - especially since the unit only aoyavilsya.

Processor topic and type:
I met here referenceshttp://habrahabr.ru/company/sonyxperia/blo...comment_4903942

RE>MSM7225A (namely with bukovkoy A) - is ARMv7. They just made a new chip is pin-compatible with the old schemes. Here and get the public sector. Chip new kernel update and the entire periphery of the old.

Rep: (34)
I do not know what you do not like this unit. For the price the best device. Personally, I plan to take it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/05/20, 13:01