> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Tipo / Tipo Dual - Discussion | Smartphone, 3.2 "

Rep: (1419)
DiscussionSony Xperia Tipo / Tipo Dual
PictureST21i, Tapioca
Description | DiscussionпїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Games пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image

800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7225AARMv7 processor.
Xperia в„ў ST21i and ST21i2 supports UMTS HSPA 900 (Band VIII), 2100 (Band I), and GSM GPRS / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900.
Xperia в„ў ST21a and ST21a2 supports UMTS HSPA 850 (Band V), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I), and GSM GPRS / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900.
3.2 ”display, shatter proof sheet on acrylic glass.
320x480 pixels.
2.9 GB * (up to 2.5 GB user accessible memory) internal phone storage.
512 MB RAM.
Memory card slot: microSD в„ў, up to 32GB
Dual SIM (Xperia в„ў tipo dual).
1500 maH battery.
103x 57 Г— 13 mm.
99.4 grams.
3.2 MP camera resolution.
4x digital zoom.
VGA video recording.

Accelerometer.
Proximity sensor.
Bluetooth в„ў.
aGPS.

xLOUD sound experience.
Launching on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).

PlayNow в„ў service.
TrackID в„ў music recognition.
Facebook integration with contacts, gallery and the music player.
Sony Entertainment Network.

Tipo Dual differs from Tipo only in the presence of 2 SIM cards.
Device reviews
Utility

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey164 - 12.08.15, 07:35

DAskeza,
ST = Small Touch
2 = line in 2012
1 = Positioning in this line
i = international version (in Amerikatsev index a)

More than say - the entry level model in the lineup

Rep: (58)
I'm aware of, and hinted at the fact that no where there is no emphasis on the sale of phones focused on Brazil

DAskeza,
yes it was a joke about Brazil

Rep: (58)
I came up to him Russian subnazvanie - Spine or inch;)

Sony Xperia Koreshok
What sounds: lol:

First glance. Sony ST21i Tapioca

Rep: (8)
Rage thanks for the link: happy:
p.s.a on the case says Sony Ericsson, apparently the phone from 2010 models (DATA Specific same issue) only it did not dare to show: lol:

Rep: (43)
Quiet horror. It is too late, buy a mini, mini pro and LWW, but not this.

dimas-46, 2010?
You mean from one line to the X8, X10 mini, X10 mini pro?
I think you made a mistake on one year old

Rage @ 10.05.2012, 15:38*
You mean from one line to the X8, X10 mini, X10 mini pro?

No, mini and mini pro - Phones autumn of 2011, and about which you think, x8, x10 mini and X10 mini pro - this is 2010.

Tkell
If you look, I just SK17i, and I supervise 4 threads about it. I could not confuse them: lol: I wanted to point outdimas-46 That he made a mistake a year.

Rage @ 10.05.2012, 15:47*
I wanted to point dimas-46, that he was wrong year.

Yes, I do not look back. : Blush:
Well maybe someone this information would be useful.

Rep: (19)
the eye would give those who put this misunderstanding in a row with a mini, mini pro!
the characteristics of this 2010, the elder brother h10yh

Fox1711,
ultraekonom class

Rep: (1)
To buy - should cost 5-6 thousand rubles..

Rep: (8)
Rage vozhmozhno: happy:

Fox1711, he's just the budget, it is not old. Design visible. he was out of the lineup in 2011

Rep: (0)
myakotka is that if there arm6 (which I strongly doubt) that this model generally no one will buy, as there totzhe CTS explorer, gray Minki of 2011 and lg optimus L3. all raione from 5 to 6.5 thousand.
and if Sonya curled it with the original price list in 7t (+ knowing our baryg all it becomes even sadder) it will Fail total sales in Russia.
Although God knows whatever the situation is different in Brazil, may have there and select the special will not.

Rep: (35)
Empty advertisement on each pole, on TV and on the screen, and there will be people to buy for ten and be glad: blush:

Rep: (26)
Official images and videosSony Xperia Tipo and Sony Xperia Tipo Dual

Sony Xperia в„ў tipo white paper
Sony Xperia в„ў tipo dual white paper

As I understand it, the second is characterized by the fact that he dvuhsimochny: blink:, body color options it will be twice as much.

Post has been editedNautilus90 - 13.06.12, 14:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/03/20, 21:04