> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

6 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> WinGym | exercise diary + exercise base
Jeuler
Message#1
27.04.12, 12:20
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 176
Check in: 27.04.12

WinGym download

Version: Full 1.9.5.0
Version: Lite 2.2.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:22.03.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Win Gym is a gym in your phone, namely:
1. A huge number of exercises thanks to which you, in any hall, will be able to do them.
2. Maintaining statistics - only in our program you can see the detailed results of your workouts, as well as track your weight. We will show you how many kilograms you gained and how many you threw off.
3. Detailed descriptions for each exercise with a photo - thanks to the correctness of the exercises, you will achieve maximum success.
4. Creating your own complexes - add, delete, change, customize, create your own complex and practice it.

Russian interface: Yes

The difference between FULL and Lite:

1) In Full, a lot more exercise, a little less than 2 times (>130 in Full)
2) In the full version you can create your own exercises (with photos and descriptions)
3) The full version has a screen with additional information on the training process, on nutrition.
4) The full version has the ability to keep statistics on the volume of muscles. Let's say track your biceps changes.
5) The full version is updated much more actively, a good update is expected by the winter, which will change the screen for performing the complexes. Implementation of synchronization (storage) of training data on the server is expected.
6) Full version is faster.

Documentation:http: //iterehin.blogsp…/01/wingym-how-to.html

Video: YouTube

Marketplace Web: Full http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/app/wingym/27fe54a0-c1eb-4759-a93c-109a32d2158e
Marketplace Web: Lite http://www.windowsphone.com/ru-Ru/apps/87c...e1-7a2095a78a81

Post has been editedJeuler - 21.03.16, 19:34
Reason for editing: update
Ghost59
Message#2
11.05.12, 06:10
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 11.05.12
3Q Surf AN1008A

Great program! Thanks guys, I've been looking for a long time!))))
Jeuler
Message#3
18.05.12, 02:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

New version 1.2.0.0 available:
1) Added live tile with total weight raised
2) Reduced application size by compressing photos.
3) Minor bugs fixed.

--------------------
My applications for Windows Phone:
WinGym / WinGym Lite - TakeNap - Balloon sucker
MuffiN88
Message#4
20.05.12, 13:22
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1887
Check in: 10.12.11
Xiaomi Mi 4 WCDMA

The program is good, but for some reason it’s impossible the number of approaches and repetitions.

--------------------
Jeuler
Message#5
20.05.12, 16:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

Can. These controls are made like this (you need to reflect this in the video, I agree) - click on them and scroll up and down.

--------------------
vunder
Message#6
25.05.12, 10:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1161
Check in: 08.01.06
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Great app. What are your plans for development? What I would like is to get the MySportTraining functionality. Those. not only training in the gym, but other sports in general.

--------------------
Money Wallet - personal finance accountingWindows / Android
Jeuler
Message#7
25.05.12, 15:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

Good afternoon, thanks for your interest. This is our first program, but nevertheless, we carefully work out every aspect of it, a function, so that it is as user-friendly as possible. When creating the Lite version, we already had some functionality that we put off for the full version. Now, as we develop a full-fledged version, new ideas are born every day, which we immediately try to implement and innovations do not end there. At the moment, we can only say that the Full version will be very different from Lite and there will be a lot of "tasty" chips in it. We ourselves are engaged in the gym, so we understand what should be in the program to help its user as much as possible. As for further development in terms of sports programs, we have already thought about this and decided that if our program is really interesting and will be in demand, then of course we will release several more sports-related programs, if only it would be interesting for users. Sport - is life. Thank!

--------------------
Jeuler
Message#8
31.05.12, 03:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

New version, 1.3.0.0:
1) Added reviews and contacts screen
2) Fixed errors leading to departure.
3) Increased application performance.

--------------------
83artem83
Message#9
15.06.12, 23:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 121
Check in: 19.10.10
Nokia N91

Prog liked. Fine! But I didn’t find “deadlift” :( maybe I just looked inattentively ....

Post has been edited83artem83 - 15.06.12, 23:20
Jeuler
Message#10
16.06.12, 02:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

On the main screen, where the little man with the muscles - click on it to turn the picture, click "Bottom back" and pop, there is deadlift) Thank you, very nice)

--------------------
Jeuler
Message#11
03.07.12, 06:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

New version 1.4:
1) Clear statistics
2) Search for exercises

--------------------
equinox99
Message#12
04.07.12, 16:40
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 16.06.12
Honor 8X JSN-L21

1. On the market is still the version of April 27.
2. Highlyimplicitly made a change in the number of approaches and repetitions.
3. In the example for the squat on the photo, the bar is lying on the guy right on the neck. So you can accidentally be damaged! The bar is placed on the rear deltoid, elbows are pulled back, the shoulder blades are flattened, the back is bent, and the chest is rounded. But this is probably not a comment to you.
4. It would be nice to do warm-up approaches, not only the main ones.
equinox99
Message#13
06.07.12, 15:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Honor 8X JSN-L21

More requests / additions:
1. Goes to the profile as the default page. It would be better to make tiles - a profile, statistics, etc., otherwise it will tire you away from the profile page all the time.
2. Ability to record exercises by date. For example, I installed WinGym yesterday, but how do I put all the exercises that I did before? In the same DeekFit there is a calendar, you can change the date.
3. The ability to record individual numbers of approaches and repetitions, and not strictly 4 * 10 or there 3 * 15, and 4 * 10 - 4 * 10 - 4 * 9 - 4 * 7, something like that.
4. Autotimer (with the possibility of selecting the duration and the signal / vibrating alert), which begins to act after making the readings. This is in the already mentioned DeekFit, but there is no choice of signal.

Suppose the author does not think that I am carping. From the heap of prog on the market WinGym one of the most adequate, so I wish for further development.
Jeuler
Message#14
07.07.12, 11:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

Yes, the author does not believe that you are carping) Thank you very much for such detailed feedback, we will definitely retake the squats.
As for the additions listed by you - I can say for sure that some of the listed things will definitely be included in the full version, as this was some attempt at writing. Maybe something will go into this version of the program.
I would like to clarify only the second paragraph of your last message, can you clarify? Is it a manual addition of exercise history that you used to do?

--------------------
equinox99
Message#15
07.07.12, 20:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Honor 8X JSN-L21

JEuler @ 07/07/2012, 12:16*
Yes, the author does not believe that you are carping) Thank you very much for such detailed feedback, we will definitely retake the squats. As for the additions listed by you - I can say for sure that some of the listed things will definitely be included in the full version, as this was some attempt at writing. Maybe something will go into this version of the program. I would like to clarify only the second paragraph of your last message, can you clarify? Is it a manual addition of exercise history that you used to do?

Thanks for the backward author-users feedback!
As for the full versions, I look forward to buying it right away, since your program is, in my opinion, the first of the Russian-language programs for the athletic hall. Why precisely in Russian? Currently usingDeekfit(it was possible to guess), but there are rough spots there, and the lack of full support for the Cyrillic alphabet is one of them (writes question marks instead of Russian-language characters).
As for the second point - quite right, I mean the recording of the history of the exercises. Previously, he kept it in an exel file, but this is extremely inconvenient. Therefore, I want to “throw” all my progress (or regress) by day into the program on the phone, taking into account weights, approaches and repetitions.
Answer question: How is statistics displayed in WinGym? For example, I tried the program Gymwolf , so refused immediately, because there 1) there is no metric system, that is, all weights in pounds; 2) builds graphs by total (!) Weight per workout. Why so? .. I, for example, do the press or becoming, I do not care how much I did in total - it’s important for me to display the maximum weight on the bar for this exercise, to know how much to hang on the neck for the next workout.
Jeuler
Message#16
08.07.12, 05:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

Well, we will try to introduce the ability to record a custom exercise history. Regarding statistics - the graphs are based on the maximum weight for an exercise, that is, in this respect, we are fine. Information is also available on the total weight raised - more to raise self-esteem, or something) There is a schedule for changing its own weight. The full version will take into account the parameters of the body, such as - the volume of the chest, the right-left biceps and so on. Well, the schedule will also be possible to see these parameters. By the way - the full version will be released in English - we will fight withDeekfit. =)

--------------------
equinox99
Message#17
09.07.12, 11:08
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Honor 8X JSN-L21

The application promises to be very "delicious"! What are the approximate dates of the full version?
Another question: is WinGym supposed to use planning, i.e., the ability to record weight on certain days in order to build a training process? For example, I shook X kg today, and after a week you write yourself to shake X + 5 kg in an assignment, and so on. And as the right day fits, look at the plan: "Yeah, today you have to shake so much, clearly."
Jeuler
Message#18
09.07.12, 11:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

It is generally planned for the end of July - but since planning is a thankless task in development, I’ll just say that during the summer. =) There will be another global interesting feature, but I'll keep silence about it =)
Hmm, well, by the way, we did not consider planning the training process - but the idea is interesting, it may well be that this will go into WinGym.
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback and fresh ideas =)

--------------------
Jeuler
Message#19
21.07.12, 14:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

Version 1.5 released:
1. Fixed a bug where it is impossible to add exercises to the complex, if the transition to the exercise was made from the search window.
2. Fixed minor bugs.

--------------------
Jeuler
Message#20
30.08.12, 09:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

The release of the full version is delayed until about November.

--------------------
Jeuler
Message#21
26.09.12, 15:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

Version 1.6 released:
1) Performance fixes
2) Corrections of departures.
3) The bug with a reminder triggered at 12 nights on Saturday was removed. :)

--------------------

6 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/05/19, 06:21