> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Public services | Application portal of public services

Rep: (132)
State services
Version: 2.3.17.2

Last update of the program in the header:26.04.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The main functions of the Public Services Portal have become available to users of Windows Phone smartphones. In the Windows Phone Marketplace, a new mobile application "Gosuslugi" has appeared. Resource Windows Phone Marketplace added new application that opens mobile access to e-government services. Now, all users of Windows Phone-based smartphones will be able to use the main functionality of the Public Services Portal and, in particular, such functions as:

- about the rendered state services,
- about invoices,
- about the payments made
- on the location of InfoMat, authorities, sales and customer service centers of OJSC Rostelecom.

The application provides the ability to obtain the most popular services in electronic form, paying bills, editing personal data. The portal is already used by more than 2 million people. Currently, authorized users have access to nearly 1,500 state and municipal services, as well as background information on the provision of about 40,000 services by government authorities at various levels.

Homepage: http://www.gosuslugi.ru/

Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 2.3.17.2
WP7 Marketplace: zune: // navigate? phoneAppID = a986a3f8-d583-49cc-913e-22eb2c880399

Post has been editedUncle - 26.04.18, 14:31
Reason for editing: v.2.3.17.2

Rep: (56)
Hello, please tell me when entering my room and right of the machine, while maintaining the program crashes. With what may be due to this problem?

Rep: (6)
Can someone put HAR new version?

Rep: (25)
I can not enter into the program (in the web-version enter without problems) - says that the password is incorrect.

After installation on the machine warns that there is Ruth, and therefore can not work stably for proxy connections.
I also can not enter into the program.
It may need to cut out her check on Ruth?

Rep: (5)
Downloads the update, when you install the error falls.

Rep: (167)
Current decrypted version to install with the PC
M
In the hat.

Attached files

Attached fileGosuslugi_v2_3_17_2.xap(11.12 MB)

Post has been editedUncle - 26.04.18, 14:33

* andreyk666,
You were wrong topic, here about vinfon)

Rep: (120)
* hqqddy , Litter, removed

Rep: (173)
Trying to put the latest version of the caps on W10 does not work :( there other options? The store does not have this application, although I remember it was.

* ennenn
It is through deploer put. There is onlyweb wrapperbut it is almost the same as the open site in the Hedgehog.

Post has been editedhqqddy - 29.07.19, 10:08

I can not enter into the application for more than a week for sure, "the session is temporarily unavailable"
everybody all right?

Rep: (49)
* v.vv,
Decision:Microsoft Lumia 950 - Discussion (Post AlexEK63 # 89174824)

* KMA86,
I did not help. He writes: Network error. timed response.

* v.vv,
just I got the same thing. press the reset access code to open the form login perezashel, all the rules.
although I do not rule out that they change something. I can not login mail through public services. The latter wrote that they all norms kick-mail.

* hqqddy you go through the application or through a browser?

* ennenn attachment

* hqqddy and where they are taken? In the subject above, just in the convenience store there already :(

* ennenn what prevents to put here?

Yes I try

Rep: (85)
If you can not login (produces network error), then:

- Disconnect adblocker (in my case - AdAway).
- Reboot.
- Enter in the application login and password, create a password for the application.
- Turn adblocker.
- Reboot.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/12/19, 13:44