Nikon 5100 | pixels ....

Rep: (221)
I am a complete newcomer to this business. The following situation has taken shape: I bought a Nikon 5100 fotik, immediately tell me on all the pictures in different modes I drove it and with a closed lid I climbed a couple of pixels this is the norm? But when fotkanii through the screen, and not the viewfinder, on the screen climbs pixels (blue, karsnye) and dofigischa. What the heck is that? so it should be?

Post has been editedDeMyJlbT - 27.04.12, 01:23

Rep: (1)
These are hot pixels. Most likely, you need to return to the store if 14 days have not yet passed or to do a matrix remapping service.
The store is better not to mention the marriage and just say that it did not fit in weight / size / color otherwise sent to the service.

herelinkHow to check the DSL when buying

Rep: (0)
Someone tell me, I have an 18-140 lens, going to the village, shooting nature, including in the forest (on an overcast day). Will the speed of my lens be enough or to buy a fixed "35" 1/8? Thank!

Rep: (3)
Someone tell me, I have an 18-140 lens, going to the village, shooting nature, including in the forest (on an overcast day). Will the speed of my lens be enough or to buy a fixed "35" 1/8? Thank!

For 1.8 landscapes, as a rule, they are not used, all due to the fact that with this aperture value the depth of field is small (only certain objects are in focus). So I advise you to take a tripod, go into manual mode and experiment.

Rep: (0)
But fix vseravno take it. You never fail

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19, 10:05