> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Pocket Academy | [Simulator] 2x pixel game.

Rep: (125)
Pocket academy
Version: 2.0.6
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:10.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
School got you down? Wish you could change a few things? Well, now's your chance to create the ultimate dream school in this simulation smash-hit!

Description:
Make your dream school in this management simulation game!
School got you down?
School got you down? Wish you could change a few things? Well, now's your chance to create the ultimate dream school in this simulation smash-hit!
Tailor your personal academy as you see fit, erecting classrooms, making clubs - even deciding this week's hot couple!
How will you expand your hallowed halls of learning? Sponsor athletic meets, art shows, and other events to attract as many students as you can and elevate your school's prestige!
Will your students make it college or land their dream job? Find out with Pocket Academy!
--
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games.

Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...roid.school2_en

Russian interface: Unknown

Game Review

Download:
Version 2.0.6: Pocket Academy (Post darkhao # 82477114)
Version 2.0.6 mod: Pocket Academy (Post by Giacomino # 83558269)

Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 10.04.19, 13:01
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (0)
Yuhuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!! Finally !!) (First)

KairoSoft continues to delight in the speed of release of games

Rep: (5)
Only with the police market merged thought to hang out))) Everything works if with it. This transfer is all the same. they have in Japanese to hell with games. here they would be translated. There, respectively, a mangaki simulator. anime studio. sushi bar. pyramids))) and much more.

Post has been editedPuhlik1984 - 26.04.12, 11:43

Rep: (13)
School ... however, it’s very interesting to play school at school ... well, as a comparison

Rep: (25)
2x pixel game: huh:
It should be 2 squares

2x pixel game

For this alone it is necessary to execute ...

Hooray, wait! They would also translate the rest of their games into English and port to Android, and it would be super)

Rep: (5)
2x pixel game.
: ohmy:

Kairosoft quickly rivets the game.

Rep: (60)
Kairoroso fellows,

Valetsky,
Duck was transferred well

Rep: (125)
Ddd2636 @ 04/26/2012, 16:59*
For this alone it is necessary to execute ...

Execute I deserve it.

Rep: (1)
v1.0.1 out already ....

Rep: (89)
01NiKiSh @ 04/26/2012, 08:42*
KairoSoft continues to delight in the speed of release of games

and what is there to do for a long time, if only they had done different games, or they would stamp the same thing (who does not agree and wants to put a minus, go to ...)

they make great games :-) in what genre they specialize in this and do. something similar ... I agree, but as for the economic simulator, the system is perfect! many play their games with pleasure :-)

Rep: (89)
yes what’s the fun in doing this, okay to improve one and the same game, not to not do the same thing, the best would be to make a puppet some kind of arcade game

Rep: (2)
Arcade is so much higher than the roof .. But there are very few interesting games for Android ... Kairosoft is one of the few who make really addictive games.

Rep: (83)
Pocket Academy v1.0.1
Attached filePA_v1.0.1.apk(7.24 MB)

Cya @ 04/27/2012, 00:49*
Kairosoft is one of the few that makes really addictive games.

I agree

Rep: (9)
I don’t miss any of their games! Hooray, I'm so glad about the new economic strategy)

Rep: (60)
Well, do not like someone, so pass by,
And there are always lovers, and I'm one of them :-)

Thank you class game like everything from kairo! : yes2:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/05/19, 07:32