The battery life of iPhone | iPhone (3G - 11 Pro Max)

Rep: (1541)
IPhone battery life
(3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro 11 Pro Max)

Attached Image

You need to understand the following:
  • The battery is a consumable component and its wear depends solely on the user.
  • The battery consumption is also affected by non-original components, sudden changes in temperature, try not to force your device while charging.
  • The greater the degree of deterioration of the battery, the less its capacity and, accordingly, the charge of such a battery will not last long.
  • If, after updating the software, you are faced with a battery pack, do a full reset of settings and content, sometimes it is useful to reflash your device using iTunes.
  • If you use jailbreak, tweaks can adversely affect battery consumption.
How to check iPhone / iPad battery for charge / discharge cycles and remaining capacity on Mac and Windows -Video instruction from Filislav

How to determine the degree of wear of the battery Iphone (text version)fromOliversayko

Another alternative way to find out the remaining battery capacity isWayfromallexxz

Topics Curator Oliversayko.
For all questions in QMS

Post has been editedT0ugh - 08.11.19, 01:34
Reason for editing: new instruction

Rep: (16)
* D.86,
There are two pieces se and 1 6s, 6s axis 12 lives 4.5 hours, se about 4

Rep: (17)
Guys tell. In the battery (iphone 5s) can be 100% battery wear? Or is it already Tristar Khan?

Rep: (24)
iPhone 8 Plus. Phone six months. The maximum capacity indicates 93%. How a normal situation? And then the first iPhone, previously only deal with Samsung and Akuma had so quickly DOX

Rep: (0)
6S +, + -450 cycles, the battery status shows 83%, stock battery. Problem such - the phone is cut not only in the cold, but at a temperature of 10-15 В°. Inside everything is working fine, but it is necessary to go out with a low charge percentage (<20%), then be sure to turn off the phone. As I understand it, the problem is with the battery? And if it is with him, whether the price is justified in 3000 for battery replacement in the ASC or better buy some Nohon?

Rep: (65)
* darmaed ,
darmaed @ 2.05.19, 10:15 *
And then the first iPhone, previously only deal with Samsung and Akuma had so quickly DOX
How do you know that Sams DOX not so fast?

Rep: (20)
This is not to blame for the battery, it is specially made firmware to buy new phone models.
IMHO my opinion.

* evalba,
Somehow too far one day and I enjoyed the Samsung nebylo I noticed that there was such a difference in the work time.
Yes, and I asked another question. Is it normal for the apple that in six months it akim 7% corpse

Rep: (7)
I welcome what the firm advise to replace the battery in the first Iphone SE ... bells began when he became the frost off much faster (with the purchase, he worked for a lot longer), as well as a cycle of charges exceeded 400, currently wear allegedly 14% and the available capacity 1400/1624 (although it was revealed, and 1200 and 1300).

The choice is, "MOXOM", "616-00106" and the type of original - some advise?
All this in the shop Green Spark look, I do not know here is how original it is truly original - can anyone know?

It is also a question - we know that SE does not leak, but experience has shown that its tightness is much better than that of the fifth, for example I often on the Home button fell into the water and on the screen was also a lot of contact with water was, and I was surprised that his drum, at the fifth (formerly shred), this leak was not even close, just that under the display or even where moisture, which can give advice on the replacement? I opened only 4 and 5e.

Thanks in advance for adequate and sensible answers!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddiablo1994 - 02.05.19, 21:22

* darmaed , Well, why not? The point is not only how much time they use, half a year or a year, but in how many cycles of the battery, you charge, how to load, which loads on the phone. I'm on the iPhone 7 remainder 83% of the phone and a half years, and the eight rest of 99%, it is almost a year. What do you think of how I use the phone active? I think the answer is obvious. And at the expense of your Samsung did not need to invent the technology of the battery is the same, at least for the iPhone, at least for ksyaomi. And right now remove the function of battery capacity balance, I give a guarantee to these questions, you are not asked. Battery would be as good as on the Samsung. And about the differences in working time, with a loss of 7%, you would never have noticed it. I Accum 17% sank and I almost eight with a difference not see. Rather, because of the difference itself may be ios and because of that set. Do not go into the jungle better, and use a pleasure. And yes, the situation is normal, read the thread closely and you will see that this topic has already sucked as we could.

Post has been editedevalba - 02.05.19, 22:16

* evalba,
Just the first bells began is that I do not have enough charge for a whole day. Then and only I began to think of what can be like and it was then, scansorial Forum, I learned upholstery options as the "maximum capacity"
Purely from s9 and iPhone 8 Boxes hold a charge about the same. According proshestviipolgoda s9 charge me with more than enough for a day, and now stands permanently scraps into a low power mode and at the same time is that the charge for a day is not enough

Rep: (12)
* darmaed And attach screenshots to prove: tommy:

Rep: (52)
* diablo1994, I should Moxom for 450в‚Ѕ, it operates more than a year (352 cycles). From minuses shows battery condition and 2-1% tupit terribly. Otherwise, everything is fine. When buying sellers themselves advise it, not take on one phone, all work (5s, 6, se, 7) on the way Seven shows the state, but there is still iOS 11.4 worth.
The pros cheaper than grinsparke

Post has been editedm868ot - 03.05.19, 06:23

Rep: (0)
Is it true that the IOS 12.3 beta4 on the iPhone 6s / SE charge lasts longer than IOS 12.2?

Post has been editedRitmans - 03.05.19, 18:55

Rep: (22)
Ritmans @ 03.05.19, 18:54*
IOS 12.3 beta4

iPhone 6, did not notice the difference.

Rep: (3)
Checked 4 ayfon 7 Plus On state batteries
IPhone 1 712 cycles, the state of 89% Loss 11%
2 iPhone cycle 564, the state of 90%, 10% loss
3 iPhone cycle 504, the state 83%, 17% loss
4 iPhone cycle 406, the state 86%, 14% loss
As a possible variation

* MetisNorilsk , what do not you understand?

Rep: (306)
* evalba, but simply, many argue that the percentage of wear depends on the number of cycles. And this is not always the case. As can be seen from this summary

tranzit-48 @ 05/04/19, 1:15*
but simply, many argue that the percentage of wear depends on the number of cycles. And this is not always the case. As can be seen from this summary

According to the logic just the same should be the case, The more cycles the greater the deterioration. But my verdict is that all of these programs and in the bodies showing much wear all this is nonsense, pure eyewash.

Posted on 05/04/2019, 10:15:

tranzit-48 @ 05/04/19, 1:15*
but simply, many argue that the percentage of wear depends on the number of cycles. And this is not always the case. As can be seen from this summary

According to the logic just the same should be the case, The more cycles the greater the deterioration. But my verdict is that all of these programs and in the bodies showing much wear all this is nonsense, pure eyewash.

Rep: (306)
* MetisNorilsk, logically, yes. From our experience, no.

* tranzit-48,
And I guess there was, then when the phone also affects Depreciation Akuma was purchased.
Suppose one iPhone at a cycle of 800 is 90%, and the second in a cycle of 400 is 80%, so, while the second two years ago, the first iPhone bought a year ago, that is what I want to say is that how many bodies in the operation also affects not only Akuma and all the iron affect the wear Akuma, it is my pure speculation and my observation.
My iPhone 7 Plus 2.5, approximately, 507 cycles, Akuma 83%, Brother iPhone 7 Plus 1.5, approximately, 712 cycles, Akuma 89%
IOS have the same 12-I, we will charge a battery charger 12W 5.2V- 2.4A, I charge once a day, it is twice a day.

Post has been editedMetisNorilsk - 04.05.19, 11:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/11/19, 13:20