The battery life of iPhone | iPhone (3G - 11 Pro Max)

Rep: (1594)
IPhone battery life
(3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro 11 Pro Max)

Attached Image

You need to understand the following:
  • The battery is a consumable component and its wear depends solely on the user.
  • The battery consumption is also affected by non-original components, sudden changes in temperature, try not to force your device while charging.
  • The greater the degree of deterioration of the battery, the less its capacity and, accordingly, the charge of such a battery will not last long.
  • If, after updating the software, you are faced with a battery pack, do a full reset of settings and content, sometimes it is useful to reflash your device using iTunes.
  • If you use jailbreak, tweaks can adversely affect battery consumption.
How to check iPhone / iPad battery for charge / discharge cycles and remaining capacity on Mac and Windows -Video instruction from Filislav

How to determine the degree of wear of the battery Iphone (text version)fromOliversayko

Another alternative way to find out the remaining battery capacity isWayfromallexxz

Topics Curator Oliversayko.
For all questions in QMS

Post has been editedT0ugh - 08.11.19, 01:34
Reason for editing: new instruction

Rep: (0)
I flashed on 3Gs 5.1.1. Lowered modem 6.15.00 to 5.13.04. Ultrasnou unlocked. And almost stunned. The charge began to fly in the percentage of 5-10 minutes. Pootklyuchal all that is possible. Fluffy, GPS, etc. It did not help. Already I sinned, that suddenly and dramatically sooo dead battery. This morning took off charge, which went through the night Battery Doctor. Over 30 minutes are not lying usage dropped to 96%. Then I turned off through sbsetings data Data (Edge / ZHPRS). And lo and behold. Since the charge I have not stayed still never !!! 8-9 hours average use as a simple telephone charge has fallen to 87%. Only 9% !!! Accordingly, the conclusion is that some bad protses still climbs into the network to bypass restrictions. How to calculate what the Process?

It seems solved his problem. Set tweaks Firewall IP and AdBlock. GPS, WiFi and data transfer are included.
Statistics:
After the last full charge
Using the - 44 min.
Waiting - 4 hours 01 minutes
The use of cellular networks:
Talk Time - 15 minutes
Data Transfer - TNA 75 KB / 117 KB floor
Battery condition - 94%.

I'm happy.

It is true in a hurry already bought a new enhanced Akuma
Battery for IPhone 3GS 2430mAh (Made in Japan)
Well, I think not hurt: rolleyes:

By the way about this issue. When replacing the battery due to power all loops settings, data, unlock, etc. do not fly off?

Krokradio @ 03.07.2012, 12:05*
By the way about this issue. When replacing the battery due to power all loops settings, data, unlock, etc. do not fly off?

do not fly off

Rep: (28)
fly off time and then if the body will climb once the network is rugnetsya a couple of times ... Set korektno time and all good!

Only here in the battery on the 2430 even made on Jupiter is hard to believe ... Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, or even more than that is not really stuffed kuperitnovtsy passport! and it undercharging-nedorazryad eventually extra capacity will be a dead weight! because the battery capacity is not prescribed ...

I will not argue. Battery set today. Here are a half hour ago, took the pipe. It showed 76%. During this time, I made about 12 calls on average by 45 seconds until battery shows 76%. I will try it today for toys, etc. put in 0, at night put on by charging the battery doctor. Well, the morning will cast the statistics and then we'll see the real figures. So most likely the day after tomorrow I will unsubscribe though with some results.

Rep: (228)
Guys. But I almost never touch the phone. A couple of phone calls, Twitter, Instagram (quite a bit). Eventually...
Using 2 hours 6 minutes
Waiting 1 d 2 h

77 percent battery remaining. This is no game without. Air mode is off, Wi-Fi turned off, Push is off, the music, too, did not listen.
The only thing that. The place where I'm at a low level signal 1-2 sticks (signal level is nearing -113) ...
So, a normal battery drain? I know that there are those who have generally a nightmare with it. But I would like to know is mediocre? Or is it above average?

Rep: (228)
I went into the city. A couple of phone calls, searching for the right bank in the internet (Chrome), map navigation, well, and again a little twitter and instagrama.
Usage: 3 min 5 h
Waiting: 1 d 16 h
And remaining 38 percent.

Rep: (45)
DenFav,
it is not something that is normal, this is very good: yes2:

Rep: (180)
6.0beta2 .. geolocation is always enabled, always .. vayfay notifications, phone, sms, vatsapp, Skype .. Skype running in the background ..
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
And up to 6 firmware how things were?

Rep: (180)
neitron @ 10.07.2012, 08:03*
And up to 6 firmware how things were?

in much the same ..

Just do not happened for me with fashionable battery at 2430 mA. I began to fail telephone. to reboot itself left. I decided to flash it. Perhaps it helps. After this attempt the weekend passed with brick (black screen, visible only tuna in the SPU, no additional bend to output from SPU and rekaveri not helped when different types of flashing firmware gave 1600,1601,1602,1604 e-error). I was very excited :-))). I changed the battery back. Sew the first time, so more and keep the charge was decent. Today post fashion battery back. The replacements will come a new original. True or not sure yet changed. And with this body feels good.

Rep: (1)
Maybe it's better to buy the charging case. If you believe the advertising, he will charge the battery fully, and that in the same two times longer. Is that the phone will be thicker.

neitron @ 10.07.2012, 10:26*
Maybe it's better to buy Charging Case

I've got such a thing))), I would not say that it is very convenient. In reality it turns out brick. The pocket will not put. And take him in the car there is no sense, because I have there stands an inverter 220 and a spare charger. And the body I will soon give his wife. And she dragged a fool - a headache and not elegant)))

Rep: (13)
....something like that ;) ! 5.1.1 is set as a new, tweaks, Temko, 3g enabled, iControl from cydia to switch modes 3g - E automatic in standby mode, sleep, play, hours of calls, e-mail, weather ...., a total of 4 hours of work and 4 days 12 o'clock waiting !

a photo....

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedyura7264 - 12.07.12, 01:18

Rep: (15)
Well, some 4 days 4 hours of use, when disconnecting vayfay and geolocation - not surprising, given that the machine is switched to 3g. But I 3g essentially cut off and unplug all phones - when Khrenovoe as cover when the signal jumps like a madman - a tree stump. Yes, wherever necessary - there vayfay
I unit used much more intensively.
Like that:Screenshot
I can not, for some reason, I upload a picture and attach it as an enclosure with a message ...

;) .... not .., I'm not surprised people !!! just I think that configure the body after the firmware should be carefully, slowly, and will work a couple of days and put your 8 hours of talk!
According to the category of zero you !!! I like that a couple of times to defuse 4s off, so then it barely vostanovil through DFU-Mode mode .... google, do not recommend planting all the way ESG, could damage the battery, it is wise now what is the charge takes only 10% and 100%! activation from 50% in the network, the charge icon is lit and percentages do not go ... already bought a new battery, it is yet in store! And here at 4G son, so there is no problem, the dilution to zero, including the network, and the charge went from the ground and from any category! What's the matter ... I did not understand, or the battery or charge controller glyukanul!
incidentally ... who knows prompt on the battery controller is made or: blush: !!!

Rep: (15)
Well to zero - it is a single time, for a lot of phone used and there was no place to charge.
Today is such a statistic

Attached images
Attached Image

With the active use, in my understanding, the new phone charge (2 weeks I bought) iPhone 3Gs, enough for me to work day. This morning rose 100% charge, all features are included, listening to online radio stations 1.5-2 hours until a job to work from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours of calls per day, 20 minutes of surfing over WiFi at lunch, well, there are several more gallery and a couple of times to make a card look with traffic jams, all at 8 pm the charge is 15-10%, which was not much pleased.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 7:52