24.04.12, 12:53
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 11250
Check in: 21.08.08
HTC HD2

Attached Image
    Dear forum userssavagemessiahzine.com! In this topic in the form of "Question-Answer" you can appeal:

• Actions of the Curators and Moderators

What should you keep in mind before you file a complaint?
  1. We ask you to make as specific claims as possible, with quotes or links.
  2. Appeals will be consideredonlyon the actions and punishments relating to you personallyand not at the request of a friend or out of sympathy for the neighbor.
  3. Despite the fact that the messages written in this thread are not subject toSection 4.21 of the Forum Rules, the discussion should be correct and not go beyond the rest of the points.
  4. Do not stoop to insults- so you will not only undermine self-respect, but also force us to withdraw the claim from the discussion.
  5. Pre-try to solve the problem personallyTo the Curator or to the Moderators of the section through the buttonPicture
  6. Warning level goes downautomatically 20% after 90 dayssince the last change in the level of warnings, subject to strict compliance with the rules of the resource. Please do not address this issue to the Moderators and Super Moderators of the forum.
  7. Questions about the functionality of the Forum - are asked in the subjectForum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com, suggestions for improvement, comments on the structure, problems of the development of sections or individual topics inSite and Forum Suggestions.
  8. For disturbances and bad reviews about 4pd there is a special platform where you can speak -A collection of bad reviews aboutsavagemessiahzine.com.
  9. The answer to the question of why there were very few "acquittal" decisions earlier in the topic -here.
  10. Moderator ActionsYou can appeal to the topicAppeal against incorrect actions of moderators

Note:
Please note thatThis is not a topic for discussion, but a specific tool for solving difficulties.between the User and the Administration. Please take this topic as seriously as possible. Each complaint will be reviewed by the Administration collectively, the results of the review will be published in this topic. A collegial decision is final.

Dear Curators!We really appreciate your hard work, we understand the existence of situations when it is very difficult to keep silent, but we kindly ask you to express your opinion on this topic only at the request of the responsible Section Moderators in order to avoid the continuation of conflicts arising in the topics entrusted to you.
Iluhan2008
Message#22
06.07.12, 21:36
Good-natured cruelty
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1695
Check in: 12.05.08
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Is the moderators' reaction to the button should the complaint be more than two hours (which has not yet been followed)? There has been a direct fraud ingivenA post to my address. I twice applied through the Complaint button with a request to punish — no reaction either from the curator or from the moderators, strangely ...
Picnik
Message#23
06.07.12, 21:37
Will live!
[offline]

Messages 6838
Check in: 30.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Iluhan2008,
no action was taken to you by the assistant or the curator, there is nothing to appeal against.
Do not press the button several times. One is enough, believe me. The question is closed.

Post has been editedPicnik - 06.07.12, 21:39
MMG-2
Message#24
08.07.12, 23:13
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 550
Check in: 17.02.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Totally disagree with the warning!

pay attention totextmy message!
Where according to paragraph5.1. "If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text"Thank! You are super!!!�. "
I express emotions aboutprogramsand not a word about"toughness"user!

We go further from punkat5.1. "On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant" and paragraph5.2."The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 useful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the" Complaint "button."

Reputation to the user has been raised by a method generally accepted in this forum, you just have to look into the reputation section of this user!

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S8 64Gb. Mystical amethyst.

Sergey Ivanovich
Message#25
09.07.12, 08:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6590
Check in: 03.10.10
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Tura86,
Yes, under section 5.1 of the Rules you were warned without reason. But, nevertheless, there are violations in your message: flood and offtopic. In the subject, according to the rules of the section, discusses the technical characteristics and features of the operation of the device. Expressing opinions about the program for this topic is offtopic, and your emotions are flooding.
Thus, you have violated the Forum Rules:
4.7.1. When answering an existing topic, try to formulate your question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions.
4.18. It is forbidden to deviate from the topic.

Explanatory work will be conducted on clause 5.1 of the Rules with Kratoror.
P.S. Tag changed.

Post has been editedSergey164 - 09.07.12, 08:24
MMG-2
Message#26
10.07.12, 21:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 550
Check in: 17.02.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Sergey164 @ 07/09/2012, 09:21*
But, nevertheless, there are violations in your message: flood and offtopic.

Sergey164It seems to me that this is too biased!
Practically - a step to the left, a step to the right - execution.

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S8 64Gb. Mystical amethyst.

Sergey Ivanovich
Message#27
10.07.12, 23:40
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6590
Check in: 03.10.10
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Tura86,
This is not the place to discuss my actions (see the title of the topic).
Ruff
Message#28
15.07.12, 12:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5249
Check in: 24.01.09
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Hello.
Please, if there is such an opportunity, to restore my posts in the topicHTC Sensation, Sensation XE - Firmware (OS 4.x) (Post # 14396366)for the last 2 days (there are not so many of them).
The fact is that yesterday I said that I had flashed the file 3.33.401.106_Unsecured_Boot.img__Root___Busybox.zip and WiFi did not work for me, but in my last post I advised another file, 3.33.401.6_Unsecured_Boot.img__Root___Busybox.a.gr.Root_imun.a_device.img __Root __________________Unsecured_Boot.img Root___ip.edu_e.jp. . It seems to me that the curator did not notice this difference and for some reason expresses claims to me that my posts contradict each other. I don’t want to quarrel with the curator, whom I had just put a plus the day before yesterday, and I don’t want to seem like an idiot myself either.
Thank.

P.S. The curator did not respond to my request to explain what the contradictions of my posts are, and although he erased all his posts with complaints to me, as well as my messages, I nevertheless ask you, if there is such an opportunity, to read them in the archives. After all, he did not say that he was wrong, stubbornly accusing me of what was not.

P.P.S. And yet, I asked questions in the topic, and they answered me, but added that there were already similar questions with answers in the topic. Today I specifically erased 2 or 3 such questions. It is in order not to look like a noob (although on this device I really almost still have a noob), and also not to litter the topic. The curator also warned me not to do this. Is it punishable and / or undesirable?

P.P.P.S Sorry if I give an unnecessary advice: if my Nubian questions littered the topic, you can not restore them in the topic itself, but just read if it is possible. I do not need their recovery as such, but I need to be read and form an opinion.

It seems I did not particularly surprise anyone. I give a person advice, because of which the curator several times accuses me of contradicting myself and erasing my posts, without a doubt making me a lot of remarks in the subject; for some reason, he warns about the punishment for offtopic, which was not there at all, and then when I point out to him his mistake and ask him to restore my posts and make sure that he is wrong, he silently erases both his and my posts so that no one did not see. And everything, as if nothing had happened. Just think, and why, they did not hit anyone or even banned undeservedly. Probably, I should breathe out with relief, that I got off easily. Curtain, timid applause. Thanks to all.

Or maybe my avatar causes allergies?

And yet, not a rhetorical question: if I erase this post I don’t need, will they also warn me here so that I don’t dare to do this anymore?

Post has been editedRuff - 15.07.12, 17:00
Lamborghini aventador
Message#29
15.07.12, 18:57
351 km / h
[offline]

Messages 1207
Check in: 09.10.11
Apple iPhone SE

What right moderators can edit a user's signature?

--------------------
Up to 100 in 2.9 seconds
Picnik
Message#30
15.07.12, 19:10
Will live!
[offline]

Messages 6838
Check in: 30.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Lamborghini Aventador,
complete if there are violations of the rules.
If you have no specific complaints about moderators or curators, I ask you not to flood the topic.
Ruff
Message#31
16.07.12, 22:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5249
Check in: 24.01.09
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Dear administrators. Please at least somehow respond to this QMS received from the curator of the above topic:
"07.16.12, 20:45 andrei197405: Impressed.http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=333784&view=findpost&p=14396427
The topic, please do not zaserat flood. "

The link leads to my previous post, a little higher. Did this fellow decide to stalk me? Might be more intelligent. "Zaserat" is a) impolite b) illiterate c) unworthy of a person in charge of the topic. I will not even argue with such a man about where he noticed my flood in the subject. I think discussions with him are bad for me.
If I argued with the curator in the subject, I would be accused of arguing with him. When I try to solve this issue here, I do not get any feedback. Should I wait for some reaction from the administration?

Screenshot:
Attached Image

Post has been editedRuff - 17.07.12, 15:09
TopDome
Message#32
17.07.12, 10:18
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1804
Check in: 13.11.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Hello!

Curated edited messageSamsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Discussion (Post # 14429538)under the guise of the presence of flooding.

1. The curator does not understand the question, so he cannot know what the flood is and what useful information is.
2. In the curator's tag there is no link to the item of the rules, on the basis of which the deleted information is classified as flood.
3. The topic is full of messages that are not relevant to the topic, but their curator does not include them for flood and oftopic.
4. This is a banal revenge with the use of his official position.
5. This behavior of the curator has already been noted repeatedly.

--------------------
Siemens M65->SGS2: 4.1.2, PDA: I9100XWLSE, PH: I9100XXLS8, CSC: I9100OXELS6, Info: Tue Feb 5 17:19:38 KST 2013
Helping someone who has nothing to do !!!
Payalnik
Message#33
18.07.12, 15:25
Guest uninvited
[offline]

Messages 1666
Check in: 12.03.06
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) SM-A510F

TopDome @ 07/17/2012, 11:18*
The curator edited the message Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Discussion (Post # 14429538) under the guise of the presence of flooding in it.

The curator acted within his Rights and Obligations:
Payalnik @ 10/07/2008, 5:20 pm*
3. The curator has the right to:
3.1. If necessary, edit and delete user messages in the topic assigned to it.

Flood was present in your message, so it was deleted, the next time the Curator (if you doubt his competence) will use the "Complaint" button to make a decision by the moderators.
1. The curator does not understand the question, so he cannot know what the flood is and what useful information is.
2. In the curator's tag there is no link to the item of the rules, on the basis of which the deleted information is classified as flood.
3. The topic is full of messages that are not relevant to the topic, but their curator does not include them for flood and oftopic.

The analysis of the information provided by you (group of moderators) is carried out, it is not true, you are exaggerating too much.
Thank you for paying special attention to your favorite topic, and in every way trying to make it better: yes2:

--------------------
Galaxy Tab, HTC Sensation, Galaxy nexus, Galaxy Tab 8.9, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II
TopDome
Message#34
22.07.12, 15:10
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1804
Check in: 13.11.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Payalnik @ 07/18/2012, 16:25*
The curator acted within his Rights and Obligations:

I even said something for the fact that she has no right to do this?

There was a flood in your message, so it was deleted,

Let's not rush into empty abstractions, but to speak specifically. Bring here or where you want deleted from the message, and indicate that it is a flood.

As for me, the curator simply exceeds his authority. You read how the sauce is removed:
Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Discussion (Post # 14435327)

There is no flood there, as far as I can remember. There all lines 4-5 in which I correct the user are removed. And it is precisely the fact that I correct the user, who likes the curator, he removes this amendment under the guise of law and flooding.
At the same time, a message with inaccurate information remains, and since there are no amendments to it, it can already be considered reliable. The person asking is misleading !!!
Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Discussion (Post # 14425899)

The question for which this incorrect answer was given:
Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Discussion (Post # 14418218)

The next time the Curator (if you doubt his competence) will use the "Complaint" button to make a decision by the moderators.

Yes, I doubt his competence and objectivity as a curator and just as a person.

The analysis of the information provided by you (group of moderators) is carried out, it is not true, you are exaggerating too much.

Let's get specific. Which of the above is not true to me?
This is for me and you.
Me, to no longer use these arguments.
You, so that for the hundredth time not to re-read it all.
You say that I am not wrong, but what I am wrong about, you do not indicate. Is that a kind of rubber stretching when everything goes in a circle and goes down on the brakes?
And then some make conclusions about some sort of my secret intentions ???

Who considered? Section moderators?
So I have already said that you have a crisis - so many, there are few moderators. It is important for them that the forum rules are more or less followed. Then they are moderators. They have a wild download, they have no time to delve into the essence of the conflicts, the content of the topics. They develop a theme before the lantern or not. For them, the main thing is calm in the subject. And they probably consider dead objects to be ideal, in which nobody writes - the main thing is quiet in them.
Let's look at the duties of the moderator and curator?
Maybe then it will come to this very group of moderators that the curator is appointed for several other functions, and not for the total facilitation of the moderator's work.

You write that my information is untrue and at the same time you say that it is exaggerated. It does not happen, however.
Or does not correspond to reality.
Either she is exaggerated.
Catch the difference?

And there is no exaggeration there - at least the caps of those did not undergo changes and have not been brought up to date since the time of the previous curators. But almost half a year has passed since the current appointment. The firmware versions have changed, and the actual software for the phones has died and it appears ... There is nothing of this in the caps.
As I said, both curators do not accept help, advice and amendments on the topic and the cap.
Those. as curators - they are useless and just take up space.

Thank you for paying special attention to your favorite topic, and in every way trying to make it better.

And what's the use of this, if the curator does not accept any help, does nothing himself, and you are doing this in every way possible?
Well then, it remains to offer you to familiarize yourself or refresh the caps in the themes for curators.

Here you have deleted the message with claims - great.
You are truly kidding and laughing, because do you feel your impunity and the inability of the average user to achieve, at least, an objective analysis of their complaints?

If these characters are so dear to you, then make themassistant moderators- and let them help the moderators to keep order in the topics, which they, in fact, throughout their life and do.

But make room for the curators for other people - maybe there will be those who will be interested in the development of those who will have organizational skills, is ...

Here, for example:Archos 101 G9 and Archos 80 G9 - Discussion, hat, faq
There is nothing even close to the topic of sgc2 ...

The current curators do not know how, do not want and do not want to develop the topic, they do not have relevant information on current phone, software, firmware issues, they are not competent (or simply don’t want to help, which results in almost the same thing) and on the phone itself, because practically no help to users in topics from them. Any other user is much more useful in terms of helping to solve problems and answering questions than these two curators.

Can you explain why you keep in the curators inappropriate people for this position ???

Well, for dessert:
User questions related to the supervision of topics (Post # 12815836)
What came of it? Is the cap modernized? Has anything changed since then?
Yes, you just ignored !!! :)
What the hell is that your recommendations are not being followed? If so, then what can we talk about at all? Or you just did not bring this information to the curator?

We have a strange dialogue - I cite facts of violations and insolvency of the curators, and you unsubscribe with general meaningless phrases and pretend that everything is normal, everything is in order, and it should be ...

Flood- the message in occupying large volumes and not carrying any useful information.

Otfopik- the message is off topic.

Post has been editedTopDome - 22.07.12, 16:04

--------------------
Siemens M65->SGS2: 4.1.2, PDA: I9100XWLSE, PH: I9100XXLS8, CSC: I9100OXELS6, Info: Tue Feb 5 17:19:38 KST 2013
Helping someone who has nothing to do !!!
Hanzo
Message#35
22.07.12, 16:51
Tired Ninja Evil_FAQMaker
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 5057
Check in: 27.08.07
T-Mobile MDA Pro

TopDome @ 07/22/2012, 2:10 PM*
Yes, I doubt his competence and objectivity as a curator and just as a person.

You read how the sauce is removed:

at least the themes did not change and were not brought up to date since the previous curators. But almost half a year has passed since the current appointment. The firmware versions have changed, and the actual software for the phones has died and it appears ... There is nothing of this in the caps.

Thank you, we take into account.

What came of it?

Alternatively, you can collect the material (which you think is worthy of attention) in a separate message and put a link to it in the header.

I do not see your option caps.

It is important for themmore or lessforum rules were followed

they have no time to understand the essence of conflicts

They develop a theme before the lantern or not. For them, the main thing is calm in the subject. And they probably consider dead objects to be ideal, in which nobody writes - the main thing is quiet in them.

You are truly kidding and laughing, because do you feel your impunity and the inability of the average user to achieve, at least, an objective analysis of their complaints?

Would highly adviseYou choose expressions and talk about what you know, especially when you speak in an affirmative form.
What I said and quoted by me is an insult.me personallybecause You have summarized, and I am part of the moderator.

Finally:
1. If you care about the topic and want to help your knowledge - you were told how to do it.
2. Your comments on the topic management were heard and taken into account.
3. Your tone in communication with the Administration / towards the Administration was also heard and taken into account.
4. If you have any constructive suggestions you can discuss with the Moderators / Super Moderator of the section in the LAN.

M
I draw your attention that this is not a topic for discussion, but a specific tool for solving the difficulties between the User and the Administration.

This question is closed.

Post has been editedHanzo - 22.07.12, 18:20

--------------------
“Understanding restrains the wrath of a man, and his beauty is not to attach importance to wrongdoing.” (Prov. 19:11)
Does reputation?
About myself
Alloy84
Message#36
23.07.12, 12:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 814
Check in: 25.08.10
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Good day.
Why in the subjectSamsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Firmware (OS 4.x.x.) (Post # 14555384)erased my message? Since this was not done by the curator of the topic, then apparently the moderator.
Hanzo
Message#37
23.07.12, 14:02
[offline]

Messages 5057
T-Mobile MDA Pro

Alloy84 @ 07/23/2012, 11:16*
Why erased my message?

Forum Rules:

4.10. ����������� �������������� ���������, ����� ��� � ����� �� ����������.
4.12. ��������� �������� ���, �� �������������� ����������, � ����� ��������� �������� ��������� � ������������ ����. � ���������, �������������� ������ ��������� � ���������� ���������� ������. ��� ���� ����� ����������� �� (�������� �����).
download

Post has been editedHanzo - 23.07.12, 14:05

--------------------
“Understanding restrains the wrath of a man, and his beauty is not to attach importance to wrongdoing.” (Prov. 19:11)
Does reputation?
About myself
Payalnik
Message#38
23.07.12, 20:35
Guest uninvited
[offline]

Messages 1666
Check in: 12.03.06
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) SM-A510F

TopDome @ 07/22/2012, 16:10*
Let's not rush into empty abstractions, but to speak specifically. Bring here or where you want deleted from the message, and indicate that it is a flood.

I answered you that the Curator considered the text deleted from the message to be a flood, therefore:
The next time the Curator (if you doubt his competence) will use the "Complaint" button to make a decision by the moderators.

Let's get specific. Which of the above is not true to me?

More specifically, your entire list is inaccurate information, or partially corresponds to reality (about the presence of "extra" information in the subject), but with obvious exaggeration.
Details

1. This is your personal opinion, different from the opinions of moderators and other users.
2. Minor oversight of the Curator (not specifying a clause of the Rules), and in the Rules themselves there are no criteria for evaluating and classifying information as flooding.
3. If you are so keen on the purity and content of the topic, then why not use the "Complaint" button to clean up the mess?
4. This is a clear exaggeration, about the increased attention to your person.
5. It is surprising that such observations of the behavior of the curator (not only the current one, but all the previous ones) are noticed only from your side.

But free the curators for other people -can there will be those who will be interested in the development of those, will have organizational skills, etc.

“Freeing up places” for what is supposedly “may be found” is inexpedient, especially since you yourself think:
make them moderators' assistants - and let them help the moderators keep order in the topics, which they actually do throughout their life.

And if any person suddenly has a desire to supervise this rather complicated topic, he first proves it with his own affairs (and not by inaction, motivating him with “employment of the place”), but so far, unfortunately, these have not been observed.

Consider the text below asan attempt to protect users from receiving inaccurate information about the activities of Moderators , voiced by you in relevant topics.

You will not believe, but it is impossible to find a common languageonly with you! Attempts to conduct a constructive dialogue through drugs (not only with me, but also with other moderators) were also unsuccessful, in communicating with me personally, you switched to boorish tone and insults, and the Curator even had to apply a mode of ignoring drugs to you (by the same reason).
But I assure you that any complaint or signal from the user is considered, and the Curator is made the relevant comments, recommendations are made so that he does not repeat mistakes in the future.
Instead of wasting a lot of time and nerves on “debriefing”, we could create (add, edit) a topic header with your help, expand the FAK on the device, etc., but for some reason you persistently raise the topic of work ( inaction, etc.) of the Administration of the resource (in particular the Curators).
I strongly recommend that you apply your energy and knowledge in a constructive manner, and I really hope so: yes2:

--------------------
Galaxy Tab, HTC Sensation, Galaxy nexus, Galaxy Tab 8.9, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II
killjoe8
Message#39
26.07.12, 10:39
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1950
Check in: 11.01.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Please draw on the incorrect behavior of the curator under the pseudonym "Racer" in the topic about Batman on page 98.

--------------------
Hanzo
Message#40
26.07.12, 10:41
[offline]

Messages 5057
T-Mobile MDA Pro

killjoe8,
Thank. We are checking.

Post has been editedHanzo - 26.07.12, 11:45

--------------------
Does reputation?
About myself
Axell
Message#41
28.07.12, 10:36
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5141
Check in: 04.04.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

Hello..
How to explain the actions of the curator (moderator) or who else inTHIS TOPIC..??

All my last messages are deleted, the rating of one message has been lowered, because I consider the applicationnot working, and today the rating is already in place ..

My last message does not count (obscenely), because already got me to write ...
I lay out the screenshots with the created ones .. They were made yesterday and today .. On the second screen you can see the rating and my last but one message, the first screen shows neither the rating nor the message ..
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Shl .. I would not be surprised if my message disappears ... My message will be chaos !!!

Perhaps not here turned, but post the second time inTHIS TOPICI will not, that would not flood ... If you see fit, then bring the question to another topic ..

Thank..

Post has been editedAxell - 28.07.12, 10:47

--------------------
Xiaomi RMN2 prime
HTC One + 4.4.2 stock (root) + mod by Axell
HTC OneXL + stock 5.06 (root) + mod by Axell

74 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/17/19 20:54