24.04.12, 12:53
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 11250
Check in: 21.08.08
HTC HD2

Attached Image
    Dear forum userssavagemessiahzine.com! In this topic in the form of "Question-Answer" you can appeal:

• Actions of the Curators and Moderators

What should you keep in mind before you file a complaint?
  1. We ask you to make as specific claims as possible, with quotes or links.
  2. Appeals will be consideredonlyon the actions and punishments relating to you personallyand not at the request of a friend or out of sympathy for the neighbor.
  3. Despite the fact that the messages written in this thread are not subject toSection 4.21 of the Forum Rules, the discussion should be correct and not go beyond the rest of the points.
  4. Do not stoop to insults- so you will not only undermine self-respect, but also force us to withdraw the claim from the discussion.
  5. Pre-try to solve the problem personallyTo the Curator or to the Moderators of the section through the buttonPicture
  6. Warning level goes downautomatically 20% after 90 dayssince the last change in the level of warnings, subject to strict compliance with the rules of the resource. Please do not address this issue to the Moderators and Super Moderators of the forum.
  7. Questions about the functionality of the Forum - are asked in the subjectForum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com, suggestions for improvement, comments on the structure, problems of the development of sections or individual topics inSite and Forum Suggestions.
  8. For disturbances and bad reviews about 4pd there is a special platform where you can speak -A collection of bad reviews aboutsavagemessiahzine.com.
  9. The answer to the question of why there were very few "acquittal" decisions earlier in the topic -here.
  10. Moderator ActionsYou can appeal to the topicAppeal against incorrect actions of moderators

Note:
Please note thatThis is not a topic for discussion, but a specific tool for solving difficulties.between the User and the Administration. Please take this topic as seriously as possible. Each complaint will be reviewed by the Administration collectively, the results of the review will be published in this topic. A collegial decision is final.

Dear Curators!We really appreciate your hard work, we understand the existence of situations when it is very difficult to keep silent, but we kindly ask you to express your opinion on this topic only at the request of the responsible Section Moderators in order to avoid the continuation of conflicts arising in the topics entrusted to you.
Ruff
Message#2
24.04.12, 13:56
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5246
Check in: 24.01.09
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

I just want to hear your opinion, without any conclusions. Just respect should be mutual, isn't it? Especially if our 4 posts do not seem to have violated the rules of the topic.
How adequatesuchreaction to these two (this) and (this) fasting, especially if a minute before the word “garbage” (moreover, it is not mine, I kind of quoted the words of other visitors, obviously not agreeing with them) caused displeasure to someone who then compared our posts with fitting “pipisek”?
P.S. I re-read the Rules of that Topic and again did not find, for reading what was so special I was going to “write out a ticket”. It seems that neither the letter nor the spirit of the Rules of the topic were violated. Well, why do we need these formidable shouts? I didn’t argue there, but I couldn’t say anything at all.

P.S. (added on the next day): Inadequate (well, in my personal opinion) reaction of the curator is erased, thanks for the help.

Post has been editedRuff - 25.04.12, 14:34
Rg4781
Message#3
24.04.12, 16:24
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 570
Check in: 26.11.11
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

I also want to confirm that the curator in the Galaxy s3 subject often deletes messages just like that, for no apparent reason or explanation (meaning normal informative messages and comments, and not flood and insults), and in that topic there were more than once the question of different users about these actions, but there was no explanation
wandererbk
Message#4
24.04.12, 16:34
One day I will come for you ....
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 2451
Check in: 27.02.09
Fly Evo Tech 3 IQ4414

Rg4781,
its.f,
Ruff,
Regarding unauthorized actions of the curators - contact the section moderators.

--------------------
Animators Club.I'm inOPN4. ♚ Lelouch vsavagemessiahzine.com ♔
My slogan - RO for flooding in Trepalka!

� �� ������� �� �������? download

Ruff
Message#5
24.04.12, 18:12
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5246
Check in: 24.01.09
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

wandererbk
No, I was more interested in the OPINION of the administration, whether they want this attitude towards visitors. I didn’t want to unleash the discussion with the moderators, I was more interested in your (“your” with a small letter, because not your personal, but “your” - in the sense of administrators in the plural) OPINION whether such shouts are really necessary, desirable and supported by the administration. I will not pull anyone, the question was almost rhetorical, maybe someone wants to "get into the skin" of a simple visitor and feel the unpleasant aftertaste that we often get in a completely flat, seemingly flat place.
P.S. Yes, I certainly understand that it is not entirely correct to ask such a question in this topic, in fact I’m not trying to “appeal against the wrong actions of the administration”, but there was nowhere else to say). If the question is well out of place, you can erase it, no offense.

Post has been editedRuff - 24.04.12, 18:21
Hanzo
Message#6
24.04.12, 22:51
Tired Ninja Evil_FAQMaker
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 5032
Check in: 27.08.07
T-Mobile MDA Pro

Dear. There will be only a small request - pay attention to the cap:
tab @ 04/06/2009, 11:27*
I draw your attention that this is not a topic for discussion.

I'm sure your comments are already being checked.(I was not on the forum all day. Not in the know).

--------------------
“Understanding restrains the wrath of a man, and his beauty is not to attach importance to wrongdoing.” (Prov. 19:11)
Does reputation?
About myself
its.f
Message#7
25.04.12, 12:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Check in: 23.11.09
Samsung GT-I8910 HD

romchk, I apologize, but there is still not so much incorrect actions of the Curator, how many incorrect actions of the assistant moderator, and then the moderator himself who gave the RO to the userInfinity.for the fact that he appealed to the Curator with a request to restore the messages that did not violate the rules.
(And probably remote assistant moderator).

Infinity is still in RO, messages are still not restored, where is the justice?
Does the assistant moderator not admit his mistake in removing unnecessary messages, and the moderator will not remove his RO from the person who received it? :-(
I'm sure your comments are already being checked.

We really hope that at the end of the test, justice will prevail, the RO will be removed from the person, and the guilty will be punished.
!

The check showed that you create a second accountInfinity., -UP and 10 days to read the rules (RO mode)
2.1.3. It is forbidden to double registration, that is, registration of two or more nicknames for one user for any reason, especially if you set the “Read Only” mode or block (ban) for your nickname. In the case of identifying such nicknames, they will be blocked without warning. If for some reason you can not participate in the forum under the old nickname, please contact dci @savagemessiahzine.com. Violation of this rule is punishable by a second nickname ban and the first one.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 28.04.12, 08:35

--------------------
I don't like iPhone fans, Nokia fils and othersfanboysthey turn this or that device into a cult and an idol, asserting themselves on their obsessive addictions, convincing the rest of its imaginary impeccability.
romchk
Message#8
25.04.12, 13:29
Guru
[offline]

Messages 11250
Check in: 21.08.08
HTC HD2

its.f,
Thank. In the process of separating topics, it is not quite true that the essence of the issue is understood.
Now in the case. We are grateful to you for your participation and concern, but we can only accept a claim fromInfinity.
The initial study shows that the punishment is lawfully applied because even if the messages were deleted erroneously, then all issues can be resolved without labeling and in a calm, correct tone, when communicating personally with representatives of the Administration or using the "Complaint" button.

--------------------
[color = limegreen] REMEMBER, when was the last time I made a backup? Hard Reset after all wanders around!First steps with PDA-personal experience (by romchk)- where to start a beginner. And also - [url = "http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=121191""10 commandments beginner
golden_dragon
Message#9
25.04.12, 13:58
- = Thinker Inside = -
[offline]

Messages 3532
Check in: 16.03.09
Honor 8 FRD-L09

its.f,
1) looked58The pages of the remote flood from the GHS 3 topic. I did not find anything of interest or information.
2) The specified user message to restore in the "New" section does not see the point.
Attached Image

Infinity. @ 04.24.2012, 09:35*
I don’t understand what is the point of restricting the communication of people on SGSIII and around it in this topic and in essence creating the second one in the same section.

Forum rules, rules of the "New" section.Communication in the section trepalka gives you more opportunities and areas of communication on any topic. You have been specifically made a topic for different types of floods in the GHS 3 section of the trepalka section, and you were notified about this in the subject line + you were hung up in the topic header with a link to your mini-cropper,Communication lovers Samsung Galaxy S III. But the administration section did not hear.
It turns out that you can produce and retell all ephemeral rumors for the hundredth time, but it’s impossible to discuss how the Samsung used a roller with rams?
This is strange.

Rumors on this novelty in the topic can be discussed. "But to discuss how the Samsung got a roll with a ram with sheep - not?" -can be here, about this already mentioned, in the section"Breaker".
As a solution, I propose to the Curator to integrate this and that topic, then create a fact in the starting post of this topic, which contains the most reliable rumors and information that, in the opinion of the curator, is important and valuable to the community, and which may be lost due to such annoying communication users in this topic, and after that, do not limit the communication of users interested in this topic.
Otherwise, it turns out that you write, write, the blown clip brought about the Yabloko and rams, discuss the opening of the site, communicate - and oops, all the posts on 2 pages are gone, because the Curator thought that they do not correspond to the topic topic.

Proposals are written to the curator, moderator, pom. moderator. In drugs, in the special theme of new products, if you think that this is important information. Everything else is off. topic and spelled spets. in italics. Otherwise, no respect for the administration section, users and forum rules.

There is a difference between the "New" section and the "Trepalka" section. Continue to flood and discuss the administration section after the warning tag - a violation of the rules in itself.
3) UserInfinitypublicly discussed the actions of the section moderators instead of the rules (the complaint button, these special appeal topics + the topic for important information inupdates) communicate your vision of the development of these topics. Despite this, the punishment was given to him in a mild form. To the best of its authority and violation of this clause of the rules (disregarding flood), the mode of reading forum rules was issued for 3 days. Because the user has not previously been seen in the offenses and if within a month there will be no repetitions of offenses in the forum, the UE will be removed, again according to the rules of the forum rules, which he hopes will be remembered these days. Now we are checking this user for violation history ...
4) These days there were no complaints about the Curator, the poma and the moderator.In this topic for communication administration of the "new" and users, also did not notice the comments. Complaints against flooding in this topic continue to appear.
5) After reviewing the detailed message history of this user and his deleted messages from this topic, I see no reason to remove restrictions.
6) According to the rules of the forum, our forum is postmoderated. Those. messages are written by users, and checking messages is checked later. And if at the moment you see the flood and of. topics in the subject, it does not mean that it needs to be repeated and developed.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 26.04.12, 11:26
K0rum
Message#10
08.05.12, 11:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
Check in: 19.05.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Hello.
The second day, the curator of the Samsung Galaxy S 3 theme (which is newTyts) under the nameangel000_07, permanently deletes messages without even explaining the reason or making a warning. Probably deleted before, I just now began to follow this topic. Sometimes removes whole pages. The first time deleted my posts with many others. After, the members of the forum asked me to explain the principle of operation of the new sound transmission technology in the novelty. I painted everything in detail, but the curator took and deleted my message. Yesterday I re-wrote the message, in the hope that the message will reach the members of the forum. But in the end, the curator again deleted the message without any comments. For 3 days we can not get out of page 9, everything is hard to remove. Please take action...

Post has been editedK0rum - 08.05.12, 12:15
Anton1007
Message#11
09.05.12, 13:40
Student
[offline]

Messages 1134
Check in: 05.10.10
Apple iPhone X

K0rum,Your post has been deleted, because it contained a discussion of the actions of the curator (paragraph 4.21 rules). I returned the post to the topic (except for the part that violates the rule).
I will talk with the curator about mitigating the policy of rubbing offtop. But almost all remote posts really contain flooding.

--------------------
loza
Message#12
25.05.12, 17:14
[offline]

Messages 3344
Check in: 21.02.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Rinat_56,This topic is not for this. I answered you hereYour wishes and suggestions (Post # 13388561).

--------------------

And you will learn the Criminal Code from the capital letter "U" to circulation and printing.

PENSION
dima4544
Message#13
27.05.12, 12:50
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 21.01.12
Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD

that I did not understand that forSamsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note - DiscussionI asked to help me in finding the FM radio widget, so I am sure that the widget is specific to Galaxy Note, because FM radio is not implemented on all models with Android OS? I emphasize againNOT INTERNET RADIO, and the built-in radio receiver !!! ... I don’t understand who I was rude to and who I insulted, and where is the mate in my post?
4.8. Explicit and hidden rudeness, rudeness, insults are forbidden.
4.9. It is prohibited to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.

Post has been editeddima4544 - 27.05.12, 12:51
Payalnik
Message#14
28.05.12, 00:23
Guest uninvited
[offline]

Messages 1666
Check in: 12.03.06
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) SM-A510F

Dima4544 @ 05/27/2012, 1:50 PM*
I do not understand who I was rude and insulted whom, and where is the mate in my post?

Tag about rudeness and insults was inserted by mistake (at the moment, fixed).
I apologize, there are technical overlays.
By the way, this error (misunderstanding) could be easily corrected by contacting the curator directly, by means of drugs or QMS.
Dima4544 @ 05/27/2012, 1:50 PM*
I asked to help me in finding the FM radio widget, so I am sure that the widget is specific to Galaxy Note

The widget is really so specific that it hardly exists.

--------------------
Galaxy Tab, HTC Sensation, Galaxy nexus, Galaxy Tab 8.9, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II
Meprot
Message#15
04.06.12, 18:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Check in: 06.02.12

Such a question, since when moderators remove users from the minuses? There is one person hereMagus-Alexhere is his profile, this person has put one user for NO minus, well, no matter what, he was wrong, instead of ICS, he wrote ISC, and now that person zaminusil it, does it deserve a minus? I think NO. So I put itMagus-Alexman minus, for he did wrong. The next day, the minus was gone and he wrote me roughly

Hello,Magus-Alex

UserMeprotput you a negative reputation with the following message:
Minus for the fact that the person put a minus who did not deserve. Everyone can be wrong ... well, wrote the ISC and what is this and it deserves a minus? Not. But you deserve it.

Listen, trash, you do not poke me, I did not sit at the same table with you. Your minus is missing for some reason: D

And I sense that he has a friend, who cleans his minuses, although it is clear from a person that some kind of inadequate and I don’t smell him in the first minuses and delete him later.

And yet, I wrote to him that he was a redneck, after his message that I was "RED," in response, so to speak, let him think it was "nice" to see such words in his direction.

Administration, plz sort it out.

It seems to me that later they will remove him WONDERFUL 3i and minus.

Post has been editedMeprot - 04.06.12, 18:49
Picnik
Message#16
04.06.12, 19:05
Will live!
[offline]

Messages 6838
Check in: 30.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Meprot,
you post does not contain a claim to the assistant moderator or the curator. With a complaint to the user, contact the moderator of the section in which the conflict occurred.
Chuck17
Message#17
11.06.12, 08:08
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 2
Check in: 07.06.12

Why does someone delete my posts? What for? Asked questions about the program ExDialer, in the relevant topic and for some reason they are deleted, without explanation!
bald1984
Message#18
11.06.12, 08:22
Unjust KroleG
[offline]

Messages 4845
Check in: 28.10.09

Chuck17,
I rarely say thank you .. but Punker is a huge respect !!! .. for this dialer

Message deleted because it violates the rules of the forum, namely p. 5.1, 5.2:
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

I found two small jigs in the program:

1. When you create a contact, it first offers to save it to your phone. Those. each time you have to specify what you want to save in SIM.
2. Inability to set up CallerID

Actually, you already answered:exDialer (Post # 13719640)

--------------------
Three times honorable4
Aha If I understand something in something, then the hole is a hole, and the hole is Rabbit, and Rabbit is a suitable company.
Double Closed Curator4
queen 10
Message#19
06.07.12, 13:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1316
Check in: 15.11.11
Thl w100

The fact is that some time ago I created a topicSony Ericsson Xperia x8 - custom firmware from x8droid
Over time, the topic has grown, has become quite popular.
I became the curator of the topic. For several days I did not go to the forum and the topic had a rather bad hat.
For this, the mods removed the supervision from me, gave it to the user raptor
He took advantage of this and became the author of the topic (I don’t know!
Please return me authorship, I hope justice will prevail.
Request raptor] not to punish and leave the curator.
Thank you in advance.

Post has been editedqueen 10 - 06.07.12, 13:58

--------------------
-
max2327
Message#20
06.07.12, 14:08
Carpe diem ...
[offline]

Messages 3476
Check in: 07.01.10
Google Nexus 6

queen 10,
address through the moderators sectionAndroid - Firmware. The curator of the topic you have indicated has not committed any incorrect actions in relation to you, since such actions with a cap as the "change" of the author of the cap / post cannot be performed by the curator because he technically does not have such an opportunity.

Thus, you simply have nothing to appeal in this topic, the question is closed.

Post has been editedmax2327 - 06.07.12, 14:09

--------------------
"If you have enthusiasm, you can do anything, anything. Enthusiasm is the basis of any progress ..." (Henry Ford)
Picnik
Message#21
06.07.12, 14:11
Will live!
[offline]

Messages 6838
Check in: 30.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

queen 10,
point 5http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ copyright_notice /
In addition, you are well aware that the transfer of the cap is caused solely by technical limitations, and not made "of harm."

73 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19, 01:26