> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Search tweaks and useful apps for Cydia - iPad | [IPad] We are looking for tweaks jointly

Rep: (417)
Search tweaks and useful applications for Cydia - iPad

Attached Image

You want to add undocumented features to your device, but you don’t know if there is a tweak in nature (in Cydia)? Ask in this thread, maybe they will help you.

Attention! Before writing a message, carefully read the following:
M

4.13. It is forbidden to raise the topic. Namely, the publication of messages aimed at only raising the topic on the list and not bearing a semantic load, for example: “Does nobody really know?” Or “an!”

5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedT0ugh - 30.04.14, 02:37

Rep: (1)
Hello, I am very interested in the issue of sending SMS on New Ipad 3. Is there a tweak for this? Since the swirlymessage, unfortunately, does not work on Ipad 3 yet.

Post has been editedxrun - 24.07.12, 11:51

Rep: (0)
Good day.
A utility is required (or some other method) by which web sites will recognize the iPad not as a tablet computer, but as a full-fledged PC.
I explain the situation: Avito.ru’s website really needs to add photos to the ads, but not a single browser and apload plug-in helped. Everything rests on the message "Unfortunately, the iPad does not support uploading photos" - and the "Select Photo" button is simply absent.
So how to make sure that the site does not identify the iPad as an iPad?)

ps The application for Avito does not offer, it is extremely sad.

looking for a tweak that helps from the error "this accessory is not supported" - search yuzal, but did not find in the forum

Rep: (84)
woowtehns
There's no such thing

Rep: (1)
I am looking for a tweak that allows forcibly in applications, in particular games, to play music, because There are games in which music continues to play and lately in most games the music is turned off when it starts up ...

Hello! Is there a tweak that allows you to customize multitasking gestures one by one? For example, disable only swiping with 4 fingers, and leave the rest gestures?

Post has been editedIgor_igrok - 30.07.12, 11:49

Gosha112 , GreedLock, adapted for iPad :)

Rep: (3)
I'm looking for a tweak so that the ipad new is charged by charging even when you work on it, and not just in sleep mode

Psyboy , iCharge but this is not a tweak, but a utility for a computer, there is also a mat for motherboards from gigabytes "on / off charge setup"
I'm charging normally during work

Rep: (3)
TViP @ 07/29/2012, 19:15*
I am looking for a tweak that allows forcibly into applications, in particular games, to play music

Music Controls Pro

Renesanseg @ 08/05/2012, 12:55*
iCharge but this is not a tweak, but a utility for a computer, there is also a mat for motherboards from gigabytes "on / off charge setup"

and where to get the utility?
I do not understand why the program for the motherboard board ????

Rep: (9)
And this is a very interesting utility, on msi motherboards (and actually not only on them), like 0.5 amps on USB, and the utility somehow raises the current, resulting in i-devices charging faster;) Not everyone has standard outlet. A charging charge with USB output, which are sold at every corner - mostly, again, from 0.5 to 1 amp, that's all: yes2:
Is there something like removing several tweaks at once? Or cleaning the sidium to a clean state, like after the Jail?

Rep: (354)
I bought the official Camera Connection Kit damn all my flash drives do not suit the iPad 3, there are some tweaks for "The device consumes too much energy": unsure:

Rep: (116)
The people, tell me a tweak that would postpone the alarm for the desired number of minutes with a phone coup? (i.e., like on Nokia, with a position sensor)

Bugaga656 @ 08/11/2012, 02:18*
And this is a very interesting utility, on msi motherboards (and actually not only on them) like 0.5 amps on USB, and the utility somehow raises the amperage, as a result of which i-devices charge faster Not everyone has a standard socket . A charging charge with USB output, which are sold at every corner - mostly, again, from 0.5 to 1 ampere, that's all

I know exactly the programAsus ai charger- with her for 3-4 hours Ipad2 is charging from a laptop. I put on about 10 laptop computers - it works everywhere regardless of the manufacturer's mat. fees.

Post has been editedbe positive - 24.08.12, 07:46

There is one question, On the Hands of iPad 2 64GB.
Installed Sidia + Installations.
In the Downloads tab, I load a lot of applications, but some are not loaded and the inscription under them: Demagnetizing..how to be?
With me +

Rep: (891)
VSSV7880
And this happens when downloading via a magnet link: yes2:

And how then to be? Just an application is needed, very necessary ..
or already fit to despair?

Help me find a tweak that he would block some programs (he asked for a password when starting)

Rep: (9)
Applocker puts the password to launch applications

Rep: (20)
VSSV7880 @ 08.28.2012, 21:30*
or already fit to despair?
Download not from magnet: derisive: More can not be overcome.

asb35 @ 08.29.2012, 12:14*
Tweak that he block some programs (he asked for a password when starting)
I have been using Locktopus for a long time.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/19, 9:39