23.04.12, 16:19
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 219
Check in: 29.02.12

DiscussionAinol Novo 7 Tornados / Ainol Novo 7 Mars
PictureAinol NOVO7 Tornado, Ainol NOVO7 Tornados, Ainol NOVO7 Mars
Description Ainol NOVO7 Tornados | Description Ainol NOVO7 Mars | Discussion � | Purchase � | Ainol NOVO7 Tornados Firmware � Ainol NOVO7 Mars Firmware �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Ainol NOVO7 Tornado
Attached Image
Specifications:
  • Processor: Amlogic8726-M3L Cortex-A9
  • Processor frequency: 1GHz
  • The amount of RAM: 1GB DDR 3
  • Internal Memory: 8 / 16GB
  • Screen: 7 inches, 800x480, regular TFT-matrix
  • Battery life: 4-7 hours without recharging
  • Multitouch: yes, 2 touches (the new firmware promises support for 5 touches)
  • Color: white, black
  • Platform: Android 4.0
  • Weight: 325 g
  • battery capacity: 3700mA / h
  • Wi-FI: 802.11a / b / g / n (150Mbps)
  • Camera: yes, front 1.3MP
  • Vibration feedback: yes
Photos, test results, reviews
Ainol NOVO7 Mars
Attached Image
Specifications:
  • Processor: Amlogic8726-M3 Cortex-A9
  • Processor frequency: 1GHz
  • The amount of RAM: 1GB DDR 3
  • Internal Memory: 8 / 16GB
  • Screen: 7 inches, 1024x600, regular TFT-matrix
  • Battery life: 4-7 hours without recharging
  • Multitouch: yes, 2 touches (the new firmware promises support for 5 touches)
  • Color: white, black
  • Platform: Android 4.0
  • Weight: 325 g
  • battery capacity: 3700mA / h
  • Wi-FI: 802.11a / b / g / n (150Mbps)
  • Camera: yes, front 1.3MP
  • Vibration feedback: yes
Photos, test results, reviews
Useful
Frequently asked Questions
Q: Wow. Cool stuff! Where can one buy?!?!?!
ABOUT:You here my friend

Q: I heard from Mr. XXX that if I flash it with firmware 0000, then it will turn into a combat robot and will shoot with a blue laser. It's true???
A: I personally do not know this, and I have not heard about this firmware. But if you have questions about the firmware,then ask them here

Q: What is the difference between Mars and Tornado?
A: Screen and processor. If everything is clear with the first one (1024 by 600 for Mars, against 800 by 480 for a tornado), then everything is not clear with the processor. In the tornado stands Amlogic8726-M3L, and in Mars Amlogic8726-M3. According to the test results, it can be judged that they are almost the same in performance. So roughly speaking, they differ only in screen.

Q: How does the device behave in work?
A: Quite worthy. His money pays off in full!

Q: Interested in buying this tablet. Tell me how his screen?
A: Normal TFT-matrix. Viewing angles are normal. Pixelate and grid are not visible even on the Tornado.

Q: Is there a dual-core processor in Mars / Tornado?
Oh no.

Q: What is the screen coverage of tablets?
A: High-quality plastic.

Q: Is there an HDMI output? Can I use the adapter microUSB ->HDMi?
A: No, there is no HDMI output. So far, none of the forum users have tried the adapter.

Q: I got my tablet. How can I remove all Chinese programs?
ABOUT:How to do it is described in detail here.

Q: How to get Root on the device?
A: ROOT rights are there right away, but for greater reliability you can installRoot explorer

Q: I installed the firmware 0601. After waking up, the tablet does not turn on Wi-fi. Only reboot helps. How to live with it? I do not go to bed now?
A: Why so soon? Install the programWi-fi fix. In general, this firmware is not very stable personally, I do not recommend installing it.

Q: I decided to disassemble the tablet. How can I do it?
ABOUT:Instructions here

Q: I want to buy this unit, but I can’t choose between Tornado and Tornados. Do not tell me which one is better?
A: These are 2 identical devices. It was just announced as Tornado, and it came out as Tornados. 2 names have been added to the header for easy search.

Q: Is it true that the screen is drowned?
Oh yeah! But only 2mm. Disadvantages with use does not occur. There is only a small problem when sticking film on the screen. Have to cut the film.

Q: Is there a Google Play?
A: Yes, it goes right out of the box. Identifies the device correctly.

Q: I installed a new firmware and there is no market there! What should I do?
ABOUT:Install it from here(The correctness of the work on the Tornado is unknown)

Q: Does Skype work?
A: Yes, from the market. Voice and video communication at a decent level.

Q: The tablet came. And charging is not included. The seller deceived me (((. How to charge?
A: No one deceived you! Charging is not actually supplied from the factory. Most sellers put the charge, but yours is not one of them. I recommend charging by charging 5B 2A with a short wire.

Q: Internal applications and games constantly disappear !! Already tortured! Tell me what to do?
A: First, do wipe media via recovery. Then we format the internal memory from under Windows. Choose a cluster size of 64 kb, a quick format checkbox is removed. Then we immediately upload five to seven large game caches to the internal memory of the tablet. In this way, many are cured of this problem.
Common Problems:
The problem with a large number of small files.
The problem is that when you download the cache from games (or other files in large quantities) to the internal memory of the tablet after a reboot, it hangs for 30-60 minutes at the stage of checking the SD card. Almost all tablets are affected. The problem, I'm 99% sure, is the software. Should be fixed in the next firmware. A temporary solution (if there is no time and lack of patience):
1. Forcibly turn off the tablet (Long holding the power key)
2. Clamp the Power keys and the volume key -
3. In the menu, select Wipe media (Thus, we delete all the media files that are on the internal memory of the tablet, including the ill-fated cache).
4. Select in the menu Reboot /
Phantom depression and not sensitive touch.
Phantom clicks occur in almost all models. It is not clear what this is connected with, either with software or with an assembly. Many people were helped by shifting the wires in the tablet itself (of course, we must first disassemble it.) Mars has a not very sensitive touch. Most likely this is a software bug.
Low wifi signal.
The level of the problem is also incomprehensible. An antenna upgrade will most likely be needed, but someone has not yet addressed this issue.
Does not see the SD card.
The problem was fixed in firmware 0526. But for some, it remained in the form of missing applications. It helps reboot.
Long charging time.
To charge the tablet uses miniUSB connector. There is no separate connector. In this regard, (since the voltage controller most likely costs and limits the current strength to 500 mA. But this is only an assumption!) It lasts 5 hours or more depending on charging. There are no solutions yet and the manufacturers are silent too. Although this is no longer a problem, but a feature of this tablet.
Open questions:
  • Creating a list of 3D games that work.
  • Creating a stencil for precise cutting of the film on the screen.Done, unverified correctness!
  • How to connect Bluetooth adapter?
  • How to connect a GPS whistle?

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsection

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.10.16, 23:18
Reason for editing: Editing header
serg1349
Message#22
26.04.12, 12:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
Check in: 09.06.10

What are you talking about?
There is a DDR3 gig of RAM, I read somewhere that the processor is 20% faster than AllWinner A10, and Cortex A9, dietary power consumption means plus a price of $ 90 ... Who needs this HDMI at all?
Why not rejoice?
vergiliy80
Message#23
26.04.12, 12:42
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 28.10.11

Do not you guys like you went wrong, how can the cortex a9 be weaker than the cortex a8? let's get them to understand normally - mars with a new stone (relatively new, but still), Mars will have less power consumption, as much memory there and there, the screen has the same eggs, no well, i don't need it)))))) but now it’s important the price, I have already ordered a pre-order for 101 ye, this is the price of a paladin (almost) and the difference is huge. So I think it will be a little more interesting than an elf IMHO.
alexeolki
Message#24
26.04.12, 21:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 253
Check in: 24.07.10

vergiliy80 @ 04/26/2012, 12:42*
How can cortex a9 be weaker than cortex a8?

I had a tablet on Amlogic8726-M (Smartq ten2) - the performance is not so hot.
werwolf68
Message#25
27.04.12, 19:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 219

I ordered herehttp://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/50396...holesalers.html
Lowest price + Russian caliper. I bought for $ 92 (The tablet itself + a hard case + Hong Kong post - a coupon for $ 10). Corresponded with her. She said that the shipment started today, after 3 days they will start sending, they check it before sending. So I will wait for my Tornado)))
mighty82
Message#26
27.04.12, 20:37
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 45
Check in: 05.07.10
Meizu M2 Mini

I ordered Mars on April 23rd on ownta.com. I asked today a question about the start of deliveries, answered that in 7-10 days. Something begins to remind me of the magical 7-10 days of Pandavila during the sales of Aurora. Well, this time I will try to wait and not to cancel the payment. Upon receipt, accomplish your goal.
It is a pity, of course, that there is not an IPS matrix, I wanted it, but here such a price and stuffing is more interesting, so I am getting patience.
ZmeY_ViP
Message#27
27.04.12, 21:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 368
Check in: 17.10.09
HTC U Ultra

werwolf68,+1 Ordered from the same seller with a coupon of $ 10, the cover is promised as a gift, but we will see what it will be like)))

--------------------
Nokia 3310-->3230-->3250-->5700-->C6-00-->Star X15i ->Zopo ZP300+ -->HTC One X-->Sony SP-->Sony Z1 -->Sony Z2
werwolf68
Message#28
27.04.12, 21:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 219

ZmeY_ViP @ 04/27/2012, 10:10 PM*
Werwolf68, +1 Ordered from the same vendor with a coupon of $ 10, the cover is promised as a gift, but we will see what he is)))

This case comes.http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/51471...holesalers.html. It would be better to give plenochku
werwolf68
Message#29
27.04.12, 21:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 219

By the way, once the shipment has begun, we will wait for the video on the weekend!

Post has been editedwerwolf68 - 27.04.12, 21:56
ZmeY_ViP
Message#30
28.04.12, 20:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 368
HTC U Ultra

werwolf68,Well for the "free" will go :)
Today Mars also ordered the identityAliFound, with EMS + coupon $ 115 cost! After the holidays promise to send! We are waiting ...

Post has been editedZmeY_ViP - 28.04.12, 20:02

--------------------
Nokia 3310-->3230-->3250-->5700-->C6-00-->Star X15i ->Zopo ZP300+ -->HTC One X-->Sony SP-->Sony Z1 -->Sony Z2
ZmeY_ViP
Message#31
28.04.12, 22:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 368
HTC U Ultra

Found photos of Mars and Tornado:

Photo Mars:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Photo Tornado:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Judging by them, we can say that they are the same on the surface, and the processor name doesn’t differ much on the photo of the brochures, if Mars has CPU: Amlogic 8726-M3 Cortex-A9, then Tornado CPU: Amlogic 8726-M3L Cortex-A9, who can say what this letter means L in tornado? I suppose that some kind of simplified version of the proz and the letter L means Lite, B), but this is only a guess, and if it is true I would like to know what this simplification is about.

Photo brochures:

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
naym_ne @
Message#32
29.04.12, 21:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 362
Check in: 20.11.08
Motorola defy

in the meantime, people no longer lose time)
http://aukro.ua/novyj-planshet-ainol-novo-...2294616659.html

--------------------
Acer Aspire 1830 // Motorola Defy (Green) // BlackBerry PlayBook 32// Kindle Paperwhite //Lenovo u310 Touch // Nokia 820 + Moto G
MOTOROLA CLUB
giftman
Message#33
30.04.12, 09:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 122
Check in: 14.09.11
LG GS290

ZmeY_ViP @ 04/28/2012, 9:12 PM*
Found photos of Mars and Tornado

The Chinese and Photoshop - a photo with a photographer on them is a mirror. Maybe this explains the letter L - left :)

--------------------
FlyTouch 3: 9V, when chargingredLED,

����� download

when working, 2.6.32.9 root @ localhost # 154, Android 2.3.4, Sawee10, frf85b-zgc923, GPS.
Very good seller. Problemsnet.Produktliked.
vergiliy80
Message#34
30.04.12, 11:24
User
[offline]

Messages 67

I also ordered 26 on the ram, I was told there in a week we will send a maximum, and then new porosities (again 10 days): D, well, it means to wait, by the way
If anyone is interested, then there appeared in them the Aurora with a new screen, in stock.

Post has been editedvergiliy80 - 30.04.12, 11:26
dangos
Message#35
01.05.12, 08:30
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 27.12.11

ZmeY_ViP
Well, you are extreme =) the seller has a rating of 4 in total =)

Post has been editeddangos - 01.05.12, 08:33
ZmeY_ViP
Message#36
01.05.12, 14:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 368
HTC U Ultra

dangos
I have already made orders with similar merchants a couple of times, did not let me down)
And then they need a new merchant where they take a positive rating, so they sell new products at lower prices.
And then this is Ali, if something goes wrong, then the money can be returned.

Post has been editedZmeY_ViP - 01.05.12, 14:55

--------------------
Gloomery
Message#37
01.05.12, 19:23
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 22.10.07
Apple iPhone 4

On ownt, it's still pre-order. Who knows when the shipment will begin? ordered Mars today, with a coupon it cost 101USD
mighty82
Message#38
01.05.12, 20:35
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Check in: 05.07.10
Meizu M2 Mini

GloomeryPromised 7 - 10 days. Read my message above.
vergiliy80
Message#39
02.05.12, 07:19
User
[offline]

Messages 67

ownt'a in his repertoire, fed and fed, send then they will send but when it is a question so the question is -))))) I will have May 4 as 10 days from the day I pay and they promise to send in 10 days, here I will not send the 5th, I will return the money and I will order a new Aurora (I’m talking about the screen), they have it in the list, apparently, and of course it’s not nice that they pull so much.
vergiliy80
Message#40
02.05.12, 10:35
User
[offline]

Messages 67

Not funny already comes out:
Dear Maksim:

The product will be available in 7-10 days.

We will push and ship the order asap.

Post has been editedAnton1007 - 02.05.12, 16:00
Reason for editing: Spoiler
Gloomery
Message#41
02.05.12, 13:28
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 22.10.07
Apple iPhone 4