> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman - Firmware (OS 4.0.4)
Best firmware
Your choice:
Xperia Z ROM [ 155 ] ** [6,31%]
Revolution Z HD + [ 33 ] ** [1,34%]
Codename Helen (H.R.) [ 120 ] ** [4,89%]
xNXT [ 70 ] ** [2,85%]
NXT [GO] WALKMAN [ICS] [ 61 ] ** [2,48%]
Zelly cream [ 49 ] ** [2%]
Viper xperia [ 16 ] ** [0,65%]
Real Xperia Mix [ 65 ] ** [2,65%]
Ultimate HD [ 30 ] ** [1,22%]
Real ics [ 175 ] ** [7,13%]
Cyanogen Mod [ 407 ] ** [16,57%]
MIUI [ 164 ] ** [6,68%]
Stock [ 876 ] ** [35,67%]
Another firmware, which is not listed [ 239 ] ** [9,73%]
The best core
The core of Lupus [ 451 ] ** [18,36%]
The core of Kappa [ 105 ] ** [4,28%]
The core of Vengeance [ 24 ] ** [0,98%]
core Radeon [ 58 ] ** [2,36%]
The core of Mesa [ 70 ] ** [2,85%]
The kernel KRsH [ 217 ] ** [8,84%]
The kernel Panic [ 54 ] ** [2,2%]
The core of Rage [ 99 ] ** [4,03%]
Core stock [ 765 ] ** [31,15%]
I have a blocked bootloader [ 409 ] ** [16,65%]
Total votes: 2456

Rep: (1785)
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - Firmware (OS 4.0.4)
PictureWT19i, coconut
Description | Discussion » | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage » | Firmware (OS 2.3) » | Firmware (OS 4.0.4) » | Firmware (OS 4.1+) » | Firmware (OS 5.0) » | Cyanogen Mod Firmware » | MIUI firmware (OS 4.x) » | Firmware Codename Helen » | Firmware Real ICS, Real Xperia (OS 4.0.4) » | Ubuntu Touch Firmware » | Games » | Decorations » | Club owners SE LWW » | Sony & SE Club »

• Before asking a question, carefully read theFAQ on SE Live with Walkman, Android OS FAQ, Glossary
  • All problems associated with third-party programs and games are discussed in sections.Programs Games
  • All questions to which answers are in the cap threads and issues not related to the theme of the branches will be deleted without warning.
  • Questions like: "What is the most stable firmware?", "What is the best kernel?" prohibited unnecessarily provoke pointless flame.

Can't find your post ?! He was removed? Why?
1. Messages not related to the category of discussion - will be deleted.
2.Messages that do not carry any semantic load, and as a rule consist of monosyllabic statements, are as follows: “Good!”, “I'll try!”, “When?”, “Where?” - will be deleted.
3. Messages with words of gratitude will be deleted. In order to express your gratitude - use the function of raising your reputation! The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 useful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
4. Messages of the same user, following one another with a small time gap, having the same context and / or complementing each other, will be merged.
5. Messages about the request to upload to another file sharing service, etc. will be deleted!
Here is a complete list of current rationales that will apply when deleting messages:
* Acknowledgments in the message.
* The answer is in the FAQ.
* The answer is in the topic header.
* The answer is in the subject (use the search).
* Delete the associated response.
* Incomplete, incorrect, duplicate response.
* Merge messages.
* Not an informative message.
* Hidden or explicit insult.
* Multiposting.
* The message is not relevant to the discussion topic.
* Message provoking flooding.
The forum is a public place. Before addressing a particular person in a general topic, and not through a private messaging system, or QMS, consider whether your message will be interesting for other forum participants, or will it just take up space?

Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the manuals are not responsible for the curves of the hands of the owners!

Before asking anything, read the hat or
Use the search on the topic!

Expressing thanks to the QMS or raising the reputation! The man spent his time on you, so be ye thankful respect labor and other people's time.
Use the buttons Good / poorly

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) We read here
Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Installation via Flashtool

Official 4.1.B.0.587
Official 4.1.B.0.587 installing via CWM
Official 4.1.B.0.431 (1254-1836) - RU
All official firmware on a single file exchanger

Q: What do these numbers mean 1254-1836?
A:Post # 2061

Q: So what is the difference between the CDA and the SI? Where can I see the transcript of the regions?
A:Post # 14414
Radio modules
Installation via Flashtool

4.1.B.0.587 Baseband (77)
4.1.B.0.431 Baseband (72)

All radios on a single file exchanger

Q: What is the baseband?
A: Baseband = Radio Module

Q: I have official firmware in the .ftf format, can I flash the radio module separately?
A: Yes, look at the manual section
Custom firmware
Installation instructions, as well as firmware descriptions, read on XDA
(in almost all cases, an unlocked bootloader and an installed ClockWorkMod are required)

Custom kernels
Description of the changes read on XDA
Vengeance [4.1.B.1.13 BASED]
nAa's 3.x eXtend - only 3.X kernel for runoff, bugs are the same as for the JB / KK
Kernel Panic
Radeon kernel
Kappa kernel
Lupus Kernel Stock
Extended Stock Kernel
Kernel Hyouka 8- archival wifi modules
Mesa kernel
KRsH Kernel
Rage Kernel ICS

Q: I did not like the changes, I want to return to the stock kernel, how?
A: Look in the instructions section.

Governors and I / O Schedulersbymaxworks
I / O scheduler (I / O scheduler)byVadim408
Utility
Instructions
miscellanea

Polls archive
Poll number 1 - Best firmware
Poll в„–2 -The best core

The best and most stable core firmware!

Please send me all questions and suggestions about the cap.in QMS.

Post has been editednikitenich - 31.01.18, 21:41

Rep: (215)
guys let's discuss Cyanogen 9 in this topicSony Ericsson Live with Walkman Cyanogen mod 9 (Post # 13831535) ;)

Post has been editedreno96 - 16.07.12, 12:44

I suggest to add to the capthis instruction. Thanks to her, I ran fleshtul and installed all the drivers on Linux.
Attached Image

K
Added by

Post has been editedr06ert0 - 16.07.12, 16:40

Rep: (-5)
Hey, the day before yesterday updated the phone to 4.0.4. Batteries are now missing for 21 hours (previously worked for about 3 days), and the icons on the left side of the notification area microscopic .Nadpisi became terrible, place a black background, do not get any. This is normal?
Updated through Sony pisi company, I can go now to 2.3.4? or to wear to the service center?

Post has been editedspride - 16.07.12, 16:00

spride @ 16.07.2012, 16:59*
Hey, the day before yesterday updated the phone to 4.0.4. Batteries are now missing for 21 hours (previously worked for about 3 days), and the icons on the left side of the notification area microscopic .Nadpisi became terrible, place a black background, do not get any. This is normal?
Updated through Sony pisi company, I can go now to 2.3.4? or to wear to the service center?
You can roll back through fleshtul. See the instructions in the header.

Rep: (74)
spride,
Through fleshtul mozhesh rollback instruction in the header and firmware in the next topic!

Rep: (1213)
Getting Root-rights and 4.1.B.0.4314.1.B.0.587with a locked bootloader-th

Attention:
1. All activities are conducted withdisabled Antivirus, firewall, and other similar software (otherwise, you may encounter errors and problems in the process)
2. Before obtaining root access, make sure that all the required drivers are installed and the system correctly detects your smartphone (for driver installation instructions read in the subject header)
3. Do not forget to turn on USB debugging and installation from unknown sources (firmware 2.3.4)
4. During all the manipulations refrain from the use of a smartphone (SMS, calls, etc.)
5. If you already have installed the firmware 2.3.4 with as root, then skip to the paragraph 1.8 (and do not forget about the item 3 above)
6. And the most important thing:Make Backup your important data before all manipulations

Instruction
1.1 Download the Flashtool
How to download?
Attached Image

Download the 1.2 firmware4.0.2.A.0.58 (os 2.3.4), mirror
1.3 The file with the extension * .ftf (WT19i_4.0.2.A.0.58_ (1254-1868) .ftf) Throws in flasher firmwares folder (by default C: \ Flashtool \ firmwares)
1.4 Run FlashTool, click "Flash" button, select from a list of its firmware, confirm (Ok)
Turn off the phone, connect it to a computer in FlashMode mode: we press the volume down button (do not let go!), Connect the phone to a USB, wait until fleshtul detect the device (driver required to flashmode). Now the volume button can be released
windows screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

We are waiting for the end of the 1.5 firmware.
How do I know that it is over?
Firmware is installed
Attached Image

Firmware complete
Attached Image

1.6 Now the phone can be switched off. Getting Started longer than usual. It is also the first time after flashing the phone will slow down, creating the cache, it is normal.
1.7 So, now we have set clear firmware 4.0.2.A.0.58 (Android 2.3.4). The next step is get root-rightsThisinstructions, then proceed to item 1.8
1.8 Connecting your phone to a PC to download filesAttached fileXperia_ROOT.rev3.zip(968.74 KB)
and extract it to any folder.
01 1.9 Run-local-prop.cmd (when the phone is switched) from the archives of paragraph 1.8, and agree with everything
Download the 2.0 firmware or 4.1.B.0.431 4.1.B.0.587
2.1 The file with the extension * .ftf (WT19i_4.1.B.0.431_ (1254-1836) .ftf) Throws in the folder firmwares flasher
2.2 Run FlashTool, click "Flash" button, select from a list of its firmware,remove the check mark on the Wipe Data point , Then all similar item 1.4 (or click on the "window screenshot" below)
windows screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

We are waiting for the end of the 2.3 firmware.
2.4 The first time you restart your smartphone (If you do not reboot, then do it manually,but rather its restart, even if it would be reloaded)
In the second run the machine should work just fine. (The phone will be terribly slow down! This is normal, do not panic and do not try to reset the settings to the factory! ). When the phone is rebooted, go to the next step. If not, just move on to the next item
2.5 Run the 02-push-root-files.cmd from the downloaded archive (if the phone repeatedly restarts, run the file at the time when the phone almost has started), the phone will reboot
2.6 If everything went without any problems, you should check whether to remove local.prop in /data/local.prop (must remove the machine, after running 02-push-root-files.cmd). If not removed, do so manually to avoid further problems. That's all, root is obtained
2.7 This item is optional, but it is recommended to do a master reset
It is based on the theme:

All questions, comments and suggestionswrite in the LAN. Be sure to answer and correct

Post has been editedsvm - 21.02.13, 18:30

Rep: (7)
Sori for nubovopros well as archives combine ?? Flush78 ICS Cold - this firmware

svm31194, Take away the vast distances between the spoilers. Eye cuts.

Rep: (4)
vladigor @ 14.07.2012, 00:57*
Share, please link to ofsayta where distribute firmware. : Rolleyes: Seriously, to clarify what sila (apparently fleshtul, which version?) And some crows were installed. If you want to roll back, in my signature Stock .62 Russian and fresh fleshtul. Even you can try to reset to factory settings in the preferences.

Sheila dully through PC Companion, both in the written instructions :) Both times, but the first on top of everything, the second - on the factory settings.
I do not want to roll, but I want to understand whether there is something neglyuchnoe custom? Ruth I do not need.

nikitenich_67_rus @ 16.07.2012, 21:11*
Take away the vast distances between the spoilers. Eye cuts.

Now podredaktiruyte curator himself. A long-distance I accidentally left it, I specifically did so he would not get lost in the BB codes

svm31194, no obligation for a curator, of course.

nikitenich_67_rus @ 16.07.2012, 21:23*
svm31194, not the Responsibilities of the curator, of course.

Well it is clear. He simply asked permission so I say that podredaktiruyte.

Rep: (6)
Ruth put on their official 0.431, missing the 'Net, the connection is, the call can, and do not have an Internet (check the "data transfer" is worth it in the firmware or something maketh operator?

Rep: (337)
Gall2912 @ 16.07.2012, 18:04*
Sori for nubovopros well as archives combine ?? Flush78 ICS Cold - this firmware

combined prog archivesFile Splitt & Joiner
Flush78 ics cold This firmware :)

Posted 16-07-2012, 19:06:

dimmigg @ 16.07.2012, 18:59*
Ruth put on their official 0.431, missing the 'Net, the connection is, the call can, and do not have an Internet (check the "data transfer" is worth it in the firmware or something maketh operator?

Internet settings are on the operator?

Rep: (6)
Delno,
probably not, when he bought his SMS came, I just confirmed, and now, when asking for anything not necessary, but can somehow learn to adjust?

Rep: (337)
dimmigg @ 16.07.2012, 19:14*
Delno,
probably not, when he bought his SMS came, I just confirmed, and now, when asking for anything not necessary, but can somehow learn to adjust?

Settings>Still>Mobile network>access point (APN), if there are no empty means settings can register manually, the site operator should be setup :)

Post has been editedDelno - 16.07.12, 19:25

Rep: (1025)
Delno,
ICECRUZT-XS.Hyouka.R6 What is it? O_O What rom run? Something wrong with them?

Rep: (764)
Fest1val @ 16.07.2012, 20:53*
CECRUZT-XS.Hyouka.R6 What is it?

kastom from Lasa, mud increased energy consumption

Rep: (75)
who put Eternity_cm9? How to custom?

Rep: (130)
Who yuzal Cold, please unsubscribe as it keeps charging and how it sounds compared to + realom..s me :-)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/28/20, 05:55