Message#1
20.04.12, 11:58
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 107
Check in: 28.10.09
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Immediately make a reservation. I am not ideal in creating those, but if I trample, I will learn.
Attached Image

Go.

What we have:

Overview
Specifications
Drivers
Part number look at the bottom of the label.

Oh good:

- there are 2 complete sets
C50 + 250Gb & C60 + 320GB

- on a netbook it’s easy to translate a starter into the ultimate. We are looking for in Google, for piracy.
- RAM is easily replaced. And it is easier than it may seem.
We are not afraid, we unscrew the bolts on the cover with stickers from the bottom, carefully lift it (preferably, push the edges with a plastic ruler), and then we see the same thing that we bought. Move the iron lever and the nest at your disposal. It may seem that the new operative is not quite up to the end, do not shove deeper than it goes. Volume - 2 gig for the eyes. I took from Kingston 2 gig 1300 MHz

The result of the replacement is a 15% increase in work in native Windows.
- the battery is really huge10.8V 5300mAh
Max Payne 2 was played 4 hours and still a lot;)

- The processor, coupled with the video card, even draws a stalker on a minimum salary (my 10k model - c50 brown).
- the sound was made with the harman / kardon.We learn newTherefore, the sound is decent; and loud and even less distinct. Two speakers do not make strain the ear when watching movies. As a result, it even surpasses laptops in sound (of course there is louder, but here it is ORE).

About the bad:
- so that anyone can say that Windows 7 is not forNOTbeeches. I do not deny the possibility of a clean installation :) perhaps it is even better to have 32 bit XP and 64 bit SEVEN. RespectedNemesis1993Below described in detail the entire structure of the installation. There are troubles with the 64 bit version of the seven.
- From Windows autoload, which comes standard, do not remove anything. (do not Cry) I checked it by numerous attempts to revive the appearance of a pop-up window by pressing Fn.
it is treated simply - all programs-Toshiba-utilities-restart the program flash cards
One has only to disconnect something there, and we immediately get a function that does not work completely.
returns to life recoil from the reserve. The blessing is easy to do here. Acronis DDS helps out if drank hard.
Why do I focus on this? everything is simple.does not turn off otherwise WI-FI

xp drivers not. Alas and ah. But the seeker finds ->I usedthis..

About different:

Otherwise, I have no problems. The netbook was bought at a discount of 12 kilorubles. It has a lot of coursework written on it and now it's a diploma, MP2, STALKER, GTA SA, Truckers 2 played for more than one hour, a bunch of websites and a lot of vidos on a yatruba were viewed. I do not know that he really can not, what can other netbooks for the money.

Theme created to describe the problems. we will decide together. DO NOT FLOOD. keep an empty ring with you.
On the Internet, I did not find a branch for this. All wrote on a netbook in Windows XP

welcome download

All requests for images of the system are duplicated in a personal.

Post has been editedmickfinn - 26.03.16, 15:05
Reason for editing: learned something about flashcards
Dafa47
Message#22
12.05.13, 09:19
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 16.01.11
Motorola Moto Z2 Play (2017) 4/64

Leu @ 12.5.2013, 4:19*
I want to replace the processor. Who can tell me what ... does not suit the performance. I replaced it with 4GB. The stone for 1 geg is worth ......

I can not imagine how you do it ... Try to put ssd for a start. I set it up and now my performance (for a netbook, not a gaming machine) is quite satisfactory.
mickfinn
Message#23
12.05.13, 23:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

Was it trolling? What is there to change? Have you ever disassembled it? That's when you make out, then immediately here with a report for questions. And then it's like on the forums: I want a stone stump4 I want ay5, advise.

Tu dafa47- in general, I think ssd gave to go to 7.8 points for hard? What company? Controller? I took the Plekstor myself, but the truth is on the Sony ultrabook, the increase is not uh, but there is. Plus, there is a better controller. On a toshka there is a plan to fork out, but here it’s such a place or a speed. Moreover, the speed should be REALLY high and tangible.

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
Dafa47
Message#24
14.05.13, 05:50
User
[offline]

Messages 95

SSD 2.5 "SATA-3 128Gb OCZ Vertex 4.
With the choice you are right - place or speed. I still have enough of my 128 (I keep documents, pictures and music there), but you can forget about endless torrents. And the performance boost consists in the quick opening of applications, loading Windows, shutting down. If once I had to use a netbook to quickly see info in the internet, or turn on my favorite track to set the mood, I remembered the 3-minute launch of windows, the slow start of the browser, the player and the desire to take the netbook in my hands immediately disappeared. Now there are no such problems. Everything is loaded cheerfully))) In time, you can compare with the average configs BB. BUT ... forget about acceleration to the level of the PC gaming PC))) A little bit closer to it can only Alienware m11x (not on sale) or Clevo W110ER.
leu
Message#25
17.05.13, 09:28
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 07.08.08
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Guys, I'm glad that I revived the topic. But all the same. Maybe it was incorrectly designated .. Ie. I am even ready to wave a stone. I am satisfied with the volume hard, not satisfied with the speed, i.e. loading of some programs. Very slow, all this is done. It is worth OS B7, it starts less than a minute, everything else, more or less moves.
Dafa47 @ 05/12/2013, 09:19*
Try to start to put ssd.
What is it, where to take? I'm not a gamer, and not quite strong in repairing beeches, but my hands are growing from there to where you need ..... well, for some. Thanks for the good advice.
mickfinn
Message#26
20.05.13, 23:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

Dafa47,let's say, Alienvar is not a netbook and cooling there is such that it is easier not to buy it, but to buy a BB.

about solid-state, I decided not to fool around, but to leave a place for a place)))
I’m sure not to be as robust in terms of rewriting cycles, I know that the controller decides everything and chooses where and what to shove in order not to overwrite the same place, but damn so much I want to throw 100 gigs there))))

so on the ultrabook it is still all right, but here I would still like a place) I agree to 256. but the price!

Leu,This is an English abbreviation - solid-state drive - otherwise hard as a fast flash drive with a number of advantages and disadvantages. you drive in google ssd and read. but remember one truth - to want is not harmful!

here babes such and very much able. On an Android with 4 cores, Windows 98 is loaded like a snail for example - there is no optimization, but the Windows is not an android. therefore, it is easier to put up with shortcomings and praise the advantages. Because such a laptop has not been released for a long time. more accurately netbook

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
Nemesis1993
Message#27
01.07.13, 23:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 137
Check in: 10.09.10

Dafa47,sense to put ssd, if the computer is running at the speed of the slowest device?
Dafa47
Message#28
02.07.13, 05:02
User
[offline]

Messages 95

Nemesis1993 @ 2.7.2013, 2:51*
Dafa47,sense to put ssd, if the computer is running at the speed of the slowest device?
For information, ssd for this and set to increase the speed of work)
ZVSlava
Message#29
02.07.13, 10:19
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 02.07.13

A friend brought such a device NB550D-110 win7 starter 1GB of RAM, such as brakes, looked at the netbook and not just slows down, and the snail is faster)

changed the axis, put the memory 4GB

Nemesis1993 @ 05/02/2013, 13:34*
They say that if you put 4 GB 1333 MHz, the system will not work (I decided not to risk it).

put such
SODIMM DDR3 4096MB PC10600 1333MHz Hynix Memory for Notebook
everything started without problems, on the screen the property of the system writes: installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (2.87 GB available)

naked win7 home premium x86 with all updates, system rating:

processor 2.9
memory 4.9
graphics 4.1
graphics for games 5.6
HDD 5.9

fresh works without brakes, let's see what happens next
Dafa47
Message#30
03.07.13, 13:46
User
[offline]

Messages 95

As the system becomes dirty, it will be worse. This is legal even for BB.
mickfinn
Message#31
18.11.13, 11:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

Hello!
I ask again in the subject)

there was a need (whim) to solder a mini pci-express (ali)

accordingly not just like that, but for msatahere it is! I want to leave the file storage slow, but add gigov 64 to boot windows) good with the help of all of us, Windows 7 is now easy to install)

I am writing here for advice)

I'm wondering if our pci sata 3 supports or how to determine it?

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 18.11.13, 11:54
Reason for editing: combined.

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
Dafa47
Message#32
21.11.13, 21:27
User
[offline]

Messages 95

Salute! As for the idea, it's interesting! But, this additional power consumption do not forget about it. In our model, the autonomy is of course very good, but still it’s not enough for me personally. And with this even less time without an outlet will work. By the way, about ssd - I still use it and now I don’t strain with torrents: I’m shaking everything up and working normally, as fast as with the initial installation of solid-state.
mickfinn
Message#33
22.11.13, 07:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

Roughly speaking, ssd lives while living. It is necessary to constantly watch smarts, but this is from the category of plushkin from dead souls. Therefore, it is necessary to use the system, unless you do not completely clog up the place, otherwise you will not be able to redistribute it correctly, and sectors will be overwritten) it will begin to die shorter faster)

I just do not understand. What I found on alik, is it really a mini pisy port? Lohanut generally not hunting. If I just solder it (I think with a hair dryer), then in it and the 3g module is possible, as you wanted :)

Updt.

Contacts are very strange. The service for a fee refused to take and did not do it. And I stupidly looked at what was on Alik and what was in the laptop, only more attentively. In general, it is not possible to shove a mini-copy there. Not like at all. He even looked where the cost is, there is a different order of contacts. In general, sorry

Post has been editedmickfinn - 05.06.14, 12:11

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
shilo1
Message#34
31.08.14, 06:58
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 07.02.12

Hello!

Guys help please, I moved the Windows now I can not turn on wi-fi, that is, it turns on, but is not detected, installed flash cards, and the waffle does not work like the driver is needed, but I can not figure it out.
Aleksandr3891
Message#35
30.09.14, 13:09
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 30.09.14
Apple iPhone 5s

Hello. In general, he took the stock Windows 7 starter, put 7 professional 32-bit, drivers like put everything but there is a question, this netbook screen resolution can be set to more than 800x600. or is it like that? or drivers do not get up ???
mickfinn
Message#36
13.01.15, 03:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

I really ask those who write here - duplicate the post to me in PM. I still torment this netbook, well, I'm on a 4th way. just beckon me.

About the wifa - I think the troubles in the wood or the order of their installation. I personally, like I wrote in my hat, did it myself - I just upgraded the stock starter.

about permission - well, of course it's firewood. read the cap guys)

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
Michael_Pst
Message#37
12.03.15, 13:25
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 26.02.10

Good afternoon, comrades!
NoutNB550D-A1T(this is which AMD C-60 with RADEON HD 6290)

I decided to share my installation experience.WIn 7 Pro x64. In short - everything gets up and works more interesting than a starter. Put the memory bar 4 gig PC3-12800 (no problem). No problem saw the Kingston PC3-10600 bar for 8 Gigov. In x64, 8 gigs (temporarily not) have not tested yet, but when I saw the x32 starter, she saw without problems.

Blue Tus:here
first we put it: Atheros Bluetooth Filter Driver Package (for Atheros model only) -
Second: Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba
(thanks mickfinn for the resource)

AMD AHCI Driver and video and sound (both realtech and AMD HDMI), LANdon't care what x32 says - it works. You can also go to the AMD website and swing it fresh.here. AMD Catalyst Pakages and Optional Downloars (just AHCI driver and any other chipset including HDMI audio)

Also vidyahu and LAN, AHCI diver and the sound can be swung on the off site from the topic header orhere. After clicking on the link, we knock out the model and the Win7 32 operating system (do not care what 32), butValue_added_pakagewe take from here:
version 1.6.0130.640204(111 megov to download)
version 1.2.26_64(44 mega download)
Both work.

All success.

Post has been editedMichael_Pst - 12.03.15, 13:30
Nij
Message#38
03.04.15, 13:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 06.05.10

I'll add my 5 kopecks :) Model NB550D-A1T 2Gb, Intel 330 SSD 60Gb - in short, an excellent netbook, for 3 years of the most severe exploitation, works like a Swiss watch.
The W7 Pro VL x64 is installed - the flight is normal, it works better than W7 x32, and in my subjective opinion, it is better than XP, more stable at least that's for sure. The SSD doesn’t give any gain in speed, x32 had “friezes”, x64 disappeared (most likely it's in the drivers). If you think of a small upgrade, better add RAM. To work hot keys setValue_added_pakage x64(reboot) andToshiba Flash Cards Support Utility x32(reboot). Good luck to all!
mickfinn
Message#39
11.04.15, 07:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

Thank you all guys! thank you for contributing)

upon arrival it means I will torture win7 64bit, before the crisis I wondered about buying ssd or minissd, but I realized that there would be little confusion ..

Post has been editedmickfinn - 11.04.15, 07:42

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
Nemesis1993
Message#40
17.04.15, 01:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 137
Check in: 10.09.10

Ah, it was a good machine) sold a half year ago. For your money - the best choice of netbooks)
moha46rus
Message#41
19.04.15, 21:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 19.04.15
Highscreen Boost 2

Hello! Netbook really cool). I bought it with my hands, as used for 9000r (it cost 13k in a store) about 3 years ago (±) and did not regret anything. Among the shortcomings: well, at least a little quicker computational percent, and the second miniPCIE is not dissolve, about one more later.
Almost immediately put the SSD (OCZ Agility 3 60g), who would not say that but the performance increased more than noticeably, as well as 2gb operatives. Seven without the first service pack with ssd worked extremely buggy, constantly hung with periodic bluescreens. Servisak while downloading failed. After installation with the integrated service pack, it began to work more securely; however, friezes lasting 20-40 seconds were observed once a day. It was a bit stressful, but tolerable. I’ll make a reservation that before the netbook this SSD worked for a short time at the hospital, and showed itself to be extremely stable.
Installing W8 and then 8.1, significantly improved the situation with friezes, but they stayed, but about once a week or even less. But the download speed of Windows pleasantly pleased). On 8.1 I put firewood semiloshnye, everything becomes fine. The only thing is that the screen resolution does not fit into the minimum permissible for 8-ki and because of this the standard metro applications do not start (the loss is not great)))).
A month ago, I booted up the SSDs, badies, I wanted to throw it out, but stubbornness and greed made him fix it, two days of torment and the SSD works again, by the way, without friezes (for now). Never buy Agility !!!
Parallel to the torment with the SSD I decided to disassemble the netbook from iteres. Under the thermal paste, above the chipset of the board, the thermal padding was replaced with a copper gasket. After replacing the thermal paste, the temperature dropped slightly as expected. Over 3 years of operation in field conditions, I expected to see there a pile of dust and a clogged radiator. However, my expectations were in vain because there was simply no radio station !!! All cooling consists of a thermosetting copper plate, common to the chip and the MP, and a case attached to it with a cooler. It is clear that the use of heat pipes is not economically feasible, but a ribbed surface in the blowing area with a fan could be manufactured. I consider the absence of a full-fledged CO as a drawback, it is unclean that there is a fan noise from here and the link. It simply pumps air from under the keyboard to the outside, blowing a small part of a flat copper plate.
Also straining the lack of a 6gb sata controller. For SSD it is sad but not critical.
P.S. thanks for the info! I did not know that he supports more than 2gb operatives, I will upgrade. And if I find from where the minipcie is soldered, I will try to solder it on a netbook (although it is most likely empty).

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 16:37