Message#1
20.04.12, 11:58
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 107
Check in: 28.10.09
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Immediately make a reservation. I am not ideal in creating those, but if I trample, I will learn.
Attached Image

Go.

What we have:

Overview
Specifications
Drivers
Part number look at the bottom of the label.

Oh good:

- there are 2 complete sets
C50 + 250Gb & C60 + 320GB

- on a netbook it’s easy to translate a starter into the ultimate. We are looking for in Google, for piracy.
- RAM is easily replaced. And it is easier than it may seem.
We are not afraid, we unscrew the bolts on the cover with stickers from the bottom, carefully lift it (preferably, push the edges with a plastic ruler), and then we see the same thing that we bought. Move the iron lever and the nest at your disposal. It may seem that the new operative is not quite up to the end, do not shove deeper than it goes. Volume - 2 gig for the eyes. I took from Kingston 2 gig 1300 MHz

The result of the replacement is a 15% increase in work in native Windows.
- the battery is really huge10.8V 5300mAh
Max Payne 2 was played 4 hours and still a lot;)

- The processor, coupled with the video card, even draws a stalker on a minimum salary (my 10k model - c50 brown).
- the sound was made with the harman / kardon.We learn newTherefore, the sound is decent; and loud and even less distinct. Two speakers do not make strain the ear when watching movies. As a result, it even surpasses laptops in sound (of course there is louder, but here it is ORE).

About the bad:
- so that anyone can say that Windows 7 is not forNOTbeeches. I do not deny the possibility of a clean installation :) perhaps it is even better to have 32 bit XP and 64 bit SEVEN. RespectedNemesis1993Below described in detail the entire structure of the installation. There are troubles with the 64 bit version of the seven.
- From Windows autoload, which comes standard, do not remove anything. (do not Cry) I checked it by numerous attempts to revive the appearance of a pop-up window by pressing Fn.
it is treated simply - all programs-Toshiba-utilities-restart the program flash cards
One has only to disconnect something there, and we immediately get a function that does not work completely.
returns to life recoil from the reserve. The blessing is easy to do here. Acronis DDS helps out if drank hard.
Why do I focus on this? everything is simple.does not turn off otherwise WI-FI

xp drivers not. Alas and ah. But the seeker finds ->I usedthis..

About different:

Otherwise, I have no problems. The netbook was bought at a discount of 12 kilorubles. It has a lot of coursework written on it and now it's a diploma, MP2, STALKER, GTA SA, Truckers 2 played for more than one hour, a bunch of websites and a lot of vidos on a yatruba were viewed. I do not know that he really can not, what can other netbooks for the money.

Theme created to describe the problems. we will decide together. DO NOT FLOOD. keep an empty ring with you.
On the Internet, I did not find a branch for this. All wrote on a netbook in Windows XP

welcome download

All requests for images of the system are duplicated in a personal.

Post has been editedmickfinn - 26.03.16, 15:05
Reason for editing: learned something about flashcards
mickfinn
Message#2
21.04.12, 18:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

solution to the problem of the work of the blue tooth on windows xp.

Go HERE

do this:

product type - computers
select family - nb series
series - nb550d
product - pll5fa-00k01s (this is what I picked up)
os is your architecture. (32 or 64)

push- submit

swingthese files are:

Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba Bluetooth 8.00.00 (T)maybe not dead

Atheros Bluetooth Filter Driver Package (for Atheros model only) Driverand if this one is not dead

more interesting.

setthe first- Atheros Bluetooth Filter Driver Package
after already - Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba

and finally get a working blue tooth! finally!!!

it may seem dull to someone, but from toshiba.com the firewood doesn’t fit to ikspi. believe it or not.

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
Dafa47
Message#3
15.06.12, 09:34
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 16.01.11
Motorola Moto Z2 Play (2017) 4/64

I do not think that this topic will be popular, because This model did not differ in mass sales even at the start of sales. Now it is almost nowhere to buy.

BUT,

This is IMHO awesome netbook, and if it is a bit “finished”, then there will be no alternative to it for such a cost even at the moment.

Mickfinn, I now have the same as you and I have 3 questions:

1) How does a netbook work with XP? Internet browsers, office programs, games. Is it stable? And has the battery life changed compared to Windows 7?

2) There is no desire to experiment with installing a 3G Mini PCI-E modem so that the Internet is always at hand? Is there any information on installing it in a netbook?

And how is the stalker on XP?

Post has been editedDafa47 - 15.06.12, 10:32
mickfinn
Message#4
18.06.12, 18:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

creating a topic, I was guided only by the absence of any topics on the internet on this network)))
Your IMHO coincides with mine, I just bastard with it: D

x pi is going great. plowing everything. absolutely. I really do not have it on my hands temporarily, I gave it to my girlfriend: rofl: something like she said, the video sometimes podlagivaet (flash), but that contact, she regularly sees twitter and everything, including video and photo, both in flash , she looks very often} -) female)
The only "but" hdmi as it crookedly plows in the ISPI, but this is a question for ikspi and firewood. for on a friend's computer only after the installation of the seven it became normal to plow video on hdmi.
I lead to the fact that the video on the hdmi plowing, but the resolution does not stand up normally, the seven also normally outputs everything by default.

if we talk about ikspi and seven - here all the same two polygon, and different with that. Operatives are eating 7k in any case more, but this is an energy-dependent memory))) although here I’m no longer rummaging: blush:
and again, "but", he plows much longer in ikspi, since there are no ruches. if 7ku is brought to the level of ikspi in style, then there are still superfluous processes. and this is the load. Yes, and why 7ka with the style of 98 Windows.

I will note - I did not set up a clean Windows 7, as the panel call from above does not start. that is, I am talking about the default, upgraded to ultimat. and it is loaded with all the nonsense to the top, and loaded minutes 5.

Total minus one - video over HDMI. only I used it once)))))

the card is sold quietly, only there is no special meaning in it, because after all, it will be more pleasant for you to have Yuesbi a modem, which you can always poke somewhere else.
But of course there is interest, though the price plays a role here, and the signal quality. I do not argue that everything is more convenient inside, but you need to do this;) But until November, I’m stupid not to do it calmly and rationally. study is still)

stalker plows better than sevens. and it is felt immediately. loaded not long. plowing on the minimum salary - but who asked for more from the baby? : Sveta: I went through the order, but there was no hang-up, everything was fine.

summarizing. Thanks for your interest in the topic and this network. The netbook is just wonderful, such a battery and such a filling, and everything is stylish. charge the device when the netbook is off, make it a sound amplifier, play, reprint, sit on the internet - and this is all Toshiba))))

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
Dafa47
Message#5
18.06.12, 19:40
User
[offline]

Messages 95

Alright)))

And I'm at 7 Professional from the beginning. Ultimate agrees overwhelmed too. And I read somewhere that it is not recommended to bet ultimate netbooks. And the PROF thing then. I don’t play it much now. Basically movies, Internet, mail, ICQ and of course music. Everything works very stable.

For comparison: Houses BB (Intel pentium d 2.4 GHz, 1 gig of RAM and x 700 x radeon) and with a saber animal (Windows 7 prof., HDD - standard 250 gig, and 4 gig of RAM, with visibility 2.87)

- The system works on Tosh much faster and smoother: climbing into folders, opening programs. The only exception is processes requiring large computational power, for example, installation of repacks. On BB -5 minutes, here - 15.

- HD Movies, much to my surprise, plays better than BB. TRON legacy 1080, at 14 gigs in the media player, the classic is perfect, and it slows down on the BB.

While 7 fully satisfies all requests, except for games of course. But still, then as a thread try XP, before buying a new screw. The standard is painfully small.

By the way Halvah 2, Doom 3 did not try to run on XP? ON 7 slows down (((Although I understand that netbooks are not intended for games, all the same the gamer in me will never die)))

Now I'm downloading Star Trek from JJ Abramsa to 36 gigs (1080). I'll try to run, and then on the TV set to withdraw.

Even today I saw the BRAZOS TWEAKER utility, which supposedly allows to lower the processor voltage for more battery life and core clock frequency. The program can also be used for overclocking. It is possible to increase the frequency and frequency of the cores, which will increase the system performance.

Not yet tested, there was no time. Tomorrow I will try.

And about this Toshiba modelka you can add legends, I agree with you. Never before have I had so many emotions when buying equipment. It is something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About the Internet modem: I forgot USB whistles for a long time like a bad dream. For me, they are not very convenient and slow, both in speed and in speed of download. Now at the moment I am distributing the Internet to my HTC HD2: the speed is normal, not a dedicated line, of course, but it’s true to work and download small files, like soundtracks. But at the same time, the phone is very quickly discharged, so this is still a temporary option. But the internal modem is also not smooth: it consumes additional energy, which can affect the battery life. And then where to put the antenna))))) ??? In short, I'll do it later. I have too little information. If you know what to write or come on vodka)))
mickfinn
Message#6
19.06.12, 00:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

Dafa47,, today I rummaged - I did not understand something with the antenna. The wires understood that they were coming from the map, but where? cover disassemble?

Full hd net takes quietly because of the powerful video core. It hikes everything and pulls it out. Here the percent is just weak, the installation of ripakov confirms.

about Windows reservation. if you put a net result of one. if you upgrade the stock - the result is different.
in the first case - no add-ons from Toshiba, in the other wholly.
in the first case - it loads faster, in the second it loads deadly long.
in the first case and in the second, the release of Windows is important. ultimat heavy - but! not critical. table differences are minimal with pro. but from beizika - are huge.
but if you compare with bare Khryusha - then here, well, just heaven and earth. loaded simply unrealistically fast in comparison with 7th.

at the expense of halvah - put the suit suit, playable. about the game not to say that everything gives out 30 fps stable, but to distract from the boredom and go into the atmosphere of your favorite games will allow)))

At the expense of this tweak - in the settings of the energy saving plan - you can adjust the frequency and the prots and video cards. there is such a thing. Now there is no time to prepare a report, but if you get ahead of it and find the answer.
forgot exactly where, but exactly the guys in the netbook branch on this amd platform described this maneuver.

although most likely tweak can more. and yet, if memory serves, this percentage could not be overclocked before: blush: there is a factor multiplied or something, I vaguely remember)
but something to overclock is too much heat and energy. You can put it on your knees quietly when viewing pages. Stalker also loads well.

aaaaaaa. still gta sa tried. normul too. not the maximum speed, but played. The igruha can be seen pulling the percent - and then it is rather weak, and therefore even such a lazy schedule strains it.

at all. on garlic. igruhi as set, tested, and forgot) immediately just checked this platform for lice. there is nothing cardinal that can be changed for improvement, but it cannot be worsened.
pity few users ...

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
mickfinn
Message#7
19.06.12, 00:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

Dafa47,, wanted to say and forgot.

I did not put a halvah, because well, I started playing it already, which I recently put on the in-patient station and, having started, I realized that I remember everything 100 percent already. Now I’m waiting for 3. and play only in the kc source and then - sometimes) from the games it hurt max payne 3 - and then I’ll not have to start it at all. so only old games are here.

still noticed. truckers 2 sometimes slow down, but instantly. Apparently optimization again.

and once again - a visual diagnosis for an increase in the speed of the netbook showed the feasibility of installing XP: rofl:

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
Dafa47
Message#8
19.06.12, 10:32
User
[offline]

Messages 95

In short, I played with Brazos Tweaker and did not achieve the desired. Lowered the frequencies to increase the battery life, but the operating time did not increase at all. Oriented according to the standard indicator of the system, in the bottom panel next to the clock. On the forums on the C-50 write that the effect is, sometimes huge. Moreover, as indicated by users, lowered figures is not significant. In comparison with them, I dropped the indicators two times stronger, but I did not notice the effect.

By the way, there is no information on the increased battery? I searched the entire Internet but found only the standard one in foreign Internet shops. I understand that, compared to other laptops, the NB550d easily gives everyone a head start, but I still want to connect it to the outlet less often.

When I have Wi-Fi enabled, surfing the Internet, ICQ is constantly working, listening to music from time to time, and the brightness on the "5" is enough for 4 - 4.5 hours. If you still watch the series, and even less. And how things are on XP with the battery life. Just describe the actions during the entire battery life and the time from full charge to minimum charge.

And another question - is there a Toshibov hotkey bar on XP that comes out when you press the FN key?

Post has been editedDafa47 - 19.06.12, 11:13
bax-d
Message#9
19.06.12, 12:51
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 22.06.11
Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830

Hello to all!!! He became the owner of this device for 12k with the C-60 processor.
Immediately demolished Win7 starter because It is unnecessary to such a wonderful unit :) and set up Ubuntu 12.04 lts and Piggy)))
Also increased the RAM to 4GB.
mickfinn
Message#10
19.06.12, 22:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

Dafa47,here and the Achilles heel) there is no this panel. I turn off the wafer through the connections - I stupidly chop off the adapter. blue tooth - tray icon - off))))
otherwise everything is even better. The brightness decreases without appearing from above the panel, in general, only the off of wireless networks does not plow, THAT I AND WRITTEN IN THE SHAPE)))

About autonomy - the laptop lives with an average of about 3 hours. This is an Internet. text editors. maximum brightness. The Internet is very active (load flash and information volumes.). I did not try to play before the discharge, alas, and I can only in August) but if I put the minimum brightness and use the editors only - 7 hours) and this is also turning it off and on.

and apparently if only China, and then hardly. There are external batteries, but this is unnecessary.

bax-d,, welcome to the ranks of the guardians of Toshiba nb550d: rofl:
tell me about the installation in detail. what, how and for what.
4 gig as I understand it for 64 bit?

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
Dafa47
Message#11
20.06.12, 21:35
User
[offline]

Messages 95

Here it is! The absence of the top panel from the manufacturer is very critical for me. For this reason, I do not give it to the pig. Yes, and then 7 works great on the animal. Only RAM should not forget to add.

As for the battery, the fact that there was a standard and a smaller capacity. It is not clear why the inscription "Extended" was attached to the standard one. I never found the magnified one and I doubt that I would find it at all, since the netbook is no longer for sale. Well, the external ones are of course too much and no longer necessary.

Now I will study the information about 3g mini pci-e modems. If everything suits and it will be clear I will order on E-bay.
What is surprising is the insides of the Nb550d: as if engineers specifically designed the presence of a 3g module, which is indicated by the presence of a SIM card slot under the battery and the presence of a free mini pci-e slot located at the bottom of the case, right on the hard drive (see photo)
Attached Image

but at the last moment for some reason, they changed their mind and abandoned it. It is strange. Maybe all Toshiba netbooks have the same hull structure and it was planned to make tridges only for the AC100, and then it was simply inappropriate to remake the case for other models, so they left it so ?! Most likely, there will be no answer to this question. At least from the Toshiba support service for sure - my question about the installation of the trigee module in the netbook answered me the following:

"Hello,
Due to the fact that the model of your laptop has not been tested by the manufacturer for compatibility with 3G modems of various types, which are produced by many different manufacturers, we cannot guarantee 100% compatibility with your laptop and normal operation after the upgrade. For advice on this issue, we recommend that you contact organizations that specialize in professional upgrade of laptops and, possibly, have verified information regarding the compatibility of various devices with laptops of various models. "

In short, it only remains to try to do it yourself. And of course with the loss of warranty.

Post has been editedDafa47 - 20.06.12, 22:00
mickfinn
Message#12
22.06.12, 22:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

Dafa47,molochik)))) pictures are good), I remembered just about that place.
I think everything can be installed easily, you just need to pick a model. The truth is, I can not advise which one ... there is the same with gps)))

You upgraded, going by default, Windows to pro?
Did you delete any standard software? Well, just there it is a lot of them.

retiring to conference in Ekaterinburg. if there is a waffle there, I will definitely come)))

Post has been editedmickfinn - 22.06.12, 22:30

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
Dafa47
Message#13
25.06.12, 06:17
User
[offline]

Messages 95

Mickfinn, there is no Windows, I did not upgrade, I did not want to be steamed with the removal of a heap of unnecessary applications that were going by default. Just formatted the disk and put it clean. Drivers, including the top panel, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
Tree_Point
Message#14
02.10.12, 20:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 185
Check in: 15.12.10
DNS AirTab P110g

Good afternoon, I am also the owner of this wonderful netbook, just yesterday I installed and configured windows xp on it, and after that I took images with Acronis, for 4GB of RAM and 2GB, I wrote in more detail in my blog:direct link
Who cares, download links are in the blog. Maybe someone will come in handy.

I beg your pardon, but I had to change the link abruptly,new address

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 04.10.12, 10:05
Reason for editing: combined.
efvitaly
Message#15
21.10.12, 01:21
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 16.01.12
Apple iPhone 5s

Colleagues, but do not share the image of Windows 7 Starter for Toshiba NB550D? Hard died, and I did not guess to make an image in time, I somehow did not want to become a pirate)
By the very laptop that I can say, Windows 7 Starter and Linux Mint lived well on it, one can even say with dignity)
efvitaly
Message#16
09.11.12, 05:12
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 16.01.12
Apple iPhone 5s

Solved a problem)
Nemesis1993
Message#17
02.05.13, 12:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 137
Check in: 10.09.10

My Toshiba Nb550d Netbook Model110. Operating system Win 7 x86.
Firstly, I wanted to say that the netbook works fine with 4GB of RAM, although they write that the maximum can be inserted 2. I used the KVR1066D3S7 / 4G module from Kingston (I bought rubles for 600: happy :) which works at 1066 MHz ( A standard 1 GB dice worked at a frequency of 1333). They say that if you put 4 GB 1333 MHz, the system will not work (I decided not to risk it).
After installing RAM, we have a rating of 5.2, instead of 3.9.
Attached Image

Secondly, I would like to dispel the myth of broken Fn keys when installing clean Windows. Why should we upgrade the standard 7-ku with a bunch of garbage, if you can put a clean one with the necessary programs. If you think the same, then read on.
First you need a clean system, namely - Win 7 32bit bit capacity. By the way, I want to note that my 7-ka freely sees all 4 GB of RAM (or this is a feature of the Windows build, or magic, but I did not patch anything).
Attached Image

After installation from the official siteTOSHIBAwe swingValue Added Package, Flash Cards Support Utilityand the utilities you need (for example, I installed Config Free, eco Utility, HW Setup, Sleep Utility, and a webcam application). Now the most important thingFIRSTto putValue Added Package. Why the first? Because it contains all the basic components, and the utilities that we download further are just add-ins to it.
I would like to say that on a 64-bit version of Win, I could not get a Value Added Package, I got a bit error. If anyone wants, you can try searching this package from another laptop and try to experiment with it.
Thirdly, I had experience with Gentoo Linux on this netbook =) If someone turns out to be the same pervert as I am, then welcome to my pageWiki. At first she was fine with me, but then I got a girlfriend and I installed Windows. ;)

Post has been editedNemesis1993 - 02.05.13, 12:43
Shoore
Message#18
02.05.13, 12:39
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 17916
Check in: 10.04.10
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Nemesis1993 @ 05/02/2013, 13:34*
that my 7-ka freely sees all 4 GB of RAM
Yeah, but only 2.87 is available but it should, in theory 3.25;)
Nemesis1993
Message#19
02.05.13, 12:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 137
Check in: 10.09.10

Shoore,
by the idea should see all 4 GB. If you work with disabling unnecessary services and all the buns - the situation will change.
UPD: I was wrong, I blinked a bullshit. Video card scoops memory from RAM. So it should be .. You need to play with the settings

Post has been editedNemesis1993 - 02.05.13, 12:56
mickfinn
Message#20
02.05.13, 23:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

Here is the ep Makarek. My operative seems to be 4, 9 ... graphics 4, 2 ... for games 5, 5 ... and hard 5, 6 (

--------------------
SGS3 ... alas
leu
Message#21
11.05.13, 23:19
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 07.08.08
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

I want to replace the processor. Who can tell me what ... does not suit the performance. I replaced it with 4GB. The stone for 1 geg is worth ......

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 11:41