Overclocking the processor Nokia N9

Rep: (60)
SochnevSergey @ 01/18/2015, 18:41*
and you ist das dpkg and debinstaler ?. that all is bad?))))

debinstall, but first you need to connect the coderus repository, the instructionhere.

Post has been editednyakze - 18.01.15, 21:53

Rep: (472)
right now I'll create a video toolkit how to overclock n9 in 5 minutes))

total ...Video instruction

1) Enable Developer Mode
2) Install AEGIS-hack -http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d..._1.0.10_armel_2382.deb
3) installdebinstallerby team
aegis-dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/.downloads/debinstall_1.0.3_armel.deb

4) install (from the header) opptimizer_1.5.4_armel.deb using the downloaded file using the downloaded file, in the installation options enable the parameter"Trusted" and push the button dpkg . the details here
5) set up oppimizer-ui_1.2.7_armel.deb using the downloaded file using the downloaded file, in the installation options enable the parameter"Trusted" and push the button dpkg . the details here
6) open the installed "oppui", go to the settings tab, turn on the parameter Custom voltage. Below to set the frequency of 1200, voltage 1275000 and click "Optimize". Then confirm again. Wait until the end of the test.

ps - if the test passed normally, a message will appear that everything is fine, the parameters have been saved. Enjoying.
If the phone rebooted in the process of testing, then the percent does not pull ... try to drive up to 1100.

Well, as always.Neither the author of the instructions nor the resource bear any responsibility for your actions. All at your own risk!

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 19.01.15, 01:16

Rep: (1)
Thank you, the motherland will not forget you! At leisure, I shove. Unsubscribe about the results.

Attached Image

while stuck on it. File debinstaler downloaded, hangs in the gear menu. I don’t know what to do to connect the coderus repository, a. The instruction says: "instal and endzhoy!" I installed a coderus trusted repo, but you may need to type some magic words in the teominale for it. Therefore, it can not put debinstaller?

I also have an inception installed. maybe because of him troubles?

after connecting the repository, just run apt-get update and then apt-get install debinstall

Post has been editednyakze - 19.01.15, 10:17

What text literally needs to be typed in the terminal for apt-get update? pliz

* SochnevSergey,
devel-su
(rootme password)

apt-get update (enter)

waiting for the execution of the command ...
apt-get install debinstall (enter)

Thank you very much. I did it all. Put 1100. It became a little smoother. Startup at startup does not immediately set? Tipo a bunch of tests need to be done? I reboot sometimes because of vatsap. He maliciously devours my battery in demon mode. does not want to just close. It seems to be constantly updated, and glitches do not go away. In short, this is oftop. Thanks also to everyone who does not give up simple users !!!!

Yes, for autorun, you need to go through a bunch of tests ... and then the button will be available ...

* Alexxxl, And how can you reduce the frequency, in order to save power? On a trip, let's say that calls and messages work.

Rep: (256)
* BaZaShich
400-500 MHz

Rep: (0)
I have 1.3 MHz at 1275000 started)

bad that the frequency below 800 can not be set. but I remember that there was a command for the terminal, but I can't find it. Do not tell anyone?

found
OS MeeGo Mods, Mods for Nokia N9 (Harmattan Post # 30847925)

Post has been editedBoZaRhmm - 17.12.15, 21:29

Rep: (0)
Sorry, in the previous post I had in mind 1.3R Hz

I tried to set 300 MHz, while everything slows down, especially when an incoming call. but you can talk. I can’t say about saving the charge, since I only found a glitch with 4%.

Rep: (9)
Hey. Something does not work for me to overclock the processor. It all stops at this:
aegis-dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/.downloads/
debinstall_1.0.3_armel.deb
Aegis rejecting /home/user/MyDocs/.downloads/debinstall_1.0.3_armel.deb: Could not open debian archive
aegis aborting dpkg - all listed package files rejected
Compilation failed in require.
does not want to put. Tell me please.

Found an error, corrected, gives the following:

/home/user/MyDocs/.downloads # aegis-dpkg -i debinstall_1.0
.3_armel_1485.deb
Aegis rejecting debinstall_1.0.3_armel_1485.deb: package 'debinstall' already installed from 'com.nokia.maemo / net.openrepos.harmattan' - com.nokia.maemo '
aegis aborting dpkg - all listed package files rejected
Compilation failed in require.

debinstaler not put

Post has been editedAntony63 - 22.06.17, 18:13

Because it is already installed via openrepos (warehouse).

* nyakze
well, let's say. But now does not want to put the optimizer.

aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'opptimizer :: / opt / opptimizer / bin / oppldr'
dpkg: requested operation requires superuser privilege
aegis-installing opptimizer (from 'com.nokia.maemo')
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'opptimizer :: / opt / opptimizer / bin / oppldr'

Something like a super user is not clear. I do as instructed by Alex. I click the dpkg slider but it still does not come out.

Post has been editedAntony63 - 23.06.17, 06:24

After installing Aegis Hack, any software has ceased to be installed. Before that, everything worked ...

aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'emumaster :: / opt / emumaster / bin / diskgallery'
dpkg: requested operation requires superuser privilege
aegis-installing emumaster (from 'com.nokia.maemo')
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'emumaster :: / opt / emumaster / bin / diskgallery'

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19, 19:24