Overclocking the processor Nokia N9

Rep: (472)
berrybear
Yes, that's it .. that for this processor 1000 is the most optimal position)))

Rep: (256)
It worked fine for me at 1.35 :)

Rep: (256)
Well, cool, but I was not so lucky. Yes, and up to 1200 I was scared to drive.

The battery sat in 7-8 hours: lol:

Rep: (3)
The requested information does not exist, moved or deleted.

Guys, will you update the link to deb files? :)

bozkurtolog,
in the sense of ?

in the sense of? :) when I wanted to download these two deb files, such a warning popped up for me. I dare to assume that links to deb files do not work. However, there is already no such problem,already not :)

ahhh ... generally these files are attached to the message, i.e. lie on the server of the forum itself 4pda and should always swing ..
Exceptions:
- not authorized user
- temporary forum glitches

Rep: (15)
found that the same processor in Samsung Infuse 4G by default runs at a frequency of 1200. That is, 1200 is a safe factory frequency for this processor and do not be afraid to overclock to 1200.
And the effect is really noticeable for me. Every morning, when I jog, I launch a sportstracker (GPS + 3G load), a player .. sometimes I take pictures in parallel. Previously, with such a load, the music periodically hung, the camera twitched, and with an incoming call, everything got up for a few seconds ... for 1200 this is not. so it’s not a placebo at all ..

show the exact parameters of your optimizer ...

Rep: (15)
* Alexxxl,
The parameters are as follows:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedepespat - 07.07.14, 05:30

for some reason it seems to me that at 1100 (MHz) and 1175000 (voltage) it works faster than at 1200 and 1275000

Rep: (1)
I was not lucky with the phone in this regard. just increase by 1200 the phone is buggy and reboots. And other options are not clear to me, both about changing the voltage, and about SmartReflex. Not understanding what’s what, I don’t want to get a brick.

* Flying sausage
You’re a strange uncle))) is it all the same percent, and read the guides?)) Old smoke?
The stump is clear that with a regular spring and 1200 it goes into reboot, that's fine, do a custom voltage like mine, then it will be possible to raise to 1200 ...

* Alexxxl,
Well, I'm not a computer technician, I don’t care much from theoretical manuals.

* epespat
set your parameters, drove the phone for several days. It seems everything is stable and the battery consumption can not say that it has somehow increased. Thank.

Yes, these parameters are very stable .. I also went with them a week or two

* bigmag111,
it’s just that it didn’t save the brakes during the call, that is, when the call goes and you shift the picture up, it happens very fast, with jerks and delays ...

hmm strange .. but it should not be. I always installed overclocking on a clean system (well, on a clean one, that is, a clean system + according to the installation instructions for overclocking) and then the rest was always happy with the result ..

Th that does not work for me. nothing changes.

And put it like that?
It is necessary either through reception or through a debinstaller with a daw and DPKG

aaa Semen Semenych .. I, as a regular user, downloaded and installed these 3 deb files in order. But how to put them through reception? He doesn’t have an interface. can a reference to a branch where such things are chewed up?

Posted on 1/18/2015, 18:41:

and you ist das dpkg and deinstaller ?. that everything is completely bad?))))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 10:57