Overclocking the processor Nokia N9

Rep: (251)
Instructions -Overclocking the processor Nokia N9 (Post # 37357750)

too outdated
1. First you need to installInseption opensh and aegisctl are no longer needed!
2. Install the packageAttached fileopptimizer_1.5.4_armel.deb(67.55 KB)

3. Install PackageAttached fileopptimizer-ui_1.2.7_armel.deb(67.87 KB)

EVERYTHING!

Read in more detail here -TMO

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Old (but also working) instruction
1. First you need to install Inseptionfrom hereincluding opensh and aegisctl
2. Download modules! and transfer them to the root folder of the smartphone / MyDocs
3. Open the terminal and prescribe:

opensh
cd mydocs
cp * .ko /lib/modules/2.6.32.48-dfl61-20115101/
/ usr / sbin / aegisctl -k
/ sbin / insmod /lib/modules/2.6.32.48-dfl61-20115101/symsearch.ko
/ sbin / insmod /lib/modules/2.6.32.48-dfl61-20115101/opptimizer.ko
echo 1100000000>/ proc / opptimizer

Modules: Attached fileoc_modules_pr1.2.zip (5.98 KB)

At the moment, the frequencies of 1.2GHz and 1.3GHz have been successfully tested.
At the stage of testing and optimization of voltage, 1.4 GHz and 1.5 GHz are now being tested.
While this is all being tested by more experienced users, you can test the overclocking of the processor frequency to 1.1GHz using this instruction.

Attention! All actions are performed at your own risk! Neither the author of the topic, nor the site administrationsavagemessiahzine.comare not responsible for your actions and possibly dead devices.

Post has been editedAram - 30.05.15, 13:31

Rep: (9)
and what practical utility from this action?

Rep: (251)
lastsky
a small performance boost.

Rep: (52)
Homeopathic, I would say.

Aram @ 04/19/2012, 2:55 PM*
a small performance boost.

you are not satisfied with the performance ??? What are you doing with the device? 3D fullHD encode? : rofl:
IMHO: not yet for N9 such applications, so that you need to increase productivity by hundredths of parrots)
but let it be for the future)

Rep: (0)
flash player?

flash player?

He already eats the battery like an elephant, and with a dispersed process in general, he will land it in minutes;)

Rep: (7)
If the overclocked percent will play 720p without hardware acceleration in MPlayere, then what's the use, please write about it

I have up to 1.35, I understand, the difference is feeling. It has become smoother, the Internet is loading faster and applications are responding faster

Rep: (471)
Hmm ... what about the heating?
How about energy consumption?

It gets warm only when I join wi-fi (after flashing it appeared) with power consumption things are worse, it can be about 15-20% faster to discharge (3G is always a connection and mostly brightness at half

Sorry if I don’t need to ask, are there any Conky programs for the Meego Harmattan like the Nokia H900?

Rep: (219)
and back how to return?

In general, guys, maybe I’m doing something wrong, I installed everything in a shorter way, everything got tired, it costs a powerpack and a n9 fastpacker, set the frequency to start 1070, struck the phone nimble, everything flies, flutters and so on, there is no battery jora Is the voltage worth changing?

Well, in general, look here for details -http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=83357there is a 120 page topic about this ...

By the way, no longer need opensh and aegisctl

need to install:Attached fileopptimizer_1.5.4_armel.deb(67.55 KB)

Then:Attached fileopptimizer-ui_1.2.7_armel.deb(67.87 KB)

Then start the graph. interface ... intuitively everything is clear ... we set the frequency click optimize, the test is started, after which the settings are applied.

thanks, pokvyryalsya ... but I had such a problem, expose 1.2 and the body goes into reboot, it normally works only on 1150, does this mean that the chip is weaker than usual?

Rep: (4)
bigmag111, usually the chip works on its 1000, and not usually someone like.
I have 1.2 standards

bigmag111,

Pay attention .. when you put 1200, then tsiferka1200becomes red, it means that it goes beyond the stable parameters .. and obviously other parameters need to be changed .. raise the voltage, etc.
I can’t say the exact values ​​... here by trial and error (although the error can cost a lot), as well as re-read the TMO with Google-translation and see what parameters people put to themselves and what happened after that.

From myself I will add .. yesterday I stuck it, tested it .. if I don’t touch the parameters except the frequency .. then the 1100 works more fun for me than the 1150!

Rep: (4)
bigmag111, I read almost 30 pages and the most optimal was MHz1200 & V1250000, and I put it. but it is with my phone! so everything is at your own risk

I didn’t try my luck, put 1100 and didn’t change anything, robs, there are no problems.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19, 06:37