> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Mobo Launcher | launcher

Rep: (546)
Mobo launcher
version: 5.6

Last update of the program in the header:08.10.2014

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Launcher.

Description:
MoboLauncher come with a distinctive new layout that offers effective management system for your mobile, such as the new widget dock, icon dock, full screen function, and many more.

[one. Distinctive layout - Multiple Docks]
MoboLauncher comes with three separate docks that come with a flexible and changeable interface to improve your experience with the Android system. There is a widget dock for all the latest widgets on the market, icon dock that groups all your applications for easy accesses, and a shortcut dock for the most frequently use applications. On top of that it also offers the function of a full screen view and hiding unused dock when not in used.

[2.Categorisation- Application Sorting]
MoboLauncher offers a categorization function that allows you to control, manage, and find the application required quickly. The applications on the mobile are grouped into one of the categories that are defined by the users for quicker access.

[3. Personalize Shortcuts]
MoboLauncher offers a powerful new application for more effective control of application with just a tap of the screen. There is a shortcut dock in the application that allows the users to shortcut their favorite application, empowering users with faster access of application with just a tap of the screen.

[four. Customize Display]
MoboLauncher enables you to personalize the look of your mobile, with the more elegant wallpapers, classy skins for your widgets and customization of your icons. MoboLauncher comes with a large range of downloadable themes as well as the option to modify the icons after applying a certain theme, giving you the freedom to personalize the look of your mobile to your sole desire.

Russian interface: Unknown

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...borobo.launcher

Download:
version: 5.6 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d.../MoboLauncher_v5.6.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 18.04.17, 12:14
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (40)
Can the clock widget be pulled out of the shell somehow? I really liked it ...

Can the clock widget be pulled out of the shell somehow? I really liked it ...

everything is possible. many themes can be downloaded for this luncher, but I did not like it.

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 18.04.12, 22:58
Reason for editing: extra quote

Rep: (171)
repeat topic. downloaded this lunch withsavagemessiahzine.comquite a while already.

Post has been editedg-sense - 19.04.12, 11:13

G-sense @ 04/19/2012, 07:26*
repeat topic. downloaded this lunch withsavagemessiahzine.comquite a while already.

and where is the replay?

Rep: (10)
g-sense
then GO launcer! this one is very similar!

Rep: (171)
I did not find a topic with this lancer. Strange, I remember that I downloaded it here ...

Rep: (5)
GO style launchers all multiply and multiply

Rep: (616)
nothing so launcher, but he still has room to grow

Rep: (4)
G-sense @ 04/19/2012, 11:11*
I did not find a topic with this lancer. Strange, I remember that I downloaded it here ...

He was here, only seems to be called differently.

Rep: (81)
For some reason, this launcher reminded me of Hi Launcher, maybe they are somewhat different. Let's try ...
PS: I downloaded - NOPE.avi, they are essentially the same. All this is strange.

Post has been editedFighterkhv - 23.04.12, 16:48

Rep: (1)
but you can watch, etc. how to get it? I really liked it)))

Rep: (60)
One to one Hi launcher, only Hi version 1.6

Rep: (1)
I'm generally confused in it, and it slows down, in short, it does not channel. so far better than ADW EX did not see anything, IMHO!

Rep: (459)
for some reason does not work smoothly ... has the right to live, in general. 4 screen hooked.

Rep: (0)
it’s fast, it’s cool, but alas, there is no Russian, it became vain to understand it)) and even it’s very personal, I’ll wait for the translation

Rep: (2)
yes yes exactly this hi launcher just 10 minutes ago installed

Posted on 07/01/2012, 9:15 PM:

here is the linkHi launcher

Rep: (93)
Mobo Launcher v: 1.2

Download:Attached fileMobo Launcher.apk(4.99 MB)

Rep: (10400)
Mobo launcher
Version: 5.6

What's new:
1. Improved app search feature;
2. Improved icon display;
3. Improved the smoothness and performance of Mobo Launcher.

Attached ImageAttached fileMoboLauncher_v5.6.apk(10.4 MB)

Google play

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 07.10.14, 23:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 06:05