Help me find the firmware | Discussion of firmware in this topic is prohibited!

Rep: (68)
PictureWe are looking for firmware for any Android devices
Purchase пїЅ | Discussion of rare smartphones пїЅ | Discussion of rare tablets пїЅ | Help identify the device пїЅ
Help me find the firmware пїЅ | Help to flash the device пїЅ | Catalog found firmware for devices based on Android OS

This topic was created to search for firmware on Android-devices for which there are no topics on the forum.
The firmware found in this thread is located indirectory found firmware for devices based on Android OS

RULES OF THEME - MANDATORY TO ACQUAINTANCE !!!

What is desirable to indicate if you are looking for firmware?
  1. Android device name
  2. link to the product where you purchased your Android device
  3. photo / screenshot in the section "About tablet PC" or "About phone", if possible
  4. it is desirable to indicate the revision of the motherboard (open the device and see what is written on the system board)

For those who are looking for firmware
Try to present as much detail as possible all the available information and the results of your own searches.
The more effort you make, the more likely it is that you will be helped as quickly and fully as possible.

A little advice on finding the firmware from the usermerycoolz
Another tip for finding the firmware from the userLucky_Bastard
For those who want and can help
Try to answer in this thread as fully and concisely. No need to send to search engines, publish specific links.
If you want to write detailed instructions, attach pictures, etc. to the message. - Use the spoiler.

Table of analogs of mobile devices

Useful information for owners of NoName-devices based on RockChip processors !!!

If you can not download the firmware, for example from the Chinese cloud "Baidu", then please refer to the topic: Perezalete ...

M
Discussion of firmware, instructions, etc. in this topic is prohibited. If you do not understand something, use the forum mail (QMS).
Ignoring this warning, as well as violating the rules of the topic - will entail a "read only" mode (RO) for your account for 3 days.

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonPicture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".

Topics Curator: Um4

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 02.02.19, 13:12

Rep: (4)
I am seeking a firmware with the Russian language for the tablet X6 Android 4.0 Tablet PC 7 Inch 8GB 1080P Camera Black
He acquired a tabletpanda
in reality 4GB internal memory, not 8GB as in the description.
That's all that is written in the MID-0801-XC Android 4.0.3 Kernel 3.0.8 Build number 4.0.3 20120323 properties
no Russian language. Maybe someone knows where to get the firmware from the Russian language?

Found the firmware, but without the Russian language and how it differs from the one that I do not know in the plate
http://www.mediafire.com/?h78wwnci7f4ihx8
(From the description put this firmware: no Russian, the firmware is mainly for those who tried to put the firmware Paladin and wants to restore the tablet.)

Rep: (0)
iocean w7 firmware android with Russian

Rep: (1)
Help me find the firmware recovery for GoClever TAB i71 (which can perform hard reset ...)
About phone:
Model
Android version
Software version of the communication module
unknown
Kernel version
2.6.35.7-infoTM neville @ naville-desktop # 4
Build number
GRI40

Post has been editedBuck3 - 21.05.12, 23:16

MODEL
iocean w7
VERSION
android 2.3.6
CPU
qualcomm 7227

Chinese phone in English and Chinese
firmware needed to Russian

Rep: (2)
Help me find the firmware on the tablet TCL Openpad MR-1427-cw 7 "1024x600 Rk2818, 256mb / 4Gb. Ready to reward the finder material on tel. Bill. I would strongly preznatelen if it is android 2.2

Greetings to all participants in the topic!
Recently, my brother brought a tablet on Andriod, supposedly Portuguese))
It called Dot-Pad DT11, unfortunately not loaded. I bet on him for a week, I climb all the forums, and I ask all possible firmware under its percent - RK2808a. Even I tried to contact the manufacturer - nil!
I hope very much for your help, can anyone have the same ...
Here is his description of the manufacturer's website.
Here is the photo report:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Thanks for attention!

Rep: (1)
Good evening. Help me find the firmware Gadmei T863-3D V1.0. Accidentally zakirpichel Bay firmware from gigabyte version in their language T863-3D V2.0.
Description linkAndroid tablets, phones and multimedia Soup from China - Flash (Post # 12963202)

Hello forum users.
In the hands have Lenovo S2010A plate brought from China (as I understand it, and oriented; on theirs market) and now have a great desire of his russifitsirovat. The question is, what kind of firmware to fill it?

Rep: (6)
Help me find the firmware reellex tab 701 Screen Size 7 "(16: 9)
Touch screen type Resistive
screen resolution of 800 x 480
Android 2.2 operating system
256 MB RAM
Built-in 8 GB memory
Processor Rockchip RK2818
ARM11 processor architecture
2D / 3D graphics coprocessor no
Wireless Wi-Fi technology
No front-facing camera
Connector for microSD memory cards
microphone no
Battery capacity, mAh 4000
Mass of product, 0.360 kg
Mass of product in the packaging 0.836 kg
Product dimensions (WxDxH), mm 213 x 114 x 13.2
The dimensions of the package (WxDxH), mm 247 x 163 x 77

I flashed firmware from another tablet (Arnova 7) but now the picture has shifted and the button does not work.
if someone can help a mother I would be grateful. The service center was offered to go to them, but it is in another city, and on the official website there is no firmware on this model.

Hello!
searched all the sections, but could not find the firmware hd7 pro, he is hero 7300, t 9299+.
poke his nose in the link, if any, please !!

Rep: (1322)
mityasky,
http://www.forum.china-iphone.ru/viewforum.php?f=43

Rep: (4)
I am looking for firmware for 10 "tablet PowerChic A10, aka TP-107A.

CPU: All Winner A10, GPU: Mali 400
Memory: 512MB, 4GB
Screen: 10,1 "(16: 9), resistive, 1024 x 600
Linux version 2.6.36-android (jackwu @ ubuntu) (gcc version 4.5.1 (Sourcery G ++ Lite 2010.09-50))

The board marking: BA10_AM1029A_MAIN_V2.1 2011.10.19

People tell me I have
I Flytouch 4 SuperPad 3 4G Wi Fi does not work read on this forum that the man fixed the problem by flashing the device really is not such a device as Flytouch 3's this firmware
(Filled 0905_4G_512M_30M firmware via SD) it will suit me or tell me where can I get it on a working Wi-fi?

Android Tab10 model
Version of Android v2.3 2012-02-15
Kernel version 2.6.32.9
FRF85B build number
V9 red light
screen is resistive

and how it works poorly built 3g modem when you work all the rules include GPS are not found and if the case involves nothing will go into sleep mode you return and he is not looking for a network until the reboot.

pliz help is very necessary

Post has been editedsidachev - 31.05.12, 06:22

Help me find the firmware.
There is a Chinese device called HD TV Player. Perfectly I worked half a year and then suddenly started to reboot itself. To reset the settings to the factory, and then can not include WI-FI, not to see the network, connect the cable, the same nonsense. Maybe someone knows what firmware it can stick. Or how to get WI-FI.
There are slot under the stick.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedbald1984 - 31.05.12, 18:22
Reason for editing: spoiler

Help me find the firmware on your tablet 1C10!
http://digichi.ru/product/1s10/
Now there is thishttp://digichi.ru/published/publicdata/DOL...SC01763_enl.jpgfirmware.
Glyuchit.Hochu began to 3rd or 4th .proshit.

Thanks in advance who is going to help.

Posted 01-06-2012, 16:40:

problem: he sees perezapuskaetsya.ne WI-FI, error shouts (.

Rep: (3)
Hello...
Pliz help find Russian-language firmware on Samsung galaxy Pro B7510 ...
You can cast.

ZY This is foundhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1561133but there is no komentov afraid to put ??
, Really need is someone who knows ???

Z.Y.Z.Y. and can be difficult if not instructions on how to flash ..?

Thank you in advance

Rep: (1322)
kanat.ms,
On your device has a discussion topicSamsung Galaxy Pro - DiscussionThere is already being discussed.

Rep: (74)
Good afternoon. Tell me, please, where you can find the firmware android 4.0 for thl v11?

Hello help me find the firmware to the new Fly tech IQ280 wow and you can will soon become root :)

Rep: (549)
aLkRicha @ 02.06.2012, 09:08*
android 4.0 for thl v11

http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?p=598370#p598370

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/12/19, 4:11