Help me find the firmware | Discussion of firmware in this topic is prohibited!

Rep: (68)
PictureWe are looking for firmware for any Android devices
Purchase пїЅ | Discussion of rare smartphones пїЅ | Discussion of rare tablets пїЅ | Help identify the device пїЅ
Help me find the firmware пїЅ | Help to flash the device пїЅ | Catalog found firmware for devices based on Android OS

This topic was created to search for firmware on Android-devices for which there are no topics on the forum.
The firmware found in this thread is located indirectory found firmware for devices based on Android OS

RULES OF THEME - MANDATORY TO ACQUAINTANCE !!!

What is desirable to indicate if you are looking for firmware?
  1. Android device name
  2. link to the product where you purchased your Android device
  3. photo / screenshot in the section "About tablet PC" or "About phone", if possible
  4. it is desirable to indicate the revision of the motherboard (open the device and see what is written on the system board)

For those who are looking for firmware
Try to present as much detail as possible all the available information and the results of your own searches.
The more effort you make, the more likely it is that you will be helped as quickly and fully as possible.

A little advice on finding the firmware from the usermerycoolz
Another tip for finding the firmware from the userLucky_Bastard
For those who want and can help
Try to answer in this thread as fully and concisely. No need to send to search engines, publish specific links.
If you want to write detailed instructions, attach pictures, etc. to the message. - Use the spoiler.

Table of analogs of mobile devices

Useful information for owners of NoName-devices based on RockChip processors !!!

If you can not download the firmware, for example from the Chinese cloud "Baidu", then please refer to the topic: Perezalete ...

M
Discussion of firmware, instructions, etc. in this topic is prohibited. If you do not understand something, use the forum mail (QMS).
Ignoring this warning, as well as violating the rules of the topic - will entail a "read only" mode (RO) for your account for 3 days.

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonPicture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".

Topics Curator: Um4

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 02.02.19, 13:12

Rep: (0)
Good all ... please help me find the firmware to the Chinese tablet. On it is written 9,7 "HD Touch Screen Google Android OS, and is written in the mother WMS8151A This photograph.:http://photoshare.ru/photo9112974.html. Lamp green, red when charging.

Rep: (2)
Please help me find the firmware to the Chinese tablet AINOL ADVANCED +, 1.2GHz + ANDROID 4.0.3 + 512Mb + 8GB
Model A10-MID, Android version 2.3.4 version of the communication module 2.0.5, kernel version 2.6.36-android android @ ubuntu # 15, build number crane_ctp_pfd-eng 2.3.4 GRJ22 eng.android.20120303.135900 test-keys
Here he ishttp://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/49815...holesalers.html
from Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II firmware does not quite fit ...

Good afternoon. A few days ago I bought a Chinese tablet
touchmate tm-mid780
arm cortex a8 1.2 ghz
7 inch capacitive display
512 ram
android 4.0
Factory firmware brakes on off. site does not support. I would like to put a 2.3 or or nibyt that runs faster but where to find and where to start is not znayu.Perelistal this and dozens of other forums. Help me please.
If you are interested here it is this miraclehttp://www.touchmatepc.com/new/proddetails.asp?prodid=881

Rep: (1339)
K
Dear, in the header is written:
If you are looking for firmware for NoName device, refer to this topicAndroid tablets, phones and multimedia Soup from China - Flash.
Written on it is not just in the subject collected a large enough knowledge base on such devices and 90% of cases there to help faster.

Rep: (5)
Help me findLG Vortex (VS 660)

Help me find the firmware on the tablet goclever tab a103
need android 3.2

Beatle1,
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?forums%5B%5D=336&topics%5B%5D=321805&act=Search&source=pst&query=%EF%F0%EE%F8%E8%E2%EA%E0

Dear forum Help me find the firmware to the Chinese DAXIAN D9800, 5 inches, percent MTK6573 android 2.3.5

Hello everyone! People help: the child has acquired a tablet Digma ids10, esteemed responses on Yandex, the people says it is necessary to reflash the device. How to do it, where to get the firmware, what, and how to reflash. Android hold for the first time ...

WheelOff,
Digma iDs10 - Discussion (Post # 13364627)- read.

Help me find the firmware on the tablet Jay-tech PC Tablet PID 7901, in an Internet search did not find the first device based on Android, nothing ponimayu.Nichego can not determine who is versed in the car, throw off the PM.
Firmware Version 1.6
Build version 1.9
(Xs what it is)

New, bug fixes firmware Tablet Ritmix RMD-1030 is available on the website. Use it!

daite ECW firmware for Ramos W6HD which ustronyaet prblemy with skaipom convenience store and Google

hello please help me find a request to hero h6000, need Android 4.0.

Help me find cyanogenmod on htc explorer (pico)

Rep: (2211)
lemon123,
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/27504-firm...28-2011-ics-40/

Rep: (2211)
sba904,
ZOPO ZP200 / Hero H6000 - Discussion (Post # 13708282)

Posted 23-06-2012, 12:31:

seryoga_md,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQKw4o9Fmac...der&list=UL
http://www.testlabor.eu/computer/tablet-pc...et.html?start=5

Rep: (5)
ZTE U V760.Pomogite this interesting unit: blush: Get root, etc., tried all that is in it is impossible inete-

Chinese have Full HD 1080P HDMI Android 2.2 Internet TV Box HDD Media player
Full HD Player Android 2.2

actually Voros:
as he put the flash, and how to register on google play * (on the official rather than the Chinese) I do not get me please become made user synchronization run google play but there are only 3 or 4 applications not as a normal Androyd.

the second question I originally had all normalno but I deleted the user (user information erased) Now when I turn on abox blank screen * (non-retentive new users after a restart. ie I create a new user logs on to install google play like firefox but after all it is necessary to re-install restart)

Help: blush: Get root, etc., tried all that is in it is impossible inete-

Post has been editedgersogrus - 24.06.12, 17:16

After the previously describedProblemsconcluded that the need for flashing galaxy ace 2 (GT-I8160) Android 2.3.6 I8160XXLD8, but on this forum as well as the Internet in general, it is difficult to find anything for this phone, ask for help, who can meet the firmware instructions on application.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/06/20, 10:41