PSP E1008 Street VS PSP 3000 Screen | Photo

Rep: (8)
I decided and I contribute. For I got somehow E1008 on the occasion (I did not attract the blade of the hull, that actually I was always and repelled from the purchase of 3000), as a result I realized that for the beast, I really liked this thing every day, even though I was never a gamer ever .. Yes, and reading reviews, I shouted all the range that the treache was cooled. Well, on the Ezhe actually strained the wretable menu buttons and so on (Start is generally annoyed to press) and the presence of diodes of indication of non-vapor where, it was better not to put them at all. As a result, it was not clear from the reviews that and what, but all claimed that the screen is better, or rather the angle of the review (the Street - there is a jamb, if you look exactly below). In short, I went and bought 3000 (I have 3004 CONCRETO), benefited.
Yes, in his hand sits nicerly (she is a little thinner) and does not try to graze the corn on the nameless finger because of the roughness.

The first thing turned on the cinema and became very disappointed, the picture was clearly darker even with a maximum brightness (it affects good illumination and you have to strain my eyes much), and the stripes of the firmware as already writinghereandhereImmediately rushed into the eyes. E1008 has no such.
Attached Image

Actually tilt PSP I regulated the level of comfort viewer's comfort under certain conditions. Street is brighter to watch movies brighter and softer (but everything spoils the viewing angle). Actually, he could not understand for a long time - why when we convert dark films in the picture .. on the PSP they were not dark at all, but what we need. With 3000 such a miracle did not happen, everything was darker. Yes, and I don't want to watch the movie on it, because of the strips and darkness. In the game treshka better, the viewing angle makes itself felt and the picture is juicy in colors. I'm not used to the bands yet, therefore it is strongly strained (very noticeable in races).
Actually lay out the photo of both screens ... But on a static picture, the price is not visible.

3000 from above, 1008 below
Attached Image

The minimum brightness, and the Three is turned off WIDE COLOR SPACE mode:

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

25 degrees from below (1008 ass full at 45 degrees begins, when viewing from below, I forgot to blind photos)
Attached Image

Now the maximum brightness:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Max. Brightness, and Three (top photo) enabled Wide Color mode.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Iguch, screen saver - Wide 3000 incl. (it is from above)

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Wide in 3000 off.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

to heap:

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

One thing I can say that 1008 is somehow more relative, I carry it with you, and on Treshka what is just the "Start" button to press - Sex simply, so it would be so that it is at home sometimes))), I can only note from the advantages buttons on the panel, and not their parody, the presence of the memory card activity before the eyes of the indication of the memory card, possibly a stereo sound (the fact of the cutting on the street is strained), but it is not louder on the volume 3000 ... and possible Wi-Fi, although only a couple of times through He chased the Bourgeois online radio.

Even in the triy glass closer to the very edge around the perimeter, not even and protective film is badly adjacent (it can be easily pickled or accidentally hooked, well, and again dust). Street everything is perfect. Well, it blows it just awful !!!

If anything - do not kick for the task. I write first!
Initially, I just wanted to post pictures :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (246)
Source ;)

Rep: (4)
An excellent review, I liked it;) the other day you purchased the PSP E1008 Street and I completely satisfied.

Rep: (299)
Topic starter catch plus. Now I definitely buy E1008 for my son, and then everything suffered to take. Thank you.

RiveLrite,
RiveLrite @ 04.05.2012, 21:23*
An excellent review, I liked the other day I purchased the PSP E1008 Street and I completely satisfied.

Thank you. Excellent device for your money. Now I am constantly dragging with me and do not understand what he is hawed.

Dubok79,
Dubok79 @ 04.05.2012, 21:52*
Topic starter catch plus. Now I definitely buy E1008 for my son, and then everything suffered to take. Thank you.

Thank you! Yes, I myself was tormented with the choice, because I decided to post a photo. For it seemed to me that many were misleading, about some grand superiority 3000 over E1008 ..
I think she will not disappoint you. For my Trechu lies without a case, I only chase "Eshku" ... on it and the buttons are more pleasant and stycated (there is a feeling that he comes somewhere). But this is personally my opinion.

Here by the way chased them both for the duration of video playback, both on the maximum brightness. It came out about 4 hours 50 minutes.
Both cut off almost simultaneously. 3000 Somewhere a couple of minutes earlier, but it may not have turned the battery (although I also shield it with nonsense for modern lithium batteries), because Charge it just a couple of times.
But after all the negative on the expanses of Ineta to the E1008, I was convinced that she would lose a lot, but then there is a bummer! :)

Post has been editedpsysex - 10.05.12, 16:58

Rep: (1014)
Psysex @ 05/10/2012, 17:06*
and buttons are more pleasant

Especially "screen" and "Note".

Psysex @ 05/10/2012, 17:06*
Here by the way chased them both for the duration of playing video

Yeah, the second battery on the road only take for both)))

RealYoti,
REALYOTI @ 05/10/2012, 18:55*
Especially "screen" and "Note".

Well, this is possible the only drawback, which actually does not affect the speed (even though I meant the game buttons). "Note" - unambiguously for nothing. And I have a screen in the middle position and I have never touched it yet ... And on the "three" it is dark and constantly want to add a gate. Toli because there this button looms .. and then it follows it forever to poke. :)
And in general, it is already soldiers. Although the manufacturer of course saved a frank penny on it.

REALYOTI @ 05/10/2012, 18:55*
Yeah, the second battery on the road only take for both)))

The accumulation of the battery in E1008, then I want to stick onto 5 a / h in addition to the existing (total will be 6200mach). I think I think for a long time, and nothing will have to take it on the road) in three again it does not fit)). On 5, I didn't come to 5, and I was not quite sure that he would enter, but he was already screwed to 4500, only another place remained.

Until time, there is no time to lock, but as it comes to - accomplish your goal.

Another plus is 1008 - that it is absolutely not sorry to disassemble and smash something for the soul. ;)

Post has been editedpsysex - 10.05.12, 23:26

Rep: (1014)
Psysex @ 11.05.2012, 00:25*
"Note" - unambiguously for nothing.

For screenshoter, for example.

Psysex @ 11.05.2012, 00:25*
Until time, there is no time to lock, but as it comes to - accomplish your goal.

It would be interesting to read.

Rep: (36)
Ezhe looks caviar IMHO!
And waffles are not

Rep: (4)
Vadim90 @ 07/07/2012, 22:11*
Ezhe looks koby IMHO! And there is no waffle

I'm wondering, every curve today has a smartphone, not a smartphone is so a tablet, not a tablet is so netbook, or something like that. Nafig in Wi-Fi PSP ?????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Explain the curve! Here I am Yuzayu for Netta the tablet, extremely convenient, for games, and that, but Naaamnaya PPP is more convenient! So what is the minus PSP without Wai Fi !!!?!?!?

Yuzay himself. I like.

Rep: (29)
MircULL
multiplayer

Rep: (27)
I'm wondering if I strongly strain the strip of sweep on Treshka? Everything else in 3,000 I seem to suit me, but I will not solve anything because of the screen.

Rep: (59)
And what is the difference between PSP Street E-1004 and E-1008?

Rep: (1392)
speedcoc,
region ... and everything ...

Rep: (1)
And now exactly the same since 200x, here Slumka will show his secular screen, what they do now, full of g, such a feeling that another company began to do.

Rep: (14)
TBLXNBLX @ 10/06/2012, 22:27*
Is it hard to strain the strip of sweep on Treshka?

Personally me - yes. And it is necessary to take into account the fact that I was initially (~ 3 months) I had 3000, more precisely with me, but my sister's girlfriend. : D.

Then in the summer I thought for a long time what to take, and stopped at the E1000, took. While it works, rape daily))

Personally my observations.
In the 3000 display I liked the color depth. But he was born. Having played, two weeks, everything is used
In the E1000 display, I like the lack of a stream, but in general the quality of the matrix is ​​bad, the corners are minimal, so in terms of the display the treshka is much better.
In terms of ergonomics: I am better kept for an order of magnitude (for thicker), but strains a strip with the keys, which you look right now fall off) Power indicators and memory cards for some reason, we were transferred to the top, I do not like the location of the power button / block, very uncomfortable, the rest all OK.
The assembly in tresh is immaculate. But plastic is terribly smearing and if wearing without a cover, it scratches it. Ezhe is much better, plastic is not laughing, the prefix looks solid. But shook the slits in the housing and the backup (also a couple of weeks) the compartment covers under the umployment, then I got used to and stopped noticing it.
The sound from the speaker in a treshka without that nasty, and in the ECHE also also mono, that is, worse an order (like a pipe: D). She raised himself and sister to headphones and seems to be happy. Sound is excellent on both devices.
AV conductor - there is no it in the Ezhe, and it is minus.
Autonomy is about the same.
The absence of a microphone and Wi-Fi does not care. We have few people in Pich play on the net, and so waffles here for a tick, the Internet browser for it is normal and did not.

I have an ECHA now. First of time, of course, I regretted that she took it, but then it was squeezed, wondered. Ezhe is also a cool thing, if inexpensive. If the difference in the price is small, then it is better to take 3000, and then a bumper of some on it or a cover))

Rep: (0)
And the best screen in PSP 2000;)

Rep: (-1)
In 3000, you can enjoy the screen like in the settings to remove the saturation of the colors. But I did not remove and the lines are visible very bad. If you are scraping on a movie or game, this is not a problem and repeat, the bands are not visible !!!!!
I have 3006.

Rep: (191)
Passage E1008 Street is generally the best peak.
What I do not need to PSP
1) Wi-Fi - There is no need on the phone so much.
2) the subtlety of the case - I have elephant hands in spite of the return (11 years)
3) Side switch - a friend played in Pihih wanted to click on the button about and the hand I moved and the peak cut off.
4) Transparent triggers - I do not know simply do not like transparent.
5) note button - and it is good enough to screamed the SVCapture plagments.
6) The Screen Button is not needed at all!

What I would like in the model E1008 Street
1) WLAN SWITCH switch - so that the multiplayer is quit.

I want to boast updated the view of my PSP
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I bought a button on arrows, a transparent plastic case (on the PSP itself), the case is solid (in the upper left corner on 4 screenshots).

Rascasque about how a transparent plastic case saved life my PSP
I drove to Moscow in the car in the back seat played in PSP. I wanted to drink juice put PSP up my legs on my feet, opened the juice and began to drink. Suddenly dad sharply slow down and the juice shed (happened very much) straight on PSP! If neither this case of my PSP would no longer repaired I, it would be safe to email my PSP on the garbage! So this case for 465 rubles saved the life of my PSP!

Rep: (10)
Shonter,
Shonter @ 05/29/2013, 16:58*
1) WLAN SWITCH switch - so that the multiplayer is quit.
- It is wafer.
About the subtlety of the case agrees - Fatca is more convenient than stopping in this plan, like Street.
The screen button at one time dragged. Somewhere brighter did, somewhere darker.
The triggers are still all the same.
But what is really worth paying attention to the removable battery. For me, this is extremely big drawback.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 14:05