Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 10061
Check in: 31.03.11
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Digma iDx8 - Firmware
PictureDigma iDx8, Digma iDx8 3G
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �

Be sure to read!
  • If this is your first time on our forum, I highly recommend reading it;Forum Rules, Section Rules
  • Before asking something, read the cap or use the search on the topic! Use search
  • If there is not what you are looking for, look inFAQ
  • Questions whose answers can be found in this thread through a search or in a header will be deleted.
  • Answers duplicate instructions or FAQ will be deleted. In case of need in the message specify only the link to the message with the instruction.
  • Before posting images, read the topic. Working with Images on the forum
  • Be mutually polite, do not allow rude and not respectful attitude to other forum users.
  • Respect the work of people who are trying to help you, even if they give you wrong recommendations.
  • If a member of the forum has given you good advice that helped you solve your problem you should not put a message with the text "Thank you! You are super!!!". In our forum gratitude is usually expressed by raising the reputation of a particular party. The reputation of the other participants can affect anyone who has typed 15 helpful posts. If you do not have 15 useful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person to help you through the button [attachment = "1824434: p_report.gif"].
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instruction modification ICS 4.0.3 EEPROM
Instructions on firmware
Utility
Root

Google play

miscellanea

Mini F.A.Q. for Android 4.0.3
Question.The computer does not see the connected tablet, what to do?
Answer.Turn off the debug mode, then in the "My Computer" will be a new multimedia device, access to the information in the tablet through it.

Question.When the firmware to press "Restore" or "Upgrade"?
Answer.If you sew with the drain at the drain insertion, then simply click "Upgrade", otherwise (with custom bikes or custom), you need to press "Restore". "Restore" is different from "Upgrade" that before flashing made further low-level format the device, which is done using the "Upgrade" command.

Question.How to choose the USB-connection mode to your computer (MTP, PTP, Mass Storage)
Answer.Settings - Memory - in the upper right corner of the three points - USB connection to PC

Question.How to completely close the built-in browser?
Answer.Click on the "X" on the tab and the browser is closed completely.

Question.whether an external 3G modem work?
Answer.Yes. It is currently known to be working:
Huawei E156G
Huawei E 160
Huawei E-171
Huawei E173
Huawei E1550
Huawei E1750
ZTE MF 100
ZTE MF 112
ZTE MF 180
ZTE MF622
ZTE MF 626
ZTE MF637U
FLYER U1.1-1.2
Supported 3G usb-modems
Question.Can I remove the bottom panel?
Answer.In this version of the firmware - no

Question.Where memory? In the description 512, and I have a 270 MB ...
Answer.Free memory will never be equal to 512 MB, it is claimed, because it is already partially occupied by the firmware files and predefined system programs.

Question.Where can I get drivers?
Answer.ATa hatthreads, see "Drivers and Utilities"

Question.How to get root rights?
Answer.For detailed instructions readhere

Question.How to make a hard reset (hard reset)
Answer.The left side plate has a small opening for the microphone, ibid (in this opening) is a button "hard rezet". Gently, a pin or toothpick, effortlessly push the tablet turns off, then use the "Power" switch on our apparatus.

Question.How to configure the calendar?
Answer.We readhere.

Question.How to take a screenshot?
Answer.Screenshots ICS removed without extraneous programs simultaneously pressing and holding for about 2 seconds the buttons "gromkost-" and food!

Question.How to get to the recovery menu and how to work with him?
Answer.We readhere

Question.I win 7 64 bit, do not put the driver. What to do?
Answer.How to solve this problem - readHERE.

Question.I put the Android SDK, but I can not find the files that are in the description of the installation should be edited!
Answer.Launch the SDK Manager program. In the resulting list, we press on the "+" next to the Extras folder, put a check mark on the Google USB Driver. Just put a tick in the Tools folder. In the folder Android 4.0.3 (API 15) are checked items: SDK Platform, Samples for SDK, ARM EABI v7a, Google APIs, Sources for Android SDK. In the lower right corner click Install.
Question.and how to remove the back cover DIGMa?
Answer.The back cover snap, opens easily enough. With a knife or small flat screwdriver to gently push through (not deep!) Between the cover and the red insert tool and rotate slightly. And so around the perimeter ...
Firmware Disassembly and Modification

Embellishments

CWM and information katabatic rekaveri
Cap updates
20.04.2012 Added a link to the firmware for iDx8 3G
21.04.2012 Added information on recovery menu
24.04.2012 Added a program to work with iOS
24.04.2012 Added instructions for firmware modification.
30.04.2012 Added firmware Alex-Mod iDx8 1Gb
30.04.2012 Added a method to increase the memory for applications
01.05.2012 Added a link to the firmware StMod iDx8 1GB rv02
03.05.2012 Added a link to the file with all the instructions and the necessary software
04.05.2012 Added a link to the firmware StMod iDx8 1GB rv05
07.05.2012 Added firmware ICS 4.0.3 iDx8 only Root rights
12.05.2012 Added firmware ICS 4.0.3 iDx8 2Gb
22.05.2012 Added a link to the official firmware for iDx8 and iDx8 3G
25.05.2012 Added a link to the modified firmware ICS 4.0.3 iDx8 3G
26.05.2012 Added a link to the method of correcting inadequate charge on the plates iDx8 3G
29.05.2012 remove the reference to the method of correcting inadequate charge on the plates iDx8 3G
31.05.2012 Added instructions on how to use Wendal_RK29Image Tools
11.06.2012 Added a link to the driver for the x32 / x64, under OS: 2000-Xp-Vista-Seven (7)
12.07.2012 Added firmware ICS 4.0.3 iDx8 3G + Full Root + 1Gb
15.08.2012 Added "Mini F.A.Q. on Android 4.0.3"
19.08.2012 Added a link to the firmware Android 2.3.1
15.09.2012 Added firmware ICS 4.0.3 iDx8 3G ver.1.0.8 + Full Root + 2Gb
17.09.2012 Added a method for producing Ruth rights and Google Play settings for iDx8 3G ver.1.0.8
28.09.2012 Added firmware Alex Mod ver.2.0
19.10.2012 Added "replacement butanimatsii"
04.01.2013 Added "Battery Percentage Indicator for iDx8 4.0.3"
Updated 09/01/2013 Added Russified version Rockchip Digma FlashTool
10/02/2013 Added firmware ICS 4.0.3 iDx8 3G v1.0.9 + Full Root + 2Gb
07/04/2013 Added ClockWorkMod Recovery v6.0.3.0
04/29/2013 Added Jelly Bean firmware on Oma
12/05/2013 Added method for producing Root rights through ClockWorkMod Recovery
Screenshots
Results of previous polls
Attached Image

Attached Image

How to hide something under the spoiler. READ MANDATORY !!!

Dear forum members, read Forum Rules

5.1.If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2.The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Important!

ALL THE ACTIONS ON THE FIRMWARE YOU MAKE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 20.11.14, 12:47
Reason for edit: corrected cap ...
burovikk26
Message#2
16.04.12, 00:21
Destabilizer
[offline]

Messages 10061
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Instructions for firmware in pictures

1.Zaryazhaem tabletminimumon70%
2.Run the programRKBatch Tool 1.4
Attached Image

3.Select the firmware file
Attached Image

4.Turn off the tablet
5.Hit the button on the tablet"Volume-"and not releasing it insert the cable into the connector micro-USB
6.The system will ask to install the driver. Install the driver from the folder29Rockusbaccording to your operating system.
7.If the driver is established, then the square1light upgreen
Attached Image

8.PushUpgradeand waiting for completion of the process
Attached Image

9.After the end of the firmware exit the program. The tablet will do a factory data reset and reboot automatically.

Post has been editedloza - 22.09.13, 06:49

--------------------
We are all very cool, yet comfortable for people. And we turn into a rare scum, if we just stumble or express our opinion. Such moments perfectly filter our surroundings. It is at such moments that you become clear.
Bankirische
Message#3
20.04.12, 07:08
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 08.09.09
HP iPAQ rw6815

I Digma Idx8 3G

I sew all in the subject, and there is no 3G (can not find the wifi only on wireless networks). and everything upside down :)

Save me pliz!

Post has been editedBankirische - 20.04.12, 07:10
Bankirische
Message#4
20.04.12, 07:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 08.09.09
HP iPAQ rw6815

I'm sorry I'm sorry seems like the wrong firmware flashed! Add a hat to 3g firmware
http://www.hdsystem.ru/fw_idx/idx8_3g.rar
doggedst8
Message#5
20.04.12, 10:48
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 13.04.12

After installing the firmware, everything was great, until someone has not forgotten unlock password.

As it is now to lose?

"-Gromkost and food" issue android logo with "open interior," a la mode debugging.
If at this time to connect the tablet to a computer, the system finds MVM900HC device, but the driver of google sdk / usb_drivers not put a gun on him.
I tried to force a wood rk29 device (which are included with proshivschikom RKBatchTool.exe, but RKBatchTool not see the connected devices to flash.

The plate was slowly converted into "product ceramic IR-2" = (

Posted 20-04-2012, 10:48:

Hmm, I had not reap "-gromkost and nutrition", and "- the volume and insert usb cable".
Sewn again.
It seems really unkillable tablet.
burovikk26
Message#6
21.04.12, 09:06
Destabilizer
[offline]

Messages 10061
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Little information on the Recovery menu.
Android 4.0.3
How to get to the recovery menu:
On the off tablet press"volume-"eë and hold press and hold"Power"until the underlying android. Then let go of all the buttons. Then press the button"Power"and hold eë zhmëm"volume +". We fall into the recovery menu. Navigating the menus The volume keys, confirm a selection button "Power"

Menu items:
reboot system now(System restart)
apply update from external storage(Install the update from external drives)
wipe data / factory reset(Formatted partition data / reset to factory settings)
wipe cache partition(Formatting cache partition)
apply update from cache(Install the update from the cache partition)
recovery system from backup(System recovery from a backup)
update rkimage from / sdcard(Installation rkimage with sd-card)

android 2.3.1
Menu items:
Reboot system now(System restart)
Factory reset(Reset to factory settings)
SYSTEM recover(System recovery from a backup)
Update from SDCARD(Firmware installation / upgrade from sd-card)

If there is additional information on working with the recovery menu - write!

Post has been editedburovikk26 - 10.11.12, 17:10
Reason for editing: Added information about the recovery menu in Android 2.3.1

--------------------
We are all very cool, yet comfortable for people. And we turn into a rare scum, if we just stumble or express our opinion. Such moments perfectly filter our surroundings. It is at such moments that you become clear.
burovikk26
Message#7
23.04.12, 23:44
Destabilizer
[offline]

Messages 10061
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Program to work with firmware
Attached fileWendal_RK29ImageTools.rar(1.93 MB)

Post has been editedburovikk26 - 10.11.12, 16:13

--------------------
burovikk26
Message#8
24.04.12, 00:14
Destabilizer
[offline]

Messages 10061
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

The good news - it was possible to get a dump of firmware! Now anyone can make a dump of its firmware to establish the necessary and unnecessary programs and remote built as root! How do we read in the user manualPC_USER.
Instructions for modifying RK2918 firmware (Author: PC_USER) edited burovikk26
I'll tell you a way to modify firmware, which came to himself and which I consider the most simple of all.
Step 1 . Modification of the system partition.
Yes, yes, yes, I will start with the fact that I will write a way to build your section System. Now I will explain why we started with him. At the time when I was still an old tablet on Telechips chipset, I first embedded the CLOCKWORKMOD Recovery firmware, after which everyone was lying on her plates and restored through the modified recovery mode of the dump of my modified firmware. It seemed to me very comfortable, since I just did everything that I needed on my tablet and then merged backup from him (or the so-called Nandroid Backup). In the case of RK2918, everything is more complicated, since the normally operating clockworkmod recovery is not, and the standard firmware does not contain the Data section in which the programs and their settings are installed. Moreover, it formats the old DATA section immediately after flashing. Conclusion: The whole modification comes down to one by the edit section of the System! It would be possible to completely disassemble the firmware and the SYSTEM section contained in it, then do everything that needs and collect everything back, but it is not very convenient, as in fact, everything is done in the blind, and the rights of folders are lost. After some ponday, the output was found - we will simply produce all operationsdirectly on the tablet Then merge our system partition on a computer and rebuild it with the firmware file. Let's get started :).
First of all, we are flashing with that firmware, on the basis of which we will do our mod. Let, for example, it will be any official firmware. After they reflash, we get root-rights (the program is under the spoiler "Miscellane") and start picking everything and everything. We can remove unnecessary programs, melodies, replace the loading animation, change the default system language and much more to our taste. I will not describe how it all is done, since the story is not quite about it, and there should be no difficulties. The only difficulty you may encounter - embedding your applications in the firmware, actually about it below ...
The method of embedding applications in firmware.
As far as we know already installed applications are stored at "data / app", which is not contained in the firmware file. Accordingly, in order to stick to its firmware program, you need to transfer them from the "data / app" in the "system / app". Make it help usTitanium backup. First set all that we need, and then open the Titanium Backup, go to the "Backup" tab ->long tap on our application ->"Convert to system app". Everything! Our application is moved to the "system / app" and will be in the merged file in the future "system.img" (the image of the system partition).
Be sure to installBusyboxand ticked off at all applets! Looks like this:
Attached Image

After all operations are made, we can only drain the system partition in the image file. We can do this with the ADB is installed on your computer (android debug bridge), or by using a terminal emulator for android.
Method removing partition dump system terminal using the emulator.
Install any terminal emulator, for example, thatthis. In this case, the location of the installed terminal emulator is not in data / app copied us even on hand, since it will be held in our future firmware. Open it and enter the following commands and press after each to Enter:
su(Root permissions when prompted click on "Allow")
dd if = / dev / block / mtdblock8 of = / mnt / external_sd /system.img(This command, we merge partition system, located at / dev / mtd / mtd8 system.img a file on the external microsd-card)
Attached Image

The system will reflect on two or four minutes, after which the symbol # appears, saying that the command is executed. Close the terminal emulator, connect the tablet to a PC and we throw at it, our straight from the tin system.img.

Step 2. Embedding fusion system.img in firmware.
- Download the archive "Wendal_RK29ImageTools", which is under the spoiler "Drivers & Utilities" -The program to work with iOS "and unpack in a convenient place for us.
- Throws in the unpacked folder our firmware (Android ICS 4.0.3) and rename it to "wendal.img". Run "Runme.bat" file and click the number 1 ->Enter ->any key. Will unpack the firmware, and the extracted files will be in the folder "Temp / Image".
- Throws us to fusion "system.img", agree on a replacement.
- Again, run the file "Runme.bat", only this time select the digit 2.
Voila! We got broaching the modified file "wendal_new.img", containing a copy of our system partition!

Post has been editedburovikk26 - 01.12.12, 14:28

--------------------
Rena
Message#9
24.04.12, 05:25
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 739
Check in: 22.03.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

burovikk26 @ 24.04.2012, 03:14*
- Throws in the unpacked folder our firmware (Android ICS 4.0.3) and rename it to "wendal.img". Run "Runme.bat" file and click the number 1 ->Enter ->any key. Will unpack the firmware, and the extracted files will be in the folder "Temp / Image".
- Throws us to fusion "system.img", agree on a replacement.
- Again, run the file "Runme.bat", only this time select the digit 2.
Voila! We got broaching the modified file "wendal_new.img", containing a copy of our system partition!

burovikk26: thank_you:: good:
Left system.img disassemble as that ....
Here all attempts failedDigma iDx8 - Discussion (Post # 12444371)

--------------------
ASUS VivoWatch BP (HC-A04)
Rena
Message#10
24.04.12, 05:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 739
Check in: 22.03.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

puti.vol @ 22.04.2012, 01:50*
Friends, can anyone throw live pictures of the tablet with the included screen in different applications?
It is worth it all take? As grit?

Here are screenshotsDigma iDx8 - Discussion
Do not really normal photo, glass glare, reflect, etc.

--------------------
ASUS VivoWatch BP (HC-A04)
exnx
Message#11
24.04.12, 19:34
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 362
Check in: 27.11.11

Rena @ 24-04-2012, 13:25*
Left system.img disassemble as that ....

I looked at your piercing MVM900HC_20120315_V1.0.2_update.img
You have an image system.img - ext3

Editing system.img ext3, for example ubuntu.
1) Create a folder for mounting
sudo mkdir / mnt / system
2) Mount system.img
sudo mount ~ / home /.../ system.img / mnt / system / -o loop
3) For easy editing start nautilus in root-a mode
ALT + F2> "gksu nautilus"
4) Go to the nautilus to the directory / mnt / system and perform all manipulations
5) Unmounting
sudo umount / mnt / system

And do not forget to put the necessary permissions for files.
On Superuser.apk example, su.
sudo chmod 644 Superuser.apk
sudo chmod 6755 su
MoooN75
Message#12
29.04.12, 09:13
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 25.01.08

that's not like I can not run protsess.ne sees the animal and put drova.zazhimayu minus and I stick with yusb sostoyanii.i off as.
vins34
Message#13
29.04.12, 11:38
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 53
Check in: 08.09.10

Sew where m with a half months ago, all the fire. In my opinion everything became more bright, and the battery was just a fairy tale :)
MoooN75
Message#14
29.04.12, 16:11
User
[offline]

Messages 90

burovikk26 @ 29.04.2012, 16:09*
MoooN75, instructions for insertion in the cap. Read carefully. Such questions as you have no one to occur, so please read and try. Good luck!

I have read several times, and in order delal.ne arose because when everything is for the first time

Posted 29-04-2012, 16:11:

maybe the whole thing in Windows 64 the cue ball?
MoooN75
Message#15
29.04.12, 17:02
User
[offline]

Messages 90

problem was solved by using a different computer
burovikk26
Message#16
29.04.12, 23:25
Destabilizer
[offline]

Messages 10061
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Alex-Mod iDx8 1Gb

Features
-Full Root
- Default ruKeyboard
-980 Mbfor the installation of the applications!

Deleted:
- ASTRO
-SlideME Market
-Weather Forecast
EBook-browser
partition request
-Calculator
-Klaviatura Android

Added by:
-AdFree
-AndroZip Pro
-BusyBox Pro
-Cool Reader
-Flash player
-Lock Screen
-Superuser
-Root Explorer
-SystemApp Remover
-Tuneln Radio
-Root Booter
-Real Calc
-Volume + FREE
-DIGI Clock Widget
-Adobe Reader
-MultiTasking Pro
-Opera Mini Next
-Play Market

p.s.If aOpera Mini NextIt does not start, install, and runTitanium backup, Select the tab "Backup", a long tap on the Opera Mini Next application, select "Convert to a custom application."

The same applies toTuneln RadioandCool reader

Installation
Install according to the instructions on the firmware.

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Download

Criticism and suggestions are accepted!

Post has been editedburovikk26 - 01.05.12, 10:00

--------------------
Operkurt
Message#17
30.04.12, 10:07
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 14.02.12
Digma iDx8

Alex-Mod iDx8 1Gb

Now put, poglyanem :)
And how could stretch up to 1 GB, this zhezh-like something to do with the section it is helpful?

mmmm, sadness .. zdoh after checking (Fail) ... try the new!

Another question dogonku. I do not remember how other players (music) itself I use Winamp noticed a glitch with the encoding, some song titles are normally displayed and some Chinese characters, as the case may be correct?

Post has been editedOperkurt - 30.04.12, 10:46
Operkurt
Message#18
30.04.12, 11:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Digma iDx8

I zameshatelsve ....
In general sewing, the download was started checking ....
*** Upgrade Done Success *** (1) Fail (0) ****
/// I wait.
The tablet restarts and loads the system .... but without bozhno buggy
Operkurt
Message#19
30.04.12, 12:03
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Digma iDx8

Strange ... I have no brakes at all was observed and not observed! Try hard to make rezet.

That's identity, he is shocked. Charging complete, tried as on x64 and the x86 (but damn before the shilsya normal)
The actual installation process was something crooked ... FAIL so to say enough! I will try!
I mean bugs in some applications!
And like even though feil everything works like a well!

Post has been editedOperkurt - 30.04.12, 12:16
Operkurt
Message#20
30.04.12, 13:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Digma iDx8

Good luck! Do not forget to unsubscribe about the result!

All OK!
1GB on the application it is good!)
On the basis of your fashion then I ask myself what I will gather :) How will lay out!
burovikk26
Message#21
30.04.12, 20:01
Destabilizer
[offline]

Messages 10061
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Increase memory for applications

1. Extract the firmware image program«Wendal_RK29ImageTools»
2. In the folder«Temp»file is located«Parameter»
3. Open the file with any text editor (Notepad)
4. We observe there the following information:

FIRMWARE_VER: 1.0.2
MACHINE_MODEL: MVM900HC
MACHINE_ID: 007
MANUFACTURER: RK29SDK
MAGIC: 0x5041524B
ATAG: 0x60000800
MACHINE: 2929
CHECK_MASK: 0x80
KERNEL_IMG: 0x60408000
COMBINATION_KEY: 0,6, A, 7,0
CMDLINE: console = ttyS1,115200n8n androidboot.console = ttyS1 init = / init initrd = 0x62000000,0x800000 mtdparts = rk29xxnand: 0x00002000 @ 0x00002000 (misc), 0x00004000 @ 0x00004000 (kernel), 0x
00008000 @ 0x00008000 (boot), 0x00008000 @ 0x00010000 (recovery), 0x000F0000 @ 0x00018000 (b
ackup), 0x0003a000 @ 0x00108000 (cache), 0x00100000 @ 0x00142000 (userdata), 0x00002000 @ 0x
00242000 (kpanic), 0x000E6000 @ 0x00244000 (system), - @ 0x0032A000 (user)

Changes are highlighted in red.

FIRMWARE_VER: 1.0.2
MACHINE_MODEL: MVM900HC
MACHINE_ID: 007
MANUFACTURER: RK29SDK
MAGIC: 0x5041524B
ATAG: 0x60000800
MACHINE: 2929
CHECK_MASK: 0x80
KERNEL_IMG: 0x60408000
COMBINATION_KEY: 0,6, A, 7,0
CMDLINE: console = ttyS1,115200n8n androidboot.console = ttyS1 init = / init initrd = 0x62000000,0x800000 mtdparts = rk29xxnand: 0x00002000 @ 0x00002000 (misc), 0x00004000 @ 0x00004000 (kernel), 0x
00008000 @ 0x00008000 (boot), 0x00008000 @ 0x00010000 (recovery), 0x000F0000 @ 0x00018000 (b
ackup), 0x0003a000 @ 0x00108000 (cache),0x00200000@ 0x00142000 (userdata), 0x00002000 @0x00342000(Kpanic), 0x000E6000 @0x00344000(System), - @0x0042A000(user)

5. Save the file
6. Exit the folder«Temp»
7. The back pack firmware.
8. Get the firmware image«Wendal_new.img»
9. The resulting image is stitched programRKBatch Tool 1.4
10. Rejoice almost gigabyte of memory for our applications!

P.S.The first system boot after the firmware may take a long time (3-6min.)
If the firmware observed brakes - making "hard-reset"

For convenience, the modified file is already spread and the original rollback.

Attached fileparameter_mod.rar(444 bytes)

Attached fileparameter_original.rar(445 bytes)

--------------------

51 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/22/19, 00:24