> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Ah, fool ... | Podkin Fool - game together via the Internet

Rep: (14)
Ay, fool ...
Version: 1.8

Last update of the game in the header:11.06.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
More pictures
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Playing in a podlika fool over the Internet. For the game requires a connected Internet via Wi-Fi or mobile Internet. The traffic consumed is negligible (every move about 1 kilobyte).
Two random players are connected. Rules are classic, neither to take anything to add.
The full version differs from the trial opportunity to see the statistics of its games and the opponent's statistics, a convenient grouping of maps in masters, prompts, with information on the number of cards remaining in a deck and the ability to exchange short messages with a rival.

Features:
  • multiplayer
  • Beautiful vector cards
  • Game statistics
Price: 54 rub.

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://windowsphone.com/s?ppid=4c389a9a-8...6d-403065e0ee3e
QR-Code:
Attached Image

Post has been editedkirk999 - 11.06.12, 22:40
Reason for editing: QR

I forgot to add: Available in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.

Rep: (10)
And the US region can not be added?

The other day I will release an easy update, there will be the United States.

On this topic two questions:

1. Are you from there or just LiveID registered there?
2. The question is not for you, probably, but there are applications in Russian? We have the same applications only in English ...

Rep: (40)
WP7FUN @ 04/16/2012, 16:35*
. The question is not for you, probably, but there are applications in Russian? We have the same applications only in English ...

At the same time, if the description is only in Russian, they do not publish. will have to make a description in 2 languages

However, full of applications, in the descriptions of which are completely hieroglyphs =) Won, in the Travel section. Well, let's see.

Rep: (10)
WP7FUN @ 04/16/2012, 03:35*
Do applications in Russian?

Of course take! And the description in Russian can also be.

In the market version 1.3

+ corrected little things
+ bought the full version will getToast notification When connecting new players
Attached Image

+ US MARKETPLACE.

I remind you about toast notification. You get it whenInappropriate Appendix. And of course you need to first note checkbox in the settings.

Already soon version 1.4

Post has been editedkirk999 - 03.05.12, 10:03
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (11)
There is no possibility in Belarus to purchase an application from the market. And the free version is everywhere and everywhere stuck notifications about buying a paid version, demolished.

And in Belarus seems to be not your market! But thanks for the intention! =)

Rep: (11)
Yes, I have an American market, but the trouble is that the Belarusian cards are not attached: (

Rep: (396)
Grustniy @ 04.05.2012, 17:54*
Yes, I have an American market, but the trouble is that the Belarusian cards are not tied

QIWI Visa Card

in the market version 1.4

+ changed trial version
+ localization
+ a little bit design
+ the little things

Already soon v1.5

Post has been editedkirk999 - 12.05.12, 13:55
Reason for editing: Link is in the header !!!

In the market version 1.5

+ Texture of cards
+ Changed the trial functionality (among other things - now the opponent's statistics is always visible)
+ the little things

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (503)
Uploaded the game, but could not test the functionality, since for some reason, at least the connection to the backend-ohm is set, the opponent is not located. In this regard, I want to notice the author:
- For such cases, it is necessary to keep in the system "bots" (at least until the game has gained certain popularity);
- Trial version is very limited, in addition, annoying, constantly popping the dialogue clearly does not contribute to the gameplay, and certainly does not inspire a purchase. I understand that I want money, much and immediately, but I have a hurry to upset - it does not happen, especially, on such a small market, like WP7. It would be much better if the trial version was limited to some other parameter, for example, by the number of "free" games per day, but did not cut the functionality. As I understand it, you hold your server, respectively, to check the uniqueness and "consumption" of the client is quite simple.

Surely you can add a lot more Fite Recludes, but while the application for the uselessness went to Uninstall, sorry ...

Thanks for the constructive comment, it is a rarity, more often is the opinion "All g ..." =)

With many things, I agree. As for the bots, I thought about it, but decided that there are several similar autonomous applications in the market and did not like this functionality. Yes, there are still certain problems associated with the expectation of the opponent, but people play, and they play a lot, and all of Russia and not only =)
Yes, such thoughts were exactly the limitations of the number of games per day, but so far done as done. See further.

Yes, and through the update will be a choice between two sets of cards:

Attached Image

Post has been editedwp7fun - 29.05.12, 08:45

Rep: (503)
WP7FUN @ 05/29/2012, 01:35*
Thanks for the constructive comment, it is a rarity, more often is the opinion "All g ..." =)

You are welcome! So, as I myself, the developer itself (look at the SENSSOFT market), then write "all g .." just not trained :) In addition, writing comments to "G .." just does not pull. Your program is written with the soul, as they say; In addition, many years ago, I myself wrote a "fool" under Windows (maybe even once met), so that the type "nostalgia" (although the preference was, of course, much more useful: p)

As for the bots, I thought about it, but decided that there are several similar autonomous applications in the market and did not like this functionality.

Hehe ... Do you need your application to download and bought, or the application of competitors? ;) There may be a lot of people, but the fact remains a fact - since you went to the US market, you need to take into account the difference in time (now how much, with the "Medveput" reform difference with EST became 9 hours?) Those. The situation was not unique, but very likely. The result is disappointing, the program is simply inoperable (in the absence of live players).

(Updated): The functionality needs to "burn" not in the program, but on Beckand (if, of course, you have it under control and enough "intellectual" - for example, like ASP .NET Web Service).

But still done as done

Losing (so far) customers. Another possible options: Think, whether you can make the trial version of full-featured, but AD-Based (Afair, recently opened Pubcenter for Russia). Despite the recent "leaning" Pubcenter-A - in May they "attainted developers - it may be much more profitable than sales.

Post has been editedsensboston - 29.05.12, 16:16

Sensboston @ 05/29/2012, 17:14*
(Updated): The functionality needs to "burn" not in the program, but on Beckand (if, of course, you have it under control and enough "intellectual" - for example, like ASP .NET Web Service).

"Naked" asynchronous sockets

Sensboston @ 05/29/2012, 17:14*
AFAIR, opened recently Pubcenter for Russia

Russia is still not in the list of countries, UPS

Rep: (1779)
sensboston, wp7fun,
Asynchronous sockets others are interested in me, but maybe you are in a personal discuss the details? And then smoothly from the topic to go started ...

The market already version 1.8.
- minor improvements
- Two set of cards to choose

Attached Image

Already soon version 1.9

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 26.12.20, 10:32