Windows RT and UWP-applications | [Windowsos] Discussion, search programs, and solving problems

Rep: (17)
Discussion, search, and problem solving with metro applications W
Touch-optimized Windows software | Windows Runtime - C ++ Programming

Attached Image

Useful

Here will help you:
☛ Fix some problems
☛ Find system software ☚
☛ Find programs ☚
☛ Find games ☚

Post has been editedstp101 - 19.01.20, 22:05
Reason for editing: Repackaging appx-applications

Rep: (2)
snakekvv Thanks, downloaded MyHomeLib, but as I understand I need to download an archive of all sizes in 330GB librusec site to search and download books from there? As something silly. Is it possible to use the search engine online, download only the necessary books and read them without Internet?

Rep: (99)
qRock not silly to have a home on the computer an extensive library. And moreover, if you need only thin. literature, enough to download a 90gb archives FB2 ... Updates from the base of the books each month. In general, I do not know. I sooo love to read, accustomed from childhood.
Have not tried online, and do not bother - pick a book in the library, I threw them into thePocketbook and HTC And read his pleasure.

Rep: (275)
Recently broke the plate (for those who do not understand what you meanhere!3-4 spoiler), and I found that not all applications are available on the xda work. : Blush: I understand English medium, native Russian love more, so I decided to create a theme for such as Ya all your applications running on your tablet with jailbreak request here (with a description of how matter with references to files and other important information) If you accumulate. material will create a list of applications.

Here is a link to portirovannyeprilozheniya with xda:http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2130
under the x86 emulator is attached below

We try, evading as a matter that the dancers danced with tambourines, etc. What: rofl:
Attached filewin86emu 0.06 beta.zip(41.39 MB)

Before installing the new version, remove the old one.
Here is my SET winamp, only need to unzip the file ...
Attached fileWinamp.zip(1.81 MB)

Post has been editedfvpo - 22.06.13, 15:22
Reason for editing: adding SET Winamp

Rep: (275)
Well, here's my application, go without emulator:
1) 7z archiverAttached file7ZARM.zip(2.17 MB)
powerful file manager with the ability to create and extract a heap of archive formats (7z, zip, rar)
2) Sumatra PDFAttached fileSumatraPDF.zip(5.27 MB)
simple but smart PDF reader (I like a lot more of the native reader)
3) Notepad ++Attached fileNotepad ++ _ 6.2.3_arm.7z(1.32 MB)
simple but powerful text editor
4) PythonAttached filePython27armrt.7z(13.02 MB)
command line, in the recommendations does not need.
Use good people and bad)))))
Drum roll ... hit of the season
5)Attached fileFDM-3.9.2-ARM-beta.zip(7.15 MB)
Well, you can somehow arranged to download, any garbage ....
Joked)) garbage does have but + there is bittorrent client. Rada ???
Do not forget the rules of the forum)))
6) Classic start menu. Good old start ... after starting the restart conductor through the Task Manager
Attached fileClassicStartMenu.zip(1.15 MB)

7) MFP Demo simple but comfortable desktop player
Attached fileMFPDemo_ARM.zip(80.54 Kb)

8) Coolplayer player with support for skins, with 8-band EQ in some skins
Attached fileWindows Coolplayer 11.zip(637.19 KB)

Post has been editedfvpo - 22.06.13, 15:19
Reason for editing: add a description

Rep: (174)
And no one has tried to deal with the underground transfer applications?
I've tried to decompile resources.pri using MakePRI.exe (a part of Visual Studio), the parameters of the teams can be found herehttp://msdn.microsoft.com/ru-ru/library/wi...s/jj552945.aspx
In general, all decompile, but then I did not do it. Perhaps a more experienced man here tell me how best to move in any direction.

Post has been editedatego177 - 15.05.13, 20:52

Rep: (1964)
Then puzzled choice of decent audio player to the WinRT, the replacement castrated staffing, and after a long search, found in the shop here such.

Mediamonkey

Description of the shop:

MediaMonkey - Advanced media player that lets you view and manage large music collections on devices running Windows 8. Designed for serious music collectors, supports a variety of formats, provides access to the collections in a Windows network through UPnP / DLNA and / or by syncing with desktops MediaMonkey.

Sync on Wi-Fi is available as a paid option purchased from within the app, and allows you to sync with MediaMonkey desktops without using a wire.

Features:
Manage your music, audiobooks, podcasts, and videos
Selection by artist, album, genre, playlist
Plays mp3, m4a, ogg, flac, wma, etc. aligned volume and EQ

Application site: http://www.mediamonkey.com/
Interface: English

Interface Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

From myself: I Went through a lot of players for its tablet, but many either paid or curves, or not bad for the description, but then take off at the start. This - the only one who quietly picked up the music on the memory card and began to play. A nice bonus - an equalizer. In general, I recommend at least try.

Post has been editedBespectacled - 01.06.13, 12:36
Reason for editing: Interface

Rep: (162)
Came out decent torrent rocking for Vin8 / PT. The lack of one, but serious. The program completely refuses to work in the background :( It is true this is a beta, maybe still to come.

Torrex Beta

Description
Torrex - a modern BitTorrent client with the ability to stream live video and audio. With the application you can download any .torrent files and not leaving him to watch videos and listen to music without waiting for a full load.

Torrex - it is currently the only full-featured BitTorrent client for Windows Store platform, which supports x86, x64 and ARM architectures (Windows 8 and Windows RT).

Please note that this is a beta version of the app and work on it is still going on. Our goal - to make Torrex maximum quality and easy to use product. Please report all detected defects in the application and write to us about what additional features you would like to see in our product. Email: [email protected]

Functions
Streaming: You can start to watch a movie or listen to music without waiting for a full load
Built-in player: you can watch the downloaded media content without having to switch to other applications
Download any torrent files
Download magnet link
Playing music in the background
Attached mode (Snapped mode)
Contract "Sharing" (Share)
Copying files to the system clipboard

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

When we wake your profile on the forum ...

Movie Premier

One of the most powerful media center for Windows 8 / RT. This is not just a program for video playback - it allows you to get detailed information about the movie / series, cast list, organize your files into groups and playlists. Wide range of supported formats:3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, asf, avi, flv, m1v, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mov, mp4, mp4v, mpe, mpeg, mpg, qt, vob, wm, wmv, wtv

Interface
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Developer site: http://www.shugrmedia.com/
Tongue: English

Shareware application has amended 3: Free, Pro (60 rubles.), Pro Plus (120 rubles.). The difference between the versions and compatibility table formats, depending on the OShere

Post has been editedBespectacled - 05.06.13, 16:28

Hyper for YouTube

Description of the shop:

Hyper - This is a convenient way to browse YouTube-videos on your device with Windows 8.
It allows you to watch videos in both SD, 720p and Full HD 1080p, and download them in these resolutions.
You can log into your account to view their latest submissions, as well as commenting and evaluating other video.

Functions:
  • Adjust the video resolution - convenient for your Internet connection!
  • Create local playlists!
  • Just enter a search on the home screen!
  • Reproduce the video in the background!
  • Manage videos and playlists using a special button!
  • Notification for completed downloads.
  • Multiple downloads at once!
  • You can view in a compressed form.
  • Browse playlists!
  • View your download!
  • Attach signed channels or feeds to the home screen
  • Metadata about the artist for music videos.

Application site: http://hyper-app.com/
Interface: Russian

Interface Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedBespectacled - 04.07.13, 13:05

EReader Book Bazaar

Description of the shop:
The application for reading books with easy access to thousands of free books.

It works with books to EPUB, MOBI, FB2, TXT. Can download free books from a variety of sources (OPDS supports standard). Well integrated with the Windows browser to download books from the Internet - from popular sources such as CoolLib, Flibusta, EpubBooks, Guttenberg, FeedBooks, FreeBooks, ManyBooks and others.

It provides comfortable reading with a 3-dimensional effects of the coup pages fast format of great books, change the font size. It allows you to use your own fonts. It allows you to adjust the margins and spacing. Supports colors for night reading. Easy navigation with the help of a ruler and a table of contents page. Remembers the distant paged transitions and lets move this story forward and backward.

Supports bookmarks, highlights, many colors, comments.

It provides a convenient means of organizing the collection of books in the library with sorting, grouping. It supports the active list of books "I read."

Interacts with other applications through the Windows share-contract for the exchange of links to books.

Functions:
  • It accepts books in FB2, MOBI, EPUB, TXT
  • Can download books from the OPDS catalogs
  • Can download books on the URL
  • Can download books from the data on a local computer
  • Integrated with Mail, Browser and Notepad through "Charms" mechanism
  • Flipping pages in a "three-dimensional" and "flat" styles
  • It allows you to adjust the size and font name in the books
  • It supports the work of the Table of Contents
  • Bookmarks, notes many colors, comments
  • Pages allows you to create an arbitrary line page preview
  • It provides a variety of user interface language (Russian, English, Bulgarian (soon - Ukrainian).
  • Hyphenation when formatting pages
  • Choosing a color scheme for day and night reading
  • Hyperlinks in the books
  • History of page transitions with navigation back and forth
  • It supports full HTML inside EPUB and FB2 allowing to represent tables, graphics, sophisticated CSS formats
  • It allows you to adjust the margins and spacing.
  • It allows you to use your own fonts.

Application site: http://www.refrelent.com/
Interface: Russian

Interface Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedBespectacled - 04.07.13, 13:14

Rep: (61)
Attached ImageNetwork Speed ​​Test

Microsoft Research released a program to test the speed of the Internet. Also, the application displays information about the WiFi connection and is the story of measurements. And of course, sends the data to Microsoft, "to better understand the quality and availability of Internet connection."

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached ImageView in Windows Store

Rep: (1248)
gr-e
I works fine on Windows 8.1 x64

Rep: (300)
work, work, but why it measures only 50 Mbsek? :) I rate 75, and really do not care and spidtest Prov 90 shows ...

Rep: (61)
404 not found, on screen for some reason, more than 300 megabits quietly shows: D

Rep: (2727)
Installed, when you click on a link from a site not found, but the search for the store - easily.
404 not found @ 07.07.2013, 21:10*
why it measures only 50 Mbsek?
Yeah, spidtest shows 93/74, and then very little ..
Attached Image

At least apload truth reveals.
Yes, that's right, Sunday evening, all the high-Stream video Kvoliti, wire strained: DUsuallyPing 2ms and donload 94.

Post has been editedShoore - 07.07.13, 22:53

Rep: (300)
Shoore @ 07.07.2013, 22:47*
Usually Ping 2ms

Well ping this thing is ... it can to Los Angeles it measures

Post has been edited404 not found - 07.07.13, 23:34

Shoore,
UMVR. Desktop and tablet.

Rep: (0)
Show you how to install games and programs under this Windu ?.
Downloaded from hereTouch-optimized Windows software
they are not put. how do to it that the supply?
Jail is worth, but it affects not clear.

Thanks in advance for your help.

start578 @ 08.07.2013, 09:49*
how to install games and programs under this Windu?

1. Find the store
2. Click "Install"
start578 @ 08.07.2013, 09:49*
they are not put

I do not whether you are trying to put on the ARM x86 application?

Rep: (0)
the store put a bluff, they're paid. I want to put a banal Chrome or Mozilla. A couple of paid games (Free). or tell me where can credit to swing?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 6:44