Windows RT and UWP-applications | [Windowsos] Discussion, search programs, and solving problems

Rep: (17)
Discussion, search, and problem solving with metro applications W
Touch-optimized Windows software | Windows Runtime - C ++ Programming

Attached Image

Useful

Here will help you:
☛ Fix some problems
☛ Find system software ☚
☛ Find programs ☚
☛ Find games ☚

Post has been editedstp101 - 19.01.20, 22:05
Reason for editing: Repackaging appx-applications

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon!
There is anything that works with off-line maps? To be able to download the file to disk card for wi-fi, and then to work without an Internet? Navrode Maps with Me for Android.

Rep: (0)
Bishop0, , Current 2GIS found yesterday, but there is a lot of advertising is useless ... and then at RT is not ground (
And I'm looking for at least some sort of GPS navigator. Yandeks.Navigatora no sales at RT ((

Hello! Guys, tell me if anyone knows where you can download the archive 8zip to win Rt jailbroken, thanks in advance

Rep: (51)
The problem with IE. As a result of manipulation of the activation of Office 2013, missing tiles metroshnogo IE. IE 10 itself on the desktop works correctly and paltseorientirovanoy version does not. Where to find it?

Rep: (21)
Granat,
Put s normal default browser

re-id,
All a little bit worse. As I found out there metroshny IE works but no tiles physically linked on the home screen are not generated in the left sliding panel application does not appear, but if tapnut in the place where it should be the image - is launched.

Rep: (300)
Try clearing your cache tiles: in the mode of the underground lower right corner-wheel-tile-clear and at the same time the use of the magazine: Manager logs, delete.
and after utilitku try

Attached files

Attached fileAppsDiagnostic.zip(206.15 KB)

Post has been edited404 not found - 05.10.13, 11:59

Rep: (3)
gr-e thanks for the advice, but the reality was much more severe;) discovered it when she tried to enter the credit card information to make a purchase - the address - the United States and does not change. I bought in America plate. In short reset done, now I sit all reinstall.

As a result, only helped the recovery.

Rep: (184)
gr-e @ 22.07.2013, 16:17*
Unfortunately, a program of the Market pull has not yet learned.

It's like it does not learn? And what, then, need onecommonly known hack? Carefully read the manual, there is about redistribyushn too.

Rep: (61)
S.V.D., I have not met this way I will know now.

Rep: (13)
0x8e5e0530 error when installing any application from the Market. No one knows how to fix?

Guys bought the tablet surface at rt for work and just sadness now I have two problems with it and all the tuners do not want to work with mercury.
1) Probably the most stupid I can not put such a program as a megaphone konekt, MTS Connect etc because they already exe pereprobyval all, but does not write the correct Farmat. (Addressed in the salons do not even come from communication and so forth).
2) debility Flash Player does not plow in the classmates, I can not watch movies online, can not even account with a bank check etc writes or upgrade or install, but when I go to the link at the office. site does not write sovmetima with RT.

And because of these two problems, the tablet is almost a month.

Post has been editedKimsLeR - 10.10.13, 22:24

Rep: (1964)
KimsLeR,
Windows RT does not allow to install conventional desktop applications. The only source application - shop.
Movies Online - the store has ivi.ru application, for example. Bank account (I, for example, Alfa-Bank) checked in your browser.

Alas, if you need to connect the USB-modem, it is very likely to do so will not succeed.

My B & N, and there need java or flash player and it's pop.

KimsLeR,
In this case, it is the loss. I need a tablet with x86 architecture on which to stand or Win8 Win8 Pro.

That was the question if at RT autocad or similar programs?

prorab_nsk,
and there are unlikely to be. It's not something that the x86, x64 architecture here is needed, rather than ARM

Rep: (3)
Hto something has been updated? ;)
Oh, and not a quick thing - it took me 10 hours))) So far, only I noticed that Microsoft slipped me some new applications, well and in general will have to order on the desktop (which is underground) to direct. Start Button, which all asked so much, very amused - it flips from the old desktop to new)))

Post has been editedvesbland - 18.10.13, 08:10

vesbland
laptop wallpaper and continuing yesterday for 20 minutes, literally.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 8:24