IPTV - General Topic | [IPTV]

Rep: (62)
IPTV - General Topic

IP-TV and iptv players - discussion пїЅ | IPTV Playlists and Videos пїЅ | IP radio playlists пїЅ

Attached Image

Important information!
Any links to third-party sites, playlists with links to threads (as well as quoting messages containing such) are published only in the hidden text tag ( HIDE )
Use a pattern:
[HIDE] [CODE]
insert links here
[/ CODE] [/ HIDE]
CODE tagrequired otherwise the forum will break your links!

Ready playlists - in topicIPTV playlists

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
mini FAQ
  1. AT. Why doesn't the playlist work?
    ABOUT.Providers easily track traffic changes and take action.

2. AT. Why asks for a login and password?
    ABOUT.Open playlist viaIPTV Player

3. AT. In the playlist hieroglyphs, how to fix?
    ABOUT.Open the playlist in Notepad and save in another encoding.

4. AT. What formats are playlists?
    ABOUT.The most common:.m3u .asx

5. AT. What to do with these links?
    ABOUT.Copy all text. Create a new text file in Notepad, paste in the text and save it. Rename.txtat.m3u

6. AT.How to watch channels that have .ts at the end?
    ABOUT.1. Instead of .ts write .m3u8 2. Enable the replay of one track in the player (VLC)

Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 10.06.19, 20:38

Rep: (2886)
* serhio2013, Acestream engine
It is installed on PC (Windows, Linux), mini-PC (Raspberry Pi, etc.), set-top boxes and TVs on Android.

Post has been editedathost - 22.03.19, 09:40

Rep: (0)
Acestream engine

Yes, Acestream, RemoteFork is installed on the computer, I go to DLNA through the fork player, point the way to the torrent file, start it, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Rep: (1064)
* serhio2013,
Probably the torrent tv file must be downloaded in the forks bookmark and in the fork widgets there was a torrent tv, maybe it works, although after the fork update it exists or not

RemoteFork, via fork player

I have no idea what it is and how it works.

The principle is very simple.
Add torrents to AS playlist.
Run the playlist in the player on any device in the local network at
http: //<ip address ase>: 6878 / playlist /<crap>.m3u

Post has been editedathost - 22.03.19, 10:01

I want to clarify the file of this format: with the extension .torrent (mediagettorrentfile)

Run the playlist in the player on any device

Please clarify through what to watch on smart tv?

athost @ 03/22/19 12:00*
I have no idea what it is and how it works.

RemoteFork is an auxiliary program for running ForkPlayer on smart TV.
- facilitates launching from resources requiring DNS and some other resources (torrents, torrent tv, tree.tv)
- download playlists from the computer to external bookmarks, registration on the site is not required
- access to playlists, computer files with ForkPlayer
- plug-ins, the work of sites that obviously require an remotoferka, torrent tracker router

* serhio2013, So what?
Do you need to either add this torrent to the playlist for later viewing, or play it right away?
In the first case, the content is added as
http: //<ip>: 6878 / server / iframe? Method = playlist_add_item & transport_file_url =<link to torrent file>
or
http: //<ip>: 6878 / server / iframe? Method = playlist_add_item & magnet =<infohash or magnet link>

In the second case, the playback starts like this.
http: //<ip>: 6878 / ace / getstream? Url =<link to torrent file>
http: //<ip>: 6878 / ace / getstream? Infohash =<infohash or magnet link>

By the way, I recommend operating with the infohash value of magnet links, not torrent files, since on closed torrent trackers, for example, rutreker, you just don’t download the torrent file.

Posted on 03/22/2019 10:23 AM:

Serhio2013 @ 03.22.19, 10:10*
through WHAT to look at smart tv?

In the sense of?
Through ANY player that can open a playlist by reference.

Post has been editedathost - 22.03.19, 10:27

Through ANY player that can open a playlist by reference.

Thank you very much for your help, I will try!

If someone watches using this method: "Acestream, RemoteFork is installed on the computer, I go to the DLNA via the fork, I specify the path to the infohash magnet link (torrent file)", please write down ...

* serhio2013, it seems there is a special software that does all this automatically. I myself do not use it, I can not advise.
for exampleHD videobox
Do you have a TV for Android? If not, then I sympathize :)

Post has been editedathost - 22.03.19, 10:37

* serhio2013,
When I bought a TV, I also tried to set up a torrent tv in the forkplayer, but nothing really worked and I gave up this idea, and I don’t need it, it turns out to watch channels or something else you need to drive a computer or smart TV in addition to the TV Android, it's easier for me to find ordinary TV streams that work without different gadgets.

ssv56 @ 03.22.19, 10:38*
It's easier for me to find ordinary TV streams that work without various gadgets.

It's about movies, not TV channels.

athost @ 03/22/19 12:36*
Do you have a TV for Android? If not, I sympathize

And for example, I have a TV on Linux and I’m completely satisfied with it and sometimes I read the branches of models on android I sympathize with them, because people donating twice as much TV sets as my TV costs, have mostly some problems, or buy 4K tv, about 27 Th, prefix, here's an android: D

Posted on 03/22/2019 10:46 AM:

Serhio2013 @ 03/22/19, 12:41*
It's about movies, not TV channels.

I have movie channels damn

Posted 03/22/2019 10:50 AM:

* serhio2013,
And movies from the Fex net widget in the fork?

ssv56 @ 03.22.19, 10:45*
I have movie channels damn

Yes, I also have heaps, but it happens that you want to see, but this is not in the "heaps" ...)))

Rep: (23)
Yes, Acestream, RemoteFork is installed on the computer, I go to DLNA through the fork player, point the way to the torrent file, start it, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

And by chance, did you forget to enable RemoteFork support in the settings of the Fork itself?
Those. Do you have them legal?
This is so, thought out loud. But what if.

Serhio2013 @ 03/22/19, 10:54*
you want to see, and this is not in the "heaps" ...)))

Buy a prefix on Android, they are now inexpensive.

Rep: (48)
KvaleraN @ 03.22.19, 09:22*
The cesspool works

I'm talking about TTV and not about the trash

Rep: (7)
* Alexander9 * 9, There is a difference? And it says that there are problems with hosting. The problem involved.

KvaleraN @ 03.22.19, 11:24*
The problem involved.

I would not be deceived.
They either fled, or they were swamped.

64eu64 @ 03.22.19, 11:14*
And by chance, did you forget to enable RemoteFork support in the settings of the Fork itself?

Yes, of course, ip is registered: port

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 01:30