IPTV - General Topic | [IPTV]

Rep: (62)
IPTV - General Topic

IP-TV and iptv players - discussion пїЅ | IPTV Playlists and Videos пїЅ | IP radio playlists пїЅ

Attached Image

Important information!
Any links to third-party sites, playlists with links to threads (as well as quoting messages containing such) are published only in the hidden text tag ( HIDE )
Use a pattern:
[HIDE] [CODE]
insert links here
[/ CODE] [/ HIDE]
CODE tagrequired otherwise the forum will break your links!

Ready playlists - in topicIPTV playlists

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
mini FAQ
  1. AT. Why doesn't the playlist work?
    ABOUT.Providers easily track traffic changes and take action.

2. AT. Why asks for a login and password?
    ABOUT.Open playlist viaIPTV Player

3. AT. In the playlist hieroglyphs, how to fix?
    ABOUT.Open the playlist in Notepad and save in another encoding.

4. AT. What formats are playlists?
    ABOUT.The most common:.m3u .asx

5. AT. What to do with these links?
    ABOUT.Copy all text. Create a new text file in Notepad, paste in the text and save it. Rename.txtat.m3u

6. AT.How to watch channels that have .ts at the end?
    ABOUT.1. Instead of .ts write .m3u8 2. Enable the replay of one track in the player (VLC)

Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 10.06.19, 20:38

Rep: (0)
Add a link to the program to watch IPTV on Android IPTV
And a link to the program for viewing on your computerhttp://borpas.info/iptvplayer

Well, the playlist to start
http://dr-htc.narod2.ru/178.m3uyou can add disney channel sts in the mobile does not work

Post has been editedsergzwer - 21.04.12, 10:09

Rep: (4)
simple tv player for viewing on a computer, it seems better than Vlsi but slower

Read the cap. The reboot does not help, I tried 15 times ... only the next day I realized that the IP is static - will not the reset cure ... or am I missing something?

Only links with BATON are not opened, the local one plows with a bang.

Rep: (13)
Guys who can help with setting up the program on the computerhttp://borpas.info/iptvplayer
on the droid channels work through the computer is not

Rep: (1064)
Isn't it easier to put the XBMC media center on the computer and connect the Russian repository and you can watch movies, TV shows and TV as they say everything in one I personally use it

Rep: (299)
denmax,
Does the provider support iptv? I have earned thishttp://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.htmltry

Rep: (3)
what is the aspect ratiohttp://kynashak.narod.ru/iptv/mtstv.m3u

Rep: (17)
On different channels it is different. This is usually 4: 3, but sometimes it is 16: 9 and 16:10.
The last two are mostly satellite.

Post has been editedMarseL 4000 - 29.04.12, 20:45

Rep: (19)
Are there any channels with children's content not yet included in the last playlist?

Post has been editedPDA_GAMESZZZ - 30.04.12, 14:37

Rep: (3)
I'm sorry, you can repair it in the header and so on. Not one playlist of channels helps

Rep: (44)
Nothing is loaded (iptv + mx video player via wifi on the phone). Maybe you need something more to configure?

Rep: (17)
lion2681,
Is it possible to convert your asx TV files (173 channels) into a human (m3u) playlist?

Rep: (81)
MarseL 4000 : I will try, but I do not promise, because There is no company, but on the body I do not know how it will turn out. Yes, I do not really understand .m3u: sveta:

Already 37 people have downloaded, but I don’t see any notes.
Although write something you work?

I don’t know what m3u looks like in CorePlayer. He hangs tightly with tapas on him.

Post has been editedlion2681 - 03.05.12, 08:22
Reason for editing: added smile

Rep: (109)
Lion2681 @ 05/03/2012, 07:33*

nothing works for me from TV

Only TV or radio also does not work.
Try .asx rename to .txt, copy the stream link and paste it into the player, maybe it will.
Do you have an MTS operator?

who else will say something?

Post has been editedlion2681 - 03.05.12, 11:16

Rep: (436)
lion2681 @ 05/03/2012, 11:33*

It does not work at all - since this is not a playlist, but a set of files. There is no desire to compile a playlist from them because it is not known for what - without knowing the quality of the picture and the contents of the links (or one person likes to upload playlists in which half of the channels on the left site give advertising).

There, each file is signed for that channel, but I am not confusedTo EMPTY And do you see that this is a compressed .rar folder? : beee:

First, unpack which thread with the program, for example for this there is: Pocket RAR or 7z or which thread is another prog.

I do not understand downloading download, but do not want to unsubscribe. What after downloading and watching TV is no longer chtoli NET?

Post has been editedlion2681 - 03.05.12, 15:33

Rep: (109)
lion2681, Well, in general, I agree with serp886 . Yes, and the theme is called "Playlist", and you get ... in general, hemorrhoids get

Rep: (436)
lion2681,
So I say - downloaded, unpacked, saw that it was not a playlist and deleted. And so, probably, the majority.
Once again I draw attention to the name of the topic - not a set of files for viewing Internet TV, but playlists.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 05:50