IPTV - General Topic | [IPTV] Discussion

Rep: (62)
IPTV - General Topic

IP-TV and iptv players - discussion пїЅ | IPTV Playlists and Videos пїЅ | IP radio playlists пїЅ

Attached Image

Important information!
Any links to third-party sites, playlists with links to threads (as well as quoting messages containing such) are published only in the hidden text tag ( HIDE )
Use a pattern:
[HIDE] [CODE]
insert links here
[/ CODE] [/ HIDE]
CODE tagrequired otherwise the forum will break your links!

Ready playlists - in topicIPTV playlists

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
mini FAQ
  1. AT. Why doesn't the playlist work?
    ABOUT.Providers easily track traffic changes and take action.

2. AT. Why asks for a login and password?
    ABOUT.Open playlist viaIPTV Player

3. AT. In the playlist hieroglyphs, how to fix?
    ABOUT.Open the playlist in Notepad and save in another encoding.

4. AT. What formats are playlists?
    ABOUT.The most common:.m3u .asx

5. AT. What to do with these links?
    ABOUT.Copy all text. Create a new text file in Notepad, paste in the text and save it. Rename.txtat.m3u

6. AT.How to watch channels that have .ts at the end?
    ABOUT.1. Instead of .ts write .m3u8 2. Enable the replay of one track in the player (VLC)

Useful links:

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 14.10.19, 12:26
Reason for editing: FreeTV for Windows

Rep: (14)
Add a link to the program to watch IPTV on AndroidIPTV
And a link to the program for viewing on your computerhttp://borpas.info/iptvplayer
Another program to view on your computerhttp://iptv.gen12.net/dokuwiki/doku.php/ma.../simpletv/start
Comes immediately with playlists (you can upload your own).

Prog for iPhone / iPad -GoodPlayer [+ iPad]
It has a built-in web browser. With it, you need to download a playlist (it will appear in the download folder). You open the playlist and watch.

Post has been editedbot1900 - 16.07.12, 21:12

Rep: (78)
bot1900 @ 04/11/2012, 17:33*
Well, the playlist to start

thanks (((and why is he asking for a password and username?

Who is asking? What program do you watch?

Rep: (1129)
kunashak
advertising, not?

wandererbk , this is not advertising, but links to playlists of free Internet TV channels. Previously, they were laid out here - IPTV , but decided that it is better to create a separate topic.

Rep: (1129)
bot1900,
good, but you seem to be in technical necessity. I'll talk now.

Rep: (4)
I post the following playlists: Kunashak-Simplpleer writes that playlists are damaged, tv-worked but the quality is not very-this is tv not UDP ?! web stream?

Rep: (17)
Hello dear kunashak!
Did you manage to create something new with playlists?
Are there any secrets against spilling pictures into squares (the sound goes normal)?
(The tablet device, the most powerful (1.2 GHz, 2-core, RAM 1 gb), the channel STREAM (ACDL2) = 20 Mb / s with output to the house on VAYFAY)

Of course your iptv.m3u. On the other (MTS) there are no necessary channels and the quality is there for mobile phones, and I have a 7 'tablet.
And still channel GULLI where not to stray?

Post has been editedMarseL 4000 - 16.04.12, 13:10

And from NTV + "Our football" (this is the most expensive paid channel = 299 rubles / month) or who has not met?
(naturally from the point of view for free IP TV)

Rep: (8)
Marsel 4000, looked through all the currently available SPB shny free links to broadcast channels, NTV + and Our Football have not yet found. I will look further what channels SPB open, we can stumble on something worthwhile.

Rep: (3)
Inspiron_2200 @ Today, 10:46*
Hello! Thank you kunashak for mtstv playlist, all very good. Understood and added some channels to this list and called it a little differently. Now added Techno24, Gulli (asked Marsel 4000), MTV, English Club, Planeta RTR and many more, there were even a couple of foreign (Duetche Wele and News). Everything also works with Sims MTS 3G for free. Thanks again! But the added playlist itself:

Attached files
mtstv_spbtv.rar (1.35 KB) Number of downloads: 2

You just had to edit tv. There is better quality. Thanks for the additional channels.

hello vka Yes, probably, on tv the quality is better. So, it's just that: the numbers 110 in the playlist should be replaced with 348 and that's it.

Specification - "NTV +" and "Our football" is one channel. NTV + is its owner. For there are other "footballs", but only Russian football and Russian championships are dedicated tohe is alone . Actually, therefore, and dear $.

Post has been editedMarseL 4000 - 18.04.12, 10:39

Marsel 4000, something I stupid a little. Indeed, NTV + turned out to be a whole bunch of channels. We will now watch Israeli SPB-shnye channels, we can find football there. I myself am now translating the API standard, my head is a little wedge, so I’m dumb, thank you.

By the way, guys, in the office to watch a TV set from a mtstv, tv and mtstv_spbtv playlist without any dances with tambourines in the settings, download the program under windows called SimpleTV, you just open the playlist, click twice on the selected channel, wait five seconds and you look with quite tolerable image on all screen and rather good sound. Have a great day everyone!

Rep: (18)

does not work :-(

Rep: (15)
And not the first day is working anymore.

Rep: (3)
Yes. It would be necessary to collect all the playlists in the cap.

Rep: (4)
when you start some channels from iptv.m3u, the music plays and the inscription “you didn't go where you wanted to? Go to Baton TV website” ...
???

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/02/19, 6:20