Games under NITDroid ICS | Specially selected versions of games and cache for Nokia N9

Rep: (268)
Attached ImageAttached Image

Well, NITDroid for Nokia N9 actually appeared and many of course install it on their devices in order to try out the games that are on Android, but sometimes installing a game can turn into a long dance with a tambourine, pick up the necessary apk and cache is not so easy . In this topic, I will upload games already tested for N9 and stably working (as always, thanks to Kuzmichov for help in selecting games).

Attention!!!

Not all links given in the subject are still liquid, therefore I present to your attention two small storages where we arekatarn88tried to duplicate all that we found ... Over time, we will update the links in the posts.
Alexxxl ...
so:

1) Id Disk 1
2) Id Disk 2

For all questions to Alexxxl
List of games:
The list is periodically updated, but may not always be relevant ... see new messages in the topic itself ..
Angry birds space - continuation of the legendary game about evil birds, now in space.
Apparatus- beautiful engineering puzzle game
Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD- thrilling 3D RPG adventure
Battlefield: Bad Company 2- shooter, based on the console bestseller DICE
Blood & glory- Gladiator fights
Cogs- interesting puzzle
C.H.A.O.S.- very high-quality flight simulator on military helicopters from a Russian developer
Dead space- fascinating action from Electronic Arts
Dead trigger- console quality FPS from the creators of SHADOWGUN
Death rally- races with shooting, explosions, etc.
Draw race 2- racing with an original management approach
Dungeon Hunter HD- three-dimensional epic adventure in the style of dark fantasy, in the best traditions of the most successful action-RPG
Iron fist boxing- kickboxing fighting game
Frontline commando- a good shooting range with a good schedule and a good choice of arsenal
Fruit ninja- swipe your finger across the screen to destroy juicy fruits.
Gangstar: West Coast Hustle- not a bad GTA clone
Gangstar: Miami Vindication HD- an ambitious crime simulator in HD
Grand theft auto 3- cult game from Rockstar
Great Little War Game- turn-based strategy with action elements in 3D graphics with a unique and funny graphic design
MASS EFFECT в„ў INFILTRATOR- third-person shooter from EA
Max Payne Mobile- famous game conquers mobile devices
Minecraft - Pocket Edition- construction game of the genre "sandbox"
N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD- epic sci-fi thriller from the first person
N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance- first-class first-person shooter with unique graphics and storyline
Osmos hd- become part of the evolutionary process
PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer- plunge into the atmosphere of unprecedented football
Plants vs Zombies- fight off the zombie invasion with your garden
Real racing 2- terribly beautiful racing simulator
Run run bear- classic arcade about a bear
Shadow guardian hd- adventure game in the spirit of Uncharted
SHADOWGUN- exciting action
Six guns- cowboys, zombies, gameplay ...
Sonic 4 в„ў Episode I- the legendary hedgehog is back in a new graphic version
Spoing- not a bad puzzle
Star splitter- space letalka-shooter
Temple run- we try to run away from death
Train Crisis HD- a mixture of puzzle and exciting strategy, in which much depends on the speed of reaction
Where's my water?- Wash the crocodile in this exciting and colorful puzzle game from Disney.
World of goo- logic game from 2D Boy

For those who have problems installing Gameloft games:
-1. Download Root Explorer -Attached fileRoot_Explorer_v2.20.apk(392.04 KB)

-2.We throw and install it on the phone
-3. Open the Root Explorer and go to the / mnt folder
-4.Dolgim ​​tap on the sdcard folder, open the settings and select at the very bottom "Link to this folder"
-5.Return to the beginning, turn on "R / O rights" and click "Create Link".
Thus, we allow the phone to see the Gameloft cache, but Wi fi is needed to verify the cache, approximately 5 - 10 MB. This method does not roll with all games.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 16.06.15, 09:53
Reason for editing: updating links to poison

Alexxxll @ 08.28.2012, 12:18*
of menus - nirazu is not a freebie!

I agree, I think about 5 thousand I’ll get it all rolled, okay, next week I’ll get a salary on Tuesday, then I’ll carry the bodies for repair.

Rep: (3)
really want to play in Lara Croft: Guardian of Light .. help set up (((

Rep: (474)
Lied @ 09/03/2012, 17:12*
really want to play in Lara Croft: Guardian of Light .. help set up (((

but how does it behave? what are the difficulties?

And here I am back: thank_you: I took the phone from repair today (which cost 3,500 rubles). So wait soon for new games: yes2:
Supermania
Regarding the Minecraft PE request. Unfortunately, I could not launch a single version, except for the one that is already present in the topic, which I can not figure out yet.
Alexxxll
Tomorrow will be Star Splitter;)

glad to hear that!

But Chote straight not expensively conceived .. changed the display?
the original?

Alexxxll @ 09/06/2012, 12:56*
But Chote straight not expensively conceived .. changed the display? the original?

They gave me a 30% discount, my former classmate works there, so he designed the type for himself, and they, as employees, are given a good discount. And so it costs 5000 rubles. the display was replaced (it seems they said that the original, although not sure), it looks like new now, as if just bought yesterday, in general, it’s happy like an elephant: dancer:

Attached Image

Game Description:
Discover the wonderful world of space adventures and star wars. Enjoy the beautiful views of the universal landscapes. Nebulae and galaxies, asteroids and planets and even black holes are waiting for you, touch the chilling beauty of space. Become a hero of hot battles in a bottomless void. Show what free citizens of the universe are capable of. Win battles and get rewards. Build your dream ship and break into the depths of space. Further and further ... What lies ahead?

Video on the game: Gameplay video

Download apk: Attached fileStarSplitter.apk (30.22 MB)

Halkbigus @ 09/06/2012, 18:58*
looks like brand new now, as if just bought yesterday, generally happy as an elephant

but I said yes! that he will be like new! ))))

Thank you by the way for igrulin))

Post has been editedAlexxxll - 07.09.12, 09:44

Alexxxll @ 09/07/2012, 10:43*
Thank you by the way for igrulin))

Always please contact if that;)
Today I can add Real Racing 2 if I have time to fill in the people.

Rep: (0)
Please reload Mass Effect

not downloading? or what?

Rep: (0)
The main arch has been removed
Thanks, I’m already downloading

Attached Image

Game Description:
Want to test your driver skills?
Drive 30 beautifully detailed cars in 15 amazing places and go through career mode. Get behind the wheel in fast race mode and fight with 15 opponents. Bite your nails to the finish, because if you lose, then you screw up the whole world. Test your racing abilities in a tournament in which 16 highly skilled drivers participate. Choose your car from the ones offered, such as: 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35), 2012 McLaren MP4-12C and others! Go a long way from a novice to a pro in career mode. There is also a fast race and time mode. Races are held in 15 beautiful places, ride day and night! Control tapas or an accelerometer depending on your preferences.

Video on the game: Trailer

Download apk: Attached fileReal_Racing_2.apk (2.08 MB)

Download cache: Ino people

Attention: unzip the com.ea.game.realracing2_row folder along the path \ Android \ data \ com.ea.game.realracing2_row

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 19.10.12, 19:13

Attached Image

Game Description:
Undercover cop accused of murder. Now he has only one thing left - to flee from his former colleagues and furious bandits. Max is cornered, and there is no hope of a happy outcome for this battle. Max Payne is an action-packed game about a man running along a razor's edge. About a man who wants to clear his name and solve the brutal murder of his family. Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.

Video on the game: Overview of the game for Android and iOS

Download apk: Attached fileMax_Payne_Mobile_v1.0.apk (24.07 MB)

Attention: unzip the folder com.rockstar.maxpayne along the path Android \ data \

Attached Image

Game Description:
Build your dream team by buying the most famous players. Do you want Ronaldo? Accumulate money and take it! Challenge a friend and play against him! The new part has improved the behavior of players, animation, which make the game more interesting. Play in sunny weather, play in the rain and snow! Training mode. More than 5 leagues to choose from, Champions League and Europa League and the strongest national teams. 3 types of management, 24 goals to choose from.

Video on the game: Trailer for Android

Download apk: Attached filePES_2012_Pro_Evolution_Soccer_cracked_v1.0.4.apk (5.33 MB)

Attention: unzip the com.konami.pes2012 folder along the path \ Android \ data \ com.konami.pes2012

ooooopsss))) cool)) new kentik))))) schA pasatryu))))

and tryMini motor racing and Gunman clive sharpen plz!

Post has been editedAlexxxll - 29.10.12, 10:10

Alexxxll
Ok, I'll try it at my leisure, but I can immediately say that Mini Motor Racing will most likely not work out under our device, although I will try.

Rep: (7)
I can’t start Nova 3, I don’t understand what I’m wrong, Nova 2 flies. And the third one hangs on loading and that’s it. He also writes that "during the boot, there was a problem and blah blah ...", although I threw the cache before installing the apk ...

Haven @ 11/04/2012, 9:24 PM*
I can’t start Nova 3, I don’t understand what I’m wrong, Nova 2 flies. And the third one hangs on loading and that’s it. He also writes that "during the boot, there was a problem and blah blah ...", although I threw the cache before installing the apk ...

Do a good deed ... crawl into the "nokia-lov.ru" section of the Nitroid - Games .. there is a similar topic .. there was "new 3", try to play a swing .. if everything goes well, let me know .. fill it here her ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 17:39