Games under NITDroid ICS | Specially selected versions of games and cache for Nokia N9

Rep: (268)
Attached ImageAttached Image

Well, NITDroid for Nokia N9 actually appeared and many of course install it on their devices in order to try out the games that are on Android, but sometimes installing a game can turn into a long dance with a tambourine, pick up the necessary apk and cache is not so easy . In this topic, I will upload games already tested for N9 and stably working (as always, thanks to Kuzmichov for help in selecting games).

Attention!!!

Not all links given in the subject are still liquid, therefore I present to your attention two small storages where we arekatarn88tried to duplicate all that we found ... Over time, we will update the links in the posts.
Alexxxl ...
so:

1) Id Disk 1
2) Id Disk 2

For all questions to Alexxxl
List of games:
The list is periodically updated, but may not always be relevant ... see new messages in the topic itself ..
Angry birds space - continuation of the legendary game about evil birds, now in space.
Apparatus- beautiful engineering puzzle game
Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD- thrilling 3D RPG adventure
Battlefield: Bad Company 2- shooter, based on the console bestseller DICE
Blood & glory- Gladiator fights
Cogs- interesting puzzle
C.H.A.O.S.- very high-quality flight simulator on military helicopters from a Russian developer
Dead space- fascinating action from Electronic Arts
Dead trigger- console quality FPS from the creators of SHADOWGUN
Death rally- races with shooting, explosions, etc.
Draw race 2- racing with an original management approach
Dungeon Hunter HD- three-dimensional epic adventure in the style of dark fantasy, in the best traditions of the most successful action-RPG
Iron fist boxing- kickboxing fighting game
Frontline commando- a good shooting range with a good schedule and a good choice of arsenal
Fruit ninja- swipe your finger across the screen to destroy juicy fruits.
Gangstar: West Coast Hustle- not a bad GTA clone
Gangstar: Miami Vindication HD- an ambitious crime simulator in HD
Grand theft auto 3- cult game from Rockstar
Great Little War Game- turn-based strategy with action elements in 3D graphics with a unique and funny graphic design
MASS EFFECT в„ў INFILTRATOR- third-person shooter from EA
Max Payne Mobile- famous game conquers mobile devices
Minecraft - Pocket Edition- construction game of the genre "sandbox"
N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD- epic sci-fi thriller from the first person
N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance- first-class first-person shooter with unique graphics and storyline
Osmos hd- become part of the evolutionary process
PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer- plunge into the atmosphere of unprecedented football
Plants vs Zombies- fight off the zombie invasion with your garden
Real racing 2- terribly beautiful racing simulator
Run run bear- classic arcade about a bear
Shadow guardian hd- adventure game in the spirit of Uncharted
SHADOWGUN- exciting action
Six guns- cowboys, zombies, gameplay ...
Sonic 4 в„ў Episode I- the legendary hedgehog is back in a new graphic version
Spoing- not a bad puzzle
Star splitter- space letalka-shooter
Temple run- we try to run away from death
Train Crisis HD- a mixture of puzzle and exciting strategy, in which much depends on the speed of reaction
Where's my water?- Wash the crocodile in this exciting and colorful puzzle game from Disney.
World of goo- logic game from 2D Boy

For those who have problems installing Gameloft games:
-1. Download Root Explorer -Attached fileRoot_Explorer_v2.20.apk(392.04 KB)

-2.We throw and install it on the phone
-3. Open the Root Explorer and go to the / mnt folder
-4.Dolgim ​​tap on the sdcard folder, open the settings and select at the very bottom "Link to this folder"
-5.Return to the beginning, turn on "R / O rights" and click "Create Link".
Thus, we allow the phone to see the Gameloft cache, but Wi fi is needed to verify the cache, approximately 5 - 10 MB. This method does not roll with all games.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 16.06.15, 09:53
Reason for editing: updating links to poison

Rep: (0)
Well, for example, NOVA2 ..... I put the cache as it was said \ gameloft \ games \ GloftN2HP ...... I create these folders and in the last I put GloftN2HP ..... but as I go into the game it requires to download the cache .. ...what am I doing wrong???))))

S_lab93 @ 08/01/2012, 19:11*
I create these folders and in the last put GloftN2HP

You create the folders correctly, but you do not need to create the last GloftN2HP folder. You take it from the downloaded archive and drop it into \ gameloft \ games \. : yes2:

Rep: (0)
no, I don’t create it) I take it from the archive but still requires downloading the cache ......))) I don’t know what to do))))

Rep: (474)
but I know why so))

Halkbigus remember you also gave me advice)) and he did help)))

right now from the PM copy-paste))

Posted on 08/02/2012, 16:04:

copy paste:

way for loft:
1) Download Root Explorer
2) Put it on the phone
3) Open Root Explorer and go to the / mnt folder
4) With a long tap on the sdcard folder, open the settings and select "Link to this folder" at the very bottom
5) Go back to the beginning, turn on "R / O Rights" and click "Create Link".
In this way, we allow the phone to see the Gameloft cache, but Wi fi is needed to check the cache, about 5 - 10 MB. This method does not work with all games.

I also did it directly on the Geymloft folder ....
and everything works))

Post has been editedAlexxxll - 02.08.12, 16:05

Alexxxll @ 08/02/2012, 17:04*
Halkbigus remember you also gave me advice)) and he did help)))

Exactly, but I already got out of my head. Well done that I remembered;)

Attached Image

Game Description:
The game uses the same mechanism for creating curved lines as in the original, where you had to literally draw a route of your movement before the race, and the speed of the machine depended on the speed of drawing lines with your finger. This is not so simple, and to succeed, you need to develop a skill. Management is the only DrawRace 2 inherited from its predecessor. In all other respects, the game has become much brighter and better! Players are waiting for a new level of graphics, cars and tracks, made in 3D are very different from the cartoon models of the first part. There are 16 cars to choose from, 32 tracks, five types of arrivals, a turbo button, 180 arrivals in career mode and even multiplayer.

Video on the game: Gameplay video from Samsung Galaxy S2

Download apk: Attached fileDrawRace2.apk (8.87 MB)

Download cache: Ino people

Attention: unzip the com.chillingo.drawrace2gplay.android.row folder along the path / Android / data /

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 04.08.12, 18:39

Attached Image

Game Description:
As the only surviving Commandos after the attack of the ruthless dictator, you were on the front line, and hell bent over your head. You must use all your fighting skills to withstand the onslaught of the most important enemy and with all your might to avenge your dead soldiers.
Feel all the movements in the game:
The latest development of 3D images with console graphics, precision controls, advanced physics and damage system. Feel the movement thanks to the new character management system.
Challenging Survival Challenges:
Pass all deadly tests, shoot down helicopters, jeeps and destroy enemy bases. With each level, the artificial intelligence of enemies becomes more complicated.
A huge arsenal of deadly weapons:
Choose your combat kit - sniper rifles, shotguns, rocket launchers, explosives, armor and much more!

Video on the game: Game trailer

Download apk: Attached fileFrontline_Commando_N9.apk (29.28 MB)

Download cache: Attached filecom.glu.modwarsniper.zip (80.13 MB)

Attention: unzip the com.glu.modwarsniper folder along the path \ Android \ data \ com.glu.modwarsniper

where so much space to take under all these igrulki))))

Alexxxll @ 08/06/2012, 13:06*
where so much space to take under all these igrulki))))

Well, I don’t know sales, there’s just a couple of games with more than a gigabyte of cache on the way, so get ready;)

yes already .. left only dead space .. because I go through it .... the rest is big everything had to be fixed)))

I’ll double my 5 kopecks ...
two little simple flying)))

1)
Aerial battles in the sky of World War II.

Attached Image
Attached Image

10 campaign missions in the Pacific and European theaters of operations.
Several modes and shootout and tons of training missions.
100 squadron exercises

Stunning graphics: several territories, including mountains, deserts and seas, to demonstrate the true opinion of the air battle of the Great Patriotic War.
Interaction with opponents from around the world via the Internet using EDGE, 3G and WiFi.

Multiplayer game through local Wi-Fi and the Internet.
On land and sea, you and your friends will be able to team up to defend the base and destroy enemy formations or show your piloting skills in full force.

Features: 3D, Online
Download:Attached fileSkies_of_Glory ___ RELOADED_v1.1.apk(11.22 MB)

2)
Flys boy

Attached Image

Attached Image

Description:
In addition to the machine gun, you will also have rockets, dropping bombs and much more.

Control:
- move your finger on the screen to control the plane;
- tap the screen to shoot;
- Do not forget about the button at the bottom of the screen, it will help you activate missiles, bombs, etc.

Download:Attached filefly_boy_1.03.apk(3.6 MB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 03.04.14, 14:46

Alexxxll
Well done, time killers are also needed: good: This is the only thing that would be a bit more accurate to arrange your post, and everything is fine;)

Halkbigus @ 08.21.2012, 10:06*
a little neater to arrange your post

Damn here at least knock)))
a hundred years in all these forums .. but how to make investments here so that you look like yours - at least I can’t kill, it’s impossible, I’m not catching up)))))

Rep: (177)
Can I order the latest version of Minecraft PE? Plus will be)

SuperMania @ 08.23.2012, 15:38*
Can I order the latest version of Minecraft PE? Plus will be)

Not just possible, but even necessary;) I will try to put it out as soon as possible.
Alexxxll @ 08/22/2012, 11:04*
Damn here at least knock))) a hundred years on all these forums .. but how to make investments here so that you look like yours - at least kill I can’t work or catch up)))))

It happens :) How will the time draw up instructions on how to do it specially for you, I will try with pictures;)

Halkbigus @ 08/23/2012, 9:49 PM*
Not just possible, but even necessary. I will try to put it out as soon as possible.

and here it is -http: //savagemessiahzine.com/2012/08/23/69578/ ? )))

I want to apologize to all the happy owners of N9, because I won’t be able to upload new games in the next month. The sensor flew on the phone, i.e. generally stopped responding to any touches, I’ll carry it from the salary in the SC:

sadness!

But what does altering not help?
the device is not guaranteed?

Alexxxll @ 08.28.2012, 14:20*
But what does altering not help? The device is not guaranteed?

No, I tried to flash it 2 times already. And the guarantee ended 2 months ago, which is doubly disappointing ...

mdya .. sadly quite direct ... and there I suppose the sensor to the display is also glued tightly and promises a replacement to the module as a whole ... from the pros - the device will look like new .. from the minuses - it’s not a freebie!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 11:56