Games under NITDroid ICS | Specially selected versions of games and cache for Nokia N9

Rep: (268)
Attached ImageAttached Image

Well, NITDroid for Nokia N9 actually appeared and many of course install it on their devices in order to try out the games that are on Android, but sometimes installing a game can turn into a long dance with a tambourine, pick up the necessary apk and cache is not so easy . In this topic, I will upload games already tested for N9 and stably working (as always, thanks to Kuzmichov for help in selecting games).

Attention!!!

Not all links given in the subject are still liquid, therefore I present to your attention two small storages where we arekatarn88tried to duplicate all that we found ... Over time, we will update the links in the posts.
Alexxxl ...
so:

1) Id Disk 1
2) Id Disk 2

For all questions to Alexxxl
List of games:
The list is periodically updated, but may not always be relevant ... see new messages in the topic itself ..
Angry birds space - continuation of the legendary game about evil birds, now in space.
Apparatus- beautiful engineering puzzle game
Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD- thrilling 3D RPG adventure
Battlefield: Bad Company 2- shooter, based on the console bestseller DICE
Blood & glory- Gladiator fights
Cogs- interesting puzzle
C.H.A.O.S.- very high-quality flight simulator on military helicopters from a Russian developer
Dead space- fascinating action from Electronic Arts
Dead trigger- console quality FPS from the creators of SHADOWGUN
Death rally- races with shooting, explosions, etc.
Draw race 2- racing with an original management approach
Dungeon Hunter HD- three-dimensional epic adventure in the style of dark fantasy, in the best traditions of the most successful action-RPG
Iron fist boxing- kickboxing fighting game
Frontline commando- a good shooting range with a good schedule and a good choice of arsenal
Fruit ninja- swipe your finger across the screen to destroy juicy fruits.
Gangstar: West Coast Hustle- not a bad GTA clone
Gangstar: Miami Vindication HD- an ambitious crime simulator in HD
Grand theft auto 3- cult game from Rockstar
Great Little War Game- turn-based strategy with action elements in 3D graphics with a unique and funny graphic design
MASS EFFECT в„ў INFILTRATOR- third-person shooter from EA
Max Payne Mobile- famous game conquers mobile devices
Minecraft - Pocket Edition- construction game of the genre "sandbox"
N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD- epic sci-fi thriller from the first person
N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance- first-class first-person shooter with unique graphics and storyline
Osmos hd- become part of the evolutionary process
PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer- plunge into the atmosphere of unprecedented football
Plants vs Zombies- fight off the zombie invasion with your garden
Real racing 2- terribly beautiful racing simulator
Run run bear- classic arcade about a bear
Shadow guardian hd- adventure game in the spirit of Uncharted
SHADOWGUN- exciting action
Six guns- cowboys, zombies, gameplay ...
Sonic 4 в„ў Episode I- the legendary hedgehog is back in a new graphic version
Spoing- not a bad puzzle
Star splitter- space letalka-shooter
Temple run- we try to run away from death
Train Crisis HD- a mixture of puzzle and exciting strategy, in which much depends on the speed of reaction
Where's my water?- Wash the crocodile in this exciting and colorful puzzle game from Disney.
World of goo- logic game from 2D Boy

For those who have problems installing Gameloft games:
-1. Download Root Explorer -Attached fileRoot_Explorer_v2.20.apk(392.04 KB)

-2.We throw and install it on the phone
-3. Open the Root Explorer and go to the / mnt folder
-4.Dolgim ​​tap on the sdcard folder, open the settings and select at the very bottom "Link to this folder"
-5.Return to the beginning, turn on "R / O rights" and click "Create Link".
Thus, we allow the phone to see the Gameloft cache, but Wi fi is needed to verify the cache, approximately 5 - 10 MB. This method does not roll with all games.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 16.06.15, 09:53
Reason for editing: updating links to poison

Rep: (0)
Respect kanesh to the author !!! accidentally found this topic and not for nothing ...) ATP

Attached Image

Game Description:
An excellent classic arcade game in which you will help the bear get to the king of rabbits. The path is not easy, with many obstacles, so that your ward will constantly run and jump. To help you on the way, barrels of honey are scattered, having collected which, then you can buy new things for yourself. And you also have a jetpack, which in case of what will help to fly over an obstacle.

Video on the game: Game trailer

Download apk: Attached filecom.jb.spikeBear_18_2.1.1.apk (15.53 MB)

Attached Image

Game Description:
Aralon: Sword and Shadow is one of the most anticipated games of the year. This is a joint product of Galoobeth Games and Mark Jones. The game provides complete freedom of action, and interaction with surrounding objects, the ability to choose one of three races, each race has its own number of classes (paladin, warrior, thief ranger, mage, killer). In the game you can set the gender and appearance of your hero, all you have to do is create it and go into battle, and rest assured, this game will delay you for a long time ... because it’s exactly what we have been waiting for so long on the Android device. the battle! To victory! And in search of adventure!

Download apk: Ino people

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 21.07.12, 14:31

Attached Image

Game Description:
In 2012, modern civilization is coming to an end, the global economy has been destroyed, money has lost its value. People rebelled against ignorant politicians, and they did not spare them. However, those who really rule the world were prepared - and suddenly millions of people died from a strange virus, while others turned into a cruel beast with only one thought: KILL! Only a few people on the planet survive, at least until the cartridges run out.

Video on the game: Graphics Comparison: Android vs Tegra 3

Download apk: Attached filedeadtrigger_tag3r_Tegra3_N9.apk (6.85 MB)

Download cache: Ino people

Attention: unzip the folder com.madfingergames.deadtrigger along the path \ Android \ obb \

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 23.07.12, 19:38

Attached Image

Game Description:
An arcade racing game with a top view and the ability to wet enemies. Victories in races and destruction will allow you to earn money for which you can buy more powerful cars and weapons. The game does not have a grand storyline or touching characters: only action, machine guns and bazookas.

Video on the game: N9 gameplay

Download apk: Attached fileDeathRallyFREE_N9.apk (48.83 MB)

Rep: (472)
Eh nifiga you laid them out))
shake)))

Alexxxll @ 07/23/2012, 2:55 p.m.*
Eh nifiga you laid them out))

Yes, it broke through something))) Just because of the work, there was no time, but here I got a little free and decided to do it :)

about! and I just wanted to cry, I don’t know where to put the cache .. I look already painted)))

but for the grandfather rally a separate pasipp! I’ve been looking for a long time ... I’ve played on “Sims” in Simba and I was looking for something like that for a long time ... it’s just fine straight!

Post has been editedAlexxxll - 23.07.12, 23:01

Attached Image

Game Description:
Join sparring and develop your fighter, moving up the standings. At your choice there are several types of fighters that you can choose, each of them owns their own physical properties. Blows are done with hands and feet, the screen is visually divided into four parts, for example, by pressing the fighter at the top of the screen, he will beat with his hand. Dodge enemy attacks using the built-in accelerometer of your device, press the block button and dodge the enemy. At the top of the screen is your life before the knockout, as well as stars, when you apply a continuous series of strokes, your stars will fill up when they fill up, click on them to perform a series of combo hits.

Download apk: Attached fileIron_Fist_Boxing_v3.94.apk (1.05 MB)

Download cache: Attached filecom.realtechvr.ironfist.rar (68.03 MB)

Attention: unzip the folder along the Android / data path

Attached Image

Game Description:
Fight in the arena and entertain the crowd in death fights. Let the games begin ... Some came to see strength, others came to see courage, but they all came for blood and glory! Fight in the arena and entertain the crowd in death fights. Glory is the only way!
Impressive HD effects
-See and feel the full fury of the gladiators and appreciate the scale of the arena
-Rye and chop the flesh
-Go to the arena of the adrenaline slasher in the Android Market.
-Latal weapons and armor
-Equip your fighter to your own fighting style, such as swords and shields, or destructive dual weapons.
-Special attacks and combos
-Conduct special attacks and furious combos for the ultimate victory!
-An unconquered winner
-Be a real champion, getting medals for tournaments won. Do not lose and never give up!

Video on the game: Trailer

Download apk: Attached fileBlood_and_Glory__arm7__v.1.1.4.apk (14.19 MB)

Attention: unzip the com.glu.gladiator_nr folder along the Android / data path

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 31.07.12, 17:35

Attached Image

Game Description:
The plot of Mass Effect: Infiltrator talks about a former Cerberus agent named Randall Ezno, who finally realizes that there is a limit to everything and the director of the base has been overlooked. Randall decides to stop the supply of aliens for experiments and goes to the Alliance to transmit information about the base. Whether he will be able to get to the representatives of the Alliance or have to die at the base, of which he was essentially an employee, will depend only on you.

Video on the game: Android trailer

Download apk: Attached fileMass_Effect_Infiltrator_N9.apk (8.3 MB)

Attention: unzip the com.ea.games.meinfiltrator_row folder along the path \ Android \ data \
Run the game only with the cache installed!

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 31.07.12, 17:37

uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh ... did not know what MassEffect is on android)))

Thank you!

Attached Image

Game Description:
6 years have passed since the events taking place in the first episode. Humanity has embarked on a bloody civil war between the central government of the Orbiting Satellites and the self-proclaimed Alliance of People and Aliens - a new organization with a mysterious program and origin. Cal Worden left N.O.V.A. many years ago and now lives with other colonists on the planet Scorpius. But the war even invaded this peaceful place ...

Video on the game: IPhone trailer

Download apk: Attached fileNOVA_2_HD_N9.apk (5.05 MB)

Download cache: IYandex.narod

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 30.11.12, 11:03
Reason for editing: cache

Damn, I don’t understand how to unpack the cache and where! There just aren’t such folders ... I don’t understand ... explain ...

S_lab93 @ 07/31/2012, 03:25*
Damn, I don’t understand how to unpack the cache and where! There just aren’t such folders ... I don’t understand ... explain ...

will be corrected soon .. will be the name of the folder where the cache should be ..
if you don’t have such a folder on your phone, naturally create it by hand ...

Post has been editedAlexxxll - 31.07.12, 11:33

Alexxxll @ 07/31/2012, 12:32*
will be corrected soon .. will be the name of the folder where the cache should be ..

Already corrected: rolleyes: By the way, good news for everyone who liked N.O.V.A. 2, today (maybe tomorrow) I will post the third part of the game;)

Attached Image

Game Description:
Four months have elapsed since Kel frustrated the plans of the volterites, not allowing them to take possession of the artifacts of the Judges. However, after the assassination of President Folsom, a government that did not want a civil war made concessions to the volterites, giving the distant colonies to the Volteron Council. Since President Folsom was assassinated, Kel Warden prefers to remain in the shadows. But his seclusion does not last long - soon a plea comes from Earth from help sent by Helen. Humanity needs a hero again!

Download apk: Attached filen3v1.0.2.apk (16.93 MB)

previous apk version

Attention: unzip the GloftN3HM folder along the path \ gameloft \ games \
Run the game only after installing the cache!

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 30.11.12, 11:05
Reason for editing: versions updated

everything .. started to regret that he did not pay 3 ty and did not take the 64GB version at one time ... blin))

I didn’t understand why it didn’t work))) I unpack everything into the folders that are written if I don’t have it, I create it but it doesn’t work anyway))) with only one game it turned out to be Shadowgun)))) and the rest I can not))) who is in this already pros please explain)))))

s_lab93
Let's look at a specific example. What game cannot be started?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/10/19, 10:27 PM