Games under NITDroid ICS | Specially selected versions of games and cache for Nokia N9

Rep: (268)
Attached ImageAttached Image

Well, NITDroid for Nokia N9 actually appeared and many of course install it on their devices in order to try out the games that are on Android, but sometimes installing a game can turn into a long dance with a tambourine, pick up the necessary apk and cache is not so easy . In this topic, I will upload games already tested for N9 and stably working (as always, thanks to Kuzmichov for help in selecting games).

Attention!!!

Not all links given in the subject are still liquid, therefore I present to your attention two small storages where we arekatarn88tried to duplicate all that we found ... Over time, we will update the links in the posts.
Alexxxl ...
so:

1) Id Disk 1
2) Id Disk 2

For all questions to Alexxxl
List of games:
The list is periodically updated, but may not always be relevant ... see new messages in the topic itself ..
Angry birds space - continuation of the legendary game about evil birds, now in space.
Apparatus- beautiful engineering puzzle game
Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD- thrilling 3D RPG adventure
Battlefield: Bad Company 2- shooter, based on the console bestseller DICE
Blood & glory- Gladiator fights
Cogs- interesting puzzle
C.H.A.O.S.- very high-quality flight simulator on military helicopters from a Russian developer
Dead space- fascinating action from Electronic Arts
Dead trigger- console quality FPS from the creators of SHADOWGUN
Death rally- races with shooting, explosions, etc.
Draw race 2- racing with an original management approach
Dungeon Hunter HD- three-dimensional epic adventure in the style of dark fantasy, in the best traditions of the most successful action-RPG
Iron fist boxing- kickboxing fighting game
Frontline commando- a good shooting range with a good schedule and a good choice of arsenal
Fruit ninja- swipe your finger across the screen to destroy juicy fruits.
Gangstar: West Coast Hustle- not a bad GTA clone
Gangstar: Miami Vindication HD- an ambitious crime simulator in HD
Grand theft auto 3- cult game from Rockstar
Great Little War Game- turn-based strategy with action elements in 3D graphics with a unique and funny graphic design
MASS EFFECT в„ў INFILTRATOR- third-person shooter from EA
Max Payne Mobile- famous game conquers mobile devices
Minecraft - Pocket Edition- construction game of the genre "sandbox"
N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD- epic sci-fi thriller from the first person
N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance- first-class first-person shooter with unique graphics and storyline
Osmos hd- become part of the evolutionary process
PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer- plunge into the atmosphere of unprecedented football
Plants vs Zombies- fight off the zombie invasion with your garden
Real racing 2- terribly beautiful racing simulator
Run run bear- classic arcade about a bear
Shadow guardian hd- adventure game in the spirit of Uncharted
SHADOWGUN- exciting action
Six guns- cowboys, zombies, gameplay ...
Sonic 4 в„ў Episode I- the legendary hedgehog is back in a new graphic version
Spoing- not a bad puzzle
Star splitter- space letalka-shooter
Temple run- we try to run away from death
Train Crisis HD- a mixture of puzzle and exciting strategy, in which much depends on the speed of reaction
Where's my water?- Wash the crocodile in this exciting and colorful puzzle game from Disney.
World of goo- logic game from 2D Boy

For those who have problems installing Gameloft games:
-1. Download Root Explorer -Attached fileRoot_Explorer_v2.20.apk(392.04 KB)

-2.We throw and install it on the phone
-3. Open the Root Explorer and go to the / mnt folder
-4.Dolgim ​​tap on the sdcard folder, open the settings and select at the very bottom "Link to this folder"
-5.Return to the beginning, turn on "R / O rights" and click "Create Link".
Thus, we allow the phone to see the Gameloft cache, but Wi fi is needed to verify the cache, approximately 5 - 10 MB. This method does not roll with all games.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 16.06.15, 09:53
Reason for editing: updating links to poison

Rep: (141)
In general, for the sake of justice, I will say that this game booster (and all the others) helped me only for that very first time. Maybe then I had a bunch of unnecessary processes. I didn’t see a performance gain anymore. Deleted.

Rep: (4)
I re-read a bunch of information. Now I have porridge in my head. I would like to clarify, for the Nokia N900 the above games will go? And what is needed for this? (The operating system seems to be one with N9 ...) And could you poke me a link, how to install games for the N900 correctly? Thank you in advance.

Rep: (474)
White2003,

the n900 and n9 have different axles .. but the nitdroid is almost the same, so to speak, in general in this thread the selection is for n9 ... but no one forbids you to try them on n900! At the same time, we’ll test ... The launch is similar to what's there ...

Rep: (1)
Many caches do not swing, and therefore I propose to clarify which caches are suitable for N9. Any PowerVR will fly or N9 as close as possible to the Galaxy SII? Now the sixth version of Android N9 is being prepared and if the “dialer” is repaired, then the games will become more relevant.

Pavel325400,
they don’t shake mainly because the peak of their calculation was released on the Yandex .. when files were uploaded to the people without problems, but with the advent of the Yandex-disk the polls started drinking, but alas, by that time the number of enthusiasts was reduced in order to trace the safety of caches ... look here and there ...
as for the search for new ones .. yes, I took the cache from SGS2 more than once and it worked perfectly!

Pavel325400,

rummage aroundhere, there are some apk and caches there ... I'll also see what is left on the screw and also drop it into this folder today ... maybe you will find something useful ... now it’s time to sort it out there that there’s no time ...

FRTD:

found on the screw half of the caches and apkshey ... about 6 gigs ... tonight I'll post in the cloud ...

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 04.04.14, 09:52

Rep: (1)
Thank you, but I'm about the future :). At the moment they are not very relevant because it is not good to reboot the device in order to just play around and lose the possibility of voice communication.

M
I posted another large piece of APKshek and Keshey on DropBox.
Added to the cap!
Use!

M
Links in the header are updated

Rep: (2)
Hello everyone, did anyone try to run gta chinatown wars? I don’t have the device itself, but the topic is interesting.

Rep: (10)
* Alexxxl,
I can not put Dead Space. Everything is installed perfectly, but at startup a window pops up asking you to load the cache (although it is where it should be in place). Apparently not the one that I need to throw the cache (which I just have not tried to throw).
Here are links to Yadisk from a friend* Halkbigus all are completely beaten, therefore the corresponding cache is lost. Help me find ?

* syntrax I will try but not promise ...
Yes, the cache was chosen specifically ...
I personally put it and everything worked! But it was oh, how long ago

Rep: (10)
* Alexxxl,
Is there any movement? : rolleyes:
And then I already did not try the current

* syntrax , while not really, dig in their deposits.
Look at nokia-love, maemo.su, allnokia

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 18:52