Games under NITDroid ICS | Specially selected versions of games and cache for Nokia N9

Rep: (268)
Attached ImageAttached Image

Well, NITDroid for Nokia N9 actually appeared and many of course install it on their devices in order to try out the games that are on Android, but sometimes installing a game can turn into a long dance with a tambourine, pick up the necessary apk and cache is not so easy . In this topic, I will upload games already tested for N9 and stably working (as always, thanks to Kuzmichov for help in selecting games).

Attention!!!

Not all links given in the subject are still liquid, therefore I present to your attention two small storages where we arekatarn88tried to duplicate all that we found ... Over time, we will update the links in the posts.
Alexxxl ...
so:

1) Id Disk 1
2) Id Disk 2

For all questions to Alexxxl
List of games:
The list is periodically updated, but may not always be relevant ... see new messages in the topic itself ..
Angry birds space - continuation of the legendary game about evil birds, now in space.
Apparatus- beautiful engineering puzzle game
Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD- thrilling 3D RPG adventure
Battlefield: Bad Company 2- shooter, based on the console bestseller DICE
Blood & glory- Gladiator fights
Cogs- interesting puzzle
C.H.A.O.S.- very high-quality flight simulator on military helicopters from a Russian developer
Dead space- fascinating action from Electronic Arts
Dead trigger- console quality FPS from the creators of SHADOWGUN
Death rally- races with shooting, explosions, etc.
Draw race 2- racing with an original management approach
Dungeon Hunter HD- three-dimensional epic adventure in the style of dark fantasy, in the best traditions of the most successful action-RPG
Iron fist boxing- kickboxing fighting game
Frontline commando- a good shooting range with a good schedule and a good choice of arsenal
Fruit ninja- swipe your finger across the screen to destroy juicy fruits.
Gangstar: West Coast Hustle- not a bad GTA clone
Gangstar: Miami Vindication HD- an ambitious crime simulator in HD
Grand theft auto 3- cult game from Rockstar
Great Little War Game- turn-based strategy with action elements in 3D graphics with a unique and funny graphic design
MASS EFFECT в„ў INFILTRATOR- third-person shooter from EA
Max Payne Mobile- famous game conquers mobile devices
Minecraft - Pocket Edition- construction game of the genre "sandbox"
N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD- epic sci-fi thriller from the first person
N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance- first-class first-person shooter with unique graphics and storyline
Osmos hd- become part of the evolutionary process
PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer- plunge into the atmosphere of unprecedented football
Plants vs Zombies- fight off the zombie invasion with your garden
Real racing 2- terribly beautiful racing simulator
Run run bear- classic arcade about a bear
Shadow guardian hd- adventure game in the spirit of Uncharted
SHADOWGUN- exciting action
Six guns- cowboys, zombies, gameplay ...
Sonic 4 в„ў Episode I- the legendary hedgehog is back in a new graphic version
Spoing- not a bad puzzle
Star splitter- space letalka-shooter
Temple run- we try to run away from death
Train Crisis HD- a mixture of puzzle and exciting strategy, in which much depends on the speed of reaction
Where's my water?- Wash the crocodile in this exciting and colorful puzzle game from Disney.
World of goo- logic game from 2D Boy

For those who have problems installing Gameloft games:
-1. Download Root Explorer -Attached fileRoot_Explorer_v2.20.apk(392.04 KB)

-2.We throw and install it on the phone
-3. Open the Root Explorer and go to the / mnt folder
-4.Dolgim ​​tap on the sdcard folder, open the settings and select at the very bottom "Link to this folder"
-5.Return to the beginning, turn on "R / O rights" and click "Create Link".
Thus, we allow the phone to see the Gameloft cache, but Wi fi is needed to verify the cache, approximately 5 - 10 MB. This method does not roll with all games.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 16.06.15, 09:53
Reason for editing: updating links to poison

Rep: (7)
OK

Alexxxll @ 11/05/2012, 17:42*
Do a good deed ... crawl into the "nokia-lov.ru" section of the Nitroid - Games .. there is a similar topic .. there was "new 3", try to play a swing .. if everything goes well, let me know .. fill it here her ...

Downloaded, launched the flight while normal. Impressed. There are two caches. I think it’s possible to fill in here.
Here ishere ,if anything ;)

Post has been editedhaven - 05.11.12, 21:27

Rep: (474)
fine!
I look at the files people lie .. you can just twist the links and here it is happiness))

Rep: (268)
I want to make a small announcement. The other day I sold my device, now there is no way to check the games. In this regard, I can’t spread anything else, if anyone has a desire to tackle this topic, then go ahead. ;)

Well, no, no, I’ll throw up what I’ve found on the net! )))) you need to support Temko!
maybe in some places a redirect to the same Nokia-lov
and somewhere and reload is not difficult ...

dyat throw me in a personal message plz how to post a chop correctly it was beautiful with the picture it was, etc.
advance pasipp!

Post has been editedAlexxxll - 12.11.12, 09:16

By the way, here's a test for you)))

Angry birds star wars

Attached Image

Description
Once upon a time, in a distant, distant galaxy ... a group of rebel birds was confronted with a galactic threat: evil imperial pigsmiths!

Having struck from a secret base, rebel birds won their first victory over evil imperial pigs. During the battle, the rebel spies managed to steal the secret plans of the Empire’s super-weapon, the PIGS OF DEATH, and they rush to deliver the plans to the rebel birds. They need your help right now!

Join the epic adventure with Angry Birds in the legendary Star Wars в„ў universe! Use the Force, wield your lightsaber and destroy the pig guards on an intergalactic journey from the Tatooine deserts to the depths of the Pig Death Star, where you will meet the terrible Darth Vader, the Dark Lord of pigs! Can you become a Jedi Master and restore freedom in the galaxy?

It is time to take your lightsaber and join the adventure! May the birds be with you!

Trailer:

Download:Attached fileAngry + Birds + Star + Wars + HD.apk(32.51 MB)

people:http://narod.ru/disk/63455450001.268fe109c...ars+HD.zip.html

There are problems and crashes from the game .. The problem should be solved by selecting the most suitable version for n9. Not yet resolved.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 23.11.12, 16:44

C Friendly Resource ...

try ...

Backstab hd

Attached Image

Description
My name is Henry Blake, once an officer in the Royal Navy of England. Now i'm broken. I was betrayed, imprisoned, but I already found my freedom - and soon I will find a way to revenge. "Take on the role of Henry Blake and help him in his quest for justice and revenge .. Get up, jump and make your way through various obstacles to achieve your goal and defeat the enemy. Use your deadly fighting skills to defeat your enemies and everyone who stands in your way. Freely move around the huge island and gaze around its magnificent fully three-dimensional environment.

Trailer:

Download APK:Attached fileBackstab_HD.apk(4.72 MB)

Download cache:
http://narod.ru/disk/62253588001.2a603b83039ec45db9369afed92c7892/GloftSDHM.rar.html
Attention: When you first start, be sure to turn on the Internet. In the future, the game will be launched without it.
Unzip the GloftSDHM folder along the path sdcard \ gameloft \ games \ GloftSDHP \

Post has been editedAlexxxll - 15.11.12, 16:39

The Dark Knight: Rises

Attached Image

Description
The epic conclusion of the Batman trilogy directed by Christopher Nolan comes to Android as an exclusive video game The Dark Knight Rises! It has been about eight years since Bruce Wayne became Batman again. You have to gather all your friends, restore your strength in order to protect the Gothamsity from the evil plans of Bane and Selina Cale. You are waiting for dozens of missions, random events that will allow you to become a real superhero. Take part in the rescue of the hostages, in dizzying pursuits and prove to all the inhabitants of the town that you are the one in whom they always believed! The game contains many tricks from the film, an exciting combat system. Collect various items, unlock improvements, as well as new battle techniques! Batman's arsenal in the form of a harpoon, a betaranga is also always with you, use their features to neutralize the enemy from a distance. To move long distances at your disposal a Batmobile or Betwing.
The game is in Russian.

Trailer:

Download APK: Attached fileTDKR_v1.0.5__Online ___ Non_ROOT_.apk(7.96 MB)

Download cache:

Unzip the folder com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftKRHM along the path \ Android \ obb \

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 24.11.12, 01:44

The amazing spider man

Attached Image

Description
The official game of the most anticipated blockbuster of 2012! Get ready to release the web in the action game New Spider-Man - the official game of the movie! Help Spider-Man challenge the vile Lizard and his thugs. Fight your way with fists and cobwebs through 3D spaces of New York, using incredible abilities to save the city.

Trailer:

Download APK: Attached fileTASM_N9_v1.1.4.apk(7.52 MB)

Download cache

Installation Instructions
Download the game itself. Install but do not start yet.
Download the archive with the cache. Next, rename the cache file main.108.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM.obb along the path \ Android \ obb \ com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM \ to main.114.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM .obb and still open using the archiver (WinRAR or 7zip) and unpack all the files along the path \ Android \ data \ com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM \ files \
After that, we launch the game, if it crashes, we immediately launch it again. Titanium is no longer required to restore data, but Wi-Fi is needed on first launch.

Posted on 11/30/2012, 10:43:

Starfront: Collision HD

Attached Image

Description
The best real-time strategy is now at hand! Spacefront: Collision, the epitome of RTS gameplay with stunning HD graphics and competitive 4-player multiplayer:
Finally, RTS with intuitive touch controls that give you total control.
Sharpen your strategy with three different factions - the Consortium, Supervisors and Countless - each with unique tech trees and tactics.
Complete 20 missions and create your own battles thanks to the method of Shootout.
Gather resources to build 24 different buildings and recruit 30 different units.
Five environments: ice, badlands, jungle, underground reactor and ruined foreign city.
Discover a deep and engaging war story for resources, said during a solo campaign.
Take a look at first-class three-dimensionally rendered environments, buildings and units.
Confront your friends in an epic and challenging local and Online Multiplayer battles.
Choose between 5 multiplayer maps, each corresponding to one of these 5 environments in the game.
Enjoy unlimited playability thanks to the Multiuser mode.

Trailer:

Download APK: Attached fileStar_Front_Collision_HD_1.0.8_N9.apk(7.11 MB)

Download cache

Unzip the GloftSFHP folder along the path \ gameloft \ games \ GloftSFHP

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 30.11.12, 10:39

Rep: (153)
Gentlemen, do your games start without icons? Or can I put any?

Gentlemen, do your games start without icons? Or can I put any?

umm ... in the sense?

Agent Dash

Attached Image

more screenshots
Attached Image

Description
Agent Dash - Secret Agent Dash. An amazing three-dimensional runner will capture the minds of its fans. Excellent graphics, high-quality animation with smooth effects, high speed and incredible gameplay. This is just a small part of what the player expects. We have to play as a secret agent in a black suit, but for the game currency you can choose a different look of the hero. Like any self-respecting agent, our hero can do fantastic things. Shoot, dodge obstacles, use a jetpack and other spy things. Do not fail the mission and destroy the enemy base.

Trailer:

Download APK: Attached fileAgent Dash.apk(29.09 MB)

thankVelltonbetter for the matched APK

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.12.12, 09:55

Subway Surfers: The New Year

Attached Image

Trailer

Download deb : people

thankVelltonbetter for the matched APK

The bard's tale

Attached Image

Description
The Bard’s Tale is a homerically funny RPG parody where all classic cliches of fantasy novels and role-playing games are sarcastically ridiculed. A must-have item in the collection of every fan of the genre.

Trailer:

Download APK:

people

Download CACHE 1st part

Download CACHE 2nd part

Unzip the com.inxile.BardTale folder along the path Android / data /
Note: in the game there are small artifacts on the heroes, you can remove them only by turning on the unroll textures checkbox in the teapot (Chainfire 3D) for the game, but this is only in the alpha 2-3-4 nitdroid, on Android 4.1.1 (Jelle Bean) the teapot does not work! The large cache size (3.33 GB) is the payment for the Russian voice acting in the game, so it weighs about 1.6 GB. In general, a game for furious fans of the genre and gamers)).

thankVelltonbetter for the matched APK and cache to it

Attached files

Attached fileBard's_Tale.apk(13.57 MB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.12.12, 12:03

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Attached Image

Description
Welcome to Vice City, the city of vice. Welcome to the 80s.
Against the backdrop of an era of gigantic hairstyles and extravagant costumes in pastel colors, the story of one person unfolds - and his ascent to the very top of the criminal world of a metropolis. Vice City, a giant city, stretching from sunny beaches to musty swamps and containing both skyscrapers and the ghetto, has become one of the most diverse, solid and “living” cities in the history of games. The game combines an open world and an incredibly exciting plot: you come to a metropolis, exhausted from pleasure and degradation, and how events will develop is up to you.

Trailer:

Download AIC: people

Download CASH

Unzip the com.rockstargames.gtavc folder along the Android / obb path

thankkatarn88 for the matched APK and cache to it

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.12.12, 13:30

Need for Speed ​​™ Most Wanted

Attached Image

Description
Can you become the Most Wanted?
Fasten your seat belts, press the throttle and hold on tight - this is the most important race in your life. Deceive the police, circle your opponents around the finger and leave behind friends in the most dangerous Need For Speed ​​in the entire history of the series. Do you have the courage to become the Most Wanted?
DELIVER BREAKING TOGETHER
Get away from the stubborn cops, competing with reckless street racers and criminals. Get behind the wheel of the most incredible cars: SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha and many others. Feel the drive of underground street racing with a realistic system of car damage - for the first time on a mobile platform.
LEAVE YOUR TRACE
Come into Origin, check the Most Wanted list, and you will always know who owns the Most Wanted title on various platforms and among your friends. Challenge your friends and prove yourself in a real monster fight.
FROM ZERO TO MOST WANTED

Trailer:

Download APK: on the people

Download CACHE: on the people

Unzip the com.ea.games.nfs13_na folder along the path \ Android \ data \ com.ea.games.nfs13_na

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.12.12, 13:32

Alexxxl
can video from N9 how go Vice City and Most Wanted?
On the N900 they slow down.

Abdrahman @ 12.23.2012, 11:35*
Alexxxl
can video from N9 how go Vice City and Most Wanted?
On the N900 they slow down.

for Vice City the trailer in the post is just shot from 9k.
I will look for NFS ...

upd:
nfs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxh9tlG4Gas

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 24.12.12, 13:24

that Vice City, that Most Wanted on the N9 are freezed.
Apparently a weak percent and video accelerator is to blame. 1 GB of RAM can not carry everything on itself ...
Tried to put 2GIS? I do not put it, it is not possible to install (

Abdrahman @ 12.24.2012, 13:59*
Tried to put 2GIS? I do not put it, it is not possible to install (

2gis alas in any variations it is not possible to start yet ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 20:04