Games under NITDroid ICS | Specially selected versions of games and cache for Nokia N9

Rep: (268)
Attached ImageAttached Image

Well, NITDroid for Nokia N9 actually appeared and many of course install it on their devices in order to try out the games that are on Android, but sometimes installing a game can turn into a long dance with a tambourine, pick up the necessary apk and cache is not so easy . In this topic, I will upload games already tested for N9 and stably working (as always, thanks to Kuzmichov for help in selecting games).

Attention!!!

Not all links given in the subject are still liquid, therefore I present to your attention two small storages where we arekatarn88tried to duplicate all that we found ... Over time, we will update the links in the posts.
Alexxxl ...
so:

1) Id Disk 1
2) Id Disk 2

For all questions to Alexxxl
List of games:
The list is periodically updated, but may not always be relevant ... see new messages in the topic itself ..
Angry birds space - continuation of the legendary game about evil birds, now in space.
Apparatus- beautiful engineering puzzle game
Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD- thrilling 3D RPG adventure
Battlefield: Bad Company 2- shooter, based on the console bestseller DICE
Blood & glory- Gladiator fights
Cogs- interesting puzzle
C.H.A.O.S.- very high-quality flight simulator on military helicopters from a Russian developer
Dead space- fascinating action from Electronic Arts
Dead trigger- console quality FPS from the creators of SHADOWGUN
Death rally- races with shooting, explosions, etc.
Draw race 2- racing with an original management approach
Dungeon Hunter HD- three-dimensional epic adventure in the style of dark fantasy, in the best traditions of the most successful action-RPG
Iron fist boxing- kickboxing fighting game
Frontline commando- a good shooting range with a good schedule and a good choice of arsenal
Fruit ninja- swipe your finger across the screen to destroy juicy fruits.
Gangstar: West Coast Hustle- not a bad GTA clone
Gangstar: Miami Vindication HD- an ambitious crime simulator in HD
Grand theft auto 3- cult game from Rockstar
Great Little War Game- turn-based strategy with action elements in 3D graphics with a unique and funny graphic design
MASS EFFECT в„ў INFILTRATOR- third-person shooter from EA
Max Payne Mobile- famous game conquers mobile devices
Minecraft - Pocket Edition- construction game of the genre "sandbox"
N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD- epic sci-fi thriller from the first person
N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance- first-class first-person shooter with unique graphics and storyline
Osmos hd- become part of the evolutionary process
PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer- plunge into the atmosphere of unprecedented football
Plants vs Zombies- fight off the zombie invasion with your garden
Real racing 2- terribly beautiful racing simulator
Run run bear- classic arcade about a bear
Shadow guardian hd- adventure game in the spirit of Uncharted
SHADOWGUN- exciting action
Six guns- cowboys, zombies, gameplay ...
Sonic 4 в„ў Episode I- the legendary hedgehog is back in a new graphic version
Spoing- not a bad puzzle
Star splitter- space letalka-shooter
Temple run- we try to run away from death
Train Crisis HD- a mixture of puzzle and exciting strategy, in which much depends on the speed of reaction
Where's my water?- Wash the crocodile in this exciting and colorful puzzle game from Disney.
World of goo- logic game from 2D Boy

For those who have problems installing Gameloft games:
-1. Download Root Explorer -Attached fileRoot_Explorer_v2.20.apk(392.04 KB)

-2.We throw and install it on the phone
-3. Open the Root Explorer and go to the / mnt folder
-4.Dolgim ​​tap on the sdcard folder, open the settings and select at the very bottom "Link to this folder"
-5.Return to the beginning, turn on "R / O rights" and click "Create Link".
Thus, we allow the phone to see the Gameloft cache, but Wi fi is needed to verify the cache, approximately 5 - 10 MB. This method does not roll with all games.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 16.06.15, 09:53
Reason for editing: updating links to poison

Attached Image

Game Description:
It would seem that the developers of the company Rovio have already invented all the possible decorations to resist the cunning green egg thieves and evil birds, however, the guys still have a couple of aces up their sleeve. In particular, all lovers of multi-part adventures gained access to the next part of the game Angry Birds Space, whose actions take place this time in outer space.
As in all previous episodes, we will have to exterminate the hated pigs, conveniently located on various elevations and in secluded niches. However, the declared space theme will be reflected not only in the appearance of the levels, but also in some peculiarities of the characters' movement: the birds turn into small astronauts, whose trajectory is influenced by the gravitational fields of the encountered celestial bodies.
You will have to travel in interstellar space over 60 levels divided into 3 thematic zones. Angry Birds Space has a familiar graphic design and familiar controls, however, taking into account some specifics of the game space, you can now target an enemy located on a small planet from any convenient side, thereby avoiding difficult to destroy obstacles.

Video on the game: N9 gameplay

Download apk: Attached fileAngry_Birds_Space_N9.apk (22.54 MB)

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 07.05.12, 15:30

Attached Image

Game Description:
The main idea of ​​the game is to use Goo balls to get to the pipe, which leads to the next level. The task is complicated by the presence on the map of a variety of obstacles, such as precipices, fire or giant fans. These balls are alive and have a unique ability - to create a variety of designs, connecting with each other. There are several types of balls, each of which is unique. For example, balls that are lighter than air, balls-eyes and balls-stones. With their help, you can make a variety of combinations, helping other balls to get to the exit. Balls cheerfully peep and slap their eyes, giving the game a special charm.

Download apk: Attached fileWorld_of_Goo_N9.apk (64.57 MB)

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 14.04.12, 15:51

Attached Image

Game Description:
In this puzzle game with excellent three-dimensional graphics, you will need to perform interesting tasks. All tasks are related to physics, so the better you own this science, the easier it will seem levels. The first levels may seem simple to anyone, but then the most difficult will begin. In each task, you are provided with various items that need to be placed in frozen time so that at the start everything works and the ball gets where you need it.

Download apk: Attached fileApparatus_1.1_N9.apk (9.58 MB)

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 14.04.12, 15:51

Attached Image

Game Description:
A game with beautiful 3D graphics, which is a clone of GTA. You are waiting for more than 50 missions in Los Angeles. Follow them, earn money and buy cars, or spend them on other little things. The controls are convenient, an accelerometer and an additional joystick are supported. When driving a car, use two pedals and tilt the phone in one direction or another. Explore the city, fight, steal cars, shoot and kill criminal gangs, enjoy music with Los Angeles radio stations. But do not forget about the police, it is at every step.

Download apk: Attached fileGangstar_West_Coast_Hustle_HD_v3.5.0_N9.apk (4.41 MB)

Download cache: Ino people

Attention: unzip the gangstar folder by the path \ External_SD \ Gl \ gangstar

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 14.04.12, 16:47

Rep: (251)
SHADOWGUN

Attached Image

Game Description:
2350, intergalactic companies hire bounty hunters to perform their tasks. The best of the best are called SHADOWGUNS.
In SHADOWGUN you will play as John Slade, the most famous bounty hunter in the galaxy. Your mission: to deal with Dr. Edgar, a mad scientist who created an army of mutants. Infiltrate the mountain fortress of the doctor and fight with his personal defense, consisting of cyborgs, combat robots and humanoids. You will use modern weapons, ships and the S.A.R.A. — Slade's personal android assistant. SHADOWGUN combines an intense tactical shooter and action from the 3rd person.

Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached Image

Download apk: Attached fileShadowGun_N9.apk (6.15 MB)

Download cache: people

Cache path: unzip the folder com.madfingergames.shadowgun on the way \ Android \ data \ com.madfingergames.shadowgun

Post has been editedAram - 15.04.12, 13:20

Attached Image

Game Description:
You will be transported to the resort city of Miami, where as one of the members of the mafia group you have to get a comrade who fell into the hands of a competing gang, and then an operation begins that will allow you to avenge your friend. In the game you can smash cars and shop windows, hide from the police and much more. You can achieve everything you want, you only need agility and dexterity. The game will please with numerous updates, the most important thing is that there is a change of time of day and an arsenal of the latest weapons, etc. By building your ingenious plans and exploring the city, you can become its owner.

Download apk: Attached fileGangstar_Miami_Vindication_HD_N9.apk (4.71 MB)

Attention: unzip the folder Gangstar2 on the way \ gameloft \ games \ Gangstar2

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 18.05.12, 23:26

Rep: (25)
Halkbigus It would be better if you reported on the performance of certain games. For example, posting GTA III to report that the game is stable only without sound or about the operation of the accelerometer.
Thank you in advance
ZY: And still to specify compatibility with N900

Post has been editedsasha19323 - 23.04.12, 21:40

Rep: (3)
In the title of the theme "Specially selected versions of games and cache for Nokia N9" well, did you understand yes?

Rep: (25)
dimson82 @ 04/23/2012, 9:53 PM*
In the title of the theme "Specially selected versions of games and cache for Nokia N9" well, did you understand yes?

I'm afraid you did not understand me, I had to point out the features of the gameplay, I provided an example above

sasha19323
I can even upload videos of this or that game directly on the N9, but as I watch the topic it doesn’t enjoy particular popularity, some games didn’t download at all, and others 1 or 2 times ... I thought that nobody wanted it. And as for the performance on the N900, I can't say anything, since I do not have at the disposal of such a device.

Rep: (9)
I can even upload videos of this or that game directly on the N9, but as I watch the topic it doesn’t enjoy particular popularity, some games didn’t download at all, and others 1 or 2 times ... I thought that nobody wanted it. And as for the performance on the N900, I can't say anything, since I do not have at the disposal of such a device.

just for now very few people have set themselves an android. I, too, in thought: there would be an instruction for rolling back - would put ... And the topic is necessary, when Andrew will finish it, it can be very useful)

Attached Image

Game Description:
Halfbrick's Fruit Ninja allows you to live the role of a Samurai ninja who fights with ... fruit! Bananas, coconuts, apples, pears, watermelons and others like them constantly fly out onto the screen, and your task is to cut the fruits in half. And everything is not so simple as it seems. The action on the screen is complemented by cool sound effects and nice graphic design. You can change the katanas with which we cut poor fruits, but to unlock them you need to score enough points or complete certain tasks.

Download apk: Attached filefruitninja_v1.7.6.apk (19.03 MB)

Attached Image

Game Description:
Minecraft is a sandbox building game created by Marcus Persson, founder of Mojang AB. The game allows players to create and destroy various blocks and use objects in a three-dimensional environment. The player controls a man who can destroy or install blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations and artwork alone or collectively with other players on various multiplayer servers in different game modes. The gameplay in Minecraft consists, of course, of adding and destroying blocks on the map. There are different types of blocks, they perform different functions and have different properties (Example: sand falls due to gravity if there is no block under it). Using blocks, you can deploy large-scale construction: build castles, roads, buildings and bridges, as well as draw pixel art. A giant chessboard or picture is hard not to notice on the server. You can also build stadiums for split from blocks. Given all the functions of the blocks, you can build different mini-games, etc. Having built your first house in Minecraft, you will start to relate to this wonderful game differently. At first, the schedule always scares me away, but here it plays a secondary role, since there is nothing better than the opportunity to be truly free.

Download apk: Attached fileMinecraft_Pocket_Edition.apk (6.01 MB)

Attached Image

Game Description:
A well-kept garden is your best defense against the raging hordes of the undead. Keep zombies at bay with an array of deadly plants and well-aimed lawn mowers. With Plants vs. Zombies, fun never dies! 50 levels in adventure mode - every other day, night, and fog, in the pool and on the roof. Fight 26 species of zombies, including pole vaulters, zombie scuba divers, and a bucket-head. Earn 49 types of powerful plants and collect coins to buy lawn mowers, rakes, and other deadly gardening tools. Open the Almanac to see all the plants and zombies, plus funny "facts."

Video on the game: Trailer

Download apk: Attached filePlants_vs_Zombie_N9.apk (78.77 MB)

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 07.05.12, 15:30

Attached Image

Game Description:
A new hero was born. His name is Jason Call and this game tells its story. The mysterious Prima Materia, a powerful and precious relic that has been at the center of the secret legends of many millennia, has become a real threat. Hidden in a remote temple, she is sought after by a group of dangerous mercenaries who want to gain her power and enslave the rest of humanity. There is one hope and that is you. Get ready to experience one of the most magnificent and enchanting adventure games, thanks to the shader effects and the highest level of graphic detail and animation ever achieved in Gameloft games. Embark on epic quests with an intriguing script. From ancient Egyptian ruins and underwater temples to the frozen Antarctic plains, explore the world and avoid the enemy armies that are literally on your heels. Find Prima Materia and save the world.

Video on the game: Trailer

Download apk: Attached fileShadow_Guardian_HD_1.0.2.apk (2.68 MB)

Attention: unzip the GloftSGHP folder along the path \ gameloft \ games \ GloftSGHP

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 07.05.12, 16:49

Attached Image

Game Description:
Feel the pumping atmosphere of an ancient temple and try to escape from evil spirits. This will be caused by the fact that you once searched for a holy idol and finally found it. He was in a mysterious and mysterious temple and as soon as you took it, the guards of the shrine woke up. Now there is one task for the main character of the game, as quickly as possible to escape from them and not fall into their hands. But you just won’t be able to escape. The whole path will be endowed with a variety of traps and traps, which you can easily please and stay there forever. Show your desire to live quickly and, using your reflexes, go around all the traps placed and hide away from the demons. The game will keep you in suspense from the very first minute of the plot to the last drop of sweat, which will fall after all the adventures.

Video on the game: Trailer (ios gameplay)

Download apk: Attached filetemplerun_n9.apk (25.74 MB)

Rep: (0)
Thanks to the author for the work: thank_you:

Attached Image

Game Description:
Alligator Swampy loves cleanliness very much, but other alligators find it difficult to understand Swampy and they block the water for him. In this game you need to spend water for Swamp in his bath. In order to fix the pipes in the bathroom Swamp you have to go through many interesting levels that will bring a lot of positive emotions.

Video on the game: N9 gameplay

Download apk: Attached fileWhere_s_My_Water_v1.3.6_N9.apk (30.17 MB)

Attached Image

Game Description:
A secret organization called C.H.A.O.S. was created by dictators who have lost their power and are now focused on world domination. As a brave pilot, you were hired to prevent their onslaught. You are about to accept this challenge and save the world from terror! Choose helicopters of various manufacturers from the USA, Russia and Europe, such as AH-64 Apache, UH-60 Black Hawk, Hind, Ka-52 Alligator, RAH-66 Comanche and many others! Solve problems, go through intense aerial battles and defeat the enemy!

Video on the game: Gameplay video from HTC Sensation

Download apk: Attached fileC.H.A.O.S..apk (44.85 MB)

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 15.05.12, 20:39

Rep: (472)
Shadow_Guardian_HD is not yet able to start ... asks for a waffle ... a cache like I’m putting it right .. well, how correctly can I put it on the nitdroid))) tobish \ gameloft \ games \ GloftSGHP

if absolutely literally from under the nitroid then: / mnt / sdcard / gameloft / games / GloftSGHP

ps - Shadow gun works fine ... loses the cache by analogy ...
\ Android \ data \ com.madfingergames.shadowgun
and again, literally something /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.madfingergames.shadowgun

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 3:01 PM