> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ritmix RBK-330 | TFT color

Rep: (6)
DiscussionRitmix RBK-330
Discussion пїЅ | Description

Specifications

Display Characteristics
LCD type: : (color), touch
The size : 5 inches, 600x800
Built-in lights : there is

Supported formats:
Text : TXT, DOC, PalmDOC, PDF, fb2, ePub, DjVu, RTF, LRC, MOBI
Graphic : JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
Video : support for RMVB, AVI, H.264, DAT, MPEG, FLV, WMV,
Sonic : MP3
Other : HTML, CHM

Specifications
RAM : 256 MB
Internal memory : 4096 MB
Memory card : MicroSD
Maximum memory card capacity : 16 GB
Battery capacity : 1800 mAh
Dictaphone : there is

Design and dimensions
Protection included : case
Dimensions (WxDxT) : 92x145x12mm
Weight : 175 g
Firmware:
Attached fileRBK-330_fw_120220.rar (100.78 MB)
Instructions for flashing RBK-330Attached fileRBK-330_fw_how.doc(62.5 KB)

Software for firmware:
Attached fileLiveSuit.zip(15.74 MB)
Attached fileLivesuit_Win7_64bit.rar(5.6 MB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 26.03.16, 22:07
Reason for editing: Firmware

Rep: (4)
When flashing through Live Suit, I accidentally poked into Sys Update, the book turned off and did not turn on. Has anyone reanimated her like that? Where to pick?

Rep: (3961)
* Hypnotica
In a hatSoChip 8600/9800 device firmwarethere is a spoiler instructionImportant information for "experimenters" .

Rep: (0)
http: // proshivka-ritmi ... JLLTMzMCUyMHYyLmV4ZQ ==- there is some kind of suspicious EXE. The site says "Updated and revised version - for those books that have never opened files with books." The size is generally similar, I tried to change its extension to ZIP - it opens, but when I extract it, it asks for a password. If we can get around this in some way, perhaps (I emphasizePOSSIBLY ), we can get the same service firmware.

I was able to unpack it legally. I am writing instructions:
1. Download the file by reference.
2. Run the EXE, wait for the "unpack."
3. When prompted by the phone, enter. SMS will come with a 6-digit code.
4. Enter the 6-digit code in the field. Automatically enter the password to the archive, another SMS will come, where it will be said that "a subscription to such a number is issued, to disable it, enter the command (I do not remember exactly) and send it to the number (it says there)."
5. After the decompression is finished, delete the EXE, disable the subscription by entering the command from clause 4 and sending it to the number from clause 4.
I checked the firmware, judging by the date, which is sewn into the device and the possibility of reading books, that service.

Rep: (16)
Share the firmware normal, with the fool I sewed the one that in the cap - stopped the books to open, gives an error

Rep: (16)
Here is the firmware 2012-02-29 -https: //catalog.xdrv.r...rbk-330/27323/download

Also does not open the book

Rep: (46)
I downloaded the paid firmware.

I got on the device from 2012 correctly and the reader began to read books again))
Ver1.0 of 2012/06/14.

you can downloadherealready free.

How to thank you know!

People please help. How to flash rbk330 instructions or video. And through what to sew. It turns on and pipets on.
: rolleyes:

Rep: (3961)
dimkin8888 @ 04/02/18 09:39*
How to flash rbk330 instructions or video. And through what to sew.

In the cap, there are also references to the Instruction, and to "through what to sew": rolleyes:.

Guys, help with advice or experience!

I ran into this kind of garbage: I finished reading a book, found out that the touchpad had "fallen off", had stopped responding to anything at all.

I decided to flash the book (at first "softly", without erasing everything under zero), the result was as follows:
after the RITIMX screen saver, a window appears with the screen calibration and does not go further (it drove the calibration in a circle about 20 times, then decided to reflash with a complete removal, so to speak, “zero”, the situation has not changed: the screen saver, calibration. When connected to the PC - is defined as an external drive.)

In the Internet, only one person had a similar problem (found one case), it is advised to carry it to the service.

the same garbage, decided?

Rep: (2)
Guys advise the firmware on this Madeleine y me standing version 1.00 bp

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 13:52