> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ritmix RBK-330 | TFT color

Rep: (6)
DiscussionRitmix RBK-330
Discussion пїЅ | Description

Specifications

Display Characteristics
LCD type: : (color), touch
The size : 5 inches, 600x800
Built-in lights : there is

Supported formats:
Text : TXT, DOC, PalmDOC, PDF, fb2, ePub, DjVu, RTF, LRC, MOBI
Graphic : JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
Video : support for RMVB, AVI, H.264, DAT, MPEG, FLV, WMV,
Sonic : MP3
Other : HTML, CHM

Specifications
RAM : 256 MB
Internal memory : 4096 MB
Memory card : MicroSD
Maximum memory card capacity : 16 GB
Battery capacity : 1800 mAh
Dictaphone : there is

Design and dimensions
Protection included : case
Dimensions (WxDxT) : 92x145x12mm
Weight : 175 g
Firmware:
Attached fileRBK-330_fw_120220.rar (100.78 MB)
Instructions for flashing RBK-330Attached fileRBK-330_fw_how.doc(62.5 KB)

Software for firmware:
Attached fileLiveSuit.zip(15.74 MB)
Attached fileLivesuit_Win7_64bit.rar(5.6 MB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 26.03.16, 22:07
Reason for editing: Firmware

Rep: (-1)
Hi-Copy @ 01.05.2015, 18:34*
Try this:
http: //www.x-drivers.r...rbk-330/27323.html? m = 2
20120504318 it was fine with me

Spasibo.Etu firmware already probyval not pomogaet.Proshivayu all the instructions "1. Copied the firmware files for the book (in the PROCESS window shows the status of a process). After this process onВ« update success В»Computer window will appear. Click OK.
2. There is a firmware update. Book now possible (but not recommended if the battery is low!) Disconnect from USB. During the process, a black book flicker phrase В«Update system, please waitВ».
".
2 points instead reader who enters kalibrovki.Mozhet regime faced, opytom.Libo share something with the book text or unsuitable firmware.

What prog sewed?

Rep: (7)
prohor_i @ 05.05.2015, 11:19*
Sews all of "1 instructions. Copied the firmware files for the book

I do not know why they always shove this moronic instructions ... If the flash drive is not seen (and it is in 80% of cases), the firmware Well not even put.

prohor_i @ 05.05.2015, 14:14*
What prog sewed?

LiveSuit, of course. For this book any version.
Sew in the usual way. If the book is not determined, turn it off (switch at the end position Off), hold down the key rocker "Top" while holding her book and connect quickly without pausing to press several times on button (at the bottom of the screen in the middle).
Of course, it is necessary to download the firmware in the program in advance.
Calibration will appear at the end - do not pay attention, disconnect the cable and turn on the switch and button as usual. Again, the calibration will be. Poke a stylus or anything sharp enough, for example, a wooden toothpick or a sharpened bit matchEXACTLY in the crosshairs. If at least one cross will tyknut inaccurate calibration will start again, and so the circle.

All and delayu.Tykayu exactly in the crosshairs .... and all for krugu.Proshival formatting, after flash drive pustoy.Dumayu what some folders should be?

Rep: (7)
prohor_i @ 05.05.2015, 17:33*
all in a circle

I have at various times to stitch three such books - the first two like this - after only two or four wheels. Last calibrated immediately because knowing exactly need to click all 5 times, put on his glasses 3 (my vision is normal) and poked exactly in the crosshairs pixel. After the second round is better to switch off and on again.

prohor_i @ 05.05.2015, 17:33*
what some folders should be?

No. Standard hidden folder appears only after the first complete boot

Kick ....... All pereprobyval, and took a magnifying glass .......
Maybe that tach.skrinom, although press reacts .....

Rep: (3)
There is this book with the broken tachekranom.
Questions:
Where to look for a touch screen and what firmware you can try to fill in for devaysa no stitch if it is possible?

Rep: (0)
Good day, do not tell where to download the driver for this book?

Rep: (3931)
* Peresmechnik,
For it does not need a driver.

when connected to a computer, it does not know what the device is. I want it to flash. Because it is turned on, the screen saver on and off. and so the circle.

Rep: (3931)
* Peresmechnik,
It does not help, cover ext. memory.
I have for some time had this toy that can be connected to a computer without any wood.
Alternatively, try the instructions of the capSoChip 8600/9800 device firmware(Important information for the "experimental").

* vadeus,
Thanks, I will try.

People helping out. Ritmix RBK-330 do not light the screen, in general has brought the service ritmiksa. There screen replaced. On-site check if everything is pushed, climbed into the memory - pristine. Well, poklikat applications toys - works. I came home, threw fb2, txt - writes "The opening of refusal to leave", music and photo works. Smoked forum here to download ritmiksa liveSuit, downloaded 3 firmware and instructions for a program launched by selecting the "image" of the firmware, shut-reader, he has clamped down scroll button, pull up and let klatsat usb power button. And this way and that, and cancer, and sideways with each insertion and does not start the process. Why? Well, statistically a 20-minute variations even reflash Krivorukov be launched ...

Post has been editedrivierko - 01.02.16, 21:34

Rep: (10)
Hello..
Please add a link to off.proshivku for this aparata, to prevent other users to flash if necessary ..
Here the firmware -ftp: //ftp.ritmixrussia.../RBK-330_fw_120220.rar
Here software for firmware -ftp://ftp.ritmixrussia.ru/Ritmix/sw/
Instructions here -http: //www.ritmixrussi...ads/RBK-330_fw_how.doc

Help out !!!
I do everything exactly as the instructions on; I take the firmware 12.02.29, load in LiveSuit 1.06 from hats, cranks combination with keys, a warning goes out, they say, if you want to format. I click "yes." He writes that the firmware has started, but hanging on 1-5 per cent and no movement ...

So, the problem is solved with the installation, but got a new - does not want to read a book. With the rest copes perfectly.

Rep: (2)
Hello. Help is needed. I flashed firmware of the cap and of the RBK-330 SW 2012-02-29 beg properly. But does not want to read an open refusal to go. If who faced need a working firmware.

Thank.

Rep: (29)
uphold myrter also need firmware longer open books

Post has been editedBond2004 - 11.10.16, 14:35

Rep: (2)
Demolished in the service, we put the firmware on 14.06.2012. All works on hurray. Where they took it do not know. The internet is not found

Rep: (29)
naidesh not service it, and most interestnoe a serial book production numbers. I, too, did his. if someone breaks in Belarus is able to restore. Well and from other countries too. but only on my hands.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/09/19, 15:11