> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ritmix RBK-330 | TFT color

Rep: (6)
DiscussionRitmix RBK-330
Discussion пїЅ | Description

Specifications

Display Characteristics
LCD type: : (color), touch
The size : 5 inches, 600x800
Built-in lights : there is

Supported formats:
Text : TXT, DOC, PalmDOC, PDF, fb2, ePub, DjVu, RTF, LRC, MOBI
Graphic : JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
Video : support for RMVB, AVI, H.264, DAT, MPEG, FLV, WMV,
Sonic : MP3
Other : HTML, CHM

Specifications
RAM : 256 MB
Internal memory : 4096 MB
Memory card : MicroSD
Maximum memory card capacity : 16 GB
Battery capacity : 1800 mAh
Dictaphone : there is

Design and dimensions
Protection included : case
Dimensions (WxDxT) : 92x145x12mm
Weight : 175 g
Firmware:
Attached fileRBK-330_fw_120220.rar (100.78 MB)
Instructions for flashing RBK-330Attached fileRBK-330_fw_how.doc(62.5 KB)

Software for firmware:
Attached fileLiveSuit.zip(15.74 MB)
Attached fileLivesuit_Win7_64bit.rar(5.6 MB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 26.03.16, 22:07
Reason for editing: Firmware

Rep: (36)
From 10 and on-off, a couple of times it is the same as you described.

Rep: (0)
By the way, the device supports FLAC, maybe some other formats, test it. At the site, only MP3 support is claimed.

Kortex09 @ 03.11.2012, 23:56*
device supports FLAC
Oh, funny already. Well, do not listen to flac quality on such speakers!

Do you guys have text with pictures on the rhythmics book? I kind of threw off the text with pictures, the text has no pictures .... can anyone know, tell me how to make it fully read everything ... pictures then ordinary painted pictures even

At the beginning of the book fb2 format book cover - displayed normally. And in the text I never came across. Give a link to the file of the book with pictures, check.

Post has been editedsbornik2001 - 10.12.12, 21:12

Help, please with the firmware.
I flashed the device with factory firmware, fb2 books stopped opening (I did not check others). When opening writes "Opening failure, exit."
And it also turns on from the tenth time, you have to constantly pull ON / OFF, is it somehow treated (with firmware or something else)?

Rep: (46)
Serg_CS
Good day . The question is where did you download the firmware?

Good day,GOLDEN ALEX

Put this
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bjkvq6
and this one
http://www.ritmixrussia.ru/static/product...0_fw_120220.rar

The effect is the same (

Rep: (46)
Serg_CS
And this did not try (link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/umhu8i ) ?

GOLDEN ALEX
Thank you very much! This firmware helped

Rep: (18)
I thought to myself to get this miracle, read reviews, this topic ...
There was an impression that users are not respected at all, and a glitch for a glitch ...
It is better to take something more expensive and not this company

There is support for dualtach (!), checked in the gallery

something more expensive
probably it would be the best solution. Although I only read books on it, but just sometimes infuriates responsive navigation keys. Sometimes you press pause ... ... shrugging again ... BACH - Flip through two pages at once. It turns out the book "thought" too long before I download the display the next page. But the opposite happens - Press ... pause ... yeah, I think it's probably loads the page on display ... waiting ... waiting ... but no! Stupidly turned the key did not work. And so from time to time it right across the page (because I clicked twice), then do not wait and wait (because it turns out I pressed too weakly).

I've been using it for half a year already.
For my money a very decent device.
What a pleasant surprise - playing enough "heavy" video files without brakes.
Of glitches:
- sometimes it turns on by a button (you need to pull on / off)
- sometimes it does not turn over the page with a button or even when it is pressed forward - it flips back to the page. but getting rid of the glitch is simple: not flipping through the button, but the screen
- I was not very pleased with the autonomy, I read a lot and I don’t have enough charge for a day reading during the holidays, but the video eats up the battery even faster, so I’d recommend watching videos without leaving the outlet
and in general, all of the glitches seen.
The rest is just pluses:
The most important thing is not expensive and you can not shake the reader, but use it normally.
A good enough size for dragging a device with you, it is easily held in one hand and it is not difficult to scroll pages with a finger on the screen (for me it is not difficult for a man with a height of 2 meters and the corresponding size of a hand).
The inclusion is fast, and I load the book quickly.
To extend the autonomy of work, I turn off the reader if I am not going to read within the next 20 minutes, it seems that the autonomy time increases by sensations, but it can be subjective.

My opinion: at a small price, we get a device that allows you to: read, watch movies, listen to music, view photos, an English-Russian dictionary, a rather sensitive voice recorder, and some set of games. Yes, I almost forgot - the ability to read in low light conditions.
Against the background of a wide range of possibilities and value of the price - a couple of small glitches are lost ...
It's my opinion.

PS:
for newly purchased reading room - it’s not necessary to alter it, as they say: the best is the enemy of the good, especially since there is a number of cosmetic differences from batch to batch and they are not always apparently compatible with hardware.

Rep: (1)
I like it too. True, I bought it in Yulmart in general for 1200 - with torn packaging.

Rep: (17)
What is the latest firmware version?
I have got 1.00

Rep: (608)
alien4,
What is the latest firmware version? I have 1.00 2012-05-10

I have firmware 1.00 with the date 2012-06-14.

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone, I took this device at the end of 2011 there are problems with the inclusion as described
Yloylo @ 10/18/2012, 00:20*
It does not always turn on through the main button (50 \ 50) - it always turns off, you have to reboot through on-off, it does not happen the first time, - everyone has that ????
.... But in general, a device that normally works for its money (read books normally) only has one thing, but it’s a pity you can’t change the background of the book as in the program for android, your eyes get tired of white so you don’t read for a long time

Rep: (-1)
Help pozh.Sletela firmware. The book turns on and the white screen with calibration. Calibration is infinite)) At the office. Its site is not. Serial 20120703430. Gain is very necessary. Thank you.

Rep: (7)
Prohor_i @ 04/23/2015, 11:53*
serial 20120703430. Gain is very necessary

Try this:
http: //www.x-drivers.r...rbk-330/27323.html? m = 2
20120504318 it was fine with me

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/09/20, 17:58