49 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Discussion and search for themes for launchers - Go Launcher EX, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Holo Launcher | Development, orders ...
Cyberbob
Message#1
07.04.12, 18:57
◆ Captain Obvious ◆
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3450
Check in: 12.06.10
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Development and discussion of themes for launchers - Go Launcher EX, Apex launcher, Nova LauncherHolo Launcher

Launcher Topics: GO EX, Apex, Nova, Holo | GO EX launcher | Nova launcher | Apex launcher | Holo launcher | Icons and backgrounds for many launchers | Order table... | Android OS FAQ |

Be sure to read

- ������� ����: download

• The topic is intended for discussion of topics and questions related to their development, search, and also for placing orders (questions accompany with screenshots or XML files);
  • Ready themes for lancers are published in the thread.Launcher Topics: GO EX, Apex, Nova, Holo;
  • Questions and discussion of the work of launchers are prohibited, for this there are special topics -GO EX launcher, Nova launcher, Apex launcher, Holo launcher;;
  • Requests to search for something (wallpaper, themes, widgets, etc.) set (place) in the subjectFinding Themes, Widgets, Wallpapers, etc.;
  • Flood and Offtopic - prohibited and punishable!
  • Before asking a question, carefully read the topic header, use the Search in the topic;
  • It is not recommended to publish more than three images of the original size.
    - If you need to publish more images, use spoilers or archive + previews (all pictures in one).
    - It is forbidden to publish images in the formatuncompressed bmp, everythingBMP links will be deleted.
    - Do not forget that many people are browsing the forum from mobile devices!
    - Who does not know what a spoiler is and how to use it is writtenhere
Useful programs, instructions:

Attached Image
About the program...

Do not write the message “Thank you! You are super!!!". To thank the user for the published decoration, you can clickAttached Imagenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image.

Post has been editedArtyom - 06.05.16, 17:06
reddd
Message#2
02.09.11, 10:13
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 217
Check in: 30.04.09
Google nexus 5

So I solved the problem, please add instructions to the header:
First of all, you should download and install the JDK (you should install JDK version 6 Update 26 x86 and not x64 even if you have a 64 bit system). Install in "C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.6.0_26". Now we can proceed to setting up the JDK

1.My computer is>Properties

2. Additional system parameters

3.In the tab is an additional button Environment Variables.

4. Under the "System Variables" click to create and enter JAVA_HOME in the field "Variable Name" in the field "Variable Value" write C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.6.0_26 Click OK.
Create another variable named PATH in the value field and type% JAVA_HOME% \ bin (if you have such a field, then simply add this value to the variable by highlighting in quotes)

After that we create the folder “gothemesfactory_beta” on the C drive and put the themesfactory_beta2.jnlp into it

Create a .txt file named "Start ThemeFactory"

Then we copy it into it:

@echo
cd C: \ gothemesfactory_beta
themesfactory_beta2.jnlp
I'm also mirroring this thread here

We change the textbook expansion to .bat

Run the batch file as administrator

Create a new topic. Export works!
It remains to sign apk for this I use zipsigner_mod_ru_1.9.apk directly on the phone

Soon I will add my own themes

--------------------
^ Google Nexus 5 | 6.0.1 Stock |
^ Asus NExus 7 | 6.0.1 Stock |
PC: Lenovo Y500 - i7 3630 QM, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA 750M SLI
mmme
Message#3
04.09.11, 21:49
Nobleman
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 562
Check in: 13.04.10
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

I suggest you install the following exclusive theme.
Slightly refined the idea with LauncherPro

By following the instructions you can get a great desktop and even make it yourself ...

1. Download and install the themeSesnesavagemessiahzine.com - Themes for Go Launcher EX (Post # 7661999)
2. Go to the Go Launcher settings>Menu>Installations>Actions>Gesture up - status bar>Gesture down - bottom panel>We leave
(for beauty, so that the screen is empty and only with functionality)
3. Go to the Go Launcher settings>Menu>Installations>Desktop>Screen mesh size>we put 5Ч5
4. Download Riconok640Ч480and apply it as a background!
4. Add applications ie Labels must be located on the ground of the wallpaper pictures.
5. Long click on the label image and edit its name.(wash), and the label itself is replaced byemptyhow inSense
6. Voila and you have an exclusive - you can draw your own ...

Attention - I tried with the resolution of my screen of 480x800 pixels, I did not try it on others!

PICTURE
Attached Image

SCREEN OF MY SCREEN
Attached Image

Post has been editedmigg_ - 18.04.12, 09:40
Reason for editing: spoiler

--------------------

Hepmy
Message#4
10.12.11, 20:42
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 05.09.11
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

How to find out the activation process?

drawable = "yandexmaps" />

--------------------
Cssar
Message#5
13.12.11, 00:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 122
Check in: 16.06.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

reddd,
heartily bro for instructions
First of all, you should download and install the JDK (you should install JDK version 6 Update 26 x86 and not x64 even if you have a 64 bit system). Install in "C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.6.0_26". Now we can proceed to setting up the JDK

1.My computer is>Properties

2. Additional system parameters

3.In the tab is an additional button Environment Variables.

4. Under the "System Variables" click to create and enter JAVA_HOME in the field "Variable Name" in the field "Variable Value" write C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.6.0_26 Click OK.
Create another variable named PATH in the value field and type% JAVA_HOME% \ bin (if you have such a field, then simply add this value to the variable by highlighting in quotes)

After that we create the folder “gothemesfactory_beta” on the C drive and put the themesfactory_beta2.jnlp into it

Create a .txt file named "Start ThemeFactory"

Then we copy it into it:

Code
@echo
cd C: \ gothemesfactory_beta
themesfactory_beta2.jnlp
I'm also mirroring this thread here

Create a new topic. Export works!
It remains to sign apk for this I use zipsigner_mod_ru_1.9.apk directly on the phone
Add a cap of the entire Internet rummaged because of an export error apk many thanks to reddd
mmme
Message#6
18.12.11, 13:06
Nobleman
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 562
Check in: 13.04.10
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

Attached Image

FAQ - THEME MAKER GO LAUNCHER
installation THEME MAKER GO LAUNCHER

Attention!!!There are no theme maker updates. the program is updated and installed directly from the GO server ...

Today, you will learn how to create a Go Launcher EX theme, the easiest way to use Go Launcher theme maker, JAVA is a manufacturer's theme ... As we all know, for Windows7 and Vista, sometimes XP, users have problems and a lot of errors with the manufacturer's theme, thanks to Some hardworking people have found a way to solve this problem ...

1.The PC is ready to install the manufacturer order: - you must install the Java JDK and JRE (preferably the same versions of the JDK and JRE)
2.Setting variables: - to get all the functions of a manufacturer theme, you need to set the JDK variables, how to do it: click on My Computer>Properties>Additional system parameters>Environment Variables - In the system variable section find the variable names of the PATH and click<Change>and then add the following value in the variable:% JAVA_HOME% \ bin - After that, in the System section>Variables>Click the Create button and do the following:
Variable Name: JAVA_HOME Variable
Value: (paste the path to the JDK / bin folder ..... for example: C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.6.0_26) And click OK.
3. Download theme maker: - download theme makerGo Launcher EX (Post # 7472828),
4.File and place them somewhere in your C file: if you are an XP user, then everything is working and you can start thematization, otherwise continue the steps for other OS users. The question of export, the manufacturer does not work as Adim, for this you need to do the following: - Search CMD (Microsoft Windows command line)
and right-click and select the run as administrator - enter the following into it: disk, location of the plant theme file, for example: C: \ Users \ User \ Downloads \ gothemesfactory_beta (1) \ gothemesfactory_beta themesfactory_beta2.jnlp (or C: \ gothemesfactory_beta (1) \ gothemesfactory_beta themesfactory_beta2.jnlp) and the producer will start the theme, note that every time you use the producer, you must repeat the CMD process (Microsoft Windows command line) to launch it, now your confirmation and export button has been received.
"Set JDK and JRE variable"- gives an error message? make sure that you set the variables correctly, as I wrote above, make sure that there are no files in the folder of your theme / res / canvas_hdpi (and others) containing spaces, make sure that you do not have spaces in the name of the theme, for example, for: My topic = WRONG my_theme = RIGHT mytheme. The theme maker is quite simple and easy to use, to change an item just double click on it and select add img>re-select if you want to use your custom image, to edit large materials, you can scroll through the tabs, provided that gives you an overview of what you are editing, make sure that you change your icon, after all you have done, remember to change the icon of your theme and its properties also when creating a theme.And do not forget to sign. Apk - Go Launcher EX (Post # 7473203)

MMMEforsavagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedmmme - 18.12.11, 13:07

--------------------

alllogin
Message#7
09.01.12, 01:36
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1961
Check in: 08.12.10
HTC One (M8)

In January, XDA appearedGO Widget Theme Maker- widget designer for our launcher. The program is in Spanish: rolleyes: but simple and straightforward. The developer's blog has a video instruction and so on.
That's just the widget I did not work, maybe something is wrong with the java, in short, you need to understand.

Soft by sabzh

Post has been editedalllogin - 09.01.12, 13:55
Masha26
Message#8
13.01.12, 15:03
Uncomfortable little girl
[offline]

Messages 1602
Check in: 25.09.10
Apple iPhone 6

1Putnik. @ 01/13/2012, 11:02*
Can anyone come across .. crawls out such a mistake

Today I could not open Go Launcher theme maker, I gave the same error. All deleted, completely reinstalled everything and ... again an error. Who knows how to fix it, help !!! : thank_you:

Attached files

Attached file__________ 11.jpg(326.2 KB)

Post has been editedMasha26 - 13.01.12, 15:08
adamanth
Message#9
13.01.12, 15:49
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 28.11.06
LG Optimus G

Masha26 @ 01.13.2012, 16:03*
Today I could not open Go Launcher theme maker, I gave the same error. All deleted, completely reinstalled everything and ... again an error. Who knows how to fix it, help !!!

It looks like a new version has been released - the main-class has changed in the .jnlp file to run

try to change in your jnlp, or download a new onefrom here.

Actually here is the new jnlp

Attached filegothemesfactory_beta.rar(298.34 KB)

Or you can run jar directly:

java -jar themesfactory.jar
javaw -jar themesfactory.jar

Attached filethemesfactory.jar(21.47 MB)

Post has been editedadamanth - 13.01.12, 16:07
Hepmy
Message#10
16.01.12, 15:13
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

PixDG @ 01/16/2012, 18:02*
Yes, it doesn't even matter what the name of the picture if for example I throw the icon in Photoshop myself into the topic it will not pack

Attached Image

Create a new topic, then replace the images in it separately in the folder.
\ res \ drawable-hdpi

If you want to add new icons to the programs, then you need to edit these files.
\ assets \ appfilter.xml
\ assets \ drawable.xml

p.s. There are not so many opportunities for the program than to change and do everything by hand. Successes.

--------------------
Hepmy
Message#11
11.02.12, 03:49
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Attached Image

Kitchen icons (tempering).

To add new (own) icons we need to manually edit 2 files.
  • \ assets \ appfilter.xml

drawable = "contacts" />
    drawable = "contacts" />
    drawable = "contacts" />
    drawable = "contacts" />
    // Component, this is the application itself, and the path to the activation file (the activation list can be taken atthe site) some programs can have several activations, or just one icon, can be used for several programs at once. = "name of the icons contained in the file drawable.xml"

• \ assets \ drawable.xml
    // Name of the icon to which will be contained in the folder\ res \ drawable-hdpi

Post has been editedlapis21 - 07.04.12, 12:46

--------------------
ErichElf
Message#12
11.02.12, 09:22
Pechenyushkin
[offline]

Messages 1241
Check in: 17.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Karp1984 @ 02.10.2012, 21:00*
Tell me
Theme maker - GO LAUNCHER does not keep all applications for adding icons. So I thought how to manually set the path to the application and add my own icon to it

karp1984, HepmyAn alternative way to add your own icon for an application that is not in the Icon Exchange list is the App Icon.

We do the following in the gothemesfactory application:
1. Open your topic in gothemesfactory.
2. Click the Add / Delete App Icon button in the Icon Exchange - App Icon.
3. In the window that opens (the Custom Icons tab opens by default) click the Add button.
4. Find the installation file apk of the required application, a blue window appears with the inscription Is parsing '' '.
5. Now you see that either your application icon has appeared next to the Add button (go to step 7), or a window titled "The icon name is not legally, modify please"(The file name does not meet the requirements, please change)(read paragraph 6).
6. In the small window next to the "Application Icon Name" it is necessary to write the name of the application in small letters. For example, for the Moon + Reader Pro application, Moon + Reader Pro will be written in the window, we need to edit it like this - moonreaderpro or moonplusreaderpro (as you prefer) and click Confirm. After that you will see the icon of your application next to the Add button.
7. Highlight all newly installed application icons, click OK at the bottom, then in the top Save panel. Restart gothemesfactory, open your theme and on the Icon Exchange tab - App Icon you can see the icons of the applications you added.
8. Now in the res - drawable-hdpi folder, find the icon of the new application and replace it with another one, keeping the name of the old one.
9. Restart gothemesfactory and on the Icon Exchange tab - App Icon the added applications are displayed with new icons.
10. In the "assets" folder of your theme, there is now a file "appfilterCustom.xml", here your new applications are registered. Actually, it can now be copied and pasted into the "assets" folder of any new or old theme of yours. Or copy the text between "<resources></ resources>"and insert in" appfilter.xml "at the end to"</ resources>"and accordingly transfer the already new file" appfilter.xml "to any topics agreeing with the replacement of the old file.
11. Add icons suitable for the new theme - repeat paragraph 8 and 9.

The method allows you to avoid manually editing the file "appfilter.xml", you do not need to look for "activities" on the site, all applications are written automatically. Unfortunately, it is impossible to change the icons for new applications through the gothemesfactory program as those that were already prescribed by the developers initially - it crashes, but nothing prevents it from being done directly in the folder. By the way in the way describedHepmythere is also the problem of the inability to replace the icons of new applications directly through the gothemesfactory due to its departure. Those icons, applications of which were originally added by gothemesfactory developers, change from the program just as before.

Post has been editedErichElf - 17.04.12, 17:14

--------------------
SE T100->SE T610->SE K700i->SE p1i->SEXPERia neo(v.4.0.4, 4.1.V.0.587 with root) ->Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV (5.0.1 + root)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 wi-fi + 3G 32gb Pure White (v4.0.4, P7500XXLQ8, IMM76D.XWLP5 with root)
Firefox fan
Message#13
21.02.12, 16:26
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 51
Check in: 19.02.12

HiLL_RSM @ 06/26/2011, 21:28*
Romantic theme

HiLL_RSM @ 06/26/2011, 21:28*
Attached Image

If anyone needs it. Rarely, when a photo of a model in underwear can cause a real interest in his presentation. This is exactly the case when you want not only to watch, but also to have clothes of Korean Min Mino Rin. Photos clicked specifically for the July "CeCi".

I ask you to remake this theme under "Min Hyo Rin" using all the wallpapers with her participation, i.e. replace the wallpapers in the subject with me:

- "Min Hyo Rin (white version)" with the same wallpaper order:
1. ->
Attached Image
2. ->
Attached Image
3. ->
Attached Image
4. ->
Attached Image
5. ->
Attached Image
6. ->
Attached Image

- "Min Hyo Rin (dark version)" with preservation of wallpaper order, but you can choose one photo to remove from the theme, because only 6 wallpapers are provided in the subject:
1. ->
Attached Image
2. ->
Attached Image
(100% is not this, since it is in the subject, but horizontal) 3. ->
Attached Image
4. ->
Attached Image
5. ->
Attached Image
6. ->
Attached Image
7. ->
Attached Image

- Bowes photo, because its size does not fit:
Attached Image

Post has been editedFirefox fan - 21.02.12, 16:35
Vadim22
Message#14
04.04.12, 06:59
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 08.05.10
Apple iPhone 5s

I installed go laucher EX and widgets, found a suitable theme and lock, but I can’t understand how to change the widget's shell. When installing themes, shells no longer become ..... Help me figure it out! Thank!
Casual Sight
Message#15
04.04.12, 07:38
User
[offline]

Messages 98
Check in: 05.02.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

reddd @ 09/02/2011, 14:13*

Please tell me what I did wrong ... I installed everything as per the instructions, But my batch file does not start. The window with the following text appears and disappears quickly ...
barely caught screen)
Attached Image

--------------------
Sony LiveWalkman, Lenovo A516, Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML, Redmi Note 5 4/64 ...
ErichElf
Message#16
04.04.12, 08:37
Pechenyushkin
[offline]

Messages 1241

Casual Sight,so it should be - it should be run 1 time, then run the themesfactory_beta.jnlp

--------------------
SE T100->SE T610->SE K700i->SE p1i->SEXPERia neo(v.4.0.4, 4.1.V.0.587 with root) ->Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV (5.0.1 + root)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 wi-fi + 3G 32gb Pure White (v4.0.4, P7500XXLQ8, IMM76D.XWLP5 with root)
Casual Sight
Message#17
04.04.12, 09:27
User
[offline]

Messages 98
Check in: 05.02.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

ErichElf @ 04/04/2012, 09:37*
Casual Sight, as it should be - you need to run it once, then run the themesfactory_beta.jnlp

Yes, but because of this themesfactory_beta.jnlp does not start. Appears splash Java shakes something and everything on it. just the error itself writes "themesfactory_beta.jnlp is not an internal or external command, executable program or batch file"
oh that's what got out:
Attached Image

Everything!! Understood, thanks. Just downloaded and threw the themesfactory.jar file into C: \ gothemesfactory_beta. and launched it and not themesfactory_beta.jnlp. everything is working. we will study =)

Post has been editedCasual Sight - 04.04.12, 10:20
Reason for editing: added screen

--------------------
Sony LiveWalkman, Lenovo A516, Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML, Redmi Note 5 4/64 ...
iPuhhh
Message#18
04.04.12, 10:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Check in: 04.12.11

Is it possible to somehow remove the home button in the application menu and make sure that all applications move accordingly in the menu below taking the place of this menu?
Attached Image
Vadim22
Message#19
04.04.12, 11:10
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 08.05.10
Apple iPhone 5s

Guys, how to replace the dialer and messenger. Or Go does not support such functions? (then tell me how)
ErichElf
Message#20
04.04.12, 11:47
Pechenyushkin
[offline]

Messages 1241

iPuhhhcan not be removed, the place is not free.

Vadim22,here Ready themes for Go Launcher EX and their discussion, your questions are not discussed here. Search in the appropriate forum branches.

--------------------
Puhliy
Message#21
04.04.12, 20:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 698
Check in: 22.07.08
Apple iPhone X

Dmitriy4lee @ 04/03/2012, 23:50*
[Themes] ICS GO Launcher EX Theme
Link to the original theme:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...rex.theme.ICSAV

Tell me please, set a theme for yourself, I liked everything, but there is a problem in the application menu (see screenshots), can I fix it somehow? I think this is because of the screen resolution ...?
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

49 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/19/19, 10:37