> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei MediaPad - Marriage and Repair

Rep: (437)
Marriage and repairHuawei MediaPad
PictureHuawei MediaPad, T-Mobile Springboard, Orange Tahiti
Description | FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware (OS 3.2) пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Games for Huawei MediaPad пїЅ | Navigation for Huawei MediaPad пїЅ | Huawei MediaPad Owners Club пїЅ | HUAWEI Fans Club пїЅ

Known Issues
Wi-Fi in the N standard does not give out 300 MB;
There are matrix highlights. Visibleonly on a completely black background, so if you are not a goth who likes to meditate on a black-and-white screen, you will not notice this.

5. The reward system.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

We kindly request in order to facilitate the work of the curator and section moderators to use the buttonAttached Imageif you think that the message does not comply with the rulessavagemessiahzine.com.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 26.02.17, 19:25
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (64)
More problems:
- Incorrect working compass (maybe
nly in certain instances?)
- The light sensor has only 3 positions (dark / medium / light, a numerical representation 40/140/210)

Rep: (101)
This does not apply to the category of "marriage") Rather, it is a feature of this device)

Rep: (1689)
MarSoftware @ 08.04.2012, 02:09*
More problems:
- Incorrect working compass (maybe
nly in certain instances?)

When using sheaths with magnetic clasp, this problem
Guaranteed.

baikal0912 @ 08.04.2012, 13:53*
When using sheaths with magnetic clasp, this problem
Guaranteed.

Yes, but the problem appeared immediately after purchase or the case - much later. And without the cover compass still buggy.

MarSoftware,
to drain the compass work, and now with the 16 have not. As for the magnetic clip, the sensor just rolls over and all) which then can be a compass?)

Rep: (6)
light sensor only works in one direction, ie. e. the brightness increases, and if you close the upper right hand corner, where the sensor, then nothing happens, the screen still remains bright until incl. off. display. All of that, or me "lucky"?

Yes it works crookedly, besides all the other way around ... I knocked on the first day)

ROTOR 901 @ 11-04-2012, 18:49*
light sensor only works in one direction, ie. e. the brightness increases, and if you close the upper right hand corner, where the sensor, then nothing happens, the screen still remains bright until incl. off. display. All of that, or me "lucky"?

I'm the same way. Only, in my opinion, is not to blame for the sensor. When checking through the Sensors List, for example, tsiferki jump normally. But the brightness of the backlight in the dark does not drop back without OFF-ON. I think the glitch driver. Which is characteristic, but ICS is also evident (though I have an early beta, possibly in the new repaired).

Rep: (56)
And who said that wi fi should be 300m?))))

Rep: (36)
Standard N should produce a maximum speed of 300 Mb / sec

Rep: (6)
Shappire, Not always. Dependent or chip or driver - I do not know. They say there are still restrictions on the legislative level, like ... I'm in the Asus 1201PN netbook also declared support N standard, but with a limit of 150MB / s. G and only works out of the box. To earn N had to reflash BIOS.

Rep: (16)
In short - a marriage in this unit NO !!! Tear all !!!

Post has been editedg-1 - 13.04.12, 10:22

And I have such a problematic corner, next to the camera and the light sensor, disgusting responsive to touch! And the result does not depend on the strength of nazhatiya- though you with all the dope tkni paltsem- not the fact that there will be a response. Finally revealed the jamb today- long and tedious tests in different applications and, most importantly, in different polozheniyah- twisted spit the tablet upside down in landscape and portrait rezhimah- fact, this angle is difficult to respond to the touch. I have somebody so cant? In any case, I advise everyone to check pokupayuschim- touch sensitivity at the corners, and if there is the slightest suspicion that does not work with the first raza- ask for another copy!

As for the automatic brightness adjustment, I have to drain the firmware from a connected it does not work :-( is dancing itself. I turn it off immediately

haydjek it's all so alter 16 will be better)

Cobra3435 @ 19.04.2012, 00:14*
it's all so alter 16 will be better)

Are you talking about Auto-Brightness or about the sensitivity of the corner?

haydjek @ 19.04.2012, 10:31*
Quote (Cobra3435 @ 19.04.2012, 00:14)
it's all so alter 16 will be better)
Are you talking about Auto-Brightness or about the sensitivity of the corner?

About the touch) and noticed that if you hold the hand of the Lumina, the sensitivity is better)

Thank Cobra3435, with tachem is now less. But there are still a couple of unpleasant momentov- rebooting the modem and strange behavior. Perezagruzok- about it as I understand it more to the software part, huh? Those. with the introduction of the new firmware is fixed a must? And then it was too razdrazhaet- at the most inopportune moments. But with the modem ... I lg p500 and this tablet everywhere megaphone. Where lg perfectly catches 3g and goes on the Internet, the tablet only sees :) Ie 3g icon is, all division (but white) go well and does not want to. You sit with a straight face and wait on the phone to see faster. I understand there is a difference in power between the receiving devices, but in some places 3d megaphone is unconditional! One such local is my home :) I really hope that the case in the firmware, because it took him just for the Internet

Rep: (16)
Friends and problems with the camera (main) no one?
I can not understand what ... When you move an object, the image on the monitor clear and sharp. Suits me more than in relation to the plate ... But it is necessary to press the shutter button, the camera will "focus" and makes the frame, but the sharpness is not at all ... anywhere. Absolutely.
That is, it turns out that at the sight mode "Tracking" focus work on 5 points, but when shooting directly, the camera "focus" does not know much, if at all "focused".
What can be wrong? And what to do in such a situation? : Search:

p-foto, try to fix the plate and normal to light, if not the service. Or FIG her)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/18/20, 05:31