> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC One V - Discussion

Rep: (165)
DiscussionHTC One V
PictureHTC One V
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Games пїЅ | HTC One V Owners Club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQ, Glossaryand ourMini-FAQRespect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

MiniFAQ

Complete User GuideAttached file20120406_HTC_One_V_Russian_UM.pdf(3.31 MB)

device reviews
problems GOOGLE PLAY
Official game compatibility

Moder combat 2 and 3 -incompatible *
Nova 2 -incompatible *
Asphalt 6 -incompatible *
BackStab -incompatible *
Dungeon Hunter 3 -incompatible *
9mm -incompatible *
blood and glory -compatible *
GTA 3 -compatible * And even started, but retarding even at an average level graphs.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit -compatible HTC One V - Discussion (Post # 13841573)
Mass effect - a great game.Cachetake from dizayr s
Dead Trigger - goes well on the mullion settings.HTC One V - Discussion (Post # 14560387)
Asphalt 7 -HTC One V - Discussion (Post # 14781348)
Real Racing 2 [3D, G-sensor] - Now you are ready to race? Get behind the wheel, crank the engine and go!

Bluetooth test
Dial (Dial) * # * # DIAG # * # *
Tap (Touch) ACCEPT.
Bluetooth Test - Test Bluetooth scan
Several built-in test
*#*#3424#*#*
poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
MEMORIAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS
power usage

HTC One V PhonesVirgin MobileWork on CDMA networks
To view this contact with the operator (your mobile phone)

CDMA COMMUNICATORS
Advantageous Unlike conventional communicators have cdma communicators. Mainly, these communicators are more high-quality voice. Communication ensures a wide coverage area, even in tunnels and buildings provided by steady work. Furthermore, communicators cdma holders can enjoy a high speed connection to the Internet and the confidentiality of transmitted data. This is a worthy combination of quality and reliability. The most popular manufacturers of CDMA phones is special, first of all, the corporation Samsung, HTC, BlackBerry, Motorola, Palm. Communicators from these manufacturers are able to help save time and make it a truly productive. After the get-send messages or mail files, or else engage in the search for relevant information on the Internet is now possible and not being in the workplace. Therefore, by purchasing a smartphone in the future hardly anyone abandons it and goes to the use of a simple phone. The modern world and its business rhythm require operational. Obtaining information on the essentials and the possibility of its conservation is highly valued today. Typically, this device has a touch screen, sometimes with the addition of the keyboard. It is worth noting that the cdma communicators allow to install software from other manufacturers. Vozmozhnostkonfigurirovaniya additional applications provides the owner the most comfortable conditions for using your mobile PC.
CDMA operators in Ukraine
Russian CDMA operators

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been edited- Serge - - 15.05.13, 00:10
Reason for editing: put in order the cap

Rep: (27)
Xerj @ 01.08.2012, 16:11*
it is good that question, Opera Mobile is somehow changed for the better surfing speed?

Opara Mobile - in the furnace! (Demolition!). Only Opera Mini - it's on our bodies flying even with a bunch of tabs.

Poll! Someone happened "dead hanging" phone? I have seen it so: a touch-screen as though turned off tightly, is only the power button (or include quenches the screen). Unlock does not work - on pressing a finger on any of the buttons or the screen does not respond. If at this moment to call on the phone - long beeps are heard, the phone on the incoming call does not respond. Just hold the power to fully rezet. Itself - after a reboot - it works, and notifications of missed (unanswered) no. A couple of months is caught three times already. Hard rezet did - did not help. It's my bug with some software?

Post has been editedchatmag - 02.08.12, 23:37

Rep: (8)
Asphalt 7 launched, with a cache for weak devices igratabelno, but there are small lags V)

Rep: (11)
chatmag @ 02.08.2012, 23:28*
Poll! Someone happened "dead hanging" phone? I have seen it so: a touch-screen as though turned off tightly, is only the power button (or include quenches the screen). Unlock does not work - on pressing a finger on any of the buttons or the screen does not respond. If at this moment to call on the phone - long beeps are heard, the phone on the incoming call does not respond. Just hold the power to fully rezet. Itself - after a reboot - it works, and notifications of missed (unanswered) no. A couple of months is caught three times already. Hard rezet did - did not help. It's my bug with some software?

In-in
I was so 3 days ago
terribly frightened
itself appeared - itself passed

Posted 03-08-2012, 00:51:

MSX @ 02.08.2012, 22:57*
I have a problem, takes in one place is great, but you start to move the image breaks, the clarity is lost.
you do the same? that advise?

My dear friend, you heard something about such functions as auto focus?)
so that's when you need to move the camera, hold his hand and he will focus and the picture will be clear again
and sled.raz write specifically about what was going on. Formulates the questions correctly.

Post has been editedOlejkee - 03.08.12, 00:51

Olejkee @ 03.08.2012, 01:51*
My dear friend, you heard something about such functions as auto focus?)
so that's when you need to move the camera, hold his hand and he will focus and the picture will be clear again
and sled.raz write specifically about what was going on. Formulates the questions correctly.

Only now realized that it is not written with respect to the video about the photo, and so it is clear that even when driving SLR remove vague, but I'm talking about the video.

Rep: (4)
MSX @ 03.08.2012, 02:57*
I have a problem, takes in one place is great, but you start to move the image breaks, the clarity is lost.
you do the same? that advise?
tkni finger С”kran on snimaemС–y obС—ekt and it will bring focus

Posted 03-08-2012, 6:31:

GFB @ 03.08.2012, 01:53*
Here you write "Of Ukraine", a LED, that I have not heard about or missed deliveries of-HTS to Ukraine.
[CID is]: [HTC_A48]
He may at that time was read by syllables and missed the news :-)

Rep: (80)
hyzhak when I read the syllables you are not yet born)), and the stake is so clever find the link where it says about the LED for Ukraine

GFB @ 03.08.2012, 11:21*
hyzhak when I read the syllables you are not yet born))

ABOUT! meryanie pipiskami :-) but I do not think many people live in such a venerable age fall on the keyboard :-)

GFB @ 03.08.2012, 11:21*
And if such a clever find the link where it says about the LED for Ukraine

To be honest, I do pervС–y time from you uslС–shal about the CID.
But the presence of stickers UA UCRF says the official delivery of the device to Ukraine. When people talk off.Ukraina, it is meant Owned legality supply unit in Ukraine, ie legal crossing granitsС– and certification with all of vС–tekayuschimi С”togo consequences.

About HTC devices specifically for the production UkrainС–, then I am not special, but 5 minutes provedennС–h did not answer in the search engines what HTC_A48.
If you have information that HTC_A48 proizvedennС–y? To the device for some other stranС– - share with us

Rep: (19)
hyzhak @ 03.08.2012, 08:20*
what HTC_A48.

This actually is our aparata.
Tipo eo code name)), and it has already OneV) for the people)

Killer @ 03.08.2012, 12:31*
what HTC_A48.

This actually is our aparata.
Tipo eo code name)), and it has already OneV) for the people)

as I understand it according to type of stranС– in one and toyzhe model CID unit changes

Rep: (1)
Friends tell me what can be. Battery held a day and a half in the evening loaded it completely. And the night the battery is discharged in sleep mode completely.

hyzhak the point is that the search does not find CID HTC_A048, therefore, ask. Killer does not introduce people into error is a SІD belonging to region (Europe, Asia, Rosia ......) rather than code name one v

Rep: (226)
graf1977, do not tighten the complete device reset, and there is a chance to get a brick.

That is to return to the factory settings?

Rep: (226)
graf1977, Yes. Start again. Nothing to lose if there is synchronization with google

CID_032 I understand Europe?

Rep: (153)
I CID HTC_A07, ie Russia.

sTRemnblu
Yes

I did so. It's okay for now. THANK!!!!!

Rep: (0)
when you upgrade your phone fall into the reekaveri. there writes such error E: Error in /sdcard/Download\OTA_PRIMO_U_ICS_40A_hTC_Asia_HK_2.09.708.2-1.56.708.3_release_266346utv0tlzwjqbkkfi7.zip (Status 7) Installation aborted

what could it be?

Rep: (91)
obiwan123,
If you have changed something, razlochivali, something about the update on vozduhuvozduhuvozduhu can forget :-(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 23:03