> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC One V - Discussion

Rep: (165)
DiscussionHTC One V
PictureHTC One V
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Games пїЅ | HTC One V Owners Club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQ, Glossaryand ourMini-FAQRespect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

MiniFAQ

Complete User GuideAttached file20120406_HTC_One_V_Russian_UM.pdf(3.31 MB)

device reviews
problems GOOGLE PLAY
Official game compatibility

Moder combat 2 and 3 -incompatible *
Nova 2 -incompatible *
Asphalt 6 -incompatible *
BackStab -incompatible *
Dungeon Hunter 3 -incompatible *
9mm -incompatible *
blood and glory -compatible *
GTA 3 -compatible * And even started, but retarding even at an average level graphs.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit -compatible HTC One V - Discussion (Post # 13841573)
Mass effect - a great game.Cachetake from dizayr s
Dead Trigger - goes well on the mullion settings.HTC One V - Discussion (Post # 14560387)
Asphalt 7 -HTC One V - Discussion (Post # 14781348)
Real Racing 2 [3D, G-sensor] - Now you are ready to race? Get behind the wheel, crank the engine and go!

Bluetooth test
Dial (Dial) * # * # DIAG # * # *
Tap (Touch) ACCEPT.
Bluetooth Test - Test Bluetooth scan
Several built-in test
*#*#3424#*#*
poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
MEMORIAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS
power usage

HTC One V PhonesVirgin MobileWork on CDMA networks
To view this contact with the operator (your mobile phone)

CDMA COMMUNICATORS
Advantageous Unlike conventional communicators have cdma communicators. Mainly, these communicators are more high-quality voice. Communication ensures a wide coverage area, even in tunnels and buildings provided by steady work. Furthermore, communicators cdma holders can enjoy a high speed connection to the Internet and the confidentiality of transmitted data. This is a worthy combination of quality and reliability. The most popular manufacturers of CDMA phones is special, first of all, the corporation Samsung, HTC, BlackBerry, Motorola, Palm. Communicators from these manufacturers are able to help save time and make it a truly productive. After the get-send messages or mail files, or else engage in the search for relevant information on the Internet is now possible and not being in the workplace. Therefore, by purchasing a smartphone in the future hardly anyone abandons it and goes to the use of a simple phone. The modern world and its business rhythm require operational. Obtaining information on the essentials and the possibility of its conservation is highly valued today. Typically, this device has a touch screen, sometimes with the addition of the keyboard. It is worth noting that the cdma communicators allow to install software from other manufacturers. Vozmozhnostkonfigurirovaniya additional applications provides the owner the most comfortable conditions for using your mobile PC.
CDMA operators in Ukraine
Russian CDMA operators

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been edited- Serge - - 15.05.13, 00:10
Reason for editing: put in order the cap

Unpacking the PCT system. from a warehouse connected
unpacking
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

test quadrant standard
quadrant standard
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

test NenaMark2 28.8fps
NenaMark2
Attached Image

AnTuTu benchmark test 2647 parrot ...
AnTuTu benchmark
Attached Image

Post has been edited~ Cartman ~ - 05.04.12, 22:55

Rep: (106)
You are the first owner here, as I understand it? How much free RAM machine? It is strange that in one x Free write about 300 mb, despite the fact that there are 1 gb ram. And the display, there is a contrast to the desire / desire s? The sun also can not see anything?

Post has been editedgegenava - 05.04.12, 12:16

Rep: (13)
as it has speakers on the quality / volume?

Tillminator I quite satisfied with the volume. personal feelings - louder than a legend, a little bit, but louder. although most of the day I Vibro
important to me sound in the headphones, the system is not a bit slow, so the camera is not smeared, speech quality. while it is happy with everything.
gegenava currently available 134 mb. heap just started + that it is updated in the "pleee"

Rep: (106)
Thank you, reassured about the memory. Strange, but what is in one x memory hammered so in theory even 650 MB of free must have Operating System after one. Please look at the bright light of the screen is visible, if possible. And there in one x, there is no air gap between the glass and the screen? The image is almost on the surface?

Post has been editedgegenava - 05.04.12, 14:41

Rep: (14)
~ Cartman ~, Could you just take test photos and video?

Rep: (0)
~ Cartman ~ What can you say about the battery? How long does the active use?

Rep: (117)
Hmm, I think for the fans, "Legend" this device is just right :)

But for the 512 MB of RAM to fourth by Android free 134 MB of RAM - is normal;)

He's really good 15k rubles? Compared with a depreciating dezairom

Rep: (89)
~ Cartman ~,
processor there still stands a Snapdragon S1 or S2 ?!

Wespar @ 05.04.2012, 17:20*
He's really good 15k rubles? Compared with a depreciating dezairom

I bought style. if you drop deep, the price tag mp 12-14 score would be more humane. especially since the headphones "Beats" included not present.
but I've been wanting a solid piece of aluminum. I took the legend. 2 years have passed. wanted to change only what it looks like, whole aluminum. So my choice is clear.

on the battery. today at 8 pm was his juzat
at this point the remaining 12%. constant testing benchmarks, about 30 minutes of talk time. Permanent 3g / H / WiFi. Something shook the whole day, watching what is special about 4ke. so that it's loaded more than usual.

screen - In Moscow, there was no sun, so while I will not say anything. One thing for sure - it's better than legene, where black does not appear properly on one V is more pleasant.

percent -
data from the quadrant standard
Attached Image

little will update your first post in this threadHTC One V - Discussion

Post has been edited~ Cartman ~ - 05.04.12, 23:04

Rep: (14)
~ Cartman ~,
where to buy? In Russia? Or delivery?
And still, explain inexperienced. If I order a phone, say, clove.co.uk. The phone can be enjoyed in Russia? Or will be any restrictions? Just whether the instruction in Russian, and all the phone interface in Russian?

Ha))) Yes, it is necessary to wait until almost the price will drop. Rain or in the Knicks will be the normal price, orhttp://www.computeruniverse.net/bring)

Oh, my Legendochka. All passed 10 years, also suffered pommnyu until the summer and took ... For two years here was the current one is negative moment. Touch screen fails released. Changed, I remember 2.5 Krublya gave yet. Well to be honest at the end of last year in the net googled Legend 2, Legend next.
And of course, pleased with the news of the withdrawal One V.
Definitely MUST keV, and yes, I fell in love with the legend in its time and is very happy to exit the model. And pofik my TTX. Smart - it's not just the inside of it and a certain index is outside exploitation. Here stands my powerful computer in a neat package termalteevskom as HTPC home. Yes, all come to me, even the guys close to IT first thing to notice a skin, and only then ask what's inside. So it's a PC, which is still evident domination of domestic)))
* But of course worth noting that on the legend I absolutely did not like the camera and the audio quality of the recording, the recorder, the video. I hope to get better.

t1mk33 @ 06.04.2012, 09:34*
And still, explain inexperienced. If I order a phone, say, clove.co.uk. The phone can be enjoyed in Russia? Or will be any restrictions? Just whether the instruction in Russian, and all the phone interface in Russian?

There are no restrictions on the use of the phone in Russia. English manual is filled in the phone itself as a pdf-file.
Russian interface language is the vast number of European vehicles, if so find Morelocale2 put in store. By default, respectively, English.

Post has been editedelvensept - 06.04.12, 12:38

radio and he is still there? for me it is not critical, but in different descriptions of those. write characteristics of different ...

Rep: (2)
Hi everybody. Cartman, say, the glass had a protective or not?
If you make a review point to this point, pliz. Thank.

Rep: (15)
Do I understand correctly that ACOM had not removable?

Rep: (243)
mikles7 @ 06.04.2012, 14:32*
Cartman, say, the glass had a protective or not?

Interest Ask! On theOnline gorillait is something not ...
t1mk33 @ 06.04.2012, 09:34*
Just whether the instruction in Russian

The site NTS

Attached file20120406_HTC_One_V_Russian_UM.pdf(3.31 MB)

Post has been editedTacit_T - 06.04.12, 16:07
Reason for editing: instruction

Rep: (2)
Oh, I bought two weeks ago samsung galaxy wonder, hastened pancake, I would now be taken this smart (

ELVEON2 @ 06.04.2012, 16:13*
Look closely at the picture in the second post of topics where the unpacking. I specifically sfotkal this point.
ELVEON2 @ 06.04.2012, 16:13*

APS is true, on the site there is a gorilla. as practice shows, even Volodymyr Horilyi can scratch;) so banal accuracy - welcome :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 22:02