MSI WindPad 110W - Android OS-x86 | Everything about the work of the android port on the tablet

Rep: (518)
MSI WindPad 110w - AndroidOS-x86 port operation
Prime Erdes PAD NT1, MSI WindPad 110w, Onkyo TW2B-A31B7PH
Description | Discussion пїЅ| Upgrade and modification пїЅ | F.A.Q.|MSI WindPad 110W - Android OS-x86

Project site with distributions:link
http://tabletsx86.org/RECENT-BUILDS.htm- site with unstable builds and builds

• Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum Ruleswill be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • Warez software for PC, like the OS itself, is not welcome on the forum!

Post has been editedBlack fish - 28.07.15, 07:09

Rep: (64)
http://twilight.ponies.cz/android-x86/Here, someone else is laying out their assemblies under the Acer w500. I tried it - for some reason the livemod does not plow. It comes to the inscription Android on a black screen, after 7 seconds the screen goes blank, then the inscription lights up again and so on.

Rep: (11)
The same trouble. But, as I understand it, the main innovation there is a fixed flicker screen on acers. Well, the screen rotation sensor was screwed. IMHO, all this stuff. Now, if the support for the hd video was screwed ...

I would like to fasten the zhps, the list of programs in the market would expand. At least Yandex maps to appear. Yes, and general optimization would be ... For in the same Antutu vidyaha does not give out very many points. Despite the fact that the tablet in the same Windows pulls though with Skyrim brakes. Stalker is so generally on average even 1920x1080 on plasma by HDMI)

Rep: (116)
Nevelaev @ 06/15/2012, 12:14*
Ahhh .. this way, I didn’t set) I started the current ... I can try to put it. Unsubscribe sweat

Have not tried it yet?

Yes, something strange ... It comes to the Android screen saver and reboots .. and so on

Rep: (1)
Tell me, something needs to be done with the hard drive to put Andrew in. But it doesn’t. If I choose to load a USB flash drive in BIOS, then after the inscription msi a black screen with a dash in the upper right corner lights up and the flash drive light blinks. But I waited more hours nothing happens anymore. And if I disconnect the hard drive at all. Then at startup it asks where to load. I select a flash message that something like Android x86 loads files from a flash and some kind of Russian surname. But I also wait two hours and nothing (((Windows 7 is installed on it. One section of a hard disk a.Fleshka with android in fat32.

Rep: (0)
Tell me how to install androyd, if it costs windows 8, without killing it. I tried to puthttp://tabletsx86.org/RECENT-BUILDS.htmThis version, it killed the windows 8 bootloader and when you start the android, the boot screen saver stupidly and nothing happens. What assembly to put and how?

dantist135,
Strange, this has not happened, although how are you? I prepared the flash drive via Linux live USB Creator. The image was downloaded manually from the site android-x86.org, the version for Brazos. By the waymn1337, , I tried to install the assembly you specified - it doesn’t plow properly. The most stable IMHO is the version above. Works with the eight together. Eight before this was put from scratch on a fully-formed hard drive, only for android I cut off several gigs of free space. I launched the android, having prepared the flash method above, put it on the second section, formatting it in ex2. Section systems suggested not to read-write. The loader allowed to install, and also so that he created a line to start the eight indicated

Post has been editednevelaev - 09.07.12, 16:26

and also that he created a line to start the figure eight indicated

What is it like?

What is it like?

Well, he asks whether to add Windu to the list of downloads during installation.
Zan_j @ 07/16/2012 00:10*
[online] Group: Active usersMessages: 31Registration: 02.02.2012Huawei U8860 HonorReputation: 5

A few hours as Android x86 was updated to version 4.0-RC2ReleasenotesDownload
From a neighboring branch))
Hooray!!! I waited a long damn !!!))) I already set it - the first thing to check is if Yandex cards and opera have appeared! At first I was delighted - they appeared ... I downloaded and prifigel .. it doesn’t plow either (((throws it right away. There were rumors in the release notes that arm instructions were screwed on the Intel libraries .. though, it remains to be set manually ... strange, could not be included in the assembly?

Post has been editednevelaev - 16.07.12, 00:47

Hooray!!! I waited a long damn !!!))) I already set it - the first thing to check is if Yandex cards and opera have appeared! At first I was delighted - they appeared ... I downloaded and prifigel .. it doesn’t plow either (((throws it right away. There were rumors in the release notes that arm instructions were screwed on the Intel libraries .. though, it remains to be set manually ... strange, could not be included in the assembly?

I put it right now, as I said everything did, the Windows boots up, and the grub bootloader is gone, what should I do?

I put it right now, as I said everything did, the Windows boots up, and the grub bootloader is gone, what should I do?

Hmm .. is there an Internet Wi-Fi? In the evening, on TeamViewer, I can go to your tablet and see what’s in the sections)

that is, the Internet, but what to look at sections? A drive with 15 gigs is Windows, d is 45 gig miscellaneous and e is 3 gig for android, during installation it was formatted in ext2 as you said. I went into msconfig, there is only a Windows 8 loader and that's it .... I tried to install it several times.

Rep: (118)
Installation instructions for ARM libraries and Flash player:
1) Install android-x86-4.0-RC2-amd_brazos. When installing, do not select the "Install Grub" option so as not to damage the Windows partition. This is best done on Windows, details in the FAQ for our tablet.
2) Boot into Linux, for example, you can use Parted Magic or different Live-CDs.
3) Copy the contents of the archiveAndroid-x86-4.0-RC2-ARM & Flash_addonto foldersystem which is in the folder android 4.0RC2 .
4) Check the permissions of the copied folders and files. We need these: rights to all users(Owner / Group / Other Users)for reading(Read)and execution(Execute), and rights only to the owner(Owner)on record(Write).
5) For Grub users, add lines to menu.list:
title x86 android
root (hd0, SECTION NUMBER_ WITH ANDROID)
kernel /android-4.0-RC2/kernel quiet root = / dev / ram0 androidboot.hardware = amd_brazos SRC = / android-4.0-RC2
initrd /android-4.0-RC2/initrd.img

6) ???
7) PROFIT !!!

I used instructions and files from the sitehttp://android-x86.sceners.org, I just finalized the instructions and put all the files together for convenience.

I tested a little, the toys earned, for example, Angry Birds Space, Carnivores HD. Do not work: camera (shows stripes), G-sensor, light sensor. Flash player is buggy, video wildly lags. There are still not enough codecs for HD video.

Post has been editedN1cke - 25.07.12, 22:38
Reason for editing: Fixed a bug in the line about the Grub menu

In the header definitely!) Although, on the other hand, it is interesting, are these libraries for emulation or as described on android-x86 humanly, is the JIT compiled into a dalwick cache?

nevelaev ,
it seems like for previous assemblies it was necessary to compile, but for the last one it was no longer necessary, the authors of android-x86 already added some patches to the source code, only libraries are needed separately.

N1cke @ 07/17/2012, 8:19 PM*
nevelaev, it seems like for previous assemblies it was necessary to compile, but for the last it was no longer necessary, the authors of android-x86 already added some patches to the source code, only libraries are needed separately.

Ah, damn it, but it didn’t come right away) in the release notes they indicated that JIT was muddied, and then a link to the site with Intel libraries. And there is a pancake, the instruction that they say 1) - patch JIT .. Let’s look for how to patch it - that’s a fool)

Yes, I also thought so at first, already decided everything - half a day will go to configure / install all sdk and compilers.

Now I checked GT Racing Motor Academy HD - the cache downloaded, started, only a lot of white textures. Well, the g-sensor is not working.
By the way, on the Acer W500 g-sensor screwed. And MSI is a secretive company, I asked them to put the source code or at least give the model name, and they are a commercial secret to me :(

N1cke @ 07/17/2012, 9:02 PM*
Yes, I also thought so at first, decided everything - half a day will go to configure / install all sdk and compilers. Now I checked GT Racing Motor Academy HD - the cache downloaded, it started, only a lot of white textures. Well, the g-sensor is not working. By the way, on the Acer W500 the g-sensor was screwed. And MSI is a secretive company, I asked them to put the source code or at least give the name of the model, and they are a commercial secret to me

Who has half a day, and who has won months, it takes months to finalize builds)) For me it's generally a dense forest) until I figure out what's what - RC3 will come out soon)

There is! Earned traffic jams, and opera and angry birds)) Opera is still slowing down, cards too, but bearable) We are waiting for news and optimizations)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 19:23