MSI WindPad 110W - Android OS-x86 | Everything about the work of the android port on the tablet

Rep: (518)
MSI WindPad 110w - AndroidOS-x86 port operation
Prime Erdes PAD NT1, MSI WindPad 110w, Onkyo TW2B-A31B7PH
Description | Discussion пїЅ| Upgrade and modification пїЅ | F.A.Q.|MSI WindPad 110W - Android OS-x86

Project site with distributions:link
http://tabletsx86.org/RECENT-BUILDS.htm- site with unstable builds and builds

• Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum Ruleswill be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • Warez software for PC, like the OS itself, is not welcome on the forum!

Post has been editedBlack fish - 28.07.15, 07:09

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, wifi won. SniperElite in neighboringtopicwrote
[He (WiFi) started up because you turned it on oizi. It is enough to activate everything once and you can calmly reinstall Windows as many times as you like

Installed in Windows O-Easy. And oh, a miracle! everything worked. True, there is a glitch (bug, feature) - you must first download Windows, activate WiFi, a camera, etc. in it, then only download Android. Otherwise it will not work.

Post has been edited[email protected] - 16.01.17, 09:35

Rep: (4)
7.1 started up, but the problem with the waffle is also - it doesn’t want to work in any way,
Moreover, in Windows I turn on if - after a reboot, it turns off itself ....

and yes, something after the reboot appears only the inscription android and # and allows you to print commands, and the android itself does not start
and reinstallation no longer helps ... (for version 7.1 64)

Post has been editedhotha_ - 26.04.18, 12:37

in general, x64 did not start
He returned to x86, it seems to work, although only 2.9 memory is available instead of 4GB .. but he wanted to put 8GB ... moreover, he sees 10 wines and understands 8GB on z-01

broke hard into 2 sections
10GB on android in ext4
50gb for Windows in ntfs

like plow both systems of norms

a bug, the power button puts the android 7.1 to sleep and it won’t wake up anymore ... just by rebooting

Rep: (0)
I may look old-fashioned, but I put Hapleier. For toys on Andrew, this is a good option .... Andrew goes to bed when I need to.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 09:42