MSI WindPad 110W - Android OS-x86 | Everything about the work of the android port on the tablet

Rep: (518)
MSI WindPad 110w - AndroidOS-x86 port operation
Prime Erdes PAD NT1, MSI WindPad 110w, Onkyo TW2B-A31B7PH
Description | Discussion пїЅ| Upgrade and modification пїЅ | F.A.Q.|MSI WindPad 110W - Android OS-x86

Project site with distributions:link
http://tabletsx86.org/RECENT-BUILDS.htm- site with unstable builds and builds

• Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum Ruleswill be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • Warez software for PC, like the OS itself, is not welcome on the forum!

Post has been editedBlack fish - 28.07.15, 07:09

Rep: (0)
Damn, I do not have Win8CP! At 95%, it always gives an error that the system could not copy the files, there will be no installation.
Tried so far only 64bit.
Who had that?
Maybe she still does not have enough space, took 3giga under the android.

Post has been editedrusz13 - 02.03.12, 13:11

Rep: (6)
Wouw
Wouw @ 03/08/2012, 8:19 PM*
People share their experience who installed Android on this device?

4 androit works fine! You can start from a flash drive! To install, you need to bite 4 gigs! } -)

Dima030498 @ 03/09/2012, 10:47*
for installation you need to bite off 4 gigs!

4 gigs does the android itself take or is it like an extra place for prog and everything else?

Rep: (50)
For prog, android for yourself mb 300 will take.
I wouldn’t bother with raw everything, it’s also heating up the tablet, it’s definitely better not to put it on ssd anyway, you will return to Windows.

Rep: (50)
Who has any games that run on Andrew x86? why didn’t I go to ICS (dead space, gun bros, shadow gun, blood & glory, world of goo), only nova 2 offered to download the cache.
I really took the application from my phone and he arm7, damn so I wanted to try the dead space on 10 "
For the sake of interest, he put other applications, but half of the software does not work, stupidly crash.

In general, I went to the market and there are no games there, in fact there are no games at all) So who plans to take this tablet to put an android in order to play games and use Windows) have a hard time.

didn't start: andclip, opera 12 & mini next, mxplayer, poweramp, quickpick, cameraFX, SmartKeybord, ASE, Mobicalc(started after removing the arm7 version and downloads for our tablet with gplay) , Yandex Maps. And in the market many of them are not in the compatibility list.
started:
quickoffice, alarm eXtreme, filexpert 3, jota text editor, greader, k9-mail, moon reader.
Can applications be modified for x86? then full opa for android.It is necessary.

a couple of minuses that have not been corrected:
I watched a mp4 video of 1920 + 1080 without iron support, tin, 1-7 frames per second, also the video on my phone goes without brakes, and the software’s smart percent is barely able to pull.
I did not recognize the memory card from the phone, only through the card reader.
3g whistle e171 not recognized
The Internet through the phone does not accept yusb.
no auto brightness.
the button to lock the computer restarts the tablet.
there is no rotation of the screen.
there is no bluetooth.
The screen does not turn off.

Post has been editedObesidian-step - 10.03.12, 13:44
Reason for editing: Additive, there is no software in the Market for our hardware.

Rep: (397)
Obsidian-step @ 03/10/2012, 12:29*
3g whistle e171 not recognized

And why the hell should he recognize it if there is no firewood for it in Android. This is part of the Windows distribution kit, there are firewood for more than three thousand devices. Therefore, Windows is all automatic and hawala. And if you didn’t shaw, you can install firewood from an Internet yourself. If in Android it seems like it, then it will also grow to three gigs in size. And there is no such option as downloading firewood from the Internet yourself and putting it on the Android system, there is no such opportunity for the average person. Only Linux pros can prescribe firewood for devices

Rep: (10)
wpad
I have the same impression.
The problem with running Android. Although GRUB is installed but not loaded, by default Win 7 is loaded without selecting OS. How can I start Android?

You personally have a problem. I put android, GRUB is installed and is functioning quite normally. With the volume rocker, you choose the axis, only ANDRUSH is by default, I would like Windu ...
By the way, before installation I pinched 3GB from the disk, formatted it in FAT32, and Android already installed it on it. (For reference: 90% of games in the market are not supported)
I think UBUNTU shove more, a hobby, so to speak.
Just wondering how it is written in the bootloader?

Post has been editedBarmensha - 16.03.12, 06:55

Rep: (6)
There are no Android fans here, otherwise

Oh really!
I did not think that Andrews was hated by our haters in our tablet :)
and still quote the BUTTON on different nedosystems in principle possible?
It is possible on the apeda, but there are no new “Good” buttons “Bad” :(
but on Andrew there are buttons and hieroglyphs from Barmensha;)

Post has been editedig0 - 16.03.12, 10:01

Rep: (1)
Hello! Who put the android probyval and work? I have a hard drive in the installer because of this, he can’t put the hornbeam to a campaign ... It loads up from a flash drive and works very well, except that bluetooth and gps do not plow, but these are trifles ...

Rep: (10)
Apologies for spreading false information:
Tricky question, how to see which version of the BIOS is worth without the keyboard?

no way

I did not carefully read the question.
Understood: "how to enter the bios"
Sorry, old peresnitsa ...

Who is the android to set up and work out?

monderald , pinch on android a couple of gigs (I formatted it in FAT32), if you create a virtual SD card, then from 512MB.
GRUB is written in the same section as Android.
If the Windows is, he will register it in the bootloader. Edit it (boot) can be from Windows.

Rep: (11)
A few tips on installing Android x86 in parallel with Windows.
So, you installed the android on a separate drive formatted for EXT3. At the same time, Andrei wrote his GRUB to this same disk, and Windows, of course, not even suspecting the existence of a parallel system, loads itself by default. Task: to extract the GRUB record from under the EXT3 partition, and create it in the Windows boot. To advanced linukhovody my method will seem clumsy, but it is understandable to wine farmers. First of all, we put the EXT3 drivers for Windows to get access to the disk. There are several of them: Ext2Fds, Ext2IFS, etc. - here is to your taste (Attention! Only Ext2Fds works under the figure 8. Run in compatibility mode and with administrator rights). Having gained access, copy one single file menu.lst from the disk (GRUB folder). Next, install the EasyBCD program on Windows. In the Add New Entry tab, activate Neogrub (Install). At the root of drive C: the NST folder appears. Change the local menu.lst file to your own. We reboot and rejoice.
A few words about Android x86 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich RC1 on MSI WindPad 110W. Impressions are the most favorable. Surfing the Internet is very comfortable. Dynamic scrolling, pinch zoom and other nice little things that are so lacking in Windows are working. The pdf viewer (I use RepliGo Reader) and readers work perfectly - you will not get such comfort from under Windows. To rotate the screen I use Ultimate rotation control (free software from the market. Manual screen rotation. 4 positions). There is no support for HD video, but 360p for YouTube and video in contact is fine. To summarize: as a second axis - a great option.

Post has been editedOlder_Rick - 26.03.12, 13:50

Rep: (397)
Dima030498 @ 03/26/2012, 11:18*
As far as I know, the SSD read speed is OK

In fact, the normal reading speed is around 500 mb. seconds Our SSD does not even reach two hundred. That's why when you put OSZ Nosti, the tablet starts to fly like a bullet. But even Nosti, nervously smokes on the sidelines next to this disc.http://www.mydigitaldiscount.com/runcore-1...-50mm-msata-ssd

Older_Rick @ 03/26/2012, 2:38 PM*
It works dynamic scrolling, zoom pinch and other pleasant things that are so lacking in Windows

In Windows 8 in the tenth explorer, all this is perfectly implemented.
The pdf viewer works fine (I use RepliGo Reader) and readers - from Windows you won't get such comfort

It’s great to get even more comfort using the Martview program (with TAB control turned on in the settings), there are simply no analogues on Android. Because I myself have a tablet with the 4th Android on board. Yuzal and RepliGo Reader, and generally tried all the programs for PDF on Android, since I need this to work. RepliGo Reader is not the best choice for Android, it does not have hardware support for viewing PDF files. And with this support, there are already programs for Android that twist large PDFs, only the whistle is worth it.

reading rooms - you won't get such comfort from under Windows

The readers that you use on Android migrated there as a rule with Windows Mobile. And as a rule, there are versions on their sites for Windows as well.

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 26.03.12, 20:40
Reason for editing: combined.

People, sorry if the question has already been raised ... I just can’t master so much information ... can you tell me how to install an android on it? (preferably 4) and how to do it? And please give a link to download the android .... Do you need to first install a second one, for example, and update it to 4? and how to install it at all? I will be very grateful. Please explain and do not say Google phrases to help ...

2. Is it possible to force the winpad when changing the physical position from horizontal to vertical to change the virtual position of the picture.

Post has been editedmetalbeast - 31.03.12, 19:26

Rep: (518)
metalbeast
everything is possible. Only not everything works well on android. Distributions tookhere.

Post has been editedPecten - 31.03.12, 19:23

Rep: (214)
metalbeast Google will not send, but in the topic header you can. Carefully read and see your answer. FAQ to help.

Rep: (118)
I keep Android 4.0 with the second system because of one program - Sketcher Pro. On Windows, I did not find any analogues, but on Vekhe it is fine.
Still waiting, can make hardware-accelerated codecs, and then with Youtube, as they wrote, the trouble. It does not pull above 360p and you have to reduce the quality with the "HD" button on every video. But there is a video playerDolphinPlayer_1.2_x86He twists HD, but with a frame skip.
On Windows, I did not find something to watch Youtube comfortably. In the browser, it is inconvenient and advertising pops up, and Cyberlink PowerDVD somehow sluggishly works when you select a video from the list - you feel that the prots are not enough, and the buttons are small.
All other non-gaming programs for the tablet are already on Windows 8, so I think Androidx86 will be used only for toys, and if they make some emulator of ARM instructions or programmers start compiling for x86, as is the case with Dolphin Player .

Rep: (11)
solution to the problem of getting out of sleep. powered by msi windpad 110w. in the rough kill the lines acpi_sleep = s3_bios, s3_mode (there are two of them. the second for debug mod). reboot. out of sleep by long pressing on turn. I am driving to sleep using a widget.

UPD. The device constantly wakes up something. I killed several processes in the manager, like I fell asleep

Post has been editedPecten - 03.04.12, 15:46
Reason for editing: combined

Rep: (64)
Hmm, strange, they promised that there would be 4 Andrews on the device ... they even showed it. Yes, and Brazos is a tasty share .. I think, full support for android is a matter of time.

Posted on 04/21/2012, 16:10:

But what about autonomous affairs - who will say? in theory, with the support of pltform should work longer than Windows due to the specifics of the systems?

Who set the android is here ?? Did everything as it is written in all instructions. I downloaded version 4, rc1, from the project's offsite, assembly for brazos. Tortured, tried different flash drives, and created using both Unetbootin and Linux usb creator - the system does not start from the flash. There is no hub yet - in the BIOS I cut the keyboard, I set disabled in the boot device settings, I reboot, I cut the keyboard, I insert the flash, I reboot - and the system writes what they say, the disk is not bootable, insert the boot, the guy is normal bootable. Eight in the same way set without problems. Does Claudia really need to?

Post has been editedShoore - 22.04.12, 00:19
Reason for editing: combined

Rep: (64)
Well, finally defeated troubles with Wi-Fi and bluetooth and put a fresh build of Android 4.0.3 RC1. While everything suits, there is a wifi, it does not lag, put the reading room, now I will watch the players. I understand that without a hub you can’t put an android. If you chop off the boot device in the BIOS and insert a flash drive - the BIOS will not start from it, it will be foul that they say that the flash drive is not loaded! With Klava (F11 in the BIOS) and the flash in the hub everything started up normally
Hood, in Antutu benchmark, the laptop scored 6000 points with kopecks) The graphics received a little, apparently have not yet optimized the graphics hardware. The processor, too, is still rather weak relative to the tag ..... according to the logic, the percent should be 2 times more powerful than the coolest Tegra. The graphics and the cooler.

set 4 rc. For some reason, wifi does not turn on ... Resets to off! And the mac address is written in the properties- NOT AVAILABLE. How to treat?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 04:27