Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

Cap updates
30.03.2012 - Created a theme.

Post has been editedCusco - 25.07.16, 11:27

Rep: (4)
Russified whale. firmware from the Ramos website using Morelocale. But just do here is referring to the Iconbita firmwarehttp://files.iconbit.com/android/pride/fw_..._(28.11.11).zip

Post has been editedpsihofobia - 11.03.12, 19:26

Rep: (2)
Firmware can be taken here -http://www.ramos.com.cn/download.php

Oops, I see ICS there.

Rep: (143)
Retol @ 03/16/2012, 12:26*
Oops, I see ICS there.

Do not rush to flash it. IconBIT NETTAB PRIDE is the Ramos W15.

Rep: (0)
We flash PRIDE:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Swing USB driversitting out, unzip.
3. Connect the disabled pride to the computer via USB.
4. Clamp and hold all the time until the end of the firmware: On and Volume +
5. Open the Win7 / XP Device Manager and let our computer chew drivers.
6. alreadydownloadedand unzipped firmware (it's the thickest one inside), open and run EXE.
7. The firmware program opens. In your program, the flash driver at the bottom should light up in green one of the gray squares.
8. Click on the top browse (a square with dots on top) select the location of the firmware on the computer.
9. Click "Reflash", wait and enjoy the result!

I remind you that during the whole process, starting from step 4, you need to simultaneously hold down the “On and Volume +”. Otherwise, the prog-broker breaks the connection with the pride.

ps Thank utiblin user from the ibitbit forum!

Rep: (143)
Unnats @ 03/29/2012, 11:06*
... let me remind you that during the whole process, starting from step 4, you need to simultaneously hold down "On and Volume +". Otherwise, the prog-broker breaks the connection with the pride.

You and the utiblin user from the ibitbit forum are probably mistaken.
Actually, the Volume + button should not always be pressed :)
1) Turn off the tablet and hold down the “+” button on the end (increase in volume).
2) Without releasing the button, connect the tablet to the computer.
3) When the system finds new hardware and asks for drivers, release the button and install the appropriate one from the folder where you put them.
So, usually, on other tablets. I don’t think that the “Ikonbit professionals” could change in order to “stand out with their genius” ...

profann @ 03/29/2012, 10:26*
When the system finds new hardware and asks for drivers -release the button and install the appropriate from the folder where you put them.

I don’t know what they got too smart about, but during the firmware upload and the firmware itself I tried to release the buttons yesterday, because I was tired of holding :) The connection was immediately interrupted.

Unnats @ 03/29/2012, 10:06*
We flash PRIDE:

And can you ask what's new in the firmware? Or is it how to flash a dead pride / return to the standard state?

By the way, somebody tried to implement the updated software inside the firmware.
Well, that is if I update skype, market, google mail and search - it all hangs in my memory.
And I see there is software (the same titanium bakap), which supposedly is able to integrate the updated software into the system.
Has anyone tried already? Concerned about the control of free space on the flash (for the integration of software). After all, the new is usually more old.

LuceferAB @ 03/29/2012, 11:09*
Or is it how to flash a dead pride / return to the standard state?

it is the same. The firmware is old and will be updated to 4.0
LuceferAB @ 03/29/2012, 11:09*
updated software

mmmm? vsmysle updated software? Just a software that is from the market?

Indeed, it is updated only if you hold down both buttons.
Put the Chinese firmware. The device is now miumiu :) Otherwise, all the same. And the amount of memory and the version of the kernel and assembly. Only default hieroglyphs ...

Rep: (9)
Unpacked of. firmware using Wendal_RK29ImageTools, and system.img (ext) ext2explore. I want to remove unnecessary in system.img, replace launcher, player, add something and pack everything back. Does anyone do this?

Rep: (7)
Good day. I tried to remove the unnecessary from the firmware, the current by the method from the next branch (Yandao N50). I cleaned almost everything unnecessary for me (calendars, games, skype, etc., all at random). I changed my device probably 40-50 times. I do not recommend removing phone.apk, the application for screenshots and anything else, I do not remember. Errors immediately climb. Maybe I did something wrong. Inserted from the same way Yandao - buil.prop. Sometimes our little animal works faster. I tried to collect RK29ImageTools firmware from other, similar devices on RK2918, under Android 2.3, the same Yandao N50, AOSON, a lot of work. From our firmware, I left the recovery and boot images. With Android 4.0 (ICS), such manipulations do not pass. I was also a lot. In ikonbit, I asked for the kernel and drivers for our device under ICS, until they answered.

Rep: (7)
I didn’t try to open and edit .img images from under win (ext2explore), but many people say that file and folder permissions seem to be lost, and it’s better to do this in Linux-like axes.

1ggc @ 04/03/2012, 13:25*
better to do it in linux-like axes.

I generally assume that it is better to do it after installation / firmware and getting the root. Those. write not to the image file, but on top of the installed files inside the working system. Only until I figured out how to do it as correctly as possible.

I now have firmware 2.3 and the tablet considers itself to be a phone, because of this, it is constantly looking for a network and it consumes the battery. If I put this firmware, then this garbage will disappear?

Rep: (5)
Klarse @ 04/21/2012, 9:25 PM*
I now have firmware 2.3 and the tablet considers itself to be a phone, because of this, it is constantly looking for a network and it consumes the battery. If I put this firmware, then this garbage will disappear?

And what is he looking for a network? He does not have a radio module?

and figs it knows, but 70% of the battery goes to search

And it seems to me that this is not a search for a network, but a tablet in standby mode, or a system operation, because there are no such lines?

I go to the section "battery consumption" and there they write to me: Network connection 78%, Screen 22%. Well, when I play an hour, then the network is 70% and 20% remains on the screen

It is Android 2.3, the tablet thinks it is a phone, because of this there are some problems in the work.
What firmware should I put on the tablet?

I think that the second android phone and just adapted to the tablet, but crooked, just to get up and work, but what is there called - it does not matter. I have this tablet, it is not looking for any network, is it not enough what is written there. My Lenovo K1 in standby mode is discharged as well, a lot of energy android is necessary. So wait for the fourth and hope that it will be just under this tablet. Well, or collect the firmware itself with error correction: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.27.19, 07:53